10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bois-de-Villers Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bois-de-Villers Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bois-de-Villers Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bois-de-Villers Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bois-de-Villers Namur Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bois-de-Villers Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bois-de-Villers Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bois-de-villers Namur Province:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Escale Profondeville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Profondeville, just 26 miles from Durbuy.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or river. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Namur is 6 miles from Escale Profondeville, and Charleroi is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 19 miles from Escale Profondeville.
Ist simply an very relaxing and chilly atmosphere that makes this B&B so special.
Everything is within easy reach from this place, and you feel welcome from the second you enter your room.
- Profondeville is a wonderfull village at the Meuse. The B&B is comfortable, renovated with taste, there is a big beautifull garden, breakfast is excellent. Beautifull cats help to feel at home.
- Located along the Meuse with a beautiful river walk and restaurants nearby. A very friendly cat.
- My first and second stay at Escale Profondeville were excellent. The hospitality, breakfast and the rooms are great! Love to come back again!
- Great place, great service and people (owners) . Huge rooms and bathrooms. Love the place.
- Ist simply an very relaxing and chilly atmosphere that makes this B&B so special.
La Villa de Monsieur Albert B&B
One of our best sellers in Profondeville! Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, La Villa 71 B&B is located in Profondeville in the region of Namur Province, just 26 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Namur is 7 miles from La Villa 71 B&B, and Charleroi is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 19 miles from La Villa 71 B&B.
Very friendly host, I was offered a welcome drink and a guided tour of the villa.
Facilities are clean, spacious and comfortable. My room had a nice view on the river and the extra bonus is the hot tub if you have your swimming suit with you! Another bonus is that the train station is accessible by foot which can be of interest for those using public transportation….
- l’accueil fait par deux propriétaires charmants. Le petit déjeuner extra, copieux et varié. La situation au bord de l’eau incite à revenir en été.
- L’accueil et la gentillesse du personnel, sa disponibilité et aussi sa discrétion. La propreté et le confort de la chambre, le petit déjeuner. Le calme. Le charme du lieu.
- Le lit etait trop petit. On a meme pas dormi la. On est partis.
- superbe accueil des hotes, philippe et fabrice sont des gens très gentils et attentionnés. le petit déjeuner est copieux avec un grand choix de produits frais. le cadre au bord de la meuse est incroyable, la maison très agréable, une jolie terrasse pour les beaux jours, jaccuzi et sauna pour ceux qui le désirent. toute la déco est à vendre, nous avons passé notre commande du coup.
- Very friendly host, I was offered a welcome drink and a guided tour of the villa.
B&B La Ruelle
Located in Profondeville in the region of Namur Province, 26 miles from Durbuy, B&B La Ruelle features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Namur is 6 miles from B&B La Ruelle, and Charleroi is 19 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 19 miles away.
- The separate house, the garden (too cold for the pool, alas), breakfast, bed and bathroom
Very relaxt location and B&B. Good bed, lovely garden and nice breakfast. Dominque is very kind and helpful. Before our arrival we received information on parking options (as GPS confuses you) and she gave us a good choice for a restaurant. Be aware the bedroom is up the stairs, and little table + 2 chairs are on ground floor of your room.
The surroundings are relaxing, it is nice to walk passed the river and watch the rocks on the other side (during the day and at night). Plenty of restaurants in the neighbourhood
- Breakfast was very nice, you can tell Dominique loves hosting people, everything was made with love. Also the appartment was very comfortable, we totally recommend it.
The breakfasts were absolutely delicious. So good! Fresh bread, croissants, cheese, hand squeezed orange juice and homemade yogurt. Absolutely amazing.
The pool was a great spot for a cool dip.
- Everything! Quirky, welcoming, genuinely friendly and a lovely location.
One of our best sellers in Namur! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, BnB City offers accommodations in Namur.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Durbuy is 27 miles from BnB City, and Leuven is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Very good location in the city center
Very clean and confortable room
Room had a good size, we had an extra bed (camping stile, ok for a child but small for an adult) and still had room for moving around comfortably.
Bathroom has no door, which I personally don’t like.
There’s a lot of noise coming from the street (a busy bar in front, with music and people outside), hotel provided earplugs. For those who are ok with noise I do recommend the hotel, for those who cannot sleep with noise I don’t think it’s a good fit.
Location is perfect, minutes walking from bars, restaurants, main attractions and even a really good playground.
