10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Braintree Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Braintree Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Braintree Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Braintree Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Braintree Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Braintree Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Braintree Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Braintree Massachusetts:
Located in Dedham in the region of Massachusetts, 10 miles from Boston, French Welcome features a terrace and views of the garden.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cambridge is 9 miles from French Welcome , and Salem is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Very welcoming and the room was simple but adequate. Bed was fine. This is not a luxurious accommodation but one that is perfectly acceptable. The biggest negative is that you have to share a bathroom (a very nice one) with the other guests and that all the rooms are right together so that one has to be VERY quiet so as not to disturb other guests.
Lots of tip toeing to the bathroom!
Warm welcome, very considerate and helpful. Comfortable bed. Large and quiet room. Good nights sleep. Lovely fresh breakfast.
- The ladies at thge French Welcome were so nice! They told us all the tricks to get in and out of Boston. The breakfast was three cutest set up, a perfect start to our honeymoon!
- The bedroom and bed linen were beautiful. It was like sleeping in silk. The bathroom was exceptionally clean and the shower was one of the best we’ve ever used. We loved the French Welcome and everything about it. It’s clean, well designed and comfortable. Christine is very friendly and sooo helpful. We highly recommend her French Welcome to you.
- Family room size, the house and the garden, free and safe parking. Owner friendship.
- Very welcoming and the room was simple but adequate. Bed was fine. This is not a luxurious accommodation but one that is perfectly acceptable. The biggest negative is that you have to share a bathroom (a very nice one) with the other guests and that all the rooms are right together so that one has to be VERY quiet so as not to disturb other guests.
Boston Luxury Suites
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Dorchester neighborhood in Boston, 2.9 miles from Boston Common, Boston Luxury Suites features a barbecue and playground.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 4.3 miles from Boston Luxury Suites.
Dorchester is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, city walks and history.
- The staff was very helpful and considerate. I am very pleased by how kind they were during my stay.
- Very Neat place to stay, everything i needed was provided, staff were extremely polite and accommodating, very cool place to stay !!
- Mony the host was such a kind person. The rooms and bathroom are very clean and comfy and the house is beautiful. You can use the house kitchen which is also very nice. Totally stay there again
- The Boston Luxury Suites apartments was absolutely gorgeous. The owner was friendly, area knowledgeable and gracious! My daughter, and I had a very relaxing and wonderful experience staying there.
- The bed was comfortable and the decor was very nice. She left us some breakfast items which was nice of her.
Josephine’s on the Bay Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located a 10-minute walk from the shores of Nantasket Beach, this bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi access in every room. Boston Harbor Islands State Park is 5 miles away.Each guest room at Josephine’s on the Bay Bed and Breakfast is uniquely decorated with antique furnishings and beach decor. They feature cable TV and include a private bathroom or a private bathroom in the hallway.Guests can enjoy the on-site gardens and views of the bay at Josephine’s on the Bay B&B.A hot gourmet breakfast is served every morning in the dining area.Downtown Boston is 18 miles from the bed and breakfast. The Paragon Park Historic Carousel is a 13-minute walk away.
- Hostess was beyond sweet and amazing! Just a joy!!! Best bed and breakfast ever:)
- The Innkeeper is sweet & friendly. Recommended some places for us and cooked us a fantastic breakfast!
- Spacious, private room. Water view. Breezes. Quiet. Great breakfasts. Charming and personable hostess. Convenient to Hull attractions.
Josephine’s owner, Annmarie aims to please and cooks a delicious breakfast suited to the
needs of her guests. This B&B is the best I have stayed at, ever. It’s easy to feel at home here and a hard place to leave!
It is also close to the beach and great restaurants.
Totally charmed by my visit back to New England, and highly recommend Josephine ‘s
for a great place to meet other happy travelers
and to have an environment that is beautiful,
immaculately clean, comfortable, and in a great setting.
- The room was lovely and large. Very clean. The location was excellent–right off the road so easy for access. Keurig machine for early morning coffee.
Encore Bed and Breakfast
Located in the South End neighborhood in Boston, 1.1 miles from Boston Common, Encore Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
South End is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, city trips and culture.
- Superb location in upscale Boston neighborhood within walking/bus distance from several major campuses. Very functional and well-appointed room. FABULOUS breakfast with out-of-this-word pastries!
Great location for me – could walk almost everywhere and in a very attractive neighbourbood.
Very comfortable room, good bed and lovely shower.
Breakfast availability was a little too late for me – from 8am (or 8.30am at weekend) – but coffee was an option.
- It’s a brownstone residential area with a great pizza parlor 50 yards away. A walk to major shopping mall is 10 minutes. The same time needed for subway and Amtrak. The area is comfortable to get to and safe.
It was a genuine pleasure to stay at Encore B&B Boston!
I enjoyed hospitality, my room interior, Halloween celebrations, hand-crafted breakfasts, and the feeling like home.
I couldn’t imagined my days in Boston be better. And this is mainly due to David’s and Reinhold’s kind attention.
- Great atmosphere. Excellent breakfast and discussions! Thank you for such kind hosting.
Taylor House Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood in Boston, 3.9 miles from Boston Common, Taylor House Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from Taylor House B&B.
Jamaica Plain is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, culture and atmosphere.
- Comfortable bed. Good sized room. Location was close to public transport to access central Boston. There is a reasonable selection of restaurants, bars and other stores nearby.
- The breakfasts were excellent, different items every day. The room was spacious, ours needed a little bit of work doing. Slightly out of Boston but public transport was good and the choice of local restaurants was very fine.
- Lovely old house. Nice, helpful hosts. Great ‘ethnic’ restaurants nearby. Convenient parking.
