10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bioul Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bioul Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bioul Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bioul Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bioul Namur Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bioul Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bioul Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bioul Namur Province:
B&B Aux Anges
This renovated, 17th century farm is situated on the edge of The Ardennes, in between Namur and Dinant. There are grounds with a pond for sunny weather.All guest rooms have a double bed, a TV and free Wi-Fi access. Each room also benefits from private bathroom facilities.You can enjoy breakfast and dinner on the terrace when weather is nice. During wintertime, the fireplace offers a nice setting to relax with a glass of wine.Aux Anges is located a 20-minute drive from highway A4. Namur and Dinant are a 20-minute drive away as well.
- The breakfast was very good and fresh! The owners are lovely people who speak English. They had good recommendations for dinners. Would be a great place to stay in the summer because their outdoor garden is wonderful!
- Beautifully restored property. Excellent host, Mr Philippe. Very good breakfast. Lovely picturesque village. A perfect place to stopover before heading west.
We really enjoyed our stay there. The hosts are very attentive, and they took care of everything.
Breakfast was complete and delicious!
We would definitely come back!
- Located high on the hills, it’s the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. Really friendly owners and very nice room. The breakfast is rich and tasty.
- Great location, really nice guest house and very kind host.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Orivage offers accommodations in Annevoie-Rouillon, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Namur is 8 miles from Orivage, and Charleroi is 19 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Very nice river view from the room. Good equiped bathroom. Very friendly owner.
- The breakfast and the dinner were more than delicious, the accomodation and the location were clean and fabulous. The owners were very nice and helpful 🙂
- Excellent riverside location. Rooms and lounge overlooked the river. Excellent breakfast taken in lounge with river views. Can sit outside if weather suitable.
- This gem is charming located in scenic surroundings on the banks of the Meuse River. Orivage is ideal for relaxing stays with options for visiting nearby towns of Namur and Dinant – home town of the inventor of saxophone, Adolphe Sax – as well as the scenic tour to Maredsous Abbey or walks in the nature along the river. From the nearby viewpoint Les 7 Meuses you may overlook the meanders of Meuse River in a stunning view. Rooms are large and light tastfull decorated with view over the river. Jacques and family are amazing hosts caring for you and helpful advising about tour options and walks. The day starts with an excellent breakfast with fresh homemade and local products. We are looking forward to return to Orivage.
- View of the River, room décor, especially the bathroom and excellent breakfast. Homemade preserves and yoghurt. Proprietor is a chef.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Bergerie is located in Falaën in the region of Namur Province, just 30 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Namur is 13 miles from La Bergerie, and Charleroi is 18 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Hele pakket was af. Vroeg ontbijt gevraagd en vormde helemaal geen probleem.
- Hartelijke en behulpzame eigenaren, smaakvolle en ruime kamer en badkamer, erg lekker ontbijt met verse streek- en huisgemaakte producten, mooie hoeve, mooie ligging, heerlijke wandelomgeving.
- Petit déjeuner absolument parfait. Des produits locaux, frais, bio, et une diversité rarement rencontrée dans les chambres d’hôtes.
- Een warm ontvangst van de gastheer die ons al direct thuis deed voelen. Op de ontbijttafel stonden er allerlei streekproducten en dit was heerlijk. De gastheer gaf zeer goede tips wat te verkennen in de omgeving.
- Gastvrij onthaal, super ontbijt, prachtige ruime en kraaknette kamers, gezellig salon.
B&B L’Echappée Belle
This luxurious B&B, with its romantic terrace, mixes old and new in its stylishly designed interior and offers a free Wi-Fi connection.L’échappée Belle is in one of Wallonia’s loveliest villages, Falaën. Feel welcome in this beautiful house, which has been completely renovated.With only 4 guest rooms, each individually decorated, this intimate guesthouse creates a warm atmosphere for your vacation in the Ardennes.Unwind with friends or family and make use of the free map with hiking routes through the area.
It’s always a pleasure to come back to this B&B and meet the owners Beatrice and Bruno. They are very kind with all guests and prepare a delicious breakfast. The home-made gems are a real treat!
The bed is very comfortable and it’s so very quiet so you can have a wonderful relaxing sleep.
