10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Calaxán Yucatán – Top Hotel Reviews
Calaxán Yucatán is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Calaxán Yucatán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calaxán Yucatán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calaxán Yucatán. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Calaxán Yucatán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Calaxán Yucatán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Calaxán Yucatán:
Mayan Sun – Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Mayan Sun – Bed and Breakfast is located in Mérida in the region of Yucatán, just 21 miles from Progreso.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- we were impressed from the first time that we saw photos on booking. it’s absolutely the same in reality. very beautiful place with cosy warm design that makes you feel special. everything is done with love. attention of owners is very good – they do care and try not to bother you at the same time. perfect breakfast from serving till taste and quality. 5 minutes by car to the center. hot water, air conditioning, free water, wi-fi – everything that you may need. the feeling that you live in your special beautiful yellow city 🙂
- We did not look into restaurants near the Bed and Breakfast.
- Loved this place! Looking forward to returning next year! Great AC, great wifi, clean, sparkling pool, great bed, spacious, and great breakfast! Loved the fact that it’s adults only. (We are a mid 50’s couple that travels 5 months out of the year and we have very high expectations)
- I like the breakfast, the service, the people , the location
- Where do I start? Super friendly and helpful hosts who went the extra mile and made us feel at home. Enjoyed lively conversation at breakfast, and cooling off in the pool and relaxing when we didn’t want to rush off doing touristy things. Breakfasts had wow factor and tasted amazing. Fabulous place we highly recommend. Thanks so much for such an enjoyable and relaxing time!
Hotel Medio Mundo
One of our top picks in Mérida.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Medio Mundo is located in the Centro de Merida neighborhood in Mérida, just 22 miles from Progreso. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Second time of staying in medio mundo; very beautiful and central place – highly recommended!!
Keep in mind : vegan meals and breakfast
Beautiful room, patio and restaurant
Tasty and healthy Vegan restaurant
- Room was large and clean and walk in shower was huge with good water pressure. Be was very comfortable and breakfast in the courtyard was delightful. The coffee, fruit and oatmeal were high quality. The owners were very friendly— great hosts
- Freshly squeezed orange juice every day. Big bowl of beautiful tropical fruit at breakfast. Two blocks from Santa Lucia Parque and four from the Grand Plaza. Very helpful and accommodating staff. Beautiful plantings. A casual and simple place where we felt comfortable and safe. The staff always had a smile and cheerful greeting.
- Great location very central but just a few blocks away from the noisiest area. Tastefully done in vibrant Mexican colors and beautiful landscaping with water feature and vegetation. An oasis to come to and rest from the heat. Loved that it was non-smoking, had an included wonderful healthy breakfast, and a vegan restaurant. The beds were very comfortable. The staff marvelous.
- Second time of staying in medio mundo; very beautiful and central place – highly recommended!!
Casa Dos Lirios (A Boutique Bed and Breakfast)
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Casa Dos Lirios (A Boutique Bed and Breakfast) is located in Mérida.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from Casa Dos Lirios (A Boutique Bed and Breakfast).
- Casa Dos Lirios is a beautifully restored colonial owned and run by a great couple Sue and Steve. They were warm and open and informative about their beautiful city. We spent 2 nights and 3 days there thoroughly entranced by the garden setting. Lounging by the pool after two touristy city days was perfect. Our king room was large and comfy, recently remodeled. Both breakfasts superb. Our hosts couldn’t have been nicer. Uber ride was $ 1.58 US to main downtown area, or a short 10 min walk. Neighborhood was quiet and away from busses and noisy bars, a plus in our minds.
Beautiful recently opened B&B in the historic center of Merida. We truly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this B&B.
The hosts were very welcoming and knowledgeable about the area/city. Breakfast was great and having a dip in the pool in the afternoon makes a good break from wandering around the city.
- Fantastic hosts and such a beautiful space. We ended up spending long days in their courtyard by the pool. It was a perfect holiday!
Sue and Steve are great hosts and their B&B is an oasis not far from central Merida (walking distance). The yard with pool, sunbeds, fans, beautiful plants and trees, is a great place to hangout at anytime during the day.
Rooms are beautiful, comfortable, clean and Sue and Steve tends to them every day. We felt very well cared for. Our bathroom was amazing with sky light and a small plant growing next to the huge shower.
