10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bristol Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Bristol Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bristol Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bristol Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bristol Rhode Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bristol Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bristol Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bristol Rhode Island:
Point Pleasant Inn & Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Point Pleasant Inn & Resort offers accommodations in Bristol. The bed and breakfast has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find business center at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Newport is 12 miles from Point Pleasant Inn, and Providence is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 8 miles from Point Pleasant Inn & Resort.
- Setting, charm, staff. Clean room. Privacy. Relaxed. Snacks and drinks available. Proximity to attractions. Water views.
We loved the facility, grounds, views and amenities. The proprietors, Christina and Gunter, were welcoming and friendly.
We were in town for a wedding and our vehicle suddenly needed service. The owner Christina provided a local service number.When that didn’t pan out she gave us 3numbers near Hyannis (our next destination).
The morning breakfast was on an outdoor patio with beautifully decorated table tops(different each morning).The chef made wonderful selections (again-different each morning) and checked on every table.
Because it was originally a home converted to a hotel there are less people, so it’s quiet and guests receive more attention.
This was truly the most elegant place we’ve ever stayed at and we would highly recommend it.
- Liked everything! Perfect spot for a romantic getaway. Hosts were super-friendly and accommodating. Most guest that were there have been coming back there for years! We will, too!
- Everything was breaking… can’t wait to return next year.
- Fresh bakery, excellent breakfast, very quiet location,
Bristol House Bed & Breakfast
This Bristol, Rhode Island bed and breakfast is a 5 minute drive from Colt State Park and boasts lush gardens and a daily gourmet breakfast.Rooms at the Bristol House Bed & Breakfast are uniquely decorated in bright colors and feature a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. A luxury spa bathrobe is provided for guests’ comfort.The B&B Bristol House serves a full gourmet breakfast which includes locally grown produce, homemade baked goods, and a hot entree. Guests can relax on the large terrace or take advantage of on-site personal training services.Both Providence and Newport are within 15 miles of the bed and breakfast. Roger Williams University is a 7 minute drive away.
- Bathroom was sparkling, room perfect, breakfast amazing, Kathleen wonderful as an innkeeper and cook.
- My son and I were very pleased with our entire stay. Just wish it could have for longer
- Kathleen was a very friendly hostess. The room was very clean. The bed was large and comfortable. The shower was new and impressive.
- Pretty much everything. Kathleen is a great host and made us feel very much at home. The most comfortable night’s sleep on our holiday
The property is located in a former home on a residential street right off the main road in charming, historic Bristol, RI. Our room was charming, fitted with traditional furnishings with many lovely details. The best part, however, were the breakfasts, prepared by the property owner. Each morning, we were treated to a fruit plate including extra little crunchy bits and a main, protein-focused dish that was both delicious and unique.
We would definitely return here if an opportunity arises to re-visit Rhode Island.
William’s Grant Inn Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast is one block from Bristol Harbor, which is part of Narragansett Bay. The inn offers a daily homemade breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Guestrooms at the William’s Grant Inn Bed and Breakfast are uniquely decorated in regional themes. The rooms include a refrigerator and DVD player. Each room has a private bathroom with robes and a hair dryer.Guests at the William’s Grants Inn can borrow a bike and explore the area. Colt State Park is 2 miles from the inn. Roger Williams University and Blithewold Mansion and Arboretum are within a 5-minute drive of the inn.
- the Inn was clean, comfortable and cozy exactly what I wanted amd the owners were friendly and helpful
- Liz and Doug are wonderful innkeepers. We have stayed with them before, and will again. Breakfast was amazing both mornings. Had plenty of interesting places and venues to visit. We will go back!
- This was a memorable stay. We had a warm welcome, the atmosphere was relaxed and homey, the building is historic and the rooms full of character. The breakfasts are fantastic.
- Room was as expected a nice homely room with character.
- Breakfast was delicious every day and the company couldn’t have been nicer. Would highly recommend William’s Grant Inn B&B!!
3 Royal Waterfront Suites
3 Royal Waterfront Suites is located in Warwick, just 17 miles from Newport. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever laid in. Daneish was super nice and friendly and made us feel right at home.
- The bed was so soft and comfortable, we didn’t want to get up for Breakfast. Great place to stay for the view. The innkeeper was hospitable and nice. We will stay there again and recommend going in the spring time so we could stay outside and have our breakfast on the deck. Loved the swans and ducks floating by in the bay.
- Amazing stay, everything was perfect. Beautiful get away.
- Danish, our host, was an outstanding, interesting, thoughtful and engaging woman who we all enjoyed meeting.
- The spacious bedroom was lovely, with balcony overlooking the water.
Marshall Slocum Inn
One of our top picks in Newport.This Victorian bed and breakfast in Newport, Rhode Island is just a 10-minute walk from the scenic Cliff Walk and beach. It features individually themed rooms and a gourmet breakfast.The elegant rooms at Marshall Slocum Inn are decorated with period antique furniture, sailing artwork and have original hardwood floors. Each room provides a tablet with video streaming channels like Netflix and Hulu Plus. An private bathroom with a hairdryer is also available..Every morning, Inn Marshall Slocum serves a homemade breakfast in the dining room, on the patio or the bedroom. Seasonal fresh fruit, pastries and hot dishes are all offered.Built in the 1800s, Marshall Slocum boasts its original architecture. Guests can relax on the large deck overlooking the gardens or the concierge desk can help arrange activities and reservations.Bellevue Avenue, the Tennis Hall of Fame and the harbor front are within a 10-minute walk of this cozy bed and breakfast. The Newport Mansions are just a 5-minute drive away.
- The owner was very friendly. The breakfast was fantastic. The Inn exceeded our expectations in many ways!
