10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bousval Walloon Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Bousval Walloon Brabant is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bousval Walloon Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bousval Walloon Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bousval Walloon Brabant. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bousval Walloon Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bousval Walloon Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bousval Walloon Brabant:
B&B La Pallande
Featuring free WiFi, B&B La Pallande offers accommodations in Bousval, just 16 miles from Brussels.All rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leuven is 18 miles from Hotel B&B La Pallande, and Namur is 19 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Anne was a gracious host. She made sure we had breakfast on time every morning even though it was quite early. The place is nice – quaint, old but charming furnitures and decor.
- Unique experience. Bohemian in atmosphere. Delightful hostess whose home this is.Friendly staff and other guests who appeared to be regulars. Nice location. Fabulous spread at breakfast. Celine Dion stayed here apparently-we had her room! Good location and very good price for seeing the battlefields of the Waterloo campaign.It was great-just judge it on its own terms
Breakfast was very good.
Pleasant rural location, easy access to motorway
- The location is super nice yet there is not much to do in the area.
- Our hostess is a charming and gracious women who had our comfort and well-being always in mind. A charming, cozy, eclectic, ivy-covered, elegant farmhouse made the stay extra special!
B&B Château De Pallandt
Château De Pallandt is in an 18th century castle, featuring a private tennis court and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. It offers classic accommodations with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Each room is decorated with hardwood floors and historic furnishings. They have a private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer.Each morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the dining room. A large, lush garden surrounds the castle of De Pallant.The village of Louvain-La-Neuve is 10 minutes away by car.
- Totally loved my stay here (alone for 4 days, & with my husband for 2 more days). Very congenial and welcoming hostess, delicious & beautifully presented continental-style breakfast, and the surrounding grounds were peaceful and picture-perfect! Loved awaking to birdsong and horses grazing in the pastures surrounding this beautiful, large early 20th c. manor house! Mmmm….
- The special atmosphere. Bit remote but great value for money.
- Le cadre verdoyant, le caractère historique de la demeure, les volumes et la décoration,la fraicheur des denrées du petit déjeuner, l’ambiance des poêles à bois, la literie.
Le petit déjeuner était magnifique.Tous les produits étaient de grande qualité.Le jus de fruit
était du vrai (ce n’est pas souvent le cas).Le décor au déjeuner était rehaussé par de magnifiques tapisseries.
La chambre était spacieuse,la literie excellente.Endroit très calme.
- Zeer charmante ontvangst. Alles was gewoon prima geregeld. Veel respect voor de eigenaar en eigenaresse van het “buiten” om met een BnB -constructie dit prachtige chateau in stand te houden. Als je met een man of 8 een teken- of schildercursus wil organiseren is dit een ideale lokatie binnen een enkele uren rijden vanuit Nederland en dichtbij steden als Leuven, Namen en idyllische omgevingen met abdijen, ruïnes en een prachtige natuur.
B&B Le Manoir De Morimont
Le Manoir De Morimont was originally a hunting lodge and now offers all you need for a peaceful and relaxing stay in the heart of the Walloon Brabant countryside.This charming accommodations with breakfast included dates back to 1933 and is located next to the extensive Bois des Rêves and has a private park of 2 acres in size. Bois des Rêves is a green paradise spread over 188 acres in which you can discover nature, walk or just relax.Le Manoir has been entirely renovated and offers 4 spacious luxury rooms, all overlooking the park. It is the perfect place to relax on the terrace or to exercise on one of the many mountain bike tracks that surround it. For shopping, Le Manoir de Morimont is located just a short drive from the dynamic university city of Louvain-la-Neuve.
- Staying at Le Manoir De Morimont was a wonderful experience! I especially recommend it if you’re on a business trip. Even after a tough day at the office you will be able to immediately relax there. The hosts are extremely nice and always go an extra mile. I’m very happy I had the opprotunity to stay there. Thank you!
- Beautiful aesthetics. Very service-oriented owners.
- Excellent location, beautiful house and gardens. The owners are lovely and make you very welcome. Rooms are well decorated and spacious, breakfast delicious, feels like home!
- The host was very engaging and accommodating, the room was clean and luxurious, and the breakfast was very satisfying.
- Wonderful place. Spacious and clean room. Tasteful furniture and nice details in every corner. Huge garden. Excellent breakfast. It was perfect for us (a family of three) but I would pick it also for a business trip. Wi-fi worked perfectly. The hosts are very friendly yet discrete. Bravissimi!
B&B Cense de la Tour
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, B&B Cense de la Tour offers accommodations in Nil Saint-Vincent, just 20 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Leuven is 17 miles from B&B Cense de la Tour, and Namur is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Area, a lot of space. Historical background. Place to stay and to feel, like you staying at your home!
- Beautiful old farm, with friendly staff, clean and well located with all facilities nearby.
- One could see that the aim was excellence in all aspects of the property and service. I would highly recommend this property.
- Beautiful location, delicious breakfast, friendly, welcoming, multi-lingual hosts
- Best hotel stay of my life! A place in heaven and very lovely owners, Mrs. Michelle and her husband! Thanks for your hospitality!
Du Côté de chez Lou
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Du Côté de chez Lou is located in Rosières, just 12 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Leuven is 11 miles from Du Côté de chez Lou, and Namur is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The host was very nice and welcoming and the location was great.
- Lovely place, close to the highway so convenient when travelling, yet you feel very remote and disconnected from the rest of the world. Really nice to stay here
Great stay! Beautiful and cozy room, large and spacious. Confortable bed.
Very kind staff.