I’m celiac but that was not a problem at all and they served delicious gluten free breakfast every morning, with great variation.
Really hope that we get to go back one day, and can warmly recommend this for anyone travelling to Merida.
- Sue and Steve were perfect hosts in a very ideal situation; immaculate inside and out-fantastic breakfasts (homemake bread)! and extremely helpful and respectful. You simply can’t go wrong here. Can’t wait to come back!
Ochenta Y Dos Bed & Breakfast
Located in Mérida, 21 miles from Progreso, Ochenta Y Dos Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- David and Patrick are fabulous hosts. Their home is beautiful and tastefully decorated. Our room and the common areas were perfect spaces to relax after a busy day of sightseeing. David’s breakfasts were most excellent. The breakfasts and evening happy hour gave us a chance to socialize with our fellow guests and learn more about the area from our hosts.
- The hosts were terrific. They were extremely helpful and friendly.
The hosts were very welcoming and the perfect balance of laid back yet attentive. The breakfasts which varied daily were all fab.
I loved the bathrooms and the pool area, which served as a great place to relax and just do nothing!
- Where to start…. the property is amazing. Styled very welcoming, it is a feast to the senses for any traveler. Truly an oasis in Merida. The room we stayed in (last one from the entrance) is beautiful, spacious, clean, and with all amenities you need. The shower is fantastic – great water pressure and temperature; I wish I had it at home. Dave and Patrick are wonderful hosts; very welcoming, warm and fun people and are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Their ‘happy hour’ is a great time to meet other guests and we were served a wonderful treat. While we didn’t use the rooftop terrace or the steam room, they both looked awesome. It’s on the list for next time! Breakfast is amazing; the best I had in Mexico! The four dogs (mini, max, mario and moe) are fun to play with and super friendly. It felt like visiting old friends in a super nice place. We would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Great place, the hosts are very welcoming and they created a friendly environment. Very good breakfast, the bed is super comfortable, the place is quiet, we slept very well, the bathroom is modern, clean and spacious.
La Pantera Negra
Located in Mérida, 22 miles from Progreso, La Pantera Negra features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very good location, the house is unique and special with lots of art and feels like living in someone’s private home, so it’s very comfortable and Jean -Pierre has lots of information and is a very friendly guy that knows Mexico!
- We enjoyed the breakfast at the terrace very much! It’s a quite and safe place but still very closer to the center. The owner gave us a lot of great tips what to see and what to do in Merdia 🙂
- Wonderful host, makes you feel at home is very friendly and charming. Very nice colonial house with pool and big rooms. Lovely homemade breakfast.
- Wonderful home & hosts .. complete with delicious breakfast on the roof terrace. Beautiful rooms & guesthouse is within walking distance of the town attractions. Also close to the airport! Enjoyed my stay, although very short
- W loved everything especially breakfast on the roof. The artwork is great. This is a very accommodating and comforting place.
Hotel Aries y Libra
Located in Mérida, 22 miles from Progreso, Hotel Aries y Libra features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room has a TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Aries y Libra.
- Yvonne was amazing! Very warm and friendly. Centrally located to the Grand Plaza, restaurants, shops and ADO bus station. Uber is available in Merida.
– exceptionally friendly and helpful owner
– spacious rooms
– comfortable bed
- My room was clean and spacious and light-filled. The bed was very comfortable, AC was quiet, coffee fresh, pool sparkled , staff very accommodating. Evelyn made us feel her little hotel was our home. I’ve already booked my room for Feb 2019. .
- Easy 10 minute walk into Merida Centro. We had a car and it was a good home base for trips to Uxmal,Celestún and other out laying areas.
- Well run friendly small hotel. I had everything I needed during my stay. Wonderful staff. Excellent customer service throughout. Constant hot water. Patio and garden to relax outside. Did not use pool but it looked clean and tidy. WiFi was consistent 95% of the time. Hotel situated 6 blocks on one straight road to central square. Approx 10 minute walk to first and second class ADO bus stations. Two branches of Aki supermarket within easy walking distance. Use of fridge very useful. I very much enjoyed my stay and would cheerfully return.
Casa Tres Colibries
Located in the Centro de Merida neighborhood in Mérida, 22 miles from Progreso, Casa Tres Colibries features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from Casa Tres Colibries.
