10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Brewster Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Brewster Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Brewster Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brewster Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brewster Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Brewster Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Brewster Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Brewster Massachusetts:
Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod is located in Brewster. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Provincetown is 21 miles from Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod, and Chatham is 8 miles from the property. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 35 miles away.
- Meticulously renovated house and carriage house right on Route 6A. Greeted with graciousness. Hosts made every effort to make us welcome and comfortable…. and then served up an amazing breakfast just prior to checkout.
- Love this place! Thoughtfully and tastefully appointed, comfortable bed, great breakfast, sweet innkeepers, lovely grounds. You won’t be disappointed.
- Breakfast was phenomenal, hosts were friendly and informative and room was comfortable and very pretty
The owners were gracious , attentive to every detail. I think the fresh fruit skewers we had for breakfast were phenomenal! I loved that there was so much local info.written in the room book, explicit and updated. Didn’t have to converse with the owners about every little thing.
I loved the beautiful gardens and grounds, the lounge chairs to relax.
- This place was extraordinary, beautiful gardens, excellent breakfasts, lovely hosts, rooms with first-rate linens, fresh-baked cookies in the afternoon.
Brewster by the Sea Inn
One of our best sellers in Brewster! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brewster by the Sea Inn offers accommodations in Brewster. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provincetown is 21 miles from Brewster by the Sea Inn, and Chatham is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 11 miles from Brewster by the Sea Inn.
- The hosts were extremely friendly and helpful. We felt very comfortable and will enjoy returning soon
- The innkeepers Amy and Chris were wonderful. The place was beautiful, clean and filled with Old Cape Cod charm. The breakfast was outstanding. We’re from Massachusetts and have been to the Cape countless times and this was one of the nicest places we have stayed. Perfect for a fall weekend get away.
The owner has thought of every little detail, the best Inn we´ve ever stayed at.
Can highly recommend
- Relaxing quiet Inn in perfect location for the bike trail and exploring the Cape. Close to Windmill and Lemon Tree stores
- Everything about our stay was wonderful. Amy is a very gracious hostess and made us feel so welcome. We enjoyed the beautiful grounds, delicious breakfast, and attention to detail in the room decor and amenities. We would highly recommend the inn to our friends visiting the Cape.
Sea Meadow Inn
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This Brewster bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms with an iPod dock and cable TV. Cape Cod Museum of Natural History and Paines Creek Beach are half a mile away.Rooms at Meadow Inn feature a unique decor with a fireplace and garden views. Rooms also have a private bathroom.A full breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and granola or pancakes and eggs.Dennis Pines Golf Course is 4 miles from Sea Meadow Inn and John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum is 15 miles away.
- Fantastic staff who were very friendly. They prepared an amazing breakfast on both mornings of our stay.
- It was great the breakfast was amazing, the room was so clean and comfy.the staff was excellent.
- The staff couldn’t be more accommodating and friendlier. The location was perfect for us.
- LOVE the Sea Meadow Inn! Lovely and charming inn in a beautiful setting. Debbie, Val and staff are super friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. There is everything you need for a wonderful Cape vacation in a fabulous location. Best breakfasts ever and lots of good treats. We’ll be back for a third time, I’m sure!
- Everything. It was wonderful. Debbie was the best. Her service was impeccable. She was so customer friendly. Her focus was my happiness in her Inn. She runs a tight, fabulous ship.
Pepper House Inn
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This Brewster bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms with cable TV and a sitting area. The Museum of Natural History and Cape Cod Bike & Rail Trail is 2 miles away.Individually decorated rooms come with mahogany or cherry furnishings and a fireplace. A private bathroom is also offered.A full breakfast is served each morning at Pepper Inn and it features coffee or tea and hot items that are made to order.Guests can relax in the living room or outdoors on the screened porch.Shopping and dining are a 20 minute walk away. Nauset Beach is 8 miles from Pepper House Inn and Chatham Lighthouse is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a small beach with a dock overlooking beautiful Pleasant Bay, this bed and breakfast resides in the “elbow” of Cape Cod and offers individually decorated rooms with private, spa-style bathrooms.A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay offer rooms with views of the bay or surrounding gardens. A selection of books and free Wi-Fi are available.A European breakfast buffet is served each morning at the Pleasant Bay Little Inn.Beach towels and chairs are available when going to the seashore for swimming, kayaking or fishing. The innkeepers are happy to help arrange tours to see whales, seals and other local attractions.The Little Inn is 8 minutes from the villages of Chatham and Orleans. The Cape Cod National Seashore is 15 minutes away.
- Room ,location, breakfast, hosts all absolutely perfect. We loved it.
- Amazing hosts. Best bedding and linen ever. ‘Died and gone to heaven’ setting.
- Lovely inn keepers, two sisters from London, tasteful and very elegant
- Rooms beautifully furnished. Hosts very helpful in planning an itinerary. Breakfast amazing.
- The host, Pamela, was very welcoming and helpful about where we should eat dinner that night – and she even made the reservation for us. The breakfast was amazing. It is clear that the owners have a level of professionalism that make this establishment a class act. If your budget can accommodate somewhere really special then make the effort to stay here, thoroughly worth it.
An English Garden
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Relax in the hot tub during the summer months at this Cape Cod inn. Just a 2-minute walk from the beach, guests can enjoy the ocean air from every room’s balcony.An English Garden has uniquely styled rooms with cable TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided in the brightly decorated rooms.A full breakfast, including omelets, French toast, and blueberry pancakes, is served from May – October in the sun-filled garden room.Guests at the English Garden can sit by the fireplace in the parlor or enjoy a book in the reading room. Beach towels and chairs are provided.Take the ferry to Nantucket, only 10 miles from the bed and breakfast. Harwich Port Golf Club is an 8-minute drive away.