The small living room it’s a cosy area with free coffee and teas. In the fridge you can always found (for a reasonable price) a cold local beer or juice. The village itself is lovely.The wi-fi functioned with no problems.
The village is well off the beaten track!
The building is old but you wouldn’t believe it. Very modern fittings and decor, and comfortable rooms.
- We were warmly welcomed at this property with little easter eggs and advice on where we should go for dinner. The room was lovely and clean, so was the bathroom. We had a good night’s sleep. Breakfast was lovely, with homemade goodies (jams, yoghurts, juice) and very good coffee. Falaen is a very quaint little village – perfect for walks through the streets.
- Super cute apartment, really big and tasty breakfast! The owner was very easy to communicate with and very accommodating.
- breakfast is super, rooms are outstanding, location is beautiful
- It’s always a pleasure to come back to this B&B and meet the owners Beatrice and Bruno. They are very kind with all guests and prepare a delicious breakfast. The home-made gems are a real treat!
La Villa de Monsieur Albert B&B
One of our best sellers in Profondeville! Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, La Villa 71 B&B is located in Profondeville in the region of Namur Province, just 26 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Namur is 7 miles from La Villa 71 B&B, and Charleroi is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 19 miles from La Villa 71 B&B.
Very friendly host, I was offered a welcome drink and a guided tour of the villa.
Facilities are clean, spacious and comfortable. My room had a nice view on the river and the extra bonus is the hot tub if you have your swimming suit with you! Another bonus is that the train station is accessible by foot which can be of interest for those using public transportation….
- l’accueil fait par deux propriétaires charmants. Le petit déjeuner extra, copieux et varié. La situation au bord de l’eau incite à revenir en été.
- L’accueil et la gentillesse du personnel, sa disponibilité et aussi sa discrétion. La propreté et le confort de la chambre, le petit déjeuner. Le calme. Le charme du lieu.
- Le lit etait trop petit. On a meme pas dormi la. On est partis.
- superbe accueil des hotes, philippe et fabrice sont des gens très gentils et attentionnés. le petit déjeuner est copieux avec un grand choix de produits frais. le cadre au bord de la meuse est incroyable, la maison très agréable, une jolie terrasse pour les beaux jours, jaccuzi et sauna pour ceux qui le désirent. toute la déco est à vendre, nous avons passé notre commande du coup.
- Very friendly host, I was offered a welcome drink and a guided tour of the villa.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, B&B Chession offers accommodations in Falaën. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Durbuy is 30 miles from B&B Chession, and Namur is 14 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Excellent place in lovely little village, very quiet and relaxing. The rooms and bathroom are very specious, comfortable and spotless. The host was very friendly and extremely helpful. There is coffee and tea making facilities and nice place to sit outside if the weather is nice. Breakfast was great with fresh bread and croissants.
- The bnb was excellent for us. Perfect breakfast. Martine the host was very kind and helpful
- All the breakfast breads were freshly baked and still warm. Super safe area.
- So quiet on the farm. Great for kids! Breakfast was amazing. Hostess gave great suggestions for dinner and grocery shopping.Thanks for all! We had the family room and it was BEAUTIFUL
- This place was absolutely lovely, the location is a bit off the beaten track but well worth finding. This B&B has been done to a high standard, there was a communal dining area with complimentary tea/coffee/bottled water, and the breakfast was just delicious, the milkshake was amazing.
B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois offers accommodations in Yvoir, just 25 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Namur is 9 miles from B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois, and Charleroi is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 21 miles from B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois.
- Calm atmosphere far from the main village centre. We were 2 families from India who arrived at the property. A great welcome by the hosts Marie and Alain. Stay was very nice, relaxed. The pool was excellent. So was the breakfast. Out stay was very short only for a night. We hope to get back there with a larger group.
Remote, pretty and quiet location, yet close to village/city life
The hostess was very kind
De locatie is werkelijk geweldig. De rust, het uitzicht… Het gebouw is prachtig en het is een ideale uitvalsbasis voor lange en deugddoende wandelingen.
