10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bilthoven Utrecht Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bilthoven Utrecht Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bilthoven Utrecht Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bilthoven Utrecht Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bilthoven Utrecht Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bilthoven Utrecht Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bilthoven Utrecht Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bilthoven Utrecht Province:
Bed and Breakfast
Bubbles & Bed
Located in Bilthoven in the Utrecht Province Region, 22 mi from Amsterdam, Bubbles & Bed features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, slippers and free toiletries. Bubbles & Bed features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast at a surcharge and the area is popular for cycling. Utrecht is 4.3 mi from Bubbles & Bed, while Den Bosch is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- The hostess and staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room was small, but very cozy and comfortable and there is a nice parlor upstairs that guests are welcome to use, so it is fine that the room is small. The b&b is a 3 minute walk from the train station and Bilthoven is only 10 minutes by train from Utrecht. If you’re visiting Utrecht, I highly recommend the extra ten minutes by train. Bilthoven is a small, lovely town and much quieter and relaxing than Utrecht. This b&b and Bilthoven are an oasis for a weary traveler looking to relax. I will definitely stay here again if I’m in the area.
- The decoration, the flowers everywhere, super stylish. I loved it! I took a thousands pics for my friends and family and they thought is super cozy. Staff was great, made me feel welcome 🙂
- Spotless beautiful little spot only 3 minute’s walk to the train station. Reasonable. Friendly, helpful staff. Delicious food. Just had an amazing bowl of cauliflower curry soup with toasted quinoa. Highly recommend. Cute little town.
Although the room was tiny it had everything and more one could need. Love the Pip theme! Loved the bottle of bubbly.
Very comfortable bed. Clean. Relaxed atmosphere.
Great to be able to use the lounge and all it’s facilities. Was able to meet with my sister to discuss some things privately.I am regularly in Bilthoven to visit my parents who are now both in nursing homes, last flat emptied on this visit, so B& B will become my regular home from home. Already booked for December.
- Friendly, welcoming staff always willing to help. Residents lounge, with outdoor terrace. Tray of biscuits and bottle of Prosecco FOC. Terrific restaurant downstairs.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Bilthoven, 22 mi from Amsterdam, Overbosch features free WiFi access and free private parking. The city center of Bilthoven is located at a distance of 1,650 feet.The nonsmoking room comes with a flat-screen TV with free Netflix and a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free coffee/tea facilities. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath, shower, wash stand and toilet. Free toiletries are provided.Overbosch offers an extensive breakfast each morning.Utrecht is 4.3 mi from Overbosch, while Den Bosch is 30 mi from the property. Schiphol Airport is 22 mi away.
- Wonderful hosts, the property is centrally located quiet and very clean. A great place to explore the surrounding areas, a short walk to the local train station,
- Aart was a very welcoming host. The bedroom being at the back of the house meant it was very quiet. Good breakfast
Allereerst de hartelijke en warme ontvangst door Aart en Anneke, we voelden ons er meteen thuis! 🙂
Verder een hele mooie en nette kamer met heerlijke bedden en wat een prachtige badkamer van alle gemakken voorzien.
Ook het ontbijt was zeer uitgebreid en lekker, kortom een dikke 10!
- Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst, fijne ruime badkamer.
- Super gastvrij, heerlijk ontbijtje, fijne bedden, schone badkamer (met douche en bad!) en mooie omgeving. Echt een aanrader!
Bed and Breakfast
Paul en Lettie’s Bed and Breakfast
Paul en Lettie’s Bed and Breakfast is located in Westbroek. Free WiFi access is available.Some rooms here offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include bed linen and a fan. At Paul en Lettie’s Bed and Breakfast you will also find a garden and a shared lounge.Breakfast is available from 05:00 to 12:00. The staff of this accommodations is very friendly. A washing machine is available to guests.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Utrecht’s city center is 6.2 mi from this accommodations. Feel free to ask the staff for tips. Schiphol Airport is 29 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- We had a lovely stay at Paul en Lettie’s and I would highly recommend their B&B. As a coeliac, I especially appreciated that gluten free options were available for breakfast. The place has so much character and the room was very comfortable. Thank you !
- nice friendly people in a lovely place. nice breakfast. I wanted to be near Amsterdam and that was only about 30 mins drive in the morning.
- nice old farm with excellent parking facilities, kind B&B owners, good breakfast
- The property was built in the 1600. Was really cool staying in such an old place and seeing the workmanship that went into building such a place so long ago. The breakfast was very nice with fresh baked rolls each morning
- Very familiar atmosphere, free parking and close to a beautiful countryside, just easy going .
