10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Borlo Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Borlo Limburg is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Borlo Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Borlo Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Borlo Limburg. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Borlo Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Borlo Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Borlo Limburg:
B&B ‘t Maanhof
Located in Gingelom in the region of Limburg, 24 miles from Maastricht, B&B ‘t Maanhof features a barbecue and playground. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 30 miles from B&B ‘t Maanhof, and Liège is 18 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 14 miles away.
- Amazing B&B in a peaceful town, 40 min driving from Brussels. Very nice staff and lovely rooms. The community spaces (cellar, dinning-room, garden…) are huge and comfortable, perfect for families, friends or business. 100% recommended.
Great change from old farm house, to very nice B&B 🙂
There are great facilities.
- The establishment is very beautiful, the rooms are very big and cozy and the owners are very nice people. If you are around visit and stay there, everything is perfect.
- It’s an absolutely beautiful bed and breakfast! The breakfast was delicious and there is a nice assortment of delicious food. The staff is warm, friendly and very helpful. The rooms are unique and everything is very clean. I liked it so much I’d like to spend a week there doing nothing but lying in the sun and enjoying the natural beauty surrounding the location. An added bones for me were the pig, goats and chickens they had contained in a pen on the property. I cannot wait to come visit this property again!
Very family friendly facilities, excellent breakfast, gorgeous property which has been lovingly renovated and built by the owners. I was travelling alone with my two year old daughter. We arrived late having driven a long way and it was such a relaxing and comfortable place to recharge after being on the road. We were made to feel very welcome and enjoyed our short time at the property.
My daughter loved the the playroom and the outdoor playground as well as saying hello to the goats and chickens!
The finish of the property is beautiful and the large barn area where breakfast is served is stunning. It is peaceful and one can really relax. I would not hesitate to stay here again and would like to explore the surrounding area more too. Thank you very much for a lovely stay!
Vakantie Logies de Kleine Motte
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Vakantie Logies de Kleine Motte offers accommodations in Sint-Truiden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maastricht is 19 miles from Vakantie Logies de Kleine Motte, and Valkenburg is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 13 miles from Vakantie Logies de Kleine Motte.
- The staff was very helpful. Beautiful nature in the neighbourhood and silence. It is worth to be recommended.
- There was a delay on our meal in the restaurant and the waiter followed up and apologised to us. You don’t get that often in Belgium where they realise they are slow and even apologise for it!
- Silent and beautiful location, clean room and friendly staff.
- Awesome location. Ruben was very nice and polite. I would definitely recommend for a great weekend out!
- Goed ontbijt , heel mooie omgeving , vriendelijke ontvangst en bediening en lekker eten
B&B Schoon Goed
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B Schoon Goed is located in Gingelom, just 25 miles from Maastricht.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Liège is 20 miles from B&B Schoon Goed, and Durbuy is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 16 miles from B&B Schoon Goed.
- Beautiful location. Perfect to relax. Gorgeous rooms and an amazing breakfast.
- Bijzonder hartelijke mensen! Lekker ontbijt en alles naar wens.
- ALLES was tip top !!! prachtige rustige kamer , lekker ontbijt ! VRIENDELIJKE dame
- Kamer, bad en bed waren heel OK. Wat ons het meest beviel was dat de kamer zich bevond in een apart gebouw met eigen ingang en mooie achtertuin/schapenweide. Het ontbijt in de keuken van de eigenlijke woning was ook dik in orde. We hadden een gezellig praatje met de gastvrouw die duidelijk geïnteresseerd was in onze fietsverhalen.
- Heel goede ontvangst, heel mooie kamer en heel lekker en gevarieerd ontbijt.
Located in Brustem, 21 miles from Maastricht, B&B Cherryfarm features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Valkenburg is 27 miles from B&B Cherryfarm, and Liège is 19 miles away. Liege Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Lovely breakfast, accommodating and friendly hosts, wonderful room
- Nice very clean room and bathroom. The owners are very nice and friendly. Excellent breakfast
- The entire stay here was just simply lovely! The hosts are some of the nicest people I’ve ever met and they’ve done beautiful work making a extremely pleasant situation for their guests. I will go back.
- Breakfast, room, bathroom, bed, everything was very good. Very friendly owner
- Super clean and great place! The best part of the staying was the lovely staff! Felt like home. 😀
Located in Gingelom in the region of Limburg, 25 miles from Maastricht, B&B Kamerijck features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Liège is 21 miles from B&B Kamerijck, and Leuven is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 16 miles from B&B Kamerijck.
- Excellent staff. Wonderful place in case you want to stay in a rural area.