We didn’t asked for breakfast, instead we tried different places each day 🙂
- Extra spacious room with good amenities. Adequate lighting and socket. Clean linen and toilet. Friendly professional staff helping out.
- Fantastic location and rooms very comfortable and great design – modern with lots of wood. Lovely shower and very comfortable bed. Central location meant it was busy and noisy but easy to sleep with aircon on and windows closed. Only slight fault was the key card could not open the fromt door but owner very helpful and supplied key code so all well.
- The accommodation is situated above a beauticians. We were allowed to check in at four and found the room to be bright, well furnished and with tea and coffee making facilities. It is next to a car park, though you have to wait some time to get a space and on the end of a bustling street of cafes and restaurants.
- Very good location in the city center
Les hirondelles, chambres d’hôtes
Les hirondelles, chambres d’hôtes is located in Evrehailles, 24 miles from Durbuy and 10 miles from Namur. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charleroi is 22 miles from Les hirondelles, chambres d’hôtes, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 31 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Motivated young couple providing modern accommodation in a natural, ecological setting!
- Charming and quiet hotel among the Walloon hills. Built and furnished with a very good taste.
- Beautifully renovated house, easy to find, well-situated (both for nice walks close by and for city visits to Dinant or even Namur), quiet and cosy, very friendly and helpful owners.
- The breakfast was good .The village was very quiet
petit déjeuner excellent!!Tres bio, complet, varié.
Accueil très bien, calme et très propre.
B&B L’Echappée Belle
This luxurious B&B, with its romantic terrace, mixes old and new in its stylishly designed interior and offers a free Wi-Fi connection.L’échappée Belle is in one of Wallonia’s loveliest villages, Falaën. Feel welcome in this beautiful house, which has been completely renovated.With only 4 guest rooms, each individually decorated, this intimate guesthouse creates a warm atmosphere for your vacation in the Ardennes.Unwind with friends or family and make use of the free map with hiking routes through the area.
It’s always a pleasure to come back to this B&B and meet the owners Beatrice and Bruno. They are very kind with all guests and prepare a delicious breakfast. The home-made gems are a real treat!
The bed is very comfortable and it’s so very quiet so you can have a wonderful relaxing sleep.
The small living room it’s a cosy area with free coffee and teas. In the fridge you can always found (for a reasonable price) a cold local beer or juice. The village itself is lovely.The wi-fi functioned with no problems.
The village is well off the beaten track!
The building is old but you wouldn’t believe it. Very modern fittings and decor, and comfortable rooms.
- We were warmly welcomed at this property with little easter eggs and advice on where we should go for dinner. The room was lovely and clean, so was the bathroom. We had a good night’s sleep. Breakfast was lovely, with homemade goodies (jams, yoghurts, juice) and very good coffee. Falaen is a very quaint little village – perfect for walks through the streets.
- Super cute apartment, really big and tasty breakfast! The owner was very easy to communicate with and very accommodating.
- breakfast is super, rooms are outstanding, location is beautiful
- It’s always a pleasure to come back to this B&B and meet the owners Beatrice and Bruno. They are very kind with all guests and prepare a delicious breakfast. The home-made gems are a real treat!
B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois offers accommodations in Yvoir, just 25 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Namur is 9 miles from B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois, and Charleroi is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 21 miles from B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois.
- Calm atmosphere far from the main village centre. We were 2 families from India who arrived at the property. A great welcome by the hosts Marie and Alain. Stay was very nice, relaxed. The pool was excellent. So was the breakfast. Out stay was very short only for a night. We hope to get back there with a larger group.
Remote, pretty and quiet location, yet close to village/city life
The hostess was very kind
De locatie is werkelijk geweldig. De rust, het uitzicht… Het gebouw is prachtig en het is een ideale uitvalsbasis voor lange en deugddoende wandelingen.
We zijn onthaald als VIPs, ook al waren we wat eerder op de afspraak. We sliepen als rozen en kregen een uitmuntend ontbijt.
Hier gaan we met plezier terug naartoe, een echte aanrader !
L’accueil malgré mon arrivée tardive.
Les bonnes choses au petit déjeuner : crêpes, yahourt maison, confitures maison, le pain fait maison, …
Le lieu est magnifique.
Das Landgut liegt mitten im Grünen und hat einen wundervollen Ausblick und Weitblick auf die Umgebung! Selbst im Herbst, oder gerade dann ist das Licht und farbenfrohen Wälder besonders reizvoll.
