10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Biddinghuizen Flevoland – Top Hotel Reviews
Biddinghuizen Flevoland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Biddinghuizen Flevoland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biddinghuizen Flevoland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biddinghuizen Flevoland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Biddinghuizen Flevoland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Biddinghuizen Flevoland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Biddinghuizen Flevoland:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Aperloo, 19 miles from Apeldoorn, Bloemenboerderij Aperloo has a garden and free WiFi.Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a well-fitted kitchenette with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bloemenboerderij Aperloo has a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Zwolle is 14 miles from Bloemenboerderij Aperloo, while Deventer is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 67 miles from the bed and breakfast.
I really liked the surroundings of the hotel’s location. We travelled with our dog and he had a lot of space to run around.
Very nice staff also, we agreed on the time for breakfast and she came to our room to bring it (quite a few choices and with warm bread).
Very large bathroom and room.
- A very Nice appartment in a historical, nature area. Lovely living room, good shower and Nice beds.
- Lovely rural location in an interesting, old farmhouse
- Prettige en nette ruimtes. Alles is goed verzorgt en aan veel zaken is gedacht. Wij hebben er een prima verblijf gehad!
- Beslist het feit dat alles brandschoon was. Het ontbijt was heerlijk, vooral de yoghurt (van boerderij) met verse aardbeien , het versgeperste sinaasappelsap en het bruine rozijnenbrood met spijs. In de woonkamer stond een versierd kerstboompje met brandende verlichting (6 dec.) , ook een verlichte kerstversiering op de schoorsteenmantel, dat vonden we erg gezellig. Het bed was prima, fijn dat er extra hoofdkussens waren. Prachtig badkamertje.
- I really liked the surroundings of the hotel’s location. We travelled with our dog and he had a lot of space to run around.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Het Anker
Het Anker is located in Elburg at 0.6 mi from the lake Veluwemeer. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The twin room features an electric kettle, seating area and DVD player.At Het Anker you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. The property offers free parking.The nearest restaurant is 1,650 feet away and there is a supermarket at a distance of 0.6 mi. The amusement park Walibi Holland can be reached within 8 minutes by car.
- Friendly owner, clean and comfortable room, good breakfast, close to the city-center.
Cora is a delightful and welcoming hostess. She clearly pays attention to style and detail. She prepares an excellent breakfast which really sets you up for a busy day.
Great location just 10 minutes walk to the old town and harbour.
We would be delighted to return next time we visit Elburg.
- EVERYTHING AND ANKER WAS SO KIND WE HAD TO GO TO WALIBI SIX FLAGS THE NEXT DAY AND SHE INSISTED IN TAKING US WITH HER CAR, SHE SAID THAT IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE TO TAKE A TAXI
Accommodation is in a private annex to the house. Homely atmosphere and good facilities.
The superb breakfast was delivered at the agreed time.
Good location – short walk to town centre.
Host was very friendly and helpful.
- This gorgeous little B&B is just fantastic! It’s in a great location, within easy walking distance to the centre of Elburg, and also within easy driving distance to many other local areas. As many previous guests have mentioned, the substantial breakfast is amazing! Delivered each morning by Cora at the requested time, it’s more than enough to get you through the day ahead. The room was sparkling clean with a comfortable bed, great hot shower, a refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities. Cora is a wonderful host who always took the time to chat with us and answer any questions we had. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again. Thankyou for everything Cora. Sylvia and Murray
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Onder de Dekens
This intimate bed and breakfast offers rooms with free Wi-Fi in the center of Harderwijk. Onder de Dekens includes a garden and a free public parking nearby. The Zwaluwhoeve beauty farm is a 10-minute drive away.Flat-screen TV, a seating area and a Nespresso coffee machine come as standard in the rooms at Bed & Breakfast Onder de Dekens. Each morning guests can enjoy reading a newspaper while they eat a continental breakfast.A shuttle service is available for a charge. Dolfinarium Harderwijk is less than a 10-minute walk away. Amersfoort, featuring the Mondrian House, is 30 minutes’ drive away from the guest house. Onder de Dekens Bed & Breakfast is 25 mi from the center of Zwolle.
Nice breakfast and excelled service.
Located in the old center.
Located in the old and beautiful center of the town.
Very nice personalized breakfast.
The owners were very helpful and made it pleasant stay we will long remember,
- I liked the room, rich breakfast, location and cleanliness in general! Owners were always ready to advice and help. I used one of their bikes during my stay. I will go again and also recommend it!
- The location, the breakfast, Nice clean room with perfect beds
- Croissants freshly baked.breakfast fab. Lovely host
- Nice breakfast and excelled service.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and breakfast De Zwanebloem
Located in Elburg in the Gelderland region, Bed and breakfast De Zwanebloem has accommodations with free private parking.Every unit has a private bathroom and shower, air conditioning, a TV and a microwave. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and Bed and breakfast De Zwanebloem can arrange a bicycle rental service.Zwolle is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Apeldoorn is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 61 miles from Bed and breakfast De Zwanebloem.
