10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bonshaw Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Bonshaw Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bonshaw Prince Edward Island:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Lantern House is located in Cornwall, just 13 miles from Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from Lantern House.
- The friendliness and helpfulness of our hosts and the interaction with other guests around the breakfast table.
- The property is new, modern and very clean. The bed was so comfortable that we overslept slightly past breakfast time, nonetheless Joan and her husband prepared us breakfast and never put pressure on us to leave quickly. Joan and her husband are warm and welcoming hosts.
- It was a very nice comfortable bed and we had a great sleep and a great breakfast the next morning. The hostess was very nice and called for dinner reservations for us. We would stay here again if we were back to PEI.
- Our hosts were very nice and helpful. They gave us useful info and made us a wonderful breakfast. The house is beautiful, but people should be aware that it is a house. We had a shared bathroom, which was spotless. This struck us as more of an airbnb property than something we’d see on booking.com. So if you’re open to that, I highly recommend.
- Super convenient to Charlottetown. Friendly owners, abundant hot breakfast and very clean!
A Country Home B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, A Country Home B&B offers accommodations in Charlottetown, just 12 miles from Rustico.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The young lady that owns the property went out of her way to make us comfortable, was easy to reach, and an excellent breakfast
A home away from home. Fabulous breakfasts – something new each morning and filling. Lots of property – it felt like you were in the country but we were only 15 – 20 minutes from the Charlottetown Theatre. They have several room options and were very accommodating. It is wise to indicate to them if you have an issue with stairs. Breakfast was served promptly and they had good ideas and suggestions to help you make the most of your touring time. I would
definitely stay there again.
- The breakfasts are amazing, our host manages three local restaurants. We stayed in the cottage, which was a sweet place to stay. It does need a bit of work, compared to other B&B it was not spotless, but quite comfortable.
- Beautiful room, great people and fantastic breakfast
- The cozy room snd wonderful friendly hospitality and the breakfast was delicious. Beautiful home.?
The Dawson House B&B
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This Victorian bed and breakfast in Charlottetown was built in 1852 and features a whirlpool tub in each uniquely decorated room. A small outdoor pool is available and Victoria Park is 1,950 feet away.Antique furniture and hardwood floors are found in each room at The Dawson House B&B. Decorated in period designs, the guest rooms include cable TV with a DVD player. Most rooms have an en suite bathroom.Free Wi-Fi is available on the main floor at the property. Guests can freely use the reading books, videos and DVDs. Massage services can be arranged.The Dawson House is 3 miles from Belvedere Golf & Winter Club. Beaconsfield Historic House is 0.6 miles away.
- Stacey and Randy were fantastic hosts. Lovely cosy comfortable room in a beautiful house. The breakfasts were fantastic. Highly recommended.
- Lovely B and B – historical and beautiful. Breakfasts huge and healthy
- Loved the bed, breakfast, location and hosts were wonderful! Will definitely recommend this B&B to friends and hope to return to the island next year! Also loved the history of the house – needs a few ghost stories!!
The property is very lovely with the added bonus of Stacey and Randy as the owners. They are very caring and considerate. We felt very at home upon arrival after a long tiring day of flying; super comfy bed I wish I could have taken with me lol. French toast in the morning was delicious. Of course I can’t forget to mention the sweet dog. Everything was excellent. Would not hesitate to have a much longer stay next time!
Lorna and Dean (Calgary, AB)
- A beauitul historic home in a great location. The hosts were fantastic and made all their guests feel special.
Serendib Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Serendib Bed and Breakfast is located in Stratford in the region of Prince Edward Island, just 16 miles from Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Charlottetown Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Fabulous breakfasts, very friendly hosts, comfortable and friendly
- The host and hostess were charming, helpful, and solicitous of our well being. The breakfasts were superb and essentially made to order. And it took just 5 – 6 minutes to drive to the heart of Charlottetown.
- Beautifully presented breakfast. Lovely room with very comfortable bed & great ensuite facilities. Owner made you feel like it was home from home.
- The layout for guests was very well done. There were two rooms on our level, with a full room for activities.
- Everything was fabulous highly recommend!!! Owners were fantastic, house was clean and updated and breakfast was amazing:) Charlottetown is right over bridge less than 10 minutes.
Slumber Westhill B&B
One of our best sellers in Charlottetown! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Slumber Westhill B&B offers accommodations in Charlottetown, just 12 miles from Rustico.Every room is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Roger was a great host. Friendly and accommodating. He wanted to make sure our short stay was comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful as well as the company.
- What à wonderful place, a kind Host and a marvellous breakfast. Thanks again Roger
- The breakfast variety and quality was very good,Roger was a good host.
- Roger was a very gracious host who ensured that the stay at his home was throughly enjoyable. The breakfast he served was very tasty. I appreciated his willingness to accommodate my late arrival
- Excellent breakfast. Will definitely stay here again next time.
The Harbour House
The Harbour House offers accommodations in Charlottetown.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.7 miles from The Harbour House.
- Excellent breakfast each morning. Staff were very helpful in suggesting restaurants ( all within easy walking distance).
