10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Calabazo Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Calabazo Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Calabazo Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calabazo Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calabazo Magdalena. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Calabazo Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Calabazo Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Calabazo Magdalena:
Hostal Monte Verde
One of our top picks in El Zaino.Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hostal Monte Verde offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Zaino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.You will find a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Santa Marta is 19 miles from Hostal Monte Verde, and Taganga is 18 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Very nice staff, good food, nice pool and leisure area in general. Property is kept in very good condition. Close to Tayrona entrance and free shuttle in the morning.
- Very nice private bungalow with pool and hammock in the middle of nature, very nice helpful staff (although they don’t speak any english) who bring you to the park entrance every day, amazing view and very good dinner options
- The area. Nice location, staff was great! We had the house with private pool, love it!
- Monte Verde was so beautiful. The staff was so nice and helpful with getting around, and so patient with my mediocre Spanish. I read a couple reviews complaining about bugs or spiders, but it really wasn’t an issue. Anyway if you’re freaked on bugs, don’t go to the jungle! This place is 10/10, just sad I can’t live there! 🙂
- Great hotel to explore Tayrona from. Free 5min ride to the park entrance is included in the Morning. Great staff!
Camping Castilletes Parque Tayrona
Camping Castilletes Parque Tayrona offers accommodations in El Zaino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.There is room service at the property.Santa Marta is 21 miles from Camping Castilletes Parque Tayrona, and Taganga is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 25 miles from Camping Castilletes Parque Tayrona.
- The block we stayed in was clean and comfortable with one shared bathroom for several rooms. There was no ac but a floor fan that was adequate. Most people camped here. The men’s showers were awful with the water barely a drip. The restaurant service was extremely slow with food delivery often taking 46 minutes.
- Location – right next to the beach and inside the park which allows you to start hiking before the park opens
- We stayed 2 nights in a private double room. Perfect to rest after some walking and swimming. Breakfast included was good, coffee could be better. Price and location were perfect.
- The lady at the reception was very unfriendly. It was a general complaint from all people around. There were fleas in the room and they did bite us heavily.
- The complex is next to a really beautiful beach. The accomodation is basic, but clean. If you don’t want to spend the night inside the park in a hammac/tent, and you don’t want to spend a lot of money for a room, this place is great. Not the most comfortable place I’ve been, but it is just enough.
Posada Villa Margarita
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Los Naranjos, 23 miles from Santa Marta, Posada Villa Margarita features free WiFi access and free private parking. The inn has a terrace and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.This inn has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Taganga is 21 miles from Posada Villa Margarita, and Taganga is 22 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 27 miles away.
The house incredibly beautiful respectig the nature. The room, with its breathtaking views (at least from the suites) is
The food delicious cooked in front of you and using fresh produce.
The location, perfectly situated next to the main entrance of Tayrona Park (only 10min by local bus that comes every 10min) and next to a beautiful beach Los Cocos that you could reach through a beautiful 10min path.
Mila and her staff, very helpful and welcoming!
This property is located about 5 km. past the entrance to Tayrona Park (towards Palomino) and is a really nice place to relax and chill out for a few days. We used Margarita as the starting point to visit Tayrona as it is a quick bus ride to the gate entrance and there are buses going
back and forth on the highway for quick and easy transport. There is a really nice path from the hotel down to the beach and I would highly recommend visiting the beach here as it just as beautiful as Tayrona but way less crowded. There is a beach bar once you hit the ocean that serves up some amazing tropical drinks. The food is great at the hotel and they can give you information on the surrounding area, we also used the shuttle back to Cartagena, it picks you up right at the hotel which was nice and quite inexpensive.
- The staff were super friendly and made you feel at home. The food and service was good also. The location is right off the highway at Los Cocos km 35 and a very short walk up the road and up about 60 steps we made it to check in. A person can help you with your bags up the steps if needed. The view is beautiful. It is a 4 minute walk to a long beach that although doesn’t have many people it has fish and beverage service. Rooms were nice.
- This place far exceeded our expectation. The view is beautiful, the rooms are clean, charming and the whole place is very beautifuly and harmoniously decorated. A plus if your an animal lover: their two dogs, cat and parrot were great company. Although it wasn’t next to the beach, the walk leading to it is beautiful and peaceful. I strongly recommend staying there.
- Great location, beautiful garden, family run, tranquil beach, fantastic food, simple but clean rooms and a speaking parrot and other pets. Perfect stay!
- The house incredibly beautiful respectig the nature. The room, with its breathtaking views (at least from the suites) is
Alnaua Casa de Huéspedes
Located in Santa Marta in the region of Magdalena, 3.5 miles from Taganga, Alnaua Casa de Huéspedes features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.All rooms come with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 8 miles away.
-Brother and sister who own the place are very nice and helpful regarding planning activities in the surrounding area
-the tiny pool 🙂
-the big tv with netflix, free to use
Nice place to chill between traveling. Not much (small supermarket and bakery) in the area.
10 minutes walking from the busstation.
Friendly girl who runs the place with her brother.
- The rooftoppool, close to the bus terminal. Friendly owners who will help with almost everything. And the little cat was great! Good bed!