- Great stay – thank you very much. Fresh water in the swiming pool, lots of fruits on breakfast, very friendly owner gave us great tips for the town. Next time we would like to come with our kids. Eva and Jiri
Very informative hostess
Felt like home after sightseeing all day
- Flor and Daniel are great hosts who really care to make their guests feel at home. The place is authentic and charming. Flor is always there to give great recommendations about what to do and where to eat. Pool is great to chill 🙂 would definitely come back!
- Very friendly host. Nice breakfast. Good location. Safe to park car in the street.
Our host Flor, beautiful and kind woman, she did everything for us to feel like home and gave us great tips and advices.
The place is lovely and in centre of Merida.
Casa Del Maya Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Casa Del Maya Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Mérida, just 21 miles from Progreso.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from Casa Del Maya B&B.
- The grounds were lovely and the room was very comfortable. The rain shower was wonderful…no issues with water pressure or hot water. Sonny, the owner, and all the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful with local information and recomendations. We will definitely return there on our next trip to Merida.
We stayed at the casa del maya for two nights. We enountered a really nice and warm welcome. Alex and my first thing i a new place is to cheer to the nee destination. Sonny asked us right away if we’d like to get a Corona. Of course we said yes! We had a chat over thi gs that we’ve done and what we would like to do, and got some good new advice.
He recommended us to go to Celestún on a day trip. A wonderful place to see flamingoes and a really laid back town. We liked it alot.
He also recommended us a nice place LA NEGRITA which was close on foot and a really nice bar to settle in. We enjoyed a cuban live concert. Thank you for that recommendation.
The breakfast in the beautiful mayan house and backyaerd at the Casa del Maya was superb and made with a lot of love! We loved the room with the amazing shower and wonderful and comfy beds. We would love and are going to come back.
Nice quiet garden to have breakfast and to relax by the pool or under the palapa. Nice and very clean room with large windows, confortable beds and luxury linen. Large bathroom with grand shower.
Beautifull traditional mexicain style full of charm, with modern touch.
Really great hospitality and perfect service.
- What was there not to like? We loved talking with Sonny, the owner, and definitely “The Most Interesting Man in the World.” He is so personable and we loved hearing about his life experiences. Our room was spacious, nicely furnished and very clean. We loved the breakfasts—every day was something unique. The location of Casa del Maya is perfect for exploring this very walkable city. It’s very peaceful back in the garden area. A real get away back there.
- Love to stay here，the breakfast is so good, the owner treat us like family, very comfy place to stay !
The Villa Tievoli Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Mérida – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, The Villa Tievoli Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Mérida.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice setting. Great room, comfortable bed, good shower and excellent hosts. The breakfast is memorable. 10 minute save walk from downtown and a few minutes walk from nice trendy shops and bars. Good start for exploring neighborhoods north from the centre.
- Amazing hosts, beautiful place, great location. Perfect!
- Perfect location, within easy walking distance of almost all tourist attractions. Wonderful hosts! They made us feel instantly welcome, and were unfailingly helpful, attentive, patient, and knowledgable.
- As everyone else has said, this was a lovely bed and breakfast. Patrick and Wendell are the consummate hosts: warm, welcoming, thoughtful and gracious. I followed all of their suggestions and never went wrong. I enjoyed the wonderful breakfasts, among many other things. I kick myself for not making better use of the pool and gardens, especially during the high heat of the afternoon.
This place is absolutely gorgeous! it is a little paradise in the middle of this beautiful city.
when we arrived, Patrick welcomed us very hearty and gave us his recommendations of restaurants and places to see in Merida.
The rooms are wonderful! they are very clean and equipped with everything you need and with the biggest bed we ever saw 🙂 our room even had a small balcony!
the patio wit the pool are also very beautiful and nice to cool down on a hot day.
but the best thing is definitely the breakfast. Patrick prepares it with so much love, every day we ate something different and delicious in the patio. even when we had to leave very early, he prepared the breakfast at 6 am for us!
Wendell organised everything for us and gave us some really good restaurant recommendations!
this B&B is better than any 5-star hotel, a little gem, and if you are in Mérida, you definitely have to stay here!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Alpuche offers accommodations in Mérida.A TV, as well as a laptop are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Calaxán Yucatán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Calaxán Yucatán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Calaxán Yucatán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Calaxán Yucatán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!