- It’s very quiet and cozy. Fully equipped with any sort of facility. Hospitality is great, the host is always available and responsive. Breakfast is amazing. Parking in front of the property.
- The location is rural, quiet, peaceful. The hostel was very considerate. I recommend!
- Everything else was perfect. Air conditioning made it more comfortable in the hot weather to. The breakfast was amazing! Different food each morning and you had plenty to choose from. Staff are friendly and you didn’t feel like you were on a family farm.
- Amazing breakfest and very friendly hospitality….
Ontbijt was lekker en op tijd gebracht.
Bed was uitstekend. Het huis was mooi schoon.
Bed and Breakfast
This former farm has been remodeled into 4 bedrooms and a living area which offers bed-and-breakfast rooms with free Wi-Fi and countryside views. De Sternhof features spacious grounds with a garden and barbecue terrace.Harderwold golf club is just over a 5-minute car journey from De Sternhof. The center of Harderwijk is 10 minutes’ drive away. Almere and Zwolle can both be reached within 30 minutes by car.Each of the rooms at Sternhof comes with a TV, extra-long beds and a seating area. They also have a bathroom with a shower. Guests can make use of the communal kitchen.Free private parking facilities are available on site.
- The personal touch of this hotel, the lady of the house was very friendly and helpful
- Very friendly staff and lovely room. Beakfast was excellent!
Very nice owner, everything was clean and the room was big. Kitchen was good and big, you could leave your food on the fridge.
There’s a living room with some fun and relax time too.
- Perfect place for a couple nights when discovering the area
- The whole “vibe” of the place just suited me perfectly. The host was super friendly, telling me about the site and all of the interesting things about it. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The place was super quiet for a good night’s sleep. Breakfast was plentiful, I couldn’t eat it all. I would love to return here someday.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B De Droomhoeve
B&B De Droomhoeve is located in Nunspeet, only 0.6 mi from the Veluwe. It offers spacious nonsmoking guestrooms with free WiFi access.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a terrace. The private bathroom features a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At B&B De Droomhoeve you will also find a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free private parking on site.The bed and breakfast is 2,950 feet from Nunspeet Station. Harderwijk is 6.8 mi away and Zwolle is 17 mi.
- We had an exceptional stay at De Droomhoeve. We were very pleasantly received and the hostess took made a huge effort in giving us the best route to explore the area, with a scooter also rented at their premises. The breakfast was delicious too. It’s close to the center of Nunspeet so lunch/dinner options are available at a walking distance. Would definitely recommend to book this place.
- personal and friendly service, breakfast was tailored to our wishes
- Debra was great. She met us on arrival & offered us the best ever almond treat ( she had made herself) as well as coffee and soft drink. She was sweet, helpful, and made us feel so welcomed. In the evening she brought a bowl of fruit to our room. The room was spacious, spotless, and had large windows overlooking the courtyard. We could choose to eat breakfast in the peaceful courtyard or have it brought to our room. Our tandem bike was secure close by.
- Bed was like a cloud. Very friendly welcome and excellent owner/hostess. I really enjoyed the quietness during the night and the bird songs in the morning. Nunspeet is a lovely city with a lot of nice shops and restaurants. Excellent hiking and cycling in the Veluwe area. We saw many wild animal tracks, unfortunately none in real life
- Excellent breakfast, helpful host, good facilities
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast De Haere
Located in Doornspijk in the Gelderland region, Bed & Breakfast De Haere has a patio and garden views. The air-conditioned property is 19 miles from Apeldoorn, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The bed and breakfast also has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bed & Breakfast De Haere has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Zwolle is 15 miles from Bed & Breakfast De Haere, while Deventer is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 67 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Nice and comfortable room. The breakfast was fresh and healthy. We enjoyed the stay!
Lovely spacious room, very nicely furnished with a super comfy bed. The owner’s mother who took over while her daughter was on holiday was very helpful and served us a wonderful continental breakfast in our room.
The property is situated in a quiet rural location. There is a restaurant down the road, which is apparently very good, but it was closed that evening (Tuesday). We therefore had to drive into Elburg for a meal which was a pleasant surprise – such a beautiful little town, definitely worth a visit.
Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Room was spacious yet really cosy with a lovely seating area and very comfy bed. Great shower. We stayed two nights and it was delightful. Susanne and her husband were very welcoming. We English love our tea and she supplied milk to go in the fridge. Nothing was too much trouble
and there was thought and real attention to detail. Perfect and lovely.
- Very friendly host and excellent breakfast. Helpful tips re: the local area. Extremely pleasant place to stay.
Staff was very friendly and welcoming. The room was equipped with everything I could want in a room. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were plentiful. The location is a few km out off the next town (~10 km), however, this allowed for a completely noiseless experience. Breakfast was more than needed and served in the open under a tree.
This location is with all certainty to recommend. Should I ever end up in the region again, B&B de Haere is where I would like to stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Nunspeet, 28 miles from Amersfoort, B&B Veluwemeerpension provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.B&B Veluwemeerpension has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy windsurfing and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Zwolle is 21 miles from B&B Veluwemeerpension, while Apeldoorn is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 62 miles from the bed and breakfast.