– super nice staff
– deep cleaning of common area and bathrooms every day
– relaxed atmosphere (pool, hammocks)
– busstop close by
– mini market and mall close by
– safe district
– computer and printer available
side note: I didn’t go anywhere, just stayed for transit
- I feel very welcome from the first second after arrive and every staff member was very friendly and helpful. very clean and well equipped hostel which I would visit again at any time.
- -Brother and sister who own the place are very nice and helpful regarding planning activities in the surrounding area
One of our top picks in Taganga – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Casa Baloo is located in Taganga in the region of Magdalena, just 1.9 miles from Santa Marta. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
In love with this place! Perfect to get some rest and enjoy the view. Breakfast is amazing, not only tasty and fresh but also a joy for the eyes! Just 3min walk from the first bars and restaurants in Taganga beach. Sandra and the staff make you feel at home since the first minute and are really helpful with tips and a nice talk. They received us with a delicious fresh maracuya juice!
Ps: pet free place!
- Great breakfast, best pancake I’ve ever had. Combined with the view I’d love to wake up there every day.
- Sandra and Patrick were delightful, the breakfast was super, location and view stunning. We were very happy with everything.
- Breakfast omelett .. location . Employees .the rooftop view
- Amazing owners that made me feel at home. Am amazing view over the sea and mountains. A wonderful breakfast included.
- In love with this place! Perfect to get some rest and enjoy the view. Breakfast is amazing, not only tasty and fresh but also a joy for the eyes! Just 3min walk from the first bars and restaurants in Taganga beach. Sandra and the staff make you feel at home since the first minute and are really helpful with tips and a nice talk. They received us with a delicious fresh maracuya juice!
One of our best sellers in Minca! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, La Fuente is located in Minca in the region of Magdalena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is room service at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Santa Marta is 11 miles from La Fuente, and Taganga is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 7 miles from La Fuente.
- The location is great. It’s in the middle of the jungle, just 15 min walk from Marinka waterfall and you’ve got the river near the hostel as well. It’s a quick motortaxi ride or 1hr walk from Minca town. We stayed in a tent which was very basic (mattress, sheets, blanket). The breakfast was good and you’ve got 3 options.
The first place we had in Colombia where the bed and pillow was comfy. Staff was superb! They helped us arrange a tour with horses. Nice to sit in the garden and watch birds! It was very clean.
Breakfast was sooo good!
- A truly beautiful location by the little river and surrounded by nature and all the birds. The food is affordable and delicious – especially the huge breakfasts!
- Beutifull spot next to a river with lots of green and privacy
- I enjoyed the breakfasts, I chose a different option each day and it definitely filled me up. The location was perfect not far from town and close to waterfalls. The best thing for us was hanging out with the dogs and cats all really lovely animals. Also staff were very friendly and helpful.
El Remanso Posada B&B
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, El Remanso Posada B&B is located in Bonda. Private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Marta is 10 miles from El Remanso Posada B&B, and Taganga is 9 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Wild Magical Nature Santa Marta
Located in El Prado, 6 miles from Santa Marta, Wild Magical Nature Santa Marta features a restaurant and free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 5 miles from Wild Magical Nature Santa Marta, and Taganga is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from Wild Magical Nature Santa Marta.
No reviews yet.
El Paraiso de Tuki B&B Cafe y Cacao Farm
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, El Paraiso de Tuki B&B Cafe y Cacao Farm is located in Minca in the region of Magdalena, just 10 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Taganga is 10 miles from El Paraiso de Tuki B&B, and Taganga is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 8 miles from El Paraiso de Tuki B&B Cafe y Cacao Farm.
The off the beaten track location was amazing—-great view down on the sea and the city!
Breakfasts were good and filling, different each morning and served with their own coffee. I also had dinner here each evening, scrumptious!
The room was basic but served its purpose, providing a good night’s sleep….a mosquito net was included which was definitely helpful!
- This hotel gets the best rating on everything although it should not have been, but the location and hospitality surpasses everything. And the Tukan gives the whole stay an incredibly pleasant stay.
- If you want to escape from the crowd this place is perfect! A lovely family took perfect care of me and the view is just stunning as well as the sunset. It is really up the hill, but manageable with a big backpack. And the place is really worth the effort!
- Beautiful place. Wery nice exipirience. Personal frindly tukan.
- The beautiful people that owned it. The view was incredible. So overall the whole experience. We cannot recommend more.
- The off the beaten track location was amazing—-great view down on the sea and the city!
Casa Africa Lodge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Africa Lodge offers accommodations in Taganga. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santa Marta is 2.5 miles from Casa Africa Lodge, and Taganga is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from Casa Africa Lodge.
A lovely place to stay. Very nice and super clean room, use of the kitchen and dining area and a very helpful and nice host.
Not right next to the sea, but an easy walk away.
- For a family or quiet purpose it’s perfect. It’s quiet and Myriam is a very nice and friendly host.
- The property is a 5 minute walk from the beach. Our room had a view of the sea.
Wir haben uns wie Zuhause gefühlt. Ganz viel Raum,tolle Einrichtung, eine Küche!
Alle waren sehr hilfsbereit und um unser Wohlergehen bemüht.
- excelente, me sentí como en mi casa,el ambiente genial, muchas gracias , espero regresar pronto.
- A lovely place to stay. Very nice and super clean room, use of the kitchen and dining area and a very helpful and nice host.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Calabazo Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Calabazo Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Calabazo Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Calabazo Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!