10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cains Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Cains Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cains Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cains Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cains Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cains Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cains Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cains Pennsylvania:
Country View Pa Bed and Breakfast
Country View Pa Bed and Breakfast is situated in Kinzers, 12.4 miles from Lancaster County.All units have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Harrisburg International Airport is 46.7 miles away while Philadelphia International Airport is 52.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Stoltzfus Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Stoltzfus Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Cains, just 18 miles from Lancaster. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Paradise is 9 miles from Stoltzfus Bed & Breakfast, and Reading is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is New Castle [Greater Wilmington] Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Inn at Twin Linden
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Inn at Twin Linden offers accommodations in Narvon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Lancaster is 19 miles from The Inn at Twin Linden, and Paradise is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is New Castle [Greater Wilmington] Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Carriage Corner Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Carriage Corner Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Gordonville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lancaster is 11 miles from Carriage Corner Bed & Breakfast, and Paradise is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is New Castle [Greater Wilmington] Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The owners were great. The food was great. The location was great.
- Gayland and Jay were exceptional. It was a great weekend. The breakfast they made for us to go was so thoughtful. Great place!
- Appreciated the extra touches, such as robes available, fireplace in room & great breakfast! Very friendly owners!
- Excellent hostess and host and that is the reason we stay at b&bs. Breakfast was delcious and the house was warm and cozy. They also sat with us and helped us plan our agenda for the day. We will be back next week for hot air balloon ride…take 2!
- The robes they give you to use during your stay are a very nice touch. Hospitality was over the top great. Will definitely use this property again.
The Inn at Kitchen Kettle
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Inn at Kitchen Kettle offers accommodations in Intercourse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM and shops at the property.Lancaster is 10 miles from The Inn at Kitchen Kettle, and Paradise is 2.2 miles away. Middletown Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the location was great as we could walk to many of the shops in Intercourse. The room had a one cup Keurig with some cups available to use so if you are a coffee drinker, it was quite convenient, plus you could get your Kitchen Kettle stainless steel travel mug filled free in the Kitchen Kettle Village. I would definitely stay again.
- Everything, very clean, nice staff and comfortable.
- Since my last visit to the Inn, they have upgraded the coffee in the room.
- The room was spacious with a loft like feel. We had complimentary jam, crackers and chocolates in our room. The room had a fridge and microwave as well. We were given stainless steel travel mugs to receive complimentary coffee throughout our stay. Breakfast was included and because we stayed over to Sunday 1 dozen cookies as the village is closed . Fabulous!!!!!
- The room was peaceful and calm, The location outstanding.
Harvest Moon Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to the Harvest Moon, a Lancaster bed and breakfast. Come and enjoy a turn of the century Bed and Breakfast, nestled in a timeless part of the world where values and a sense of culture run deep. Come to a place where the romance of horses and buggies roaming the country roads still exists. Come hear our church bells which are still being tolled, and enjoy the area’s fine home baked PA Dutch food which is prevalent in our area restaurants.
- Breakfast was amazing. Bed was very cozy. Loved the room and the decor. The owner was very nice and a great resource for local information. I will definitely stay there again the next time I am in the area.
- Host was very professional and friendly. Food was delicious. Handy to all local attractions.
- The B and B is so warm and friendly gives you that lovely feeling. Carl is the perfect host
The host, Carl, was very helpful and attentive. Went out of his way to ensure my daughter and I had a good time during our stay. The French toast with blueberry for breakfast was fabulous. The coffee and cookies for anytime consumption were most welcome, every time we came in from the cold.
Carl recommended good places to see, and eat at. We loved our dinner and ice cream at Lickety Split, just a few minutes walk from the B&B.
The Murder Mystery themed party on New Year’s Eve was good fun, accompanied by wine and delicious homemade pizza, with adequate vegetarian choices.
The inn was charming, in full festive Christmas mode. The room was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom very clean. Enjoyed the toiletries provided during our stay.
- Cleanliness, comfort, Christmas decorations, meal, friendliness.
The Artist’s Inn and Gallery
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Artist’s Inn and Gallery offers accommodations in Terre Hill. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lancaster is 16 miles from The Artist’s Inn and Gallery, and Paradise is 11 miles away. Middletown Airport is 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
After Eight Bed and Breakfast
In the center of Pennsylvania Amish Country, this bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and beautiful grounds with a gazebo. The Lancaster Tanger Outlet Center is less than a 10-minute drive away.Rooms at the After Eight Bed and Breakfast all include a cable TV and private bathroom. Classic country décor and antique furnishings are found in every brightly colored room at the bed and breakfast.The After Eight serves a full breakfast that includes juice, fresh baked goods, fruit, and a hot item. Beverages and homemade snacks are available in the afternoon.Go for a hot air balloon ride at Lancaster Balloonport Inc., just 14 miles from the bed and breakfast. Lancaster’s Central Park is 9 miles away and offers horseback riding and swimming.
- It was a last minute booking for a change of travel plans. The host couldn’t have been nicer. We got a much larger room than expected. It was clean and spacious. Beautiful views. Really appreciated his suggestions on the best places to visit Amish Country in one day.
- The grounds were beautiful. Plenty of lounge space, plant life, a gazebo, fountains, just glorious. Inside was so full of fall and Halloween decor that it was a dream for me. I’m a Halloween nut. The breakfast was great and so were the other guests! Last, but certainly not least , was our host, Robert! Funny, charming, helpful and a great cook! Just everything you would want an inn keeper to be. This trip was a birthday gift for my sister. She enjoyed the B&B so much that she didn’t want to leave!
- Robert was an excellent host. Very funny and helpful. The property is charming and the beds so comfortable.
- Room was very nice and clean. The bed and breakfast experience was lovely and it was such a nice and cozy place.
- The host was personable, knowledgeable about the area, and maintained a beautiful home. The gardens were spectacular.
Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites
Featuring a complimentary continental breakfast and evening snacks, this Bird in Hand bed and breakfast features rooms with a cable TV. The Sight & Sound Theatre is a 10-minute drive away.A DVD player and a sitting area are available in each room at the Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites. A microwave and refrigerator are included as well. The private bathrooms all have a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites, which has pool access at a sister property. Meeting rooms are available on site.The Water’s Edge Mini Golf is just over half a mile from Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites. The National Toy Train Museum is only 4 miles away.
- The suite was beautiful. I have paid twice the amount for rooms that did not compare. We were delighted with the decor, comfortable bed, minor touches like dishes and cups. The bathroom fixtures were beautiful. I loved my stay at the Bird-in-Hand Suites.
- Absolutely loved everything! Will definitely be back!
- The staff who greeted us were very informative and friendly. The room was tastefully decorated and very comfortable with an amazing view of horses grazing in a field. The full deck was a nice bonus to enjoy the summer night. I would highly recommend this property.
- The layout and welcoming look of the room. The temperature in room. The front desk staff were very friendly and informative.
- It was like staying at home, very comfortable and spacious. Room was very quiet for being right along Route 340. Complimentary beverages and snacks in the evening.
Greystone Manor is located in Bird in Hand, just 6 miles from Lancaster.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Paradise is 3.5 miles from Greystone Manor, and Hershey is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Super comfy bed. Definitely what I needed before my competition.
- Beautiful and as expected for a B & B. Breakfast was yummy. Staff was professional.
- The bed was soft foam and wonderful and Angela and hubby great hosts and decorated for Christmas! Chickens on property was great….
- Feeling of home. Warm and comfortable. Beautifully decorated for Christmas!
- The bed was awesome so comfortable it was a wonderful experience
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cains Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cains Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cains Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cains Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!