10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bonsin Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bonsin Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bonsin Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bonsin Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bonsin Namur Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bonsin Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bonsin Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bonsin Namur Province:
Aux 4 Saules de 4 Wilgen
Aux 4 Saules de 4 Wilgen offers accommodations in Vierset-Barse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Liège is 17 miles from Aux 4 Saules de 4 Wilgen, and Durbuy is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 14 miles from Aux 4 Saules de 4 Wilgen.
The property is wonderful for families and the hosts are super nice.
The premise includes a joint kitchen and living room which gives a really homey feel to the place.
Having animals around is always such a great plus when you travel with kids, and it was lovely to meet them all.
- Comfortable rooms, great atmosphere, tasty breakfast
- this older was refurbished in the respect of the building but with contemporary comfort and design features. Great breakfast for the value (7.5) with fresh orange juice and fruit salad, home made muffins.
Very nice place to stay, excellent spacious facilities, very nice to sit around the fireplace and enjoy drinks for fair prices. Very nice breakfast with fresh orange juice and fruits etc.
The host took care of our evening meal so we had a nice diner. (although this was because we came by bike and didn’t want to bike for a restaurant.
Very friendly host and hostess. Impressive rebuilding of an old farm in beautifull B&B. Lots of animals/pets around (for children)
– Nice owners, welcoming and helpful.
– Cosy house, feels like at home.
– Quiet place, relaxing evironment.
- The property is wonderful for families and the hosts are super nice.
Domaine Sur Les Sarts
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Domaine Sur Les Sarts is located in Ohey. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Liège is 22 miles from Domaine Sur Les Sarts, and Durbuy is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Was the 2nd time here. Great value for money, a well renovated and atmospheric building. Very rustique. A pity that the weather was bad. Friendly staff and we had a late checkout. The restaurant is very nice and the only one in the neighbourhood.
- A perfect apartment, great value for money. Atmospheric building with lots of old details, and perfectly renovated. The host was very friendly and relaxed, we called him on arrival and he was there within 2 minutes.
- Beautiful, old Building, tasteful interior-design and accomodating staff. We had a wonderful weekend in a beautiful part of belgium and the ‘domaine’ fulfilled all our expectations.
- We just loved it. Quiet location , beautiful renovated farmhouse, large clean apartments well appointed. The owners helped us re arrange the layout of the room to better suit our needs. But the real surprise was the restaurant. The food was excellent as was the wine advice.
- La suite était bien décorée. On s’y sentait bien. La cuisine était fonctionnelle. Produit vaisselle, lavette et essuie mis à la disposition. Du thé était mis à notre disposition ainsi que du café. Le personnel est chaleureux.
Maison d’hôtes La Lavandière
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Maison d’hôtes La Lavandière is located in Somme-Leuze in the region of Namur Province, just 21 miles from Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 4.3 miles from Maison d’hôtes La Lavandière, and Spa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 19 miles from Maison d’hôtes La Lavandière.
- Lovely accommodation in a beautiful remote setting made all the more special by the excellent hospitality provided by Jessica and Jean Michel. Ideal relaxing setting to return to after long tiring days at the Belgian Grand Prix.
- This is how hospitality should be. When we arrived at the hotel the hostess came to our car to welcome us. This with a very natural enthusiasm that we felt immediately at home. The lady (Jessica) explained us about different villages in the area and about restaurants. The hotel room was super clean. and the breakfast was with fresh and biological products. Also after checking out we could stay the whole afternoon in the garden enjoying the beautiful weather.
- The peaceful location, the spacious room, the great buffet breakfast with eggs and preserve provide by mum (mum has hens 🙂 ) and the friendly welcome from the family.
- A very friendly and modern accommodation with Jessica and Jean-Michel as perfect hosts! Also our dog felt welcome here. The room was good and breakfast was super.
