10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Buzet Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Buzet Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Buzet Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buzet Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buzet Hainaut Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Buzet Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Buzet Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Buzet Hainaut Province:
La Ferme Des Eglantines
La Ferme Des Eglantines is located in Nivelles, 19 miles from Brussels and 27 miles from Leuven. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Namur is 25 miles from La Ferme Des Eglantines, and Mons is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 9 miles from La Ferme Des Eglantines.
- Staff is super friendly and helpful, breakfast is fantastic. There’s even a possibility for diner. Overall atmosphere and the personal service makes the difference with other locations.
- A lovely place in the countryside. The room was on the small side, but adequate. The bathroom was huge! I think you can book an evening meal here – and I wish we had if it was available – but if not you will need your car, as the town is a couple of miles down a not particularly pedestrian freindly road. Breakfast was very good.
- This was our last hotel of seven and a stop over on the way back to the UK. The owners/family are really lovely people and so helpful. Our room was “rustic” but comfortable. Having read previous Booking.com feedback, I assumed the hotel had a restaurant so we pre-reserved a table for dinner. However its not a restaurant as such and served a meal consisting of a starter, main coure and desert – no choice. On re-checking the web site, a restaurant is not listed under facilities – my mistake. Excellent breakfast. Very easy couple of hours drive back to le Shuttle. Loved the vintage cars being refubished!
- A warm welcome with the name of the guests written on the door. The perfect breakfast, friendly staff, cosy atmosphere, natural environment, big parking, clean room. Everything was just perfect. Next time I fly to Charleroi and arrive late, this will be the location for my first night.
- Beautiful location, amazing and very welcoming staff, excellent breakfast, comfortable rooms.
Bed & Breakfast Îles Sont d’Ailleurs
Bed & Breakfast Îles Sont d’Ailleurs is located in Charleroi, just 27 miles from Brussels. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Leuven is 31 miles from Bed & Breakfast Îles Sont d’Ailleur, and Namur is 18 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Special free long parking service and two shuttles. Really good for transfer in Charleroi.
- Owner of this appartment was very nice and helpful
- Free transfer from/to the airport. Very friendly owner.
- Very comfortable room, personal reception. Particularly appreciated the free transfer from the airport, and to the railway station next day.
- Agnes (the owner) pick us from the airport. Charming room.
Plumbago Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Plumbago Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Villers-la-Ville.All rooms come with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Brussels is 21 miles from Plumbago Bed & Breakfast, and Leuven is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome. Comfy room. Pleasent and relaxing stay.
- I liked everything about this property! The location – a small village in the Belgian countryside, the house – beautifully decorated, the room – spacious and comfortable, the hosts – friendly and welcoming. Definitely recommend 🙂
Rustieke kamer in rustig plattelandsdorp. Aangename gastvrouw. Alles wat er moest zijn voor een kort verblijf.
Ontbijt was simpel maar OK.
- Le lit est très confortable et le petit déjeuner est fait maison et original
- Très bon accueil,petit déjeuner copieux et lit très confortable
B&B Le Bonimenteur
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, B&B Le Bonimenteur is located in Charleroi, just 28 miles from Brussels. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Namur is 18 miles from B&B Le Bonimenteur, Jumet, and Mons is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 1.9 miles from B&B Le Bonimenteur.
- Very different type of facility, really enjoyed ourselves. Room was as expected, spacious and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable which meant we got a good night sleep. Very quite area.
- The breakfast tray of jams, sweet spreads and calorie busting chocolate and caramel toast toppers…got to try them all.
- It was our one night stopover during trip to Brugge. Great choice, beacuse the place is great, and the owner is great man! Very nice stay with planty of smile, lots of good conversations 🙂 Room nicely decorated, clean and you will find there everything you need. Breakfast was ok too. Definetely I can recommend to all travelers – well maybe except typical business-style ones 😉
- Michaël, the owner is very sweet and helpful. He offered dairy free breakfast on demand and helped find a doctor when I got sick. The house is gorgeous, the rooms adorable and clean. Everything looked even better than in the pictures. I loved the place and will defenately go back.
- Big bed, awesome house owner, city map provided and interesting places explained, clean room, superior beer, delicious breakfast
B&B Château De Pallandt
Château De Pallandt is in an 18th century castle, featuring a private tennis court and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. It offers classic accommodations with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Each room is decorated with hardwood floors and historic furnishings. They have a private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer.Each morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the dining room. A large, lush garden surrounds the castle of De Pallant.The village of Louvain-La-Neuve is 10 minutes away by car.
- Totally loved my stay here (alone for 4 days, & with my husband for 2 more days). Very congenial and welcoming hostess, delicious & beautifully presented continental-style breakfast, and the surrounding grounds were peaceful and picture-perfect! Loved awaking to birdsong and horses grazing in the pastures surrounding this beautiful, large early 20th c. manor house! Mmmm….
- The special atmosphere. Bit remote but great value for money.
- Le cadre verdoyant, le caractère historique de la demeure, les volumes et la décoration,la fraicheur des denrées du petit déjeuner, l’ambiance des poêles à bois, la literie.
Le petit déjeuner était magnifique.Tous les produits étaient de grande qualité.Le jus de fruit
était du vrai (ce n’est pas souvent le cas).Le décor au déjeuner était rehaussé par de magnifiques tapisseries.
La chambre était spacieuse,la literie excellente.Endroit très calme.
