10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Buggenhout East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Buggenhout East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Buggenhout East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buggenhout East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buggenhout East-Flanders. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Buggenhout East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Buggenhout East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Buggenhout East-flanders:
B&B Casa Cava
Located in Baasrode, 15 miles from Brussels, B&B Casa Cava features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 17 miles from B&B Casa Cava, and Ghent is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very clean comfortable bed and spacious open plan facilities. Very friendly host, Lots of lovely hot water, and heating by radiators as required, Very quiet surroundings, couldn’t ask for better
- Kelly is a great host. Room modern, very spacious, clean and nice. An interesting building – completely renovated. Unique ceiling. Generous breakfast, nicely laid out. We were greeted with a complimentary drink, which was needed after a long day of cycling.
- The bed was so soft love it, breakfast was more then i could eat yummy.Our visit was for Flander rugby i wanted stay somewhere with the kids, only 12-14mins drive away very close.
- It was just a pleasure to meet our wonderful friendly hostess, Kelly who couldnt do enough for us. Casa Cava is unique and just fab, go and stay and see for yourself
- Very nice cosy place with the most hospitable hosts (and dog) I’ve ever met. New comfortable rooms (loft style), big green lawn and retro car in the yard. Breakfast – mmm!….:)
B&B Green Cottage
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, B&B Green Cottage is located in Mollem in the region of Vlaams Brabant, just 8 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 21 miles from B&B Green Cottage, and Ghent is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from B&B Green Cottage.
- The rooms were the size of a typical London townhouse, the beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in, breakfast was great, the main living area probably the wackiest I’ve seen with stuffed animals emerging from walls and floors, it was great value for money, and absolute gold plated 10/10 in every respect. In fact I’d like to move in. Location perfect too.
- The bar is worked on a trust basis so drinks are available 24/7.
- Breakfast was quite good and the owner was very friendly.
- Het was een super mooie & originele locatie ! top interieur, leuke bar & houtvuur en de kamers waren perfecto ! we komen zeker terug Marc …
- ontvangst was zeer gemoedelijk en familiaal . Het voelde aan als thuiskomen . Zeer ruime kamer en badkamer en subliem bed !
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Abalona is located in Dendermonde, just 18 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 20 miles from B&B Abalona, and Ghent is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 20 miles from B&B Abalona.
- Nice Hotel, friendly hotel owner, good room and great breakfast!
- Great property. Very tranquil and cozy. The staff was very nice and the breakfast was delicious. Will stay again!
- Very pleasant setting. Superb hostess. Great room and excellent breakfast.
I’d say I live in the hotels – I spend all working days there and only on weekends coming back home, so for me is very important to find perfect places for locations I need, and this place is 1 of my 3 favorites in Belgium. It’s ideal for those willing to stay in a country side instead of busy business hotels, but still do business in the area:
– Great hospitality of Inge
– Nice breakfasts (selection is not big, but quality is good)
– Well designed and equipped rooms, always clean
– Really good internet access. Hello to big network hotels with their constant internet problems
– Really nice fresh air from a window and not some dried out aircon air with mix of washed carpet flooring smell which you have in big business hotels, where you can’t even sometimes open windows.. and even if you can don’t be surprised if “air” from corridor starts coming to your window and not the opposit happening
- Owners of the property were fantastic, rooms good size, functional and very comfortable. Property is well maintained with a very pleasant atmosphere. Excellent breakfast. Loved it and would certainly return.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, puurnatuur is located in Merchtem. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Brussels is 9 miles from puurnatuur, and Antwerp is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- This is what I imagine if you say “family runnig bussines”! Best of the best in this category!
– Heerlijke rustige ligging
– Fantastisch ontbijt
– Zeer vriendelijke eigenaar voor wie niets te veel is
Chapeau voor deze mensen, zo hartelijk, vriendelijk, joviaal …
Mooie locatie en rustig verblijf. Alles is aanweizg voor een toffe en ontspannen verblijf.
Wat een ontbijt, alles in orde, vers en zoveel keuze. Dit heb ik nog nooit ervaren. Zeker een plaats om terug te keren.
- Huiselijk gevoel met open haard, natuur om je heen
- Het was een supervriendelijke ontvangst door de gastheer. De lokatie is geweldig. Dichtbij Brussel, maar toch rustig gelegen. Het ontbijt is in een woord magnifiek.
B&B La Vie En Roses
B&B La Vie En Roses is located in Moorsel, 14 miles from Brussels and 22 miles from Antwerp. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Ghent is 17 miles from B&B La Vie En Roses, and Leuven is 27 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 17 miles away.
- Location is very coutry side but go with nice view.
- Excellent breakfast, really nice and friendly staff, great view, cozy room, big and modern bathroom. We just had a really relaxing and comfortable stay here, I can highly recommend it.
- Immediately felt ‘at home’ with friendlystaff and superb facilities. The room was large with excellent views of the flower beds. The clean lines of the woodwork gave the whole place a pleasing Scandinavian feel. Breakfast was perfect.
