10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bisée – Top Hotel Reviews
Bisée is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bisée. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bisée. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bisée. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bisée right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bisée with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bisée:
La Clery B & B Apartments
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, La Clery B & B Apartments is located in Castries, just 30 miles from Sainte-Anne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as diving and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Sérénité Vigie Saint Lucia Limited
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Sérénité Vigie Saint Lucia Limited offers accommodations in Vigie. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.George F L Charles Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice and relaxing view on the seaside, quite area a bit far from bars and restaurants ( you need a car to stay there or get taxi)
- Greaf view of the see. Evey day I was watching sunset on the swing in the patio
- Was amazing!The ladies there are lovely,friendly and more than welcoming.I felt like home and they made everything perfect.I will always go back to this house when in Saint Lucia!Never saw a most welcoming host! Recommend this house to everyone who wants to stay in a worm and welcoming place.
- The relaxing location above the ocean, the helpful and friendly attitude of the owner, the excellent condition of the lovely house, and the breakfast was good.
The views and the ambience of the house were beautiful
The hostess Ms. Janice is an absolute gem!
Bay Court Inn
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Gros Islet, 29 miles from Le Diamant, Bay Court Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Sainte-Luce is 28 miles from Bay Court Inn, and Sainte-Anne is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from Bay Court Inn.
- The location was perfect. We were served breakfast timely.The lady that ran the inn was amazing
- The location, it’s perfect and the price, I was given a discount for the mix up and no breakfast.
- staff very friendly and accommodating. Manager Marie is very warm and helpful always makes you feel at home. She goes the extra mile to ensure your stay is comfortable . the mall is yards away the beach is nearby .
- Unfortunately, my boyfriend and I did not have the pleasure of enjoying a stay at the property. When we arrived, (after circling the area for a while, because the property doesn’t have proper identity of its name displayed), we were greeted by a staff she informed us that the Manager emailed us stating that the property was booked. However, we didn’t get that message until much later, due to poor internet/wi-fi. So we stayed at a nearby property named Alize Inn.
- The breakfast was delicious especially the bakes and codfish
Island Mix Room
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Island Mix Room offers accommodations in Rodney Bay Village. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Le Diamant is 29 miles from Island Mix Room, and Sainte-Luce is 28 miles away. George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Our host Nadia made us feel like family. She included us in her special Christmas breakfast prepared for her friends. It was very much appreciated. There was always coffee, tea, or juice waiting for us. She is a special lady. The room was large and overlooked the marina. It was located right in Rodney Bay and very close to a variety of restaurants, stores, nightlife, and the beach. Unique local and Caribbean art is sold right on the premises.
- Only the view because no television was available for viewing and the location
Nice Room very clean and spacious. Perfect place for a couple. Everything in walking distance restaurants, bars, mall, beach, buses..
Good wifi conexion and the view on the marina it’s amazing.
All the people i had to interact with at island mix was very kind to me.
i definetly recomend This place and will probably stay There again
- Location,location everything I could ask for was within walking distance even the pizza shop. My room was huge and with a view of the bay. Nadia is an excellent host , saw to my needs. Her Thursday evenings fish n chips are amazing. Mix island is the one stop spot to be in when your in RODNEY BAY with all the wonderful art work and local designers works No mass produced from China soverniers here. A very peaceful and energized space I’m some pleased I chose this spot over the 100 options available.
- Perfect location, peaceful but right by the main street with shops, bars and restaurants, short walk to beach. Wi fi included so we could stay in touch with everyone. Nadia was the perfect host who gave us a warm welcome.
Heritage House Rodney Bay
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Heritage House Rodney Bay offers accommodations in Rodney Bay Village. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Le Diamant is 28 miles from Heritage House Rodney Bay, and Sainte-Luce is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from Heritage House Rodney Bay.
- Felt really homely, pretty decor, loved the veranda, very friendly and helpful staff, very close to Rodney bay centre and the beach.
- The room (we upgraded to a deluxe) was very large with a king size comfortable bed. The bathroom was also large and well stocked with towels and toiletries. It was close to the beach and many restaurants.
