10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Boston Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Boston Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Boston Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boston Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boston Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Boston Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Boston Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Boston Massachusetts:
The Gryphon House
Located in the Fenway Kenmore neighborhood in Boston, 1.4 miles from Boston Common, The Gryphon House features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Logan Airport is 3.7 miles away.
Fenway Kenmore is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, food and architecture.
No reviews yet.
Encore Bed and Breakfast
Located in the South End neighborhood in Boston, 1.1 miles from Boston Common, Encore Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
South End is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, city trips and culture.
- Superb location in upscale Boston neighborhood within walking/bus distance from several major campuses. Very functional and well-appointed room. FABULOUS breakfast with out-of-this-word pastries!
Great location for me – could walk almost everywhere and in a very attractive neighbourbood.
Very comfortable room, good bed and lovely shower.
Breakfast availability was a little too late for me – from 8am (or 8.30am at weekend) – but coffee was an option.
- It’s a brownstone residential area with a great pizza parlor 50 yards away. A walk to major shopping mall is 10 minutes. The same time needed for subway and Amtrak. The area is comfortable to get to and safe.
It was a genuine pleasure to stay at Encore B&B Boston!
I enjoyed hospitality, my room interior, Halloween celebrations, hand-crafted breakfasts, and the feeling like home.
I couldn’t imagined my days in Boston be better. And this is mainly due to David’s and Reinhold’s kind attention.
- Great atmosphere. Excellent breakfast and discussions! Thank you for such kind hosting.
Boston Luxury Suites
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Dorchester neighborhood in Boston, 2.9 miles from Boston Common, Boston Luxury Suites features a barbecue and playground.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 4.3 miles from Boston Luxury Suites.
Dorchester is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, city walks and history.
- The staff was very helpful and considerate. I am very pleased by how kind they were during my stay.
- Very Neat place to stay, everything i needed was provided, staff were extremely polite and accommodating, very cool place to stay !!
- Mony the host was such a kind person. The rooms and bathroom are very clean and comfy and the house is beautiful. You can use the house kitchen which is also very nice. Totally stay there again
- The Boston Luxury Suites apartments was absolutely gorgeous. The owner was friendly, area knowledgeable and gracious! My daughter, and I had a very relaxing and wonderful experience staying there.
- The bed was comfortable and the decor was very nice. She left us some breakfast items which was nice of her.
Taylor House Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood in Boston, 3.9 miles from Boston Common, Taylor House Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from Taylor House B&B.
Jamaica Plain is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, culture and atmosphere.
- Comfortable bed. Good sized room. Location was close to public transport to access central Boston. There is a reasonable selection of restaurants, bars and other stores nearby.
- The breakfasts were excellent, different items every day. The room was spacious, ours needed a little bit of work doing. Slightly out of Boston but public transport was good and the choice of local restaurants was very fine.
- Lovely old house. Nice, helpful hosts. Great ‘ethnic’ restaurants nearby. Convenient parking.
- Breakfast was delicious and varied each morning. The fresh fruit was particularly tasty and the cooked breakfast was excellent!
- Bed was ok room a bit old , shower in bath not the best
Moroccan Luxury Suites
Moroccan Luxury Suites is located in the Charlestown neighborhood in Boston, just 1.6 miles from Boston Common.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 2.5 miles from Moroccan Luxury Suites.
- Elizabeth was absolutely amazing and was always available and a sweetheart. The room was stunning with it’s Moroccan tapestries and beautiful décor. Everything worked perfectly and we loved the shower. Everything was also extremely clean. The kitchenette was stocked with breakfast for the next morning (coffee, tea, cakes, cereal, milk and OJ, just about anything else we could imagine). We went for our honeymoon and just because she is awesome, Elizabeth also gave us a bottle of Prosecco, chocolate covered strawberries, and a bed full of rose petals. Really the whole experience was above and beyond anything we could have imagined and we thank her for making the weekend extra special.
- The accommodations were beautiful ,comfortable and relaxing. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and will want to stay there again when we go back to Boston for a visit.
- The room itself was an experience in Middle Eastern culture and art. There was plentiful information about the lovely art pieces and historical and cultural heritage of these pieces. The proprietors are friendly and provided a warm welcoming tour of the premises. The room itself was profoundly interesting.
- We had a marvellous 4-night stay at the Moroccan Suites. Our rooms were tastefully furnished and the balcony terrace was a bonus. All the facilities were excellent, including a well-stocked fridge and a coffee machine as well as a kettle. The neighbourhood was very convenient, 10 minutes’ walk to the T (Community College). The pubs and restaurants nearby were so good we didn’t need to return to the City to eat in the evening. Bill and Elizabeth were attentive hosts. Highly recommended!
- The bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept on.
Irving House at Harvard
Irving House at Harvard is located in the Harvard Square neighborhood in Cambridge, just 2.9 miles from Boston.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salem is 15 miles from Irving House at Harvard, and Gloucester is 28 miles away. Logan Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Harvard Square is a great choice for travelers interested in history, museums and atmosphere.
- Breakfast was good and staff was very warm and caring.
