10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Biezenmortel Noord-brabant:
Bed and Breakfast
Hoeve de Mertel
Hoeve de Mertel is a bed and breakfast on a sheep farm, 20 minutes’ drive from Tilburg. It features free Wi-Fi and a farm shop in a peaceful countryside setting.The rooms at De Mertel have a TV, shared or private bathroom facilities and views over the surrounding farmland. Guests can prepare their own meals.The Loonse en Drunense Duinen National Park is less than 1.9 mi from the farm. Hoeve de Mertel is less than a 20-minute drive from the Efteling theme park.
- Great location, very friendly owner, clean and comfortable, great value for money will definitely be returning.
- Nice place in the countryside a few kilometers from Tilburg.
- Great stay,everything was very good with lovely Hosts
- We booked this bed & breakfast for a festival taking place in the nearby city of Tilburg. So far, it was a very nice spot in a rural area, with lots of cows and horses. Since this place is a little farm breeding sheep, we also had many of those around us and the pleasure to witness the annual fare for children and their parents, who then had the opportunity to touch and stroke them and watch them getting a new hairstyle 🙂 and we also had a permanent fluffy and very cuddly guest (a cat) every morning at our breakfast table. If you are enthusiastic in nature and animals, this is a perfect place for you ( for families with children in particular). We are thinking about coming back next year at the same time.
- Owner was very helpful, friendly, spoke good English
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Pergama
Located in Haaren in the Noord-Brabant region, Bed & Breakfast Pergama has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Bed & Breakfast Pergama has a playground.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.Eindhoven is 23 miles from Bed & Breakfast Pergama, while Den Bosch is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 19 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Nice, clean, large room with a big bed. Big flat TV on a swivel mount, which can be adjusted to watch while lying on the bed, or from the dining area. Large dining table. A kitchen complete with a fridge, oven, ceramic stove, sink. All the utensils, tea & coffee mugs, plates, coffee machine, and tea kettle are at your disposal. Large shower in a large room along with the toilet. Fast WiFi. Located on a farm, but not so far from the main roads. Quiet. Perfect for one or two.
- The breakfast was pretty substantial and brought to my room. The area is very quiet and relaxing. There is a village just a short walk away that has a supermarket and restaurants. The family that runs the place is friendly. The room was big and comfortable.
- The breakfast was large, the room very big and clean
- The room was perfect and very spacious with everything I needed for my stay. Wifi was working good. Breakfast was very good. The owners are very nice. I was at a course so I could not really see anything during the day but it must be a very nice area to explore.
The location is great! In the middle of the countryside but with great access to supermarkt and pub within few minutes. Free parking. The owner is friendly and generous. He showed me the place and told me the history of the air balloon adventure in Africa which was the inspiration for this hotel. It has a nice design and style.
The hotel is very clean and gives you the feeling that you are at home. Nice lobby were you can sit or eat. You can use the fridge and the microwave. It’s worth the money you pay.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Heerlijk Gemaakt
B&B Heerlijk Gemaakt is set in Waalwijk, 30 mi from Rotterdam and 28 mi from Utrecht.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. B&B Heerlijk Gemaakt features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a gift shop at the property. Cooking workshops and healthy living workshops are available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Eindhoven is 24 mi from B&B Heerlijk Gemaakt, while Den Bosch is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 21 mi from B&B Heerlijk Gemaakt.
- Wow!!! What a great B&B!!! My wife and I have visited over 200 low budged hotels in the world, this was by far the cleanest, homiest, and best place for the buck. The hosts were super friendly and the breakfast was fantastic. Everything down to the butter was fresh. Thank you very much for existing and we will return next year!!! Only 7 minutes away from efteling!!!
When I say “homemade” breakfast, I seriously mean homemade. The owner made the bread fresh that morning. You will see many varieties of jams and oils on the wall; the owner makes them. My favorite topping for bread was the homemade lemon curd. It’s like visiting the home of a person who operates a stand at the farmer’s market. The butter was made by a dairy farmer down the road. My wife raved about the coffee.
The owner helped us wash some clothes because we had a cruise coming up. The neighborhood is quiet and short drive from Efteling.
The owner is renovating part of the house, but you get an amazing value. The renovation didn’t affect us at all. The windows can be almost completely blacked out if you want to sleep in late.
Host very nice and trouble-free. Room is
very comfortable and cozy and the big plus is very well kept bathroom.