- Walking distance to Reduit Beach and an area with some restaurants (not to Pidgeon Island). Good to explore the north part of St Lucia. Friendly staff, wide room with all amenities, nice patio for breakfast.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the location is pretty great (short walk to the beach and the Main Street with restaurants/bars). It felt very safe, even to walk around at night, and the communal areas were great for getting to know other guests. I would say this is an affordable place to stay in Rodney Bay that feels cozier than the big hotels and all inclusives.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Comprehensive continental breakfast. Wonderful old house. Great location. Only 2 min walk to Reduit beach and local restaurants but very peaceful.
We did a fantastic trip on a racing yacht (a no booze cruise or music) with First4sail and you can walk to the boat within a 2 walk from the hotel. Run and owned by a lovley English couple.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Nature’s Paradise offers accommodations in Marigot Bay.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A Peace of Paradise
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, A Peace of Paradise offers accommodations in Mon Repos. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Outside cold shower was a nice way to cool down after cycling there (there is a warm shower inside as well!).
- Being able to swim in the river, listen to nature, lie in hammock, made to feel welcome
- I have never felt so relaxed in my life, it is a beautiful hilltop location, I so loved the surranding nature and swimming in the river. Lorraine could not have done more for my cchild and I and made us feel welcome from the moment we met. All our needs were met. The trek we did with Malvin was simply one of the most inspiring experiences in my life which I will never forget.
A lovely spot by the river – where you can truly relax and get away from it all.
Lorraine was a wonderful hostess – thank you so much for all your advice and help!
- If you are looking for peace and tranquility, don’t look further. Lorraine welcomes you to her home which is placed in rural part of the island away from all hustle and bustle but still close to all places you want to see and visit. She makes delicious breakfast and gives you all information you need to make your stay amazing. Thank you Lorraine!
Caille Blanc Villa
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Caille Blanc Villa is located in Soufrière. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 12 miles from Caille Blanc Villa.
No reviews yet.
Calabash Mountain Villa
Featuring free WiFi, Calabash Mountain Villa offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Hewanorra Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Nice remote location looking across the valley; joined the owners for excellent dinner, big rooms
- We were looking forward to this remote stay in the rainforest and we had a great time. However, we needed to rely on the local taxi service to get about although of course there were bush hikes to be had if wanted. I guess a lot of people will come here for that. We were kindly cooked a dinner by Darren on arrival as there was nowhere nearby to get any food so self catering is an absolute must. There is a large kitchen with facilities for preparing meals, a huge fridge and cooker and all the pots and pans you could want. Could get a bit crowded at peak times! Use of the kitchen was charged for however and in our experience, this is unusual. View out the back was superb, miles and miles of lush rainforest. If the glass doors are left open in the rooms then a nice breeze will blow through. The large rooms are well protected against the dreaded mozzies.
A beautifully built hotel with a huge living area and kitchen and airy, high-ceilinged rooms decorated with much eye for detail. Each room has a balcony and the views of the lush hill-sides are stunning. The night sounds (frogs, crickets, breeze) are just so relaxing.
The place actually doesn’t feel like a hotel, but more like a very comfortable (and big) home. Our hosts were very attentive to our needs. Breakfast is included and was delicious.
Staff and accommodations are absolutely wonderful! Went above and beyond to help us make our vacation that much more amazing, including making my husband and I separate sandwiches early for breakfast so we could hike the pitons at the crack of dawn.
Also, rooms are very spacious and you just can’t beat the view out your window in the morning!
- Wonderful staff. They really put a lot of love in the place.
Zamaca’ Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Zamaca’ Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Micoud. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 7 miles from Zamaca’ Bed and Breakfast.
- The Hosts are very welcoming and humorous, great view to the valley, delicious breakfast.
- We had a big problem finding it as directions were shocking
- John and Ellen have created a perfect hideaway and are absolutely the most wonderful hosts you can imagine. The house – built to be a B&B – is both functional and beautiful, the balcony view over the bay is phenomenal and the breakfast (featuring a wonderful frittata in our case) was outstanding.
- Zamaca is Amazing. John and Ellen were so warm, generous and accommodating. Ellen’s frittata was scrumptious. The property was well kept and the neighborhood was serene with views to die for. It was our anniversary and they made sure we were comfortable. We had a fabulous get away.
- Great owners, very helpful and open. Very interesting conversations with them about the island, nature, science etc. Hotel surrounded by rain forest, room with view on beautiful bay with beach with palm trees. I recommend everyone to stay in this hotel.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bisée Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bisée to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bisée but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bisée. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!