- Great breakfast, wonderful spacious rooms, extremely nice hosts
- Breakfeast with local products, no noise pollution at night and friendly owners
- The whole place was amazing very comfortable stay. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
- the rooms were very spacious, recently decorated and installed and clean
De kleine parel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, De kleine parel offers accommodations in Heers, just 18 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Valkenburg is 24 miles from De kleine parel, and Liège is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 11 miles from De kleine parel.
- Het ontbijt was genoeg en zeer lekker,de kamer was mooi er zeer proper
- Alles, mooie en propere kamer, badkamer heel leuk, leuke ontbijtruimte en ontbijt , heerlijk en verrrassend met aardbeitjes !
- Mooie kamer en een heel lekker ontbijt! Vriendelijke gastvrouw
- Heerlijk uitgebreid ontbijt. Genoten van het bubbelbadje!
De kamer is ruim en voorzien van alle comfort
Net en romantisch als je dat wenst (mogelijkheid tot kaarslicht, champagne en jacuzzi)
B&B De Heerlijkheid Satenbergh
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B De Heerlijkheid Satenbergh offers accommodations in Heers, just 15 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Valkenburg is 22 miles from B&B De Heerlijkheid Satenbergh, and Liège is 12 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 9 miles away.
Very forthcoming host
- The magnificent garden. Extremely firendly landlady
- Geweldige locatie in een geweldige omgeving. Voor de rustzoeker. Zeer vriendelijke en behulpzame eigenares.
- De kamer was zeer verzorgd met prachtige tuin en mooi terras gelegen in een prachtig wandelgebied.
- Ontbijt was prima een aardige mevrouw waar het mooie oude momentale pand v was prachtige groote tuin om te wandelen erg mooie omgeving ze gaf ons tips waar we eventueel heen konden en erg leuke brocante markt in Tongeren
- Beautifully located
Château De L’enclos
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Château De L’enclos offers accommodations in Geer. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 26 miles from Château De L’enclos, and Liège is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from Château De L’enclos.
- So nice and warm place. Friendly and truly welcoming owners.
- Host very kind and friendly. Beautiful old house with a homey atmosphere. Secure parking on site. Good WiFi.
- The host was friendly and the shower pressure was great.
- Very warm welcome from owner and detailed information about the chateau and it’s history. Excellent lounge area with extensive library. Countryside location away from the noise of busy towns.
I particularly liked the very friendly welcome, and the enthusiasm of the owners to proudly show what they have achieved since they bought the place more or less as a ruin.
Also, the guidance provided with regard to sightseeing options and restaurants in the vicinity were very welcome.
The stylish breakfast setting in the living room/salon was very posh, as were the old-style clothing/costumes, handmade by the landlady, that were displayed along the old-fashioned, but classic wooden stairwell on the way up to the rooms.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, B&B Horpala offers accommodations in Horpmaal, just 17 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 23 miles from B&B Horpala, and Liège is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 10 miles from B&B Horpala.
– The room (also bathroom) is spacious and very clean, nicely decor (room number 4)
– Comfy bed and pillows
– Blackout blinds
– Complimentary small bottle of water
– Safe in the wardrobe (but very small)
– Bathrobe and toiletries
– Good quality and options of breakfast (owner was a chef so you won’t be disappointed)
– Property has one parking spaec in front of the hourse, but no problem with parking space around since it’s a small town
- Great house, nice host, felt at home and left after a great breakfast – thanks, Jan!
- Great location, beautiful property with garden. Very friendly people.
- Fabulous place. Quiet village, very nicely renovated original house. Very clean, relaxing and comfortable. The owner is friendly. Breakfast was fantastic.
Everything was correct and we received a warm reception from the man upon our arrival!
Very good beds and very clean!
Very nice breeakfast ; everything was fresh!
- – The room (also bathroom) is spacious and very clean, nicely decor (room number 4)
B&B Le Boca
Located in Waleffe Saint-Georges, 25 miles from Maastricht, B&B Le Boca features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Valkenburg is 31 miles from B&B Le Boca, and Liège is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The room was small but equipped with all you can need. Everything perfectly clean! The owner is very nice. We really appreciated delicious breakfast. Highly recommended!
- Very nice place, friendly people, dogs very welcome and for free. Recommended!
- Staff were so friendly and the the location is beautiful
- A small kitchenette, lovely spacious room, very welcoming
- Wir sind aufgrund einer Autopanne nur zufällig in dem Hotel gelandet und wurden positiv überrascht. Alles war neu und sauber. Besonders das Badezimmer war sehr schön. Das Hotel ist nicht sehr groß, alles wirkte sehr familiär. Die Inhaber waren unheimlich freundlich und sehr hilfsbereit. Das Frühstück bietet zwar keine riesige Auswahl, war für uns aber völlig ausreichend. Da wir uns sehr wohl gefühlt haben, kommen wir gerne nochmal wieder
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Borlo Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Borlo Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Borlo Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Borlo Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!