10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island:
By the Sea BnB, Sidney Victoria BC
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a view of Bazan Bay, this bed and breakfast in Sidney, British Columbia, is on the Galloping Goose bike trail and is 2.5 miles from Victoria Airport. Free in-room Wi-Fi is included.A private bathroom is available when booking a room at By the Sea B and B, Sidney Victoria BC. An ocean view can also be enjoyed from guest rooms.A garden and barbecue facilities are also available to all guests at this Sidney B&B.By the Sea B and B is a 10-minute drive from John Dean Provincial Park. Victoria is a 10-minute drive away and the Inner Harbour is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- We knew we wouldn’t be getting a full breakfast because it was off season, but we were pleasantly surprised by the croissants and lovely yogurt and fruit cup.
- Breakfasts were small, but tasty and healthy — they supplied nutritious calories that kept us going till lunchtime. We could make tea or coffee at anytime, but the hostess supplied us with it and cookies when we returned from our jaunts. There was a kitchen just outside our door where we could keep foods in the fridge and heat them in the microwave (dishes and cutlery supplied). There was an beautiful outdoor garden area that visitors could use in summer, but weather was cool and snowy (not typical) when we were there. Crossing the road and walking down to the dog park where we could access the beach was not difficult in winter.
- Accommodations were very well laid out and Comfortable.
- Breakfast was interesting, also endless tea or coffee and great service..the bed was fab, the house was gorgeous and Wendy just delightful and soooo helpful
- Yes and the bagels were great too the bed was very comfortable and there were both fluffy and thinner pillows!
The Beacon Inn at Sidney
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Beacon Inn at Sidney is located in Sidney, just 15 miles from Victoria.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Delta is 31 miles from The Beacon Inn at Sidney, and Friday Harbor is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Staff were helpful, courteous and patient. The location suited our purpose well.
- It has only 9 rooms. Very quiet and each room is selectively decorated to make you feel like your a thousand miles away in a beautiful English setting. Well worth the money. And Dud, our host absolutely excelled in customer service. Thank you.
- Hot breakfast not available -end up with pack up breakfast
- The location was perfect and allowed us to walk to shop, dine and walk along the ocean with ease. The service was superb, breakfasts always a treat and always delivered with a smile. The facility itself is similar to a boutique hotel, well furnished, comfortable and suited us very well. Definitely will be back!
- The owner changed the set breakfast for me as I don’t like cheese.
Misty Meadows B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Misty Meadows B&B offers accommodations in Langford. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Victoria is 7 miles from Misty Meadows B&B, and Sidney is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It was our first time at a B&B and I would definitely recommend Misty Meadows. We were made to feel right at home the second we arrived.
- Wonderful couple running the place with great care. Very good breakfast, comfy setting, not that friendly cat (but that didn’t bother me 🙂 ). We checked in late in the night, but they didn’t mind that.
- We loved the location, it was in the middle of the forest, very cozy, but still quite close to victoria by driving. The breakfast was excellent, the owner really do look like they enjoy doing it.
- We had a delightful stay with Cathy and Errol at Misty Meadows. They were very accommodating – showing our granddaughters the farm animals and explaining the ins and outs of raising sheep. Cathy presents a beautiful table and delicious breakfasts. We will definitely recommend Misty Meadows to friends and family.
- I have a “wheat allergy” – didn’t think to mention when booking. On our arrival Cathy immediately said she would adjust the delicious breakfast to accommodate. Everything else was great. We enjoy a quiet country location close to the city. Loved the 2 dogs!!
Future Friends B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Future Friends B&B is located in Sidney, 16 miles from Victoria and 21 miles from Friday Harbor.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The food was suited perfectly to our tastes. Better than almost any restaurant.
- The couple who own the place are amazing! Extremely friendly and helpful! The food was delicious. Mostly locally grown. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in staying at an extremely cozy well-kept home, owned and run by wonderful people^^*
- We stayed at Future Friends for a single night before catching a flight the next morning. Graham and Jacquie were very friendly hosts, recommending a great fish restaurant for our dinner, and Graham served us a lovely early breakfast so that we could get to the airport on time. Bed was very comfy, and we enjoyed meeting their dogs!
- Hosts were amazing. Room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and home cooked.
- Graham and Jacquie were most accommodating and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good.They drove us to ferry in the morning and would have picked us up from the airport. It is an excellent location for both the airport and the ferry to Vancouver and Sydney is an attractive little town.
Lavigne Gourmet B&B
Lavigne Gourmet B&B is located in Victoria, just 2.1 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Belfry Theater is 2.2 miles from Lavigne Gourmet B&B, and Mcpherson Theater is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 13 miles from Lavigne Gourmet B&B.
- Warm and friendly and very clean. Good location for our visit.
- Excellent stay, very friendly hosts, breakfast was very special and tasty
- We much appreciated the generous welcome and privacy of the room. The location in a leafy, quiet suburb made a car essential. A drive along the coast was beautiful. We parked in Beacon Hill park and walked into town but coukd have parked closer.