Die umsorgenden Gastgeber sind sehr freundlich und charmant, und lassen es an nichts fehlen.
Das Frühstück mit Brot aus dem Ofen, Käse aus der Region, Marmaladenvielfalt, Pancakes und Ei in schönem Ambiente war sehr gut, ebenso wie das wunderbare, gemütliche Zimmer und das schöne stilvolle Bad, beides mit Ausblick in die Natur.
Wir fanden es sehr erholsam zum Auftanken neuer Energien und ebenso schön für Entdeckungstouren in der Umgebung.
Vielen Dank an die Gastgeber!
B&B Le Bouchat-Oreille
In the geographical heart of Wallonia, Le Bouchat-Oreille has a large terrace and a seasonal swimming pool area overlooking the village of Spontin. It offers spacious rooms with free internet and flat-screen TVs.The rooms at Bouchat-Oreille are decorated with tile floors and large windows viewing the rustic surroundings. Each room has a seating corner set up around the cable TV.Le Bouchat-Oreille’s guests can relax on the deck surrounding the pool or enjoy a drink on the terrace. There is also a spa bathtub available.A rural breakfast with homemade products is served in the breakfast room every morning. On some nights, guests can enjoy a home-cooked meal as well.Namur and Dinant are 6 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful scenery , central to spontin town , the owners were very helpful despite our language barrier and even drove up to our destination in Ciney the first day to save us ordering a taxi, overall lovely place to stay .
- The location and the way it is set out, the owners are very accommodating to your needs and the breakfast is very good and plentiful, good parking and the town has great bistros
- Great breakfast! Hot tub was nice after climbing in Dreyer.
- Small very friendly hotel with excellent facilities and a view to enjoy across the valley. An outstanding breakfast was really enjoyed.
- Everything was really good! I like stuff, room, breakfast and of course excellent view. Will come again for sure.
B&B Aux Anges
This renovated, 17th century farm is situated on the edge of The Ardennes, in between Namur and Dinant. There are grounds with a pond for sunny weather.All guest rooms have a double bed, a TV and free Wi-Fi access. Each room also benefits from private bathroom facilities.You can enjoy breakfast and dinner on the terrace when weather is nice. During wintertime, the fireplace offers a nice setting to relax with a glass of wine.Aux Anges is located a 20-minute drive from highway A4. Namur and Dinant are a 20-minute drive away as well.
- The breakfast was very good and fresh! The owners are lovely people who speak English. They had good recommendations for dinners. Would be a great place to stay in the summer because their outdoor garden is wonderful!
- Beautifully restored property. Excellent host, Mr Philippe. Very good breakfast. Lovely picturesque village. A perfect place to stopover before heading west.
We really enjoyed our stay there. The hosts are very attentive, and they took care of everything.
Breakfast was complete and delicious!
We would definitely come back!
- Located high on the hills, it’s the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. Really friendly owners and very nice room. The breakfast is rich and tasty.
- Great location, really nice guest house and very kind host.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Orivage offers accommodations in Annevoie-Rouillon, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Namur is 8 miles from Orivage, and Charleroi is 19 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Very nice river view from the room. Good equiped bathroom. Very friendly owner.
- The breakfast and the dinner were more than delicious, the accomodation and the location were clean and fabulous. The owners were very nice and helpful 🙂
- Excellent riverside location. Rooms and lounge overlooked the river. Excellent breakfast taken in lounge with river views. Can sit outside if weather suitable.
- This gem is charming located in scenic surroundings on the banks of the Meuse River. Orivage is ideal for relaxing stays with options for visiting nearby towns of Namur and Dinant – home town of the inventor of saxophone, Adolphe Sax – as well as the scenic tour to Maredsous Abbey or walks in the nature along the river. From the nearby viewpoint Les 7 Meuses you may overlook the meanders of Meuse River in a stunning view. Rooms are large and light tastfull decorated with view over the river. Jacques and family are amazing hosts caring for you and helpful advising about tour options and walks. The day starts with an excellent breakfast with fresh homemade and local products. We are looking forward to return to Orivage.
- View of the River, room décor, especially the bathroom and excellent breakfast. Homemade preserves and yoghurt. Proprietor is a chef.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bois-de-villers Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bois-de-Villers Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bois-de-Villers Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bois-de-Villers Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!