10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Brussels Brussels Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Brussels Brussels Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Brussels Brussels Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brussels Brussels Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brussels Brussels Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Brussels Brussels Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Brussels Brussels Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Brussels Brussels Region:
B&B Lenoir 96
Set in a traditional Belgian Art-deco townhouse, B&B Lenoir 96 is a small, two bedroom B&B that offers air-conditioned accommodation. The B&B is a 5 minutes’ drive from the Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Brussels. Guests benefit from free WiFi throughout the property.Suites at B&B Lenoir 96 are fitted with wooden floors, a work desk and a safety deposit box. They feature a seating area with cable TV, a CD and a DVD player, and an iPod docking station. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub or a shower, bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy breakfast every morning in the common breakfast room. A fully equipped shared kitchen is also available for guests to prepare meals. There is a wide variety of cafés, restaurants and supermarkets within 0.6 miles from the accommodation.Brussels’ historical city centre, featuring the Grand-Place and the Manneken Pis Statue, is 12 minutes’ drive from the bed and breakfast. Brussels-Central Train Station is 3.1 miles from Lenoir 96 and Brussels Airport is 10.9 miles away.
- Staff/owners very friendly and welcoming. Room, common relaxation are clean, stylish and comfortable. Stylish modern bathroom.
- Only our room of two rooms were occupied, so we had the whole apartment for ourselves. Good kitchen with all necessities in use. Garden side room was nice and quiet
- Very comfortable room and facilities in a pleasant neighborhood. Our host was very helpful, even bringing us extra supplies and recommending a physical therapist when we needed one. It felt like being at home. Great breakfast!
- Wahoo !!! Very nice place decorated tastefully by the owners, bedroom very confortable. Breakfast with fresh products and local specialties. Ideal geographical location 7 mins from the “Gande Place”.
- Extremely comfortable, just like being at home. Our hostess even allowed us to use a bicycle.
Art de Sejour – B&B
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Art de Sejour – B&B is located in the Brussels Historical center neighborhood in Brussels, just 0.7 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Zaventem Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location. Wonderful hospitality. The rooms were beautiful, spacious and clean. The shower was amazing with high end bath products. Breakfast was delicious and home made. Our hosts were gracious and always available. We would highly recommend this property and would return again with out hesitation.
- The property was stunning, the bed extra king size, bedding and towels of very high quality. The hosts had thought of every tiny detail including fresh milk in a fridge to go with coffee from nespresso machine in the room.
- This property has been beautifully renovated with flawless modern design, massively high ceilings, and yet keeping the overall historic context (yes that includes narrow, steep stairs in the hallways.) The shower was a delight with beautiful space, fixture height, and strong water pressure.
- What superb hospitality; like staying with old friends – laughs, great food and wonderful rooms! It’s the little extras that set Art de Sejour from the rest – the complimentary drinks and coffee, the in-room Mac, the robes and the delicious breakfast that is cooked to order. Looking forward to returning to Brussels for another stay!
- Everything. Mario is a great host, helped organizing our journey even before our arrival. The whole place is lovely, clean, modern, carefully decorated, nice smell everywhere. The room is spacious, had all the things we needed, coffee machine, hair dryer, comfortable bed, etc. The breakfast is delicious, finest quality of everything. Location is also perfect, quiet neighborhood, but few minutes walk from the center.
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Featuring free WiFi, B&B Vaudeville offers accommodations in Brussels, just 1,950 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room – we were upgraded free of charge as we were travelling with a 5 year old, which was appreciated. Liked the fridge with free drinks. Breakfast was excellent. Location was fantastic too.
- Location was excellent and the facilities were very nice. Breakfast was ok but complimentary drinks in the lobby were really appreciated.
- The location was perfect! Close to everything. Very secure and delicious breakfast!
- Beautiful room with comfortable bed and bathroom. Cool design and pictures!
- Big room and comfortable. The localization is great, near central train station and near touristic attractions like Grand Place. The breakfast is good.
B&B L’Art de la Fugue
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B L’Art de la Fugue offers pet-friendly accommodations in Brussels, just 1.5 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Wonderful property, fantastic ambience and decor. Frederic has done a fine job. And, he is a nice host too! All our queries were answered within 5 mins.
- The Italian-style room is an absolutely unexpected treasure in the middle of Brussels. What an amazing place to stay and very easy to reach from Brussels Midi station. Particularly recommendable for a romantic getaway.
- Excellent location, very nice designed rooms, friendly staff.
- Very nice room. Friendly staff. Close to Midi Station.
- Lovely design of the room. Room was spacious and felt personal. Nice asian art, old furniture. Location was excellent: St Gilles is an interesting neighourhood to explore. Enough restaurants nearby and close to the midi station.
Maison Flagey Brussels
Located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, 1.9 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center, Maison Flagey Brussels features a terrace and views of the lake.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Building was an amazing art nouveau historic building in a great location.