Bed and Breakfast
Wake Up Call Bed & Breakfast
B&B Wake up Call is located in Westbroek, just 2 miles from the city of Utrecht.The rooms are elegant in style and offer free Wi-Fi.Wake up Call is situated in a peaceful area, ideal for outdoor and recreational activities such as cycling, swimming and running.There is free private parking for guests.
- Breakfast was very good and had everything you could need.
Everything was great.
The B&B is located in a very nice and quiet area. The garden is very nice to have a drink outside while the kids are playing a bit further on the playground.
The B&B is nicely decorated and comfortable. Irina (the owner) is very kind, caring and helpful. The breakfast was just great.
I will certainly come back.
- amazing design, great breakfast and lovely hostess 🙂
- A lot of space, huge bathroom, nice art on the walls, stylish decoration (not entirely my taste, but you can see there was attention to detail), great breakfast, good value for money.
- Very nice room, breakfast and the bathroom was gorgeous.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Krachtwijk features river views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Soest, 7 miles from Soestdijk Palace.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player are available in some units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.B&B Krachtwijk offers a hot tub.After a day of hiking, cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Dierenpark Amersfoort Zoo is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 35 miles from B&B Krachtwijk.
Beautiful house in a beautiful village. We got two large rooms with super comfortable beds. Breakfast was also great.
The owners are very friendly. Its a classic B&B in which you sleep in same house with owner.
- Quite location with outstanding and beautiful countryside views.
- The bed were very comfortable. The hosts were very friendly. I think this BnB is suitable for laid back people. Our bicycles were left outside but were perfectly safe as the BnB is at the end of a farm road. It is very quiet and peaceful.
- The host was great, we got to borrow bikes, lovely surroundings, great breakfast, most things were organic and sustainable.
- Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast. Cosy place. Secluded but easy to get to. Nice and quiet place to stay with family or alone. Good for babies and dogs.
- Beautiful house in a beautiful village. We got two large rooms with super comfortable beds. Breakfast was also great.
Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Chao is located in Utrecht, next to the Noordse Park and 0.6 mi from the city center. It offers accommodations with free WiFi access. The accommodations also offers a 1 second express check-out.Rooms here will provide you with made beds, a TV with cable channels and a desk. The small private bathroom is equipped with a shower, toilet, a hairdryer and free toiletries. At Chao you will also find a snack bar for food and drinks.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the bed and breakfast is 1.1 mi from Utrecht Centraal Station, 0.7 mi from Vredenburg and 1.1 mi from Jaarbeurs Utrecht.
- It was walking distance from the train station and a grocery store was nearby. The room is above the Chinese restaurant and you check into your room at the restaurant. The personnel were outstanding with late check in due to delayed trains They also stored our backpacks for free while we went to see the windmills. Would probably stay there again.
- Host Cecilia was super accommodating & friendly. Allowed for 30 minute earlier check in, secured our bicycles overnight in the cafe. Fridge & kettle in the room. Air conditioning. Recently updated shower. Comfortable bed
- Great place to stay in when visiting Utrecht. Host is very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is pretty and calm. There is a big supermarket nearby. I definitely recommend the accomodation, especially if travelling by car as the car can be parked nearby for free and getting to the centre takes like 15 minutes by foot.
- Very clean, comfortable beds, great hospitality, check-in was very efficient, no problems with our reservations. We got what we expected for an overnight stay. Good amenities that we didn’t expect – refrigerator and air conditioning.
- I arrived around 2 ‘o clock in the afternoon, and I immediately wanted to leave to the concert of Alvaro Soler at the Tivoli Vredenburg that took place on Sunday night (May 12) in order to arrive first and be in the first row at his concert, but my room was not ready yet, and normally I had to wait for an hour, but they gave me another room, so that I could check in at 14:00 and leave immediately to the concert. This was very nice.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Geesberge
Located in Maarssen, 29 miles from Haarlem, Bed & Breakfast Geesberge provides a restaurant and free WiFi.Some of the units include cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Bed & Breakfast Geesberge has a playground.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Amsterdam is 19 miles from Bed & Breakfast Geesberge, while Utrecht is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 23 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Very friendly staff. Playground, restaurant great area to walk. Great breakfast!
- nice, quiet place in the nature, out of the big city. Proper for relaxing and sport activities. The room is nice, with the beautiful view from the window. There is coffee, tee and water for the guests. The beds a comfortable. The bathroom is nice and big. The breakfast is satisfying. The restaurant suggest tasty eating and variety of drinks. There is private parking on place. 30 min drive to Amsterdam airport.Proper for stay before a flight too.