- It was realy nice that we have to go out arround 7AM and the owner prepare for us breakfast to go 🙂
- The owner Susan was extremely nice and helpful. The breakfast (including bread and jams) were all HOMEMADE and delicious.
Bed and Breakfast
Bij Jans B&B
Bij Jans B&B is located in Hilvarenbeek. Free Wi-Fi access is available and the property offers free parking.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, box-spring beds, linen and a washbasin. Some rooms have shared bathroom facilities while others have a private bathroom.At Bij Jans B&B you will find a terrace and guests have access to a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge.The city Tilburg is within 5.6 mi from the accommodations and you can reach Den-Bosch within 30 minutes by car. Beekse Bergen is 3.1 mi away, while theme park De Efteling is 25 minutes by car. There are also several hiking and cycling routes in the direct surroundings.
- Friendliness staff, very clean, room and facilities of the kitchen – big breakfast.
Great, cozy Bed and Breakfast, excellent breakfast and very kind host! The place is very tastefully designed.
Always happy to stay here!
- As a design agent and surface designer who travels in the Netherlands I spent a wonderful night. With an „all you want“ breakfast. A stylisch bathroom,, a bedroom with TV and a fastfood place with super french fries and beer just a few meters away. I can heartfully recommend this place. 10 points for the Netherlands…:)))<
- Lovely time, beautiful and cozy place and comfortable area with place to sit and have some complimentary tea, coffee and nice snack as well as some fruit. Very nice people and thank you for letting me check in early, always nice when that is possible. Close to town and many places to eat.
- Everything that I wanted for breakfast was there. Very clean and well organised. Very comfortable bed. Good shower. I would highly recommend.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Vught! Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, Regina Vught is located in Vught in the Noord-Brabant Region, 17 mi from Eindhoven. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is babysitting service at the property.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities at a 10 minute walk and bike hire is available. You can play mini-golf at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for golfing and horse riding.Bike rental is available in the nearby area. Den Bosch is 3.7 mi from Regina Vught, while Breda is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- This is a gorgeous little place, tucked away in the woodlands. I was so well looked after, always cared for but never intruded upon. The place is full of bird boxes and as I ate breakfast, blue tits and great tits were feeding right by the window. There are wonderful walks in the woods all around. Check out Kamp Vught for some nasty but essential WW2 history. The restaurant by the lake does amazing mountains of food for an amazing low price.
- Very quiet rural location on the edge of a forest. Quirky accommodation but the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. We had a lovely walk around the nearby lake.
- Very polite and helpful staff. Quiet room. Convenient breakfast delivered to the room with a choice of content and time.
- It was in a very good quite place. 🙂 And the breakfast was excellent. I really enjoyed talking to the owner!!
- A great location and very kind staff. The place is difficult to find. I arrived in dark and with a little rain. Even the additional instructions we received were not fully sufficient (although we managed in the end).
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Marienhof Vught
Located in Vught, 31 miles from Breda, B&B Marienhof Vught provides a garden and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and B&B Marienhof Vught can arrange a bicycle rental service.Eindhoven is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Den Bosch is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 18 miles from B&B Marienhof Vught.
- Host was friendly and very helpful. Rooms were spotless. Inexpensive bikes to rent.
- I loved everything. Would stay here again without hesitation. The room and the bathroom were immaculately clean. The breakfast was really good. The owner was most welcoming and friendly – a fantastic host!
- We spent a short, but memorable time at B&B Marienhof Vught. We were amazed by the pleasant neighbourhood and the delightful accommodation. Loved the birds chirping under our window, the cosy atmosphere of the room and the super delicious breakfast. We felt at home from the first moment, and would love to go back one day :- )
A friendly atmosphere with a super friendly host.
The breakfast is good with fresh fruits an a very good coffee.
It is a good place to stay
Very warm welcoming
Lovely Lady owner
Bed and Breakfast
B&B/Boertel de Meander
Located 9.6 mi from Tilburg and 12 mi from Eindhoven, B&B/Boertel de Meander is located in Oirschot. Free WiFi access is available here.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a shower, while the shared bathroom features a bath and a shower. All bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the room.At B&B/Boertel de Meander you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Safaripark Beekse Bergen is 11 mi away and the Belgian border is 13 mi. Eindhoven Airport is 8.6 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Everything was great, we love this place and would gladly come back. Big room, very large and comfy bed, modern bathroom, great breakfast and such nice hosts!