- The room is cozy. The environment is tranquil. The town centre is in walking distance. The breakfast is very good.
- Breakfast had a good hot selection plus cold buffet. Laundry facilities were a great add on
- Nice breakfast in the morning. Even gave us a “to go” breakfast when we had to leave early for the airport. Friendly staff.
- The room was beautifully furnitured with even a small kitchen. The resturant was also beautiful. I liked the old house which was expanded in the back in a really nice way. I had booked 2 nights in one of the expensive rooms and a third in a little cheaper room. But they had observed my wish to change to a cheaper room and offered me to stay in the better room for the same price
The Lookout Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, The Lookout Inn offers accommodations in New Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Rustico is 2.7 miles from The Lookout Inn, and Charlottetown is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 14 miles from The Lookout Inn.
- Very comfy bed, lovely large room and bathroom, very tasty and generous breakfast, wonderful hosts.
- This is a very nice spot to visit. The owners and there children made the stay even that more enjoyable. The bed was so comfy, but best of all was the breakfast. It will definitely not be our last visit.
- Overall a very good experience. The room was tastefully decorated and clean. The breakfast was excellent and specially prepared. This is really a great inn run by a great family!
- Extremely friendly family run inn. Nice bathroom. Comfortable stay. Free laundry facilities on site.
- Fab breakfast, comfy bed, spa tub was great! Room was gorgeous and had everything I needed, mini fridge, tea & coffee machine, huge TV! A short drive from Charlottetown but lovely view over a small lake, really quiet and serene. They bumped me up to the king suite which was such a nice treat.
Charlotte’s Rose Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Charlotte’s Rose Inn offers accommodations in Charlottetown. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location in Charlottetown that allowed us to see everything there by walking. Beautiful room, great and varying breakfast menu and most helpful hosts.
- We absolutely loved our stay! Dee was so welcoming & texted me the day of our arrival. She recommended places to visit & eat before we could check in. I loved that! She & Chris were so welcoming & accommodating to any of our needs. I appreciated all the places that Dee recommended as it was overwhelming to decide what to visit in our 3 days in PEI. She is a FABULOUS cook & breakfasts were superb, along with the goodies that are out in the afternoon! Our room was very comfortable & we had a large bathroom, which I loved! The location of the B&B is close to all the shops, restaurants & for walking near the water. Dee & Chris have spoiled us, so now we will expect these special touches in any B&B wherever we go!
- Staying at Charlotte’s Rose Inn was comfortable, clean, and fun. Innkeepers Chris and Dee are friendly and helpful, and go the extra mile to make sure your stay memorable. I would definitely recommend Charlotte’s Rose Inn to anyone coming to stay in Charlottetown, PEI!
- This is an excellent B&B. Great location. Fabulous breakfast and an extremley friendly owner. Highly recommended.
Our hosts made us very welcome, and the warmth was maintained throughout our stay. Breakfasts were amazing and we really appreciated the home cooking.
Access to downtown and all amenities was excellent.
Elizabeth’s Bed and Breakfast
Elizabeth’s Bed and Breakfast is located in Stratford, just 17 miles from Rustico.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- This was a very clean, very welcoming property and hostess. She was very accommodating and made sure that we had everything that we needed. Breakfast was delicious – with some of the best preserves and fresh baking. Room was immaculate.
- Elizabeth is a gem. She was an amazing host and made you feel so at home. I just felt like I was at a family member’s house, not a B & B. The breakfast was delicious…homemade cranberry muffins with homemade preserves and pancakes. You had your choice of other things as well. Great conversation with Elizabeth and another couple staying there . When we go back to the Island, we will definitely stay at Elizabeth’s B & B. Also…it is a great location..so close to everything. Definitely 5 star.
- Elizabeth was a joy. She made us feel so at home. She was very knowledgeable about her Province and its history and provided a lot of good information of what to see, where to eat, etc. Our breakfasts were wonderful with such things like homemade biscuits, blueberry French toast and much more. Would highly recommend her B&B to a hone.
- Elizabeth was an awesome hostess. Her place is very clean and comfortable. My family had a very nice stay.
- The room and the bathroom was cleaned. We had all what we wanted. The owner was very friendly and nice.
Seaview White House B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Seaview White House B&B is located in Stratford, just 19 miles from Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The breakfast provided was good with the eggs being made as per request.
- The stay was very nice and the owner was very nice as well.
- Outside Charlottetown but easily accessible by car. We had an adjoining room with shared bathroom for our family, which was an excellent option. Good breakfast.
- Overall great place to stay. Owner is very friendly and accommodating. We were out and got caught in traffic, ended up getting back part the 11 pm door lock and he greeted us at the door and let us in.
- This property is an absolute gem.Very spacious and super clean. There are locks on the room doors and many bathrooms. There were 3 us and we had adjoining rooms w a private bath. Also wonderful place to stay with children. Bottom level sleeps more. The host was so kind and sweet. Very attentive and breakfast was delicious. Beautiful views and close to the beach.This will be our new go to when visiting PEI. Just 13 minutes from Charlottetown.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bonshaw Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!