- What a lovely house, in a great location with a friendly inn-keeping team. Breakfast was truly delightful. All in all a wonderful place to stay!
- Loved the Inn…..location, comfort (great bed and pressed sheets) welcoming Innkeepers, tasteful decor, cleanliness…and a real breakfast (off a menu!). Not a big fan of B & B’s usually, but will be more open minded after this experience…
- Breakfast was truly amazing – super-friendly staff too.
- Service was great, breakfasts were fantastic. Inn was clean and well kept and full of character. Definitely will stay here again!
Adele Turner Inn
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. This bed and breakfast is in a historic Victorian home built in 1855. Downtown Newport and its many shops and restaurants are only a few blocks away.Rooms at the Adele Turner Inn are decorated with antiques and artwork. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and a TV.Every afternoon, the inn serves a high tea with snacks. On Saturdays, samples of wine and cheese are provided following tea.The 450-acre Norman Bird Sanctuary, with 7 miles of hiking trails, is 10 minutes from the Adele Turner Inn. Newport State Airport is just over 5 minutes away.
- The breakfast was amazing, and the house is lovely. It’s been around since the 1850s and has this elegant and classic look. People will complain about anything, like the carpet being a little worn on the stairs. But this is a beautiful, charming place.
- The inn was gorgeous, location was outstanding (we could walk everywhere), the staff were very welcoming, they served a wonderful breakfast, and the rooms were full of character. We would definitely stay here again.
- The breakfast was done nicely. The food was fresh, and the hot portion, (eggs benedict and omelet) were delicious.
- THE BED WAS SUPER COMFY AND THE BREAKFAST DELICIOUS. LOVED THE FIREPLACE..
- The eggs benedict were perfect. The dining room very pleasant. An, again Antonio is a great manager.
Edgewood Manor Inn Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Edgewood Manor Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Providence in the region of Rhode Island, just 20 miles from Newport.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful house, with comfortable sitting rooms. Great breakfast (thanks, Joy) and cleaning (thanks, Susan). Bathroom was delightful (hot tub was VERY big). Room was comfortable, although very warm, due to unseasonably warm temperatures. Joy recommended nearby village, which was fun to explore, and had great restaurants. Very leisurely stay!
- The house was decorated with multiple antiques,very lovely, with large comfortable rooms. We were able to walk to a nice cafe for dinner.
- My room was beautifully furnished and the bed was extremely comfortable. The house is elegantly furnished and had a warm feeling even as I walked in the door for the first time. Breakfast was served on a lovely enclosed porch overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Great staff, great owner, great Inn, great all the way around.
- The staff was excellent, and the breakfast each morning was wonderful. It’s a beautiful property and my room was very comfortable.
Inn on Bellevue
The Inn on Bellevue, in Newport, Rhode Island, is within walking distance of the Touro Synagogue and is within the synagogue’s Eruv. Shopping and dining are in the downtown waterfront area.The Inn on Bellevue, is also just 4 blocks from the beach and historic Newport Mansions. The bed and breakfast features Victorian era decor, and provides guests with a daily continental breakfast served in the lobby’s European cafe. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also available in the lobby.The charming Inn on Bellevue features elegance and luxury combined with a number of modern amenities designed to meet the needs of both leisure and business travelers alike.
- The complimentary breakfast in the morning was delicious!! We went down around 10:00 and there was plenty to choose from. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice. The bathroom was newly renovated!
- Beautiful room, great location and heater worked great.
- Staff was very friendly. Breakfast fabulous. Would highly recommend this Inn.
- Very charming, great staff. Very cozy room. Great cafe right next door (Picnic Gourmet + Cafe). Within walking distance to the Newport Mansions, shops, and restaurants.
- More food options with longer hours, also the bed was uncomfortable. No extras, I thought an Inn would have more personal touches. So slightly disappointed.
Christopher Dodge House
One of our best sellers in Providence! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Christopher Dodge House offers accommodations in Providence. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newport is 24 miles from Christopher Dodge House, and Warwick is 9 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles away.
- Great location in the city, within walking distance to several attractions. The room was very comfortable and the staff was friendly and accommodating.
- Breakfast is wonderful. Comfortable chairs for reading.
- People who worked there were lovely. Home cooked breakfast was delicious! So much cozier than a hotel.
- Parking is limited on site. There is additional free parking, but t is offsite. Ok for summer, not so great for winter
- The staff are excellent, lovely people. Breakfast was very nice and everything extremely clean.
Sanford-Covell Villa Marina
One of our best sellers in Newport! Located 1.1 miles from International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, Sanford-Covell Villa Marina features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- the beds were very comfortable and the help with the disabled individual I traveled with was very good. very happy on many levels. kind and nice people
- Fantastic house with a lot of character and history and a wonderful view. Fantastic location too — really close to everything. It’s also great to have a room option with twin beds when traveling with a friend – not all B&B’s have that option. The owner was very accommodating as we weren’t sure when we’d arrive to check-in.
- They don’t serve a hot breakfast, just muffins,fruit,breads and cereals.
- This is a magnificent historic property which is currently being run by the great granddaughter of the second owner . There’s a living history in this house that is overwhelming, enchanting, tantalizing, and palpable. Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe have been in this house at literary guild meetings , and you can practically feel their presents in the parlor, a room which is still used as a sitting area today, graced by two grand pianos overlooking the Atlantic ocean.
- We loved the vintage building which is on the historic registry. The porch overlooking the pool and the marina was a great place to sit and watch the sunset, which was spectacular. Most importantly we loved it’s location in walking distance of Goat Island where we were attending a wedding and the Newport shopping and dining area.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bristol Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bristol Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bristol Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bristol Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!