Extremly comfortable bed!
Absolutely beautiful place with the nicest and loveliest owners. Delicious breakfast and great coffe. We loved the decor and surrounding of animals and nature.
I highly recommend visiting this B&B and using spa and wellness centre!
- very spacy / clean room, breakfast “acc. to wish”, kind and helpfull owner and staff
- Beautiful place to stay. Catalina and William are such lovely people, We were made very welcome from the moment we arrived. The rooms were extremely comfortable and clean. The facilities were immaculate and it was such a homely and relaxed place to stay. The breakfast was top class also. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here. We will definitely be back.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast Azzurro
Azzurro is located in Bokhoven. You will find a seating area, a garden and a terrace here. Free WiFi access is also available.Rooms here will provide you with a TV, a terrace and a mini-bar. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and an electric kettle. The private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from all the rooms.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, ‘s Hertogenbosch is 3.7 mi away and national park De Loonse en Drunense Duinen is 7.6 mi. Schiphol Airport is 61 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Erg vriendelijk ontvangen! De kamer was perfect, alles wat we nodig hadden was aanwezig.
Das Azzurro liegt in einer ruhigen kleinen Straße. Die Begrüßung war äußert freundlich und herzlich.
Im Zimmer gab es die Möglichkeit selber Kaffee oder Tee zu machen.
Das Frühstück ist ein absolutes Highlight. Es wurde im Zimmer serviert,war sehr umfangreich und sehr lecker.
- Przeuroczy gospodarze i piekne otoczenie z klimatem Toskanii.
- Heerlijk ontbijt, super vriendelijke mensen rustige omgeving een aanrader 👌
- het ontbijt was goed en het ontvangst was ook goed.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast Corvel
One of our best sellers in Tilburg! Bed and Breakfast Corvel is set in Tilburg, 3.1 mi from Speelland Beekse Bergen and 0.9 mi from Naturemuseum Brabant.There is a shared bathroom and toilet at the property.Dutch Textile Musem is 1.6 mi from Bed and Breakfast Corvel, while Goirle is 1.8 mi from the property. Eindhoven Airport is 16 mi away.
- The house is lovely and the common kitchen is beautiful. Breakfast was ample with good bread, yoghurt, and fruit. The house is on a busy road but I had the room in the back and traffic didn’t bother me at all. My room opened up on the small but well-kept garden, which was pleasant and peaceful. The bed was fine with good linens. Overall this B&B is well-worth the modest rate. I would stay here again.
The bed and breakfast is basically a converted old house that has stood for hundreds of years, and is bedecked with antique charm (e.g. there are exposed wooden beams and a large stone-floored kitchen with an actual range cooker!).
The owners are super nice – they made my stay very comfortable and interesting, and were happy to chat away to me over breakfast. Plus the bed was soooo comfortable, I slept like a baby!
For the price, this place is an absolute steal. Would 100% come back! Thanks guys for an amazing trip 🙂
- Super nice place to stay, it’s a really nice old house with all old wooden support beams visible.
- Beautiful place and a quiet spot, perfect for when I had to study for exams.
- I really liked the clean and tidy old style kitchen and bedroom. The place is also really quiet.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast VanAgt
Bed & Breakfast VanAgt is set in Vlijmen. Among the various facilities are a fitness area, a garden, as well as a terrace. The rooms include a patio with views of the garden.Guest rooms feature a shower, free toiletries, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD Player. All rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. All guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at the bed and breakfast will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vlijmen, like cycling.Utrecht is 27 mi from Bed & Breakfast VanAgt, while Eindhoven is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 19 mi from the accommodations.
- Very clean. Large living room and very nice owners.
- Spacious apartment with a lovely garden view. Hosts were exceptional, providing great suggestions for local restaurants and activities. Breakfast was served in the apartment and was excellent. Would have stayed longer but they were already booked.
- Great breakfast, learned that they would offer dinner as well, will do that next time for sure.
- Compleet & netjes & schoon. Goed ontbijt met lekkere zelfgemaakte jam👌Nogmaals bedankt voor de goede zorgen Ilona & Edwin👍
- Wat een heerlijke plek met gastvrije ontvangst en een prachtig ruim appartement waar het je aan niets ontbreekt! Met een heerlijk ontbijt hebben we ons verblijf afgesloten. Echt een aanrader ! Wij gaan in elk geval volgend jaar nog eens terug!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Biezenmortel Noord-brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!