- Very friendly and sympathetic owners. Being able to talk with them and get a lot of info and good advice. Leonard is also a graduated cook and serves an excellent breakfast. Definitely a place to return to.
- Breakfast was excellent, owners are lovely, I found the bedroom small & disliked having to go into the hallway to get to our bathroom- felt a lack of privacy.
Mill Bay Shores Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Mill Bay Shores Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Mill Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Victoria is 17 miles from Mill Bay Shores Bed and Breakfast, and Sidney is 7 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 6 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast and the owner was so friendly.
Ladies were very friendly
Location was ideal
I thought it was very sweet they packed me a beautiful GF breakfast to take with me because I left early in the morning
I would stay here again
- Elke was a wonderful host and made our holiday trip feel special!
- Absolutely everything Les met me as I came in late and made my stay the best Seriously this place is amazing
- 3 different lounge areas of the house available for you to read/ feel At home. Comfy bed, lovely bathroom, with guest robe. Beautiful access through the garden to walk on the beach
Orchard House Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast, an arts and crafts style house built in 1914, is just a few blocks from downtown Sidney. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the inn.Each room at Orchard House Bed and Breakfast includes a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms are decorated in pastel colors and floral patterns.Guests at Orchard House Bed and Breakfast will have access to a living room with a fireplace, as well as a dining room where breakfast will be served to them every morning.Victoria International Airport is just 10 minutes from Orchard House Bed and Breakfast. Butchart Gardens are 8.7 miles away, and Victoria is a 25-minute drive.
- Our hosts were very kind and the hospitality was lovely. Love the location!
- Gaye and Gerry were very attentive, thoughtful and engaging hosts.
- The hosts Gerry and Gaye were helpful, as we were getting around by bus/walking. The home is centrally located to the water, bus stops, ferries to Anacortes, shops and cafes/restaurants in lovely Sidney. Our hosts were delightful, as well, very personable without being intrusive. Breakfast was healthy and perfect for starting the day: Homemade muffins, eggs, coffee/tea, and fruit compote.
The location was quite good as it was within walking distance of downtown Sidney. The room I stayed in was quite comfortable with a double bed.
The breakfast was quite healthy.
- Bed was super comfy. Breakfast was delicious and the proprietor was interesting and friendly, but not intrusive
Amity Bed & Breakfast
Amity Bed & Breakfast is located in North Saanich, just 13 miles from Victoria.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sidney is 2.3 miles from Amity Bed & Breakfast, and Friday Harbor is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Lovely host, friendly, kind non-intrusive. Good and generous breakfast.
- Bed was comfy. Nice view of the ocean from window.
This is a b&b where the proprietor personally prepares breakfast in a charming room with distant sea views.
There is a large garden, with big trees , which dampens down the main road noise very effectively, so good nights’ sleep.
Very good value for money compared with properties in Victoria in high season.
- Very kind landlady in this private bed and breakfast, and sumptuous breakfasts! It is slightly easier if you have a car, but there are two bus stops close by for two different bus lines. The landlady drove me up to the slightly further one (up a hill) twice, which I thought was super kind of her!
- Great host and facility. This lodge is not far from the beautiful Mt Rainier.
Amante Luxury Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Sidney! Featuring free WiFi, Amante Luxury Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Sidney. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or river are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for snorkeling.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and canoeing. Victoria is 19 miles from Amante Luxury Bed & Breakfast, and Delta is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 3.1 miles from Amante Luxury Bed & Breakfast.
- If you want luxury, this is the place to stay. Everything is top notch here at Amante Luxury Bed and Breakfast! The breakfast is gourmet and will keep you going til dinner. Hope you wake up hungry because the breakfast is plentiful and absolutely cooked to perfection.
- The bed is comfortable,and the breakfast is truly amazing !!!
- We came on our honeymoon and had an absolutely amazing time! The place was beautiful and the food was absolutely amazing!!! I have quite a few food sensitivities and they were so accomodating! We will definitely be back!!
- Owners were friendly and helpful. Suite was spotless, well laid out and the breakfast delicious!
- We loved everything about this bed and breakfast and would highly recommend it.
Belle Maison Auprès De La Mer
Located in Sidney in the region of Vancouver Island, 19 miles from Victoria, Belle Maison Auprès De La Mer features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Delta is 29 miles from Belle Maison Bed and Breakfast, and Friday Harbor is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Owner was friendly and extremely accommodating. House is spotless! Rooms are very comfortable.
- The property was in the middle of beautiful nature with a great sea view. Room was clean. The hosts are very friendly.
- Great breakfast on the patio overlooking the water!
- Excellent breakfast along with pleasant conversation. Gardens beautifully maintained.
- Very clean room and friendly owners. Great for having breakfast on a balcony while viewing the bay. Breakfast was excellent. Host supplies a check list of breakfast items the night before; haven’t seen that ever.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Brentwood Bay Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!