10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Blandford Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Blandford Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Blandford Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blandford Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blandford Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Blandford Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Blandford Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Blandford Nova Scotia:
Bayview Pines Country Inn B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Bayview Pines Country Inn B&B offers accommodations in Mahone Bay.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Joanna & Chris were excellent hosts as this was our first B& B experience. We had a magnificent view of the ocean; fantastic location for shopping, eating out and just being able to enjoy a little R & R on the property — we will definitely be returning.
The variety of breakfasts were also top of the line …….
- The host couple was so nice. The day I arrived was raining and they gave me a ride to the town to make sure I could rent a bike the next day and they gave me another ride to pick up the bike. The breakfast was one of the things that I looked forward to every morning. The views (in particular sunrise and sunset) were spectacular. I enjoyed my stay there very much and hope to visit Mahone Bay in the very near future.
- This place is a real gem. It is beautifully located and the house is clean and comfortable. Added to which, I arrived after having an accident, and our host and hostess Chris and Jo were kindness itself – giving us loads of help and reassurance. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Our rooms were beautiful and well equipped and we left there feeling so much better! Breakfast incredibly good. Would highly recommend this B and B to anyone travelling to this area.
- Very comfortable with awesome view . Staff very accommodating. Awesome breakfast.
- Owners were very helpful and accommodating, and breakfast was outstanding.
- Joanna & Chris were excellent hosts as this was our first B& B experience. We had a magnificent view of the ocean; fantastic location for shopping, eating out and just being able to enjoy a little R & R on the property — we will definitely be returning.
By the Bay Bed and Breakfast
Located in Hacketts Cove, 17 miles from Halifax, By the Bay Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Cathie was friendly and made a good breakfast. Homemade bread was really nice. Gave us recommendation for a place to have dinner and directions to it, and it was okay.
- good location, very nice owner, clean room and very good breakfast.
- The homemade oatmeal buttermilk pancakes were delicious!
- The house is very nice, clean and friendly. It was nice to have breakfast all together with the other guests and with Kate around the same table as if we were old friends. The food was excellent and baked or prepared fresh with good care from Kate, the owner.
- Friendly and hospitable owner. Cathie was great and was knowledgable about local things to do.
Pleasant View Bed and Breakfast
Pleasant View Bed and Breakfast is located in Hubbards, 22 miles from Halifax and 22 miles from Dartmouth. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or lake. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 30 miles away.
- Wow! What a gem! The owner is so very sweet and welcoming. It’s not everyday that you want to hug your host when you leave a B & B! The breakfast was French toast and it was divine. It came with plenty of fresh fruit too.
- The owner, Marian, was wonderful & always asking if we needed anything. We were served a lovely home-cooked breakfast, accompanied by lovely conversation. We found we had many things in common. Our room was charming & comfortable. Nice view of water.
- I loved hearing the surf. And visiting with the staff and guests. It’s a lovely spot.
- We had an early departure to catch a ferry, they made special arrangements for us. Marion & Joyce could not have been nicer.
- Spectacular view out the window of our room. Lovely hosts, very accommodating and kind. Good breakfast. Clean comfortable room.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Boscawen Inn offers accommodations in Lunenburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The Inn is of historical significance and is beautifully furnished in the period. We loved our host who made our stay so welcoming. The breakfast was one of our best.
- We upgraded to a room with a view over the harbour. Absolutely worth it. Breakfast was served in room with great view of the water. The small town of Lunenburg is definitely worth a visit.
- Included breakfast was made to order which went above and beyond my expectations.
- The building is a gorgeous Victorian house. The staff was amazing as well as the breakfast.
- The Boscawen Inn was a great place to stay. The building was filled with period furniture, within easy walking distance of the waterfront, had parking just outside the door, and was staffed with helpful, friendly personnel. We highly recommend it if you are visiting Lenenburg. The breakfasts are custom cooked and delicious.
Water Sprite Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Lunenburg – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Water Sprite Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Lunenburg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- We stayed in the room with an ocean view; it was exceptionally furnished. The claw foot tub has a great view the harbour and the bed is really comfortable. The owners were welcoming and professional. In the morning, we enjoyed a home-made three-course breakfast, which was amazing! Would return anytime.
- An excellent Bed & Breakfast in historic Lunenburg. Barry and Brad were such wonderful hosts, warm, friendly and willing to go that extra mile to not just make our stay in Lunenberg perfect but the rest of our trip in Nova Scotia. The highlight was the breakfast served. So much effort and thought went into giving us the most elaborate breakfast experience ever.
- The property was probably the best in Lunenburg with incredible views particularly the double king room. Barry made an incredible effort with really creative breakfasts. It wasn’t right amongst the shops but 2 short blocks away, so it was quite and Lunenburg is the best place to see the area. Barry also recommended a superb restaurant for dinner.
- This truly was the nicest b&b I have stayed in. The accommodation was amazing, the view was out of this world. The breakfasts were terrific and the hosts were absolutely charming and personable. Stay here.