- It was a super great stay in this lovely hotel. It is located in a very cosy village but at the same time it is very near to the big and touristic cities. We ate the best Belgian homemade food there. The dinner is highly recommended. The staff are two young couple, and they seem to be the owners of the place. They are so welcoming and friendly.
Au Bouquet de Somme
Located in Petite Somme in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, 22 miles from Liège, Au Bouquet de Somme features a barbecue and ski storage. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Durbuy is 2.7 miles from Au Bouquet de Somme, and Spa is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from the property.
We werden hartelijk ontvangen. Super vriendelijke mensen.
Ontbijt was super ! We hebben ook leuke tips gekregen om daar in de buurt te doen.
Zeker aan te raden !
- Accueil particulièrement chaleureux, confort de la chambre et petit déjeuner Top !
De locatie was zeer rustig en mooi!
Veel keuze bij het ontbijt.
Eigenaars zijn zeer gastvrij, ga zeker in op het aanbod om samen een kop thee te drinken.
Ruime slaapkamer, heel netjes.
- Maison d hôtes très agréable accueil très chaleureux vraiment un super séjour.. endroit très calme..
- Een top ontbijt werkelijk uitmuntend met n gebakken eitje en spek te veel om op te noemen TOP geweldige mensen uiterst vriendelijk en gastvrij en erg schoon ?
- We werden hartelijk ontvangen. Super vriendelijke mensen.
B&B La Lisière
Located in Durbuy, 20 miles from Liège, B&B La Lisière features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Spa is 21 miles from B&B La Lisière, and Namur is 26 miles away. Liege Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent. They even catered for my lactose intolerance at breakfast, which was amazing. If you seek some days of peace and nice walks to get away from it all this place is for you.
- Stephane and Benedicte are great people and fantastic hosts; breakfasts are superb, a week is needed to sample everything on offer; La Lisiere is comfortable with a host of quirky touches.
- The host is really kind. He had some excellent advice of a restaurant and we could rent bikes. Our cabin was compact and very cosy with a beautifull view. The jacuci outside was awsome
- Quite and peaceful location. Authentic. Friendly staff and nice recommendations for hiking and biking in the area.
Zeer gastvrije ontvangst door Steph waarbij wandelkaarten en tips voor activiteiten en restaurants verteld werden.
De B&B zelf is volledig gerenoveerd en zeer mooi -met behoud van het authentieke karakter- afgewerkt. De kamers zijn prima. Er is een kleine living dat ingedeeld is met een toogje en kleine zeteltjes, ideaal om iets te drinken, wat te praten en uit te rusten.
Het ontbijt was super lekker! Er wordt gebruikt gemaakt van natuurlijke, bio-, en lokale producten!
De ligging is uitstekend, 3-tal kilometer van het centrum van Durbuy, op een goede en makkelijke verbindingsweg.
De B&B is een aanrader voor iedereen die eens rustig wil uitblazen, wandelen doorheen Durbuy en wil genieten van een lekker ontbijt
Au Manoir Des Vallees
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Au Manoir Des Vallees is located in Maffe. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Liège is 23 miles from Au Manoir Des Vallees, and Durbuy is 6 miles away. Liege Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- A house with soul, big-clean-warm-comfortable room, good breakfast,wonderfull location!!! Will return with pleasure!
It is a very clean hotel with nice facilities. Suitable for couples.
Kind stuff and high quality breakfast.
WOW – what a lovely impressive house which has retained its original 1930s oak panelling throughout the hallway. It has only recently opened as a B&B and works are still being carried out outside, ie creating a sauna room and outside terrace, once finished it will be fabulous.
Our room was very clean and the bathroom was spacious with a walk in shower with five different water sprays!
Breakfast was lovely with the usual selection of pastries, choice of scrambled egg or sunnyside up cooked fresh by Willy – thank you Willy we will definately stay here again if in the area.
- The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is completely new. Very nice for leisure vacation.
- Great welcome. Very friendly staff. Large bedrooms and bathrooms. Recommended !