- Zeer charmante ontvangst. Alles was gewoon prima geregeld. Veel respect voor de eigenaar en eigenaresse van het “buiten” om met een BnB -constructie dit prachtige chateau in stand te houden. Als je met een man of 8 een teken- of schildercursus wil organiseren is dit een ideale lokatie binnen een enkele uren rijden vanuit Nederland en dichtbij steden als Leuven, Namen en idyllische omgevingen met abdijen, ruïnes en een prachtige natuur.
B&B Le Manoir De Morimont
Le Manoir De Morimont was originally a hunting lodge and now offers all you need for a peaceful and relaxing stay in the heart of the Walloon Brabant countryside.This charming accommodations with breakfast included dates back to 1933 and is located next to the extensive Bois des Rêves and has a private park of 2 acres in size. Bois des Rêves is a green paradise spread over 188 acres in which you can discover nature, walk or just relax.Le Manoir has been entirely renovated and offers 4 spacious luxury rooms, all overlooking the park. It is the perfect place to relax on the terrace or to exercise on one of the many mountain bike tracks that surround it. For shopping, Le Manoir de Morimont is located just a short drive from the dynamic university city of Louvain-la-Neuve.
- Staying at Le Manoir De Morimont was a wonderful experience! I especially recommend it if you’re on a business trip. Even after a tough day at the office you will be able to immediately relax there. The hosts are extremely nice and always go an extra mile. I’m very happy I had the opprotunity to stay there. Thank you!
- Beautiful aesthetics. Very service-oriented owners.
- Excellent location, beautiful house and gardens. The owners are lovely and make you very welcome. Rooms are well decorated and spacious, breakfast delicious, feels like home!
- The host was very engaging and accommodating, the room was clean and luxurious, and the breakfast was very satisfying.
- Wonderful place. Spacious and clean room. Tasteful furniture and nice details in every corner. Huge garden. Excellent breakfast. It was perfect for us (a family of three) but I would pick it also for a business trip. Wi-fi worked perfectly. The hosts are very friendly yet discrete. Bravissimi!
B&B / Gîte Le Relais de Charlinette
B&B / Gîte Le Relais de Charlinette is located in Boignée, just 27 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Leuven is 27 miles from B&B / Gîte Le Relais de Charlinette, and Namur is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 6 miles from B&B / Gîte Le Relais de Charlinette.
- They have lovely ponies and donkey’s and 2 big fluffy but friendly dogs. Hosts were extremely helpful and very nice and accomodating. Everything is clean and in order.
Very nice matras, complete new, modern and huge bathroom with rain-shower.
Breakfast was also very good.
Hosts were friendly and welcoming.
They took the time and effort to make sure there was gluten-free bread available for my girlfriend.
When we arrived exhausted from a long day-hike and we realised we didn’t reserve for dinner they went out of their way and made us some eggs and bread!
- The home-made jam served at breakfast, very friendly welcome by the owners
- I like the house which was old farm.first i didnt get nice room but i asked and i got the second choise which was room like from 19 century which was beautiful.if u have a car its nice place to be
Chambre d’Hôtes – Le Piroy
Chambre d’Hôtes – Le Piroy is located in Chastre-Villeroux-Blanmont, 21 miles from Brussels and 19 miles from Leuven. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Namur is 14 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes – Le Piroy, and Mechelen is 30 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very nice owners, comfy bed, quiet and peaceful location
- L’accueil était chaleureux et les personnes qui tiennent cet établissement très sympathiques. La chambre et l’étage que j’occupais était grand et très bien décoré .le goût sûr et très simple ce qui donne de la classe. J’ai beaucoup apprécier loger dans cette maison et rencontrer des personnes vraiment agréable . Je leur souhaite plein de bonheur dans leurs projets . Amicalement Kool AM
- Bett gut. Französisches Doppelbett. Nur eine Zudecke für beide.
Un accueil très chaleureux nous a été réservé par la propriétaire dès notre arrivée.
Le logement attribué est composé d’une chambre, d’un salon confortable et d’une salle de bains. L’ensemble est très confortable et décoré avec beaucoup de goût.
- Rust genoeg ruimte aparte zit en slaapkamer goede sanitaire voorzieningen
Located in Nivelles, 17 miles from Brussels, Nadia B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Leuven is 26 miles from Nadia B&B, and Namur is 26 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 11 miles away.
- Nadia the owner is a very nice person who takes very good care of her own guests.
- Enjoy, friendly central placememt,romantic clean room beautiful view
- La chambre , le petit déjeuner était super et nous avons été bien reçu .
- Très bon accueil, personne super sympa !! A refaire !!!
- La gentillesse et le petit déjeuner somptueux de la Propritaire. 🎊🍗🍱😋
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Indrani lodge offers accommodations in Loupoigne. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brussels is 18 miles from Indrani lodge, and Leuven is 23 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 9 miles away.
- Indrani Lodge is simply a magical place, and no photos would do enough justice to the great atmosphere that this place offers.
- Rooms and all facilities are superb; hospitality and assistance first class. Pool and sauna excellent. Breakfast was fresh, lots of it,wonderfully presented. This is a very high quality place to stay.
- Its a special place with magnificent restauration and design ..relaxing in beauty!!
- Het ontbijt was zeeeer goed (gans bord fruit, streekeigen fruitsappen, kaas en verschillende soorten brood en koeken, streekeigen yohurt. Meer moet een mens niet hebben. We sliepen in een kamer die hoofdzakelijk voorzien was voor kinderen.5kast en koffers puilden uit van het speelgoed)
– Le coté authentique de la demeure et les “vieilles pierres”, le calme et l’esprit “nature”, la déco.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Buzet Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Buzet Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Buzet Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Buzet Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!