We zijn onthaald als VIPs, ook al waren we wat eerder op de afspraak. We sliepen als rozen en kregen een uitmuntend ontbijt.
Hier gaan we met plezier terug naartoe, een echte aanrader !
L’accueil malgré mon arrivée tardive.
Les bonnes choses au petit déjeuner : crêpes, yahourt maison, confitures maison, le pain fait maison, …
Le lieu est magnifique.
Das Landgut liegt mitten im Grünen und hat einen wundervollen Ausblick und Weitblick auf die Umgebung! Selbst im Herbst, oder gerade dann ist das Licht und farbenfrohen Wälder besonders reizvoll.
Die umsorgenden Gastgeber sind sehr freundlich und charmant, und lassen es an nichts fehlen.
Das Frühstück mit Brot aus dem Ofen, Käse aus der Region, Marmaladenvielfalt, Pancakes und Ei in schönem Ambiente war sehr gut, ebenso wie das wunderbare, gemütliche Zimmer und das schöne stilvolle Bad, beides mit Ausblick in die Natur.
Wir fanden es sehr erholsam zum Auftanken neuer Energien und ebenso schön für Entdeckungstouren in der Umgebung.
Vielen Dank an die Gastgeber!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Escale Profondeville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Profondeville, just 26 miles from Durbuy.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or river. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Namur is 6 miles from Escale Profondeville, and Charleroi is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 19 miles from Escale Profondeville.
Ist simply an very relaxing and chilly atmosphere that makes this B&B so special.
Everything is within easy reach from this place, and you feel welcome from the second you enter your room.
- Profondeville is a wonderfull village at the Meuse. The B&B is comfortable, renovated with taste, there is a big beautifull garden, breakfast is excellent. Beautifull cats help to feel at home.
- Located along the Meuse with a beautiful river walk and restaurants nearby. A very friendly cat.
- My first and second stay at Escale Profondeville were excellent. The hospitality, breakfast and the rooms are great! Love to come back again!
- Great place, great service and people (owners) . Huge rooms and bathrooms. Love the place.
- Ist simply an very relaxing and chilly atmosphere that makes this B&B so special.
B&B La Ruelle
Located in Profondeville in the region of Namur Province, 26 miles from Durbuy, B&B La Ruelle features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Namur is 6 miles from B&B La Ruelle, and Charleroi is 19 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 19 miles away.
- The separate house, the garden (too cold for the pool, alas), breakfast, bed and bathroom
Very relaxt location and B&B. Good bed, lovely garden and nice breakfast. Dominque is very kind and helpful. Before our arrival we received information on parking options (as GPS confuses you) and she gave us a good choice for a restaurant. Be aware the bedroom is up the stairs, and little table + 2 chairs are on ground floor of your room.
The surroundings are relaxing, it is nice to walk passed the river and watch the rocks on the other side (during the day and at night). Plenty of restaurants in the neighbourhood
- Breakfast was very nice, you can tell Dominique loves hosting people, everything was made with love. Also the appartment was very comfortable, we totally recommend it.
The breakfasts were absolutely delicious. So good! Fresh bread, croissants, cheese, hand squeezed orange juice and homemade yogurt. Absolutely amazing.
The pool was a great spot for a cool dip.
- Everything! Quirky, welcoming, genuinely friendly and a lovely location.
B&B La Source Fleurie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La Source Fleurie offers accommodations in Profondeville, just 26 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Namur is 5 miles from B & B La Source Fleurie, and Charleroi is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 19 miles from B&B La Source Fleurie.
- Marie Christine was lovely & So helpful. She took us in her car to the local restaurants as we were on a motorbike- We had a pleasant walk back although she offered to come & pick us up if we needed. She also parked her car across the back of our bike overnight to keep it secure & found a UK to EU electric socket for us. Nothing was too much trouble & it was a lovely stay. Bus goes from outside house to Namur for a nice day out – pretty town with good shops & river.
Very friendly owners, warm welcome.
- Homely atmosphere, lovely owners, simple but adequate breakfast.
- Great breakfast, friendly host, tea/coffee making facility in room. location near The Meuse River.
- Very friendly and helpful lady who manages the guest house.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bioul Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bioul Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bioul Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bioul Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!