- Location was great, staffs were super kind and friendly. The room was quiet and cozy. Bathroom was clean. Everything was really great.
- This bed and breakfast has amazing value for money (for the Cambridge area, which is in general very expensive). I liked best the relaxed and intimate atmosphere, you really feel at home quickly. You note that the longtime owner and manager has really put her heart and soul in this house, it is very indiviudal, with attention to detail. The breakfast was amazing, with lots of organic food choices and you could get hot drinks 24/7 at a self-service bar. The location is very convenient for Harvard university and it is located in a quite and residential street in a nice Victorian era wooden house. Really to be recommended.
- This was our 3rd time staying at Irving House. It is comfortable and everyone is friendly. The included breakfast had a variety of foods to choose from. Sustainability is a goal of the establishment, as there are multiple ways to recycle & reuse garbage, towels, etc.
- The welcoming staff and quietness of the place.It really gave off a warm vibe for the place
Beacon Inn 1087
Beacon Inn 1087 is located in Brookline, 2.9 miles from Boston and 1.5 miles from Cambridge. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Salem is 16 miles from Beacon Inn 1087, and Gloucester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Bed was soft and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Neat and clean accommodations.
- nice atmosphere in an old Boston mansion. More ‘at home’ than in one of the bigger hotels.
- The room was beautiful. The noise from the traffic on the street was awful. Out shower head was broken so we could not shower Not happy about that
- Liked that the public transportation was so easily accessibly. The ambiance of the place was super. Photo was taken from window of the room
- It’s hard to find a spot to park the car. The hotel doesn’t provide the parking facility.
Beacon Inn 1750
This bed and breakfast is in Brookline and is one mile from Boston College. This property is a 19th-century brownstone and features free Wi-Fi in every room.Rooms at the Beacon Inn 1750 each have a unique design. The rooms offer air conditioning and cable TV.The Beacon Inn provides a daily light breakfast and coffee. The bed and breakfast also has a tour desk with information on the area.Beacon Inn 1750 is across the street from the Dean Street subway station. Boston is 4 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Very comfortable, quiet, simple, affordable, and the exact location I needed for my visit. Lovely old building with modern comforts. Convenient continental style breakfast items and coffee. Great croissants, T stop right on the street block. A very nice perk is parking availability if you need it. Finding parking is a bit hard in that neighborhood
- The bed was comfortable and the staff are all kind.
- The room was very nice and really clean, the bed was comfortable. The staff was very good, especially when I locked myself out of my car. One of the male staff was really helpful, he made sure I was safe while waiting for AAA to come and helped me with calling them. I would recommend this hotel. I will be staying there in the future.
- Nice room and pleasant surroundings and decor in a nice Victorian style. Comfy bed. Convenient.
- Staff was awesome ! Very helpful. Rooms were much larger than I expected.
A Cambridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn
A Cambridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn offers accommodations in Cambridge.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.Boston is 4.2 miles from A Cambridge House B&B Inn, and Salem is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Our room had a gas fireplace, four-poster bed. It was just lovely.
- Very warm, cosy and comfortable. Everything works and the staff are on top of everything.
- The breakfast offered was very poor. Found hair in the Danish pastries. The bread was not fresh. Considering the price of the two nights it was extremely expensive for the shocking breakfast offered.
- Proprietor was very nice and helpful. Getting around on the T was easy. Safe neighborhood. Beautiful, historic B&B. I would go again!
- Terrific breakfast! Warm and welcoming atmosphere. Comfortable and spacious room.
Harrington House Bed & Breakfast
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Winthrop bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms that feature water views. Logan International Airport is 4 miles away.The uniquely furnished rooms at Harrington House feature bright decor and a sitting area. Shared bathrooms are located at the end of the hall.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can relax in the sitting room, which features a library. A laptop computer and a cable TV are also available in the sitting room. A small refrigerator is available in the dining area.Harrington House Bed & Breakfast is close to public transportation and a short walk to beaches and hiking and bike trails. Downtown Boston is 7 miles away.
We had an excellent time at this property 15 minutes from Boston by car.
You have the sea right in front and a large beach 5 minutes walk.
The establishment, the reception and the breakfast are fabulous.
You will have a wonderful stay.
- Hospitality, baked pumpkin donuts, location – view of Boston Harbor, amenities – lots of fluffy towels, backyard terrace, pet-friendly
- Incredibly beautiful place! All 3 rooms are decorated lovingly and very cosy, with great love to detail. Breakfast offers a big choice of cereals and fresh pastry, along with fresh fruit and other. It´s like staying at a good friends home. I felt very comfortable and welcome. The beach and the bay are nearby as are a few good restaurants. The ferry brings you to Boston downtown within 20 minutes.
- everything was perfect! Couldn’t have had a better stay, wish we were here for more than one night because we loved it. Lovely and attentive hosts, close to the T to get into the city, and the atmosphere of the accommodation was New England style charm. Maggie and Joey make you feel so at home, it felt like staying with friends.
- Comfy bed. Amazing pumpkin muffins. Nice views of the water.
- We had an excellent time at this property 15 minutes from Boston by car.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Boston Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Boston Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Boston Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Boston Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!