- Instructions for self-check in were made clear as the owners were out. Breakfast was very good and the owners were very welcoming when we saw them. As the only guests in the B&B, we were able to take full advantage of the comfortable lounges. Fridge with water, beer and wine (honesty pot) was welcome. Good central location for Cape Cod.
- I can honestly say this was the loveliest bed and breakfast we have stayed in . The owners are welcoming and helpful and the breakfast is outstanding. The beautifuly appointed lounges were so peaceful and well appointed that you wanted to stay there all day. It is a stone’s throw from a beautiful white sandy beach and the area is so peaceful and picturesque there are restaurants nearby. Loved this place!
- The breakfasts were amazing and everyone was super nice and accommodating . We loved the privacy and quiet. The location was great and the beach was close and very clean. It was the most relaxing vacation we ever had. We are going to go back next summer. The main house and the carriage house were super clean. Everything you could possibly need or want was there.
- Location was great. Nice breakfast.waters, cookies, fruit available during the day
- The breakfasts were not only delicious but our hosts went out of their to be totally gracious & accommodating, truly making us feel as if we were their personal guests.
Inn at the Oaks
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Inn at the Oaks is located in Eastham in the region of Massachusetts, just 18 miles from Provincetown.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Chatham is 11 miles from Inn at the Oaks, and Hyannis is 20 miles away. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Attentive staff, lovely facilities, great breakfast!
- The breakfast was great, staff were friendly and helpful and the common areas were great (and coffee+home baked cookies were fantastic) Room and bathroom were clean, and bedroom was cosy.
- delightful staff, charming hotel with great attention to detail. Log fire at night & even basket full of smores to make (never heard of before!). Bicycle hire 2 minutes walk away & easy access to the cycle track. Great location for walking & accessing popular Cape sites. If you cycle to Provincetown you can get bus back & bicycles on the front (they only take 3!)
- Everything! Place was adorable, staff was fabulous
- Very friendly staff and lots of personal touches (lounges to relax in, coffee and cookies served in the afternoon, fire pit with s’mores supplies). Great central location in Cape Cod – would highly recommend!
By The Sea Guests, LLC
Featuring a private beach area, By The Sea Guests is in Dennis Port, Massachusetts. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including cycling and hiking.Satellite TV, air conditioning and a CD player are included in each room. The private bathrooms are stocked with towels. Select rooms have a sea view.By The Sea Guests features a garden, BBQ facilities and a shared terrace and lounge. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning. Additional dining options including Cape Sea Grille and Brax Landing Restaurant are within 3 miles.Sea View Park is just over half a mile from By The Sea Guests. The ferry to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard is 12 miles from the property.
- Loved that it was right on the beach yet close to everything
- The staff was SO friendly! The location is right on the water; we could see the ocean from our window. The suite was updated, clean and comfortable.
- The most welcoming and accommodating staff I’ve ever met, simple as that. Wonderful people.
The location and being right on the beach.
It was also nice that breakfast was offered on site.
- The staff was very accommodating. Upon check in they provided us with information about Cape Cod. This included maps, recommendations for places to eat and visit including pharmacies.
Sesuit Harbor House
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Sesuit Harbor House offers accommodations in East Dennis.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Provincetown is 22 miles from Sesuit Harbor House, and Plymouth is 30 miles from the property. Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 34 miles away.
- The location is good since it is right on 6A and close to beaches.
- Great breakfast across the street! Nice clean room and very friendly staff.
- Very comfortable beds & lovely setting along with helpful staff made this an excellent choice.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Air conditioner was quiet and cooled the room very fast on the few times we needed it. All the common areas were extremely pleasing. Beautiful grounds, nice pool, comfy patio and great continental breakfast. Every employee was exceptional!
- The hosts, Kim and Jim, and the entire staff at Sesuit were absolutely the best! They were so very friendly and helpful giving us tons of tips on what to do in the area and suggested restaurants that they thought we might enjoy. The continental breakfast was great too! Loved it’s location – right in the middle of Cape Cod!
Old Harbor Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This Chatham bed and breakfast is a 3-minute drive the Cape Cod National Seashore. The inn features a gym and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV.Old Harbor Inn rooms include a seating area equipped with a DVD player. The rooms also have access to free Wi-Fi.Guests at the Old Harbor are provided with a daily breakfast and the inn has a public refrigerator with drinks. After breakfast the inn can help guests plan activities in the area.The Inn Old Harbor is one mile from the Chatham Light House where visitors can watch fishing boats depart and help unload fish at the observation deck. Downtown Chatham Village, providing a variety of shopping and dining options, is within walking distance of the bed and breakfast.
Beautiful Inn, excellent location to walk around Chatham.
Very friendly owners, excellent breakfast with Nespresso coffee !
- Ray and Judy were the perfect hosts. They were able to give us directions, maps and answer questions about where to eat and what to see. Breakfast was delicious each morning. Having refreshments in your own refrigerator in your own room was great.
- Tanya and her team run an excellent Inn. The rooms and facilities were excellent, and the freshly baked Cake are to die for. We’ll worth a stay if you are ever visiting Chatham.
- Friendliness. Delicious food. Hospitality. Helpfulness
- The Old Harbor Inn is in a great location for exploring Chatham and Cape Cod. There is free parking on site and we had a very comfortable room with lots of nice complimentary extras and a great breakfast. The owners and staff couldn’t have been more helpful and provided lots of helpful information and tips to make sure we got the most from our stay.
- Beautiful Inn, excellent location to walk around Chatham.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Brewster Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Brewster Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Brewster Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Brewster Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!