- Everything was just great! I have recieved fantastic support from onwers and great room with beautiful view. Great place with peace and quite sorrounding it. Good for everybody for romantic journey as well as business trip.
- the bed , the clean, the owners , the location full of roses, the calm.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Dendernachten offers accommodations in Dendermonde.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Brussels is 17 miles from B&B Dendernachten, and Antwerp is 18 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 19 miles away.
- De kamer was heel ruim en de badkamer was perfect in orde!
- Beautiful mansion in the centre of the city. Combines old decorum with new comfort. Nice view from the streetside rooms. Very good breakfast. Nice host.
- Amazing character inside the building. I would recommend if you like something different Owner very helpful too.
- The location is very close to the Grote market and restaurants. Safe overnight storage for our cycles.
- Disponibilité des propriétaires. Et leur gentillesse.
B&B Casa Luna Loft
One of our best sellers in Dendermonde! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Casa Luna Loft offers accommodations in Dendermonde.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Brussels is 16 miles from B&B Casa Luna Loft, and Antwerp is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 19 miles from B&B Casa Luna Loft.
- the outdoor shower is a great experience; the kindness of Nico and Leentje makes you feel welcome. Breakfast is super.
The apartment was very comfortable. The facilities were excellent. The hostess provided dinner of what we wanted. The only point being that the bedroom was on a form of mezzanine, so the bathroom was downstairs – only a minor inconvenience to go to the toilet during the night 😉
It was not too clear that we would not have access to the facilities from the description. However, the hostess allowed us to have access to the spa after the other visitors left at 23:30 for 30 mins -was excellent.
- The outdoor shower was my favourite feature of this accommodation…I just loved it! Our loft oozed romance & warmth. Our hosts were just the best. We are back here same time next year.
Nico the owner of Casa Luna Loft is exceptional person. Very kind . The passion and love which has gone in creating this place is amazing.
The moment you enter you all your worries and tiredness go away… its relaxing… fit for couples, friends and families.
Amazing balance between East and West ….and you get best of both worlds…
Heel vriendelijke uitbaters. Top !!!
Heel veel plaats in de loft. Mooie romantische aankleding, voorzien van domotica.
B&B Sterckxhof is on an old farm in quiet surroundings, just outside of quaint Meise. It offers classic accommodations with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.The rooms are decorated with wooden ceiling beams and classic parquet floors. They come with a tea/coffee maker and free soaps and shampoos.An extensive breakfast including fresh breads, jams and coffee is served in the bed and breakfast’s lounge every morning. For dinner, there is wide variation of restaurants in the nearby area of B&B Sterckxhof.On sunny days, guests can relax on the grounds and enjoy a drink from the bar.Brussels’ famous Heyzel neighborhood with the Atomium and the King Baudouin Stadium is 3 miles away.
- The rooms are generally very stylish and tastefully decorated. The breakfast is fresh and tasty, although there is no much choice.
- Had a great stay at the B&B. Perfect for business people. Quiet & beautiful location, but still close enough to Brussels. Very friendly host. Lovely room with fast WiFi connection. Really enjoyed the breakfast. Would definitely visit again.
- Everything is so beautifully done – the rooms the food the cleanliness etc
- The staff were really responsive and the room was really good.
- Historical building, nice environment, nearby the Expo Brussels
B&B Villa Tartine
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Villa Tartine is located in Puurs in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, just 15 miles from Brussels. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 12 miles from B&B Villa Tartine, and Ghent is 23 miles away. Deurne Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- As always, a pleasure to stay here. Very friendly hosts, spotless clean rooms and facilities and a great and very relaxing atmosphere.
- Breakfast was fantastic and the owner have had a lot of details with us to feel comfortable in our stay. The appartment was clean. The owners was attentive and kind.
- It’s a cosy place with modern interior design. Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very well prepared. Toilet is separated by a transparent compartment, less privacy though.
- Lovly hoste, nice and clean room, delicious breakfast.
- Super upmarket B&B with lots of little touches to make it special. Wonderful breakfast.
Located in Londerzeel, 13 miles from Brussels, B&B Oase features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 14 miles from B&B Oase, and Ghent is 24 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 13 miles away.
The rooms are fantastic! Good breakfast, minimal but with quality products.
The owner, Chris, very kind and friendly.
I travel 100 days a year for work, it is the best room I ever tried!
Big water bed, separated bath and shower (both very big), SAT TV with hundred of channels.
- Very nice music systeme available in room, desk available to work, owner is really a nice people !!!
- Het persoonlijk karakter, de vriendelijkheid van de gastheer, het kingsize waterbed, de inrichting van de kamer en de properheid.
- De rust, het aangename kader het heerlijke ontbijt.
- Alles netjes en proper, ontbijt niets op aan te merken gewoon goed.
- The rooms are fantastic! Good breakfast, minimal but with quality products.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Buggenhout East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Buggenhout East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Buggenhout East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Buggenhout East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!