Alles stond klaar: Koffie, Thee, koelkast met flesjes water. Kamer was zeer schoon en het bedlinnen heerlijk fris. gedeelde Badkamer prima. Zeer ruim en van alle gemakken voorzien.
Ontbijt was heerlijk, stond op perfect op tijd klaar. Ingrid en Kees, de uitbaters, zijn ontzettend vriendelijk. Ze maken een praatje en zijn attent en beschikbaar, maar zijn niet opdringerig. Ze kennen de omgeving goed. We zijn geen vissers, maar als dat je ding is ben je daar aan het juiste adres 🙂
Heerlijk gewandeld in het bos vanuit Vierhouten.
Erg blij waren we met de rolluiken. Een grote weg in de omgeving was afgesloten waardoor de weg waaraan de B&B ligt drukker was dan gebruikelijk.
- Het ontbijt was lekker, heerlijke eitjes. Lekker relaxt in eigen huiskamer. Bedden liggen super en het uitzicht is geweldig
- het ontbijt was goed, van alles aanwezig, en vooral voldoende.
- De mensen die het runnen.Ze waren erg behulpzaam.Ook de slaapkamer die we hadden was netjes.
- L’accueil la gentillesse le dévouement de nos hôtes
- Alles stond klaar: Koffie, Thee, koelkast met flesjes water. Kamer was zeer schoon en het bedlinnen heerlijk fris. gedeelde Badkamer prima. Zeer ruim en van alle gemakken voorzien.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast de Kleine Vesting
Located in Elburg, Bed and Breakfast de Kleine Vesting has self-catering accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has garden views and is 18 miles from Ermelo.The bed and breakfast consists of 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. There’s a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a fridge and a stovetop.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Bed and Breakfast de Kleine Vesting are welcome to enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Zwolle is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Apeldoorn is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 60 miles from Bed and Breakfast de Kleine Vesting.
Elburg is one of the most beautiful villages in the Netherlands. The de Kleine Vesting B&B is located in the old part of the village, near the canal and the marina. It was so nice to walk the cobbled streets with nice shops and a lot of food establishments nearby. The marina and its vicinity is also very nice.
The B&B is very spacious, very well equipped (all the kitchen utensils, fridge, dish washer etc.) and contains a nice sitting area that is also used for breakfast. Breakfast was huge – fresh pastries, cheese, cereal, fruit, tea or coffee and orange juice.
We enjoyed our stay in Elburg very much – the de Kleine Vesting had a major contribution to it.
Supper nice place!
Place organized to make you feel at home.
Equipped with everything that one needs and more.
Very comfortable bed and nice shower.
- Uitgebreid ontbijt, lekker bed en karakteristieke woning. Parkeren is met vergunning en een gratis parkeerplek is op loopafstand!
- De loopafstand naar de trouwlocatie (reden van bezoek) en in centrum van heel leuk stadje Elburg
- Super freundliche Gastgeber, waren rund um zufrieden!
- Elburg is one of the most beautiful villages in the Netherlands. The de Kleine Vesting B&B is located in the old part of the village, near the canal and the marina. It was so nice to walk the cobbled streets with nice shops and a lot of food establishments nearby. The marina and its vicinity is also very nice.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B de Valkenhorst
One of our best sellers in Lelystad! B&B de Valkenhorst features elegant rooms, free Wi-Fi and wellness facilities which can be used for an extra charge including a sauna, hot tub and solarium. There is also a covered terrace with a seating area. The center of Lelystad is less than a 10-minute drive away.Batavia Stad can be reached in less than 20 minutes by car. The city of Almere is 25 minutes away by car. Valkenhorst is 15 minutes’ drive from Flevoland Golf Club. Guests can hire bicycles on site and order a packed lunch. Free parking is available on site.Each of the rooms at B&B de Valkenhorst come with flat-screen TV, wooden floors and a seating area. A mini-bar, electric kettle and a Senseo coffee machine are also provided. The modern bathrooms come with a bath or shower and bathrobes.
Very big room, with plenty of little extras. Great breakfast, not buffet but very generous portions.
Very convenient location to the highway and to the nearby industrial area, so a good option for business travelers.
- the designs of the rooms and breakfast. they prepared everything very well
- Very-very friendly personal, good accommodation: spacious room and bathroom, cozy bed. Nice minibar with friendly prices. Free parking. Very nice breakfast!
- Very surprised to find this charming place at the end of an industrial complex. Johannes was the ultimate host. Very kind and informative. Even upgraded our room to the Charlotte. Breakfast was very tasty and plentiful.
The breakfast was varied and well presented. We found everything we could have expected in the room.
Location? That’s more difficult as finding somewhere to eat is nigh on impossible. Big Mac – not exactly fine dining. Pizza home delivery – the same and the one restaurant in town was closed. However the place is extremely quiet.
- Very big room, with plenty of little extras. Great breakfast, not buffet but very generous portions.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Biddinghuizen Flevoland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Biddinghuizen Flevoland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Biddinghuizen Flevoland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Biddinghuizen Flevoland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!