My wife and I had an absolutely perfect stay with Brad and Barry in Lunenburg. The property is immaculate and this is one of the best B&B’s we have stayed in by far. You are able to walk everywhere in the town and enjoy the sunrise and sunset from the porch on the evenings. Breakfast was also fantastic and included several courses to start your day.
If the Ritz had a bed and breakfast it would be the Water Sprite. We can’t wait to go back!
Ashlea House B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ashlea House B&B offers accommodations in Lunenburg.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 53 miles from Ashlea House B&B.
- Absolutely amazing property and owners, they couldn’t do enough for you! The breakfasts were amazing and 3 courses. We will definitely be back and highly recommend this place wholeheartedly!
- Beautiful vintage home , with friendly owner and great breakfast. Short walk to village.
- Mariana is very warm and friendly and really knows the Lunenburg area. She had several good suggestions for places to eat and things to do. Plus, her breakfasts are wonderful – three beautiful and delicious courses. I have no idea why I’ve never thought of having dessert with breakfast before. Coffee or tea and homemade scones are available at all times.
- Everything. The owners were friendly, excellent breakfast, beautiful room, very clean and nice atmosphere. We would recommend Ashlea House B&B to everyone.
- Gracious hosts, elegant and comfortable accommodations, delicious breakfasts
Sail Inn B&B, Stay & Sail
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sail Inn B&B, Stay & Sail offers accommodations in Lunenburg.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 53 miles from Sail Inn B&B, Stay & Sail.
- bathroom, very comfortable and large tub to relax.
- Rooms were spacious, spotless and beautifully finished (wooden floors and trim). The bed and linens were so comfortable! Keith, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were good and hearty! (We loved the smoked salmon and the porridge bread in particular!)
- Near the waterfront. Off street parking. View of the harbor. Great breakfast. Includes a sailing trip in the summer. At the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- A luxurious place – the included sail is a lovely bonus. Just have to be here during the season to use it! Helpful staff …
- Michelle & her mother were very friendly and made sure each guest felt at home. Our room was large and very comfortable. The breakfast consisted of homemade muffins & scones with local homemade jams. The breakfast quiche was delicious!
1880 Kaulbach House Historic Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 1880 Kaulbach House Historic Inn offers accommodations in Lunenburg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 53 miles from 1880 Kaulbach House Historic Inn.
- New owner is very pleasant and friendly, and eager to make one feel welcomed
- Owner was as helpful as she could be considering she was anew owner
- Alesha was an amazing host – full of suggestions, inviting, great service. We stayed 7 days – we felt at home. Appreciated the upgrade! Great location to explore the town. The breakfast was brilliant – great muffins!
- Location, character of house, comfort of room, quietness. Very tasty breakfast. (Muffins deserve a special mention!) Friendly and helpful owner.
- Location, Owner friendliness and assistance, very good breakfast
Lennox Tavern B&B
Lennox Tavern B&B offers accommodations in Lunenburg. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 53 miles away.
- Robert went a lot of trouble and research to restore this 1800th century tavern to it’s original state and did an excellent job. Well done !! The four poster beds were very comfortable in our huge bedroom. Breakfast was very delicious. Sharing a bathroom was no trouble at all.
- Breakfast was lovely, the owner most hospitable and the Lennox was refreshingly authentic–lovely paintings rather than flashy, romantic decoration.
- If you like an authentic restored 1800 tavern, this is the place for you. Bedroom were large but two of the rooms shared a bathroom down the hall. Great location -three blocks from the main area.
- it’s unique: historical building, restored in a very authentic, charming way – it does not have anything to do with contemporary comfort
- The Lennox Tavern B&B has been restored to its original state and decorated with period furniture. It feels like you’re taken back 200 years but with all of the modern conveniences. The location is perfect for walking around Lunenburg.
Atlantic Sojourn B&B
One of our best sellers in Lunenburg! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Atlantic Sojourn B&B offers accommodations in Lunenburg.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The moment my partner and I finished receiving a tour of the house, we knew we were in for a wonderful stay. Not only were we impressed by our room (the Lady Slipper) and its amenities (comfortable robes, multiple soft towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, blow dryer, makeup remover wipes, extra pillows and blankets, sleep therapy sound machine, etc.), but the level of care and detail that Linda and Michelle put into the common areas, outdoor space, and personalized breakfasts truly exceeded our expectations.
- The bed was amazing. I loved that there were boardgames and a piano and a great selection of books. It was so refreshing and quiet. And still-warm homemade cookies and a nice selection of coffees!
- The house is beautifully decorated and a stunning example of the old Lunenburg properties.
- The assortment of teas and the home-made cookies were a nice treat. My room was clean, well appointed, and comfortable. Also, the house was a fine, restored example of a historic house in the area, making it a special place for a stay. Lastly, the breakfast was very good, and the hosts were nice.
- The house is perfectly located. Linda provided me nice tips to walk around and in the town. The breakfast and tea break were great: homemade, fresh and tasty. I had a lovely conversation with Linda and her husband about the region and Canada, this is so great when you travel to learn in this way about the country and the region.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Blandford Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Blandford Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Blandford Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Blandford Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!