B&B Aux 10 Clefs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Aux 10 Clefs offers accommodations in Durbuy. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.Liège is 21 miles from B&B Aux 10 Clefs, and Spa is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Super friendly owner, lovely atmosphere, and adorable cats. We will be back for sure!
If you like older houses with squeaking stairs and floors, then this is for you 🙂 The room was large, clean, excellent bathroom, comfortable bed. However, as already reported by others there was a distinct and not very pleasant smell of preservation or something in the bed.
Private motorcycle parking was offered. Wifi worked well.
Breakfast was good!
Location is very close to the center.
- met by owner as we pulled up & shown where to park quick overnight stop enjoyed breakfast
Great location, nice and friendly staff, basic facilities but very comfortable and clean.
Very good food at the restaurant.
Good value for miney
Chic à la Closerie
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chic à la Closerie offers accommodations in Durbuy. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Liège is 24 miles from Chic à la Closerie, and Spa is 24 miles away. Liege Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Old farm house renovated with style snd a lot of passion
Perfect B&B close to Durbuy and Marche en Famenne.
I had an exhibition in WEX and stayed for 2 days in this wonderfull B&B.
Stefaan the owner is very friendly and makes you feel like a guest should feel – comfortable.
Nice rooms, great house, nice breakfast.
- State of the art hotel. Stefan is the perfect host, he pays attention to the least detail. Beautiful house decorated with taste and pride. Breakfast was super.
- This Guesthouse is amazing. The Garden, house and rooms are decorated with an eye for the detail without beeing cheesy. The atmosphere is private and the host very friendly and cares about the guests well being. The breakfast is awesome with freshly squeezed juice, eggs, fresh fruit and croissants. The beds are so comfortable that we slept for 10 hours straight. The environment is peaceful and close to durbuy. All in all it was a great experience wich we can definitely recommend!
- The host/owner offered warm hospitality and prepared a wonderful, varied breakfast. Room was very clean and beautifully decorated and bed was extraordinarily comfortable. Also appreciate the owner’s recommendations of a nearby restaurant (very good) and things to see in the area.
B&B Ferme de Leuze
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Ferme de Leuze offers accommodations in Somme-Leuze, just 24 miles from Liège. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 6 miles from B&B Ferme de Leuze, and Spa is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Accueil, environnement et surtout un endroit où les chiens sont heureux et partagent un bel espace en toute liberté avec ceux des propriétaires… génial !
- Eigenaars zeer aanwezig zonder opdringerig te zijn. Uiterst hondvriendelijk. Sublieme locatie, heerlijk ontbijt.
- La situation est magnifique. Un endroit exclusif ou les animaux domestiques sont admis, c’est plutôt rare.
- Super sociale mensen ! Deluxz appartement zeker een aanrader ! Leuke locatie om te gaan wandelen !
- Super vriendelijke uitbaters ,prachtige omgeving ,de studio was groot alles was aanwezig en ontbijt was meer dan oke, een plaats om zeker nog eens te gaan maar met wat meer tijd ..
Les Chambres du Vivier
Featuring free WiFi, Les Chambres du Vivier offers accommodations in Durbuy, just 23 miles from Liège. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Spa is 23 miles from Les Chambres du Vivier, and Namur is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from Les Chambres du Vivier.
- The location was amazing, beautiful and quite. The host was very friendly and kind and did everything for us.
- Cozy room, excellent breakfast, very friendly owner with a lot of tips and information
Great breakfast, all the things you want for a good start of the day. Jan (owner) is a very helpful, friendly and interesting host, who will help any way he kind.
Rooms are original but cozy.
Car needed to get there.
- Great host who gave us some good tips to eat/drink in Durbuy and also an alternative trip in the neighborhood. Quiet area, with a big garden attached if you like to relax even more. Breakfast was very nice too.
- Owners were lovely and gave us perfect tips for the region. The room was funky, clean and oh so quiet. Very comfy.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bonsin Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bonsin Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bonsin Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bonsin Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!