- Everything was clean and luxurious and the breakfast service in the morning made my stay extra special.
- I loved everything! Vincent is a wonderful host and the house is marvellous. A magic haven in town. The room is spacious and luminous, the bed is extra comfy and the shower is amazing. The location is splendid. I will definitely be back!!
- Phenomenal building, truly an amazing experience to sleep in such a gorgeous scenario. The manager is extremely nice and welcoming.
- Buiding (single old-refurbished house) and room (70 sqm decorated with antiques) are really top class. Location is also very convinient. Warm welcome and nice personnel.
B&B VincentV. Gallery
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B VincentV. Gallery offers accommodations in Brussels, just 1.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The room was quite and perfectly prepared. The bed was extremely comfortable. The host was overwhelmingly gracious with the morning coffee juice cheese and pastry. It felt like being in an element French restaurant.
- The breakfast was delicious!Room was very clean, the bed was big, excellent shower.
- The breakfast is really good with 4 types of marmelade and 2 types of honey etc. The breakfast is available in a really nice cafe
- Very clean rooms, very comfortable bed, fast WiFi and very spacious bathroom. The best thing is the wonderful breakfast, served in the bakery across the corner, with delicious jams, chocolate cream, croissants, and freshly baked bread.
- Very comfortable B&B with a wonderful continental breakfast
B&B BE IN BRUSSELS
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B BE IN BRUSSELS offers accommodations in Brussels.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Grand Place is 0.4 miles from B&B BE IN BRUSSELS, and Brussels Central Station is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Fabulous bed & linen, great shower, clean & comfy room in a quiet location. 2 min walk to metro, with great cafes, bars restaraunts around the square. Easy walk to centre of city. A generous continental breakfast with good choices. Extremely helpful & friendly hosts – brought our bags down & organised a taxi to the station at 4am – above & beyond call of duty!
- Location, bed, shower XXL, floor heating in bathroom, very quiet, HUGE breakfast, super nice owner, everything !
- The owner was such a nice and helpful man, from allowing us to check in early to leaving our bags after check out on the last day and thats not to mention the wonderful breakfast spread he made each day!
- This was my second time at B&B Be in Brussels, Mr Aspostolou is very helpful and a great host. We were late arriving, and he was very accommodationg, arranged so that we can get inside the B&B late. As previous time, everything was very good.
- The room was big, clean and quiet, and the breakfast was just perfect with fresh pastries, juice and anything you may need. Very easy to reach and very friendly staff!
B&B La Maison Haute
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, 0.9 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center, B&B La Maison Haute features a terrace and views of the city.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from B&B La Maison Haute.
- Breakfast was delicious and Sebastian could not have been more helpful. Our room was amazing at the top of the house. We did not want to leave.
- Great location, delicious breakfast, comfortable bed
- Fabulous host Sebastian, sumptuous breakfast, lovely bedroom, gorgeous smells downstairs, excellent location for walking around the city
- Super breakfast, particularly delicious bread. Spacious and tastefully furnished room with comfortable bed.
- The beautiful bedroom, the delicious breakfast and the kind and helpful owner.
B&B The Nest Brussels
B&B The Nest Brussels is located in Brussels, 0.9 miles from Avenue Louise and 1.2 miles from Brussels Central Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Grand Place is 1.4 miles from B&B The Nest Brussels, and Gare du Midi is 1.9 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The kitchen for making drinks and the Loose tea leaves in a range of flavours was a definite plus, and the friendly staff and cosy breakfast environment with fresh orange juice and warm bread was great!
- very friendly welcome in English. Coffee, snacks, honesty box, very easy to do business with
- The extra care they put in guiding me to the room, despite my very late arrival.
- A very good bread and fresh orange juice – also very friendly host! definitely recommended!
- Was everything perfect, the room is huge and very clean and super cool . Breakfast is simple but amazing. Julie was really nice host . We will come back there for sure. Great money value
Located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, 0.9 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center, B&B Urban features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from B&B Urban.
- The studio was very comfortable. The key code entry system works well
- Location and the fact the flat was spacious, clean and well lit.
- The flat is a jewel. Confortable, modern, fantastic design and a fair price.
- Great location, spacious accommodation, clean and bright. I particularly liked the terrace outside the back door, since I enjoy a cigarette in the evening. Ideal for being in Brussels for a few days since the flat had everything you might need. Close to metro and the airport bus, and within shouting distance of most commission buildings, which is a real plus.
- The location is fabulous – just around the corner of JRC and in walking distance to the European Parliament, very quiet at the same time. The Nordic-style room was spacious with French windows and access to a private garden with huge trees and a baroque sculpture. The garden chairs with a table make it ideal for a coffee or an evening glass of wine outside.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Brussels Brussels Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Brussels Brussels Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Brussels Brussels Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Brussels Brussels Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!