- Breakfast was delicious and varied each morning. The fresh fruit was particularly tasty and the cooked breakfast was excellent!
- Bed was ok room a bit old , shower in bath not the best
The Bertram Inn
This Brookline hotel is located one mile from Fenway Park and one block from public transportation. The historic Inn boasts 14 unique rooms, massage services, and free Wi-Fi.The Boston Bertram Inn features fireplaces and an outdoor patio overlooking the garden. Guests can borrow a DVD from the hotel’s library or arrange an in-room massage. A snack service is also available 24-hours a day.Each guest room at the Bertram Boston Inn includes a private bathroom and deluxe bathrobes. Ironing facilities and cable TV are also provided and DVD players are available upon request.This charming hotel is within a 10-minute drive of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. The Freedom Trail and historic downtown Boston are also 3 miles from the Bertram Inn.
- Loved the room, it was quiet and clean. The staff was superb.
- Old charm. Location near tram stop. Friendly staff. Toiletries including. Fluffy towels. High speed Wi-Fi. Keurig on every floor and refrigerator use. Snack available at all time. Will stay here again if ever in the area
- Very nice room, breakfast, service personnel and location.
- Beautiful old home, super friendly staff, delicious breakfast and great value.
- Had a workshop at Harvard University and booked here by mistake thinking it was near the University’s Medical School. It was a worthwhile mistake. Bertram Inn is like staying at your great great grandmother’s house complete with Victorian decor and yummy goodies to eat all day long. Open bar for coffee and tea with cookies and treats really made the stay more homey, unlike most of my business hotels. Would definitely stay again as the neighborhood is great. Staff were all wonderful, extremely helpful and very friendly.
The Gryphon House
Located in the Fenway Kenmore neighborhood in Boston, 1.4 miles from Boston Common, The Gryphon House features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Logan Airport is 3.7 miles away.
Fenway Kenmore is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, food and architecture.
No reviews yet.
Beacon Inn 1087
Beacon Inn 1087 is located in Brookline, 2.9 miles from Boston and 1.5 miles from Cambridge. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Salem is 16 miles from Beacon Inn 1087, and Gloucester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Bed was soft and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Neat and clean accommodations.
- nice atmosphere in an old Boston mansion. More ‘at home’ than in one of the bigger hotels.
- The room was beautiful. The noise from the traffic on the street was awful. Out shower head was broken so we could not shower Not happy about that
- Liked that the public transportation was so easily accessibly. The ambiance of the place was super. Photo was taken from window of the room
- It’s hard to find a spot to park the car. The hotel doesn’t provide the parking facility.
Harrington House Bed & Breakfast
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Winthrop bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms that feature water views. Logan International Airport is 4 miles away.The uniquely furnished rooms at Harrington House feature bright decor and a sitting area. Shared bathrooms are located at the end of the hall.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can relax in the sitting room, which features a library. A laptop computer and a cable TV are also available in the sitting room. A small refrigerator is available in the dining area.Harrington House Bed & Breakfast is close to public transportation and a short walk to beaches and hiking and bike trails. Downtown Boston is 7 miles away.
We had an excellent time at this property 15 minutes from Boston by car.
You have the sea right in front and a large beach 5 minutes walk.
The establishment, the reception and the breakfast are fabulous.
You will have a wonderful stay.
- Hospitality, baked pumpkin donuts, location – view of Boston Harbor, amenities – lots of fluffy towels, backyard terrace, pet-friendly
- Incredibly beautiful place! All 3 rooms are decorated lovingly and very cosy, with great love to detail. Breakfast offers a big choice of cereals and fresh pastry, along with fresh fruit and other. It´s like staying at a good friends home. I felt very comfortable and welcome. The beach and the bay are nearby as are a few good restaurants. The ferry brings you to Boston downtown within 20 minutes.
- everything was perfect! Couldn’t have had a better stay, wish we were here for more than one night because we loved it. Lovely and attentive hosts, close to the T to get into the city, and the atmosphere of the accommodation was New England style charm. Maggie and Joey make you feel so at home, it felt like staying with friends.
- Comfy bed. Amazing pumpkin muffins. Nice views of the water.
- We had an excellent time at this property 15 minutes from Boston by car.
Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Winthrop. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Boston is 3.4 miles from Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast, and Cambridge is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 1.2 miles from Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast.
- The beds were all so comfy, lovely and warm atmosphere. Joan could not have been more helpful when our phone did not work. So easy for access to Airport, 20 mins away and 10 mins to the train to Boston, we went 3 times via a cheap taxi and train. Right near the ocean and Winthrop excellent, must be 7 restaurants within 10 mins walking and lots of lovely local shops. Very nice upmarket area – could not fault it, much nicer than staying in any Ramada or so at the airport.
- The decor and furniture are pretty unique. Room has decent sound insulation and street are quiet. It has a heated swimming pool even I didn’t use it this time. It has a view of the airport runway.
We stayed two nights, so we could visit Boston during the day. I loved that this B&B is just outside of Boston, easy to get into main tourist attractions by subway, and yet reasonably priced.
We booked the room with the private bathroom, so it’s very nice. Our room has plenty of room to spread out all our luggage, plus crib for baby.
I loved the decor of the place, very oriental. Husband, on the other hand, didn’t quite like it. Well you can’t please everyone.
We especially loved the swimming pool. It’s quite large, with a shallow part, and loads of deep areas which we didn’t try, since we were just there enjoying the pool with our baby (they even provide swimming diaper for the baby!) Lots of floating devices, playthings for baby.
The Chinese restaurant close by (Hong Kong Dragon) is lovely.
- bathroom was nicely decorated, however it was a shared bathroom
Lovely friendly hostess
Great continental breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Braintree Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Braintree Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Braintree Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Braintree Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!