- I loved this hotel! The lady that received me was very helpful giving me tips to where to it around there (try the Thai restaurant). Very quiet area. Room was clean and spacious. The house is very beautiful with easy parking!
- Very friendly welcome, and help with our bags – first time in a month in France and Belgium! A nicely decorated room, windows to a pleasant green view. We were able to buy a bottle of wine delivered to our room. Parking not a problem.
B&B Le Valangré
B&B Le Valangré is located in Chaumont-Gistoux, just 19 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Leuven is 13 miles from B&B Le Valangré, and Namur is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast, the host even put on the fireplace for breakfast.
– renovated farm house; typical charming style. wall-stone from this very region.
– owner speak english fluently; delightfull host; if you want he will present you all nice pathway and tracks to walk in this country, all around.
– extra good breakfast with some organic products, croissant and fresh eggs from his own chicken!
Rummen extraordinära rymliga och bekväma med originell inredning. Mycket trivsamt.
The rooms were spacious and very comfortable with very special decorations.
- Nice B&B, friendly owner, a small but nice and clean room and bathroom, private parking space, restaurants at walking distance, and a breakfast with a nice “bio”-touch..
Rarerly found such a beautiful B&B. Calm and peaceful, decorated with a lot of taste and love for details. Perfect breakfast and a wonderful host.
Had a perfect stay thank you !
B&B du Lac de Genval
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B du Lac de Genval offers pet-friendly accommodations in Genval, just 11 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Leuven is 13 miles from B&B du Lac de Genval, and Namur is 24 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Excellent! The B&B is manager by a very nice and proffesional family. Everything was perfect: the welcome, the room, the service, the breakfast and …their amability.
The B&B is well located, close to the lake.
- The room was large with a separate sitting area (with kettle and coffee machine) and well equipped. Breakfast was good with Continental breakfast options and the offer of freshly cooked eggs. Check in and check out was friendly and efficient.
- Amazing and huge room, in a beautiful property, but the most important thing was the lady taking care of the property, she was really nice and helpful.
- I was kindly allowed to arrive late and received pleasantly. The bed was comfortable. The night was cold but the suite was well heated. It was also easy to turn down the radiators for the night. Breakfast was truly excellent and attractively presented. The Philips coffee machine was easy to handle. And what was there not to like about the price!
- large space ( suites very well equipped), nice location, quietness
- Excellent! The B&B is manager by a very nice and proffesional family. Everything was perfect: the welcome, the room, the service, the breakfast and …their amability.
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, Martin pecheur is set in Court-Saint-Etienne in the center of Brabant Wallon, 18 miles from Brussels. The area is known for its hiking routes and mountain bike trails. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Double rooms all have a flat-screen with Netflix. The single room has a TV in the living room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some deluxe rooms include a spa bath or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property. Guest can have a choice of gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian with ham, continental, and Asian breakfasts.You can play tennis, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing. University van Louvain-la-Neuve is 3.1 miles while Namur is 17.4 miles from the property. It is also 1.9 miles from Abbaye de Villers-la-Ville, 6.2 miles from Golf de l’Empereur, and 9.3 miles from Lions Mound. The nearest train station is 5 minutes from the property. The nearest airport is Charleroi Bruxelles Sud Airport, 10.6 miles from the property.
- Friendly reception, nice room, excellent breakfast.
Superwarm welcome – even when late arrival !
very nice reclaimed oregon pine on the dining wall room, al lot of wood in the building !
classy bb with tesla loading point ! Are friends electric – G. Newman.
- Full of sympathy, lovely breakfast! lovely lady of the house.
- Friendly staff, perfect location near the university of louvain la neuve
the owner and the place
excellent cooking done by the owners
B&B Côté Colline
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Côté Colline is located in Rixensart, just 11 miles from Brussels. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Leuven is 14 miles from B&B Côté Colline, and Namur is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 12 miles from B&B Côté Colline.
- Breakfast was delicious. Patricia went above and beyond to support me. She helped with a banking issue, gave me rides, was thoughtful and welcoming throughout my stay.
It was an amazing surprise to find this beautiful B&B in Rixensart. Everything was perfect: bed and pillows super comfortable, warm bedroom, wonderful bathroom. The breakfast was wonderful, with fresh fruit juice that our host Patricia prepared with so much love for us.
We loved everything 🙂
- It’s a beautiful house with a lot of space. The host was extremely kind to us and prepared an amazing breakfast. It was really comfortable to be there.
- Stylish decor. Great attention to detail. Service low key, friendly and comprehensive. Very comfortable.
- Patricia is a lovely host and does a great breakfast. Very peaceful setting and rooms are really nice.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Indrani lodge offers accommodations in Loupoigne. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brussels is 18 miles from Indrani lodge, and Leuven is 23 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 9 miles away.
- Indrani Lodge is simply a magical place, and no photos would do enough justice to the great atmosphere that this place offers.
- Rooms and all facilities are superb; hospitality and assistance first class. Pool and sauna excellent. Breakfast was fresh, lots of it,wonderfully presented. This is a very high quality place to stay.
- Its a special place with magnificent restauration and design ..relaxing in beauty!!
- Het ontbijt was zeeeer goed (gans bord fruit, streekeigen fruitsappen, kaas en verschillende soorten brood en koeken, streekeigen yohurt. Meer moet een mens niet hebben. We sliepen in een kamer die hoofdzakelijk voorzien was voor kinderen.5kast en koffers puilden uit van het speelgoed)
– Le coté authentique de la demeure et les “vieilles pierres”, le calme et l’esprit “nature”, la déco.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bousval Walloon Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bousval Walloon Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bousval Walloon Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bousval Walloon Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!