- Location was perfect. The river “Vecht” was beautiful!
- This B&B is absolutely perfect! We loved everything about it! The location was so quaint and perfectly represented everything great about Holland. The facilities were so warm and cozy, the staff was AMAZING! Just everything was great! There is a train station with ample parking and easy access to Amsterdam also! Great for families!
Very nice atmosphere, nice people,
very quiet and the best place for holiday
Bed and Breakfast
Proeverij de Azijnmakerij
Located an 8-minute walk from Theater Figi, Proeverij de Azijnmakerij provides accommodations with a restaurant, a bar and room service for your convenience. Complimentary WiFi is provided throughout the property.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Guests at Proeverij de Azijnmakerij can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at Proeverij de Azijnmakerij, while hiking and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 36 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The breakfast was great :fresh, healthy and in a timely manner.
- The host was very helpful, The room was spacious, quiet and comfortable. Good coffee and breakfast.
- Very nice B&B, lovely atmosphere, cosy room and peasant host.
- Nothing can beat warm bread and local cheese for breakfast. After first morning the owner already knew what I am drinking and without asking anything he came with a fresh coffee. That’s what I call excellent customer service. The location was perfectly suited in the city central.
– Very friendly staff
– Great restaurant in the hotel
– Good breakfast
– Central location in Zeist
Bed and Breakfast
Located in a historical mansion at Hendrik van Viandenstraat in the center of Amersfoort, bed and breakfast Jamila Suites offers a variety of rooms and free Wi-Fi access is available.The deluxe room features a seating area and a private bathroom fitted with a shower. The single and double room come with shared bathroom facilities.Breakfast is served in the breakfast room or in the guest room upon request.The bed and breakfast is 0.7 mi from Amersfoort Station, 650 feet from Culinair Museum and 1,000 feet from Museum MondriaanHouse. If you feel like visiting other cities, check out Utrecht which is a 25-minute car drive.
- Pretty close to center. Only a 3 min walk. Close to good restaurants. Breakfast was nothing special but it was ok.
- Very friendly contact, good location close to the train station and city center, well-prepared breakfast and the flexibility to accommodate early departure in the morning when needed, even when earlier than normal breakfast hours.
- Large room, good location to explore Amersfoort, good breakfast
Excellent Breakfast. Very friendly hostess. Lovely atmosphere.
Location very central.
Indian takeaway next door where food was fresh and very tasty.
Altogether a lovely stay. Would have liked to stay longer.
- Jamila met me as soon as I arrived, and she was absolutely warm and welcoming, I felt comfortable right away. She was so helpful with allowing an earlier check-in too. I loved my stay, I slept so soundly, and breakfast was presented so beautifully. Thank you Jamila ☺️
Bed and Breakfast
Bed And Breakfast Rodenberg
Located in a rural area in Driebergen-Rijsenburg in the province of Utrecht, Bed And Breakfast Rodenberg offers rooms with a terrace. The city center of Utrecht can be reached within 20 minutes by car.Overlooking the garden, each room comes with a TV, small dining area, refrigerator, microwave and coffee/tea facilities. Breakfast in the room is possible upon request. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. Free WiFi access is available as well as free private parking.Around the area of Rodenberg there are several walking and cycling routes. The natural area Utrechtse Heuvelrug is reachable within 15 minutes by car. Golfclub Kromme Rijn is 3.4 mi from the accommodations.
- Everything we loved! Wilma was fantastic! Our room and bed was so comfortable! The location was fantastic and the farm so beautiful including the animals. Breakfast was fabulous. They speak excellent English!
- The entire experience was delightful. The farm was quiet, Wilma and her husband were very friendly and accommodating. Every morning she brought us a wonderful breakfast. The rooms have a wonderful view of their farm from the dining table and from the lovely patio out front,
- Everything! The place, the room, breakfast, view, hosts! Everything was just perfect!
- Welcoming hosts. The property is lovely and well maintained and breakfast excellent.
Wilma is great and gave us great welcome.
The place is very nice and very very clean as well as all territory that is organized and beautiful.
Breakfast was served to our room in very nice way and was great, even the weather was great so we could sit outside and had our breakfast outside with nature,
Thank you Wilma for great time. Amir
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bilthoven Utrecht Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bilthoven Utrecht Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bilthoven Utrecht Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bilthoven Utrecht Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!