10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg:
B&B La Pommeraie
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B La Pommeraie is located in Sainte-Ode in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 22 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 10 miles from B&B La Pommeraie, and Bouillon is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 42 miles from B&B La Pommeraie.
- Quaint, character, wonderful local cuisine at dinner.
- Our stay at La Pommeraie was great. The host Denis was very friendly and told us interesting stuff about the area. We had the studio on the second floor. It was really cozy and spacious. We also got a nice breakfast in the morning. Would definitely come back to this place.
From the moment we arrived, the owners couldn’t be more helpful.
They are very knowledgable about their area and also make a lot of suggestions of things to do and see.
The breakfast left you wanting nothing, it was very generous.
We booked the self contained apartment which had a kitchenette. The kitchen was surprisingly very well equipped. The room was spacious, the bed very comfortable, we had a private entrance and the heating was excellent and very responsive.
It was in an excellent location to explore the area without staying in Bastogne itself.
We would definitely reccomend this place.
- The owner was friendly and the room was adequate for a one night stop. We would not have stayed if we were visiting more than one night. Neither of us are “foodies” and the entire breakfast was traditional French food. Perhaps great for some, I had a croissant to hold me over.
- Very helpful information on things to see based on our interests. Breakfast was very fresh and tasty, Dennis and Genevieve were most hospitable and accomodating. Most definitely recomnend!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Dardennen offers accommodations in Tenneville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Durbuy is 18 miles from B&B Dardennen, and Spa is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- There are lot of exlusive hotels but in this there is unique atmosphere. Owner really try to his guests feel like home. Breakfast Mozart rules 🙂
- Super friendly host, fantastic breakfast, lovely rural location. We enjoyed a lovely evening out on the front porch enjoying the delicious fresh air, in the company of a couple of very friendly cats. An idyllic country escape.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed a glass of local trappiste beer that was from the little bar in the b&b. Very much out in the country, was lovely and quiet with superb views. The en-suite bathroom was very modern and clean.
- We were visiting Bastogne and enjoyed our stay at this quaint, lovely country B&B. The countryside is beautiful. The owner Carl is a terrific host.
- Nice location about 15 minutes from Bastogne that I used as a base for visiting Battle of the Bulge sites. An old farm building completely rebuilt within. Genial owner who serves an excellent – and plentiful – breakfast.
B&B Music City
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, B&B Music City is located in Wibrin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Durbuy is 17 miles from B&B Music City, and Spa is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from B&B Music City.
Breakfast was very good, shower too. I think it can be quite nice in the bar.
For the rest a pretty good bed.
- Staff was friendly, decor was interesting, breakfast was fine, although nothing luxurious.
- Hosts were great and friendly. Food was good. Room was spacious for 6. Shower pressure awesome!
- This is a unique place.It features a music venue.It is the focus of a local crowd who come to party and there is a laid back ‘old rock’n’ roller’ vibe. You will either like it and go with it or not. When we were told not to complain about the service because there wasnt any-we were hooked.You help yourself at the bar-there is a honesty book. Asked if we wanted dinner not what we wanted to eat. What came was a brilliant steak well cooked.They didnt ask how we wanted it because we didnt know we were getting it. At this point you get the idea! Not so much about what the place is perhaps-more what your expectations are.
- the friendlyness of the people, and very surprising wallpapers and illustrations in the rooms: per room a specific theme of a music-person from the jazz-scene. Very special, and carefully done!
- Breakfast was very good, shower too. I think it can be quite nice in the bar.
La Fermette Blanche
La Fermette Blanche is located in Nadrin, just 17 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Spa is 24 miles from La Fermette Blanche, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from La Fermette Blanche.
- Room was very spacious and had all the amenities. Big bathroom. Breakfast was excellent, all what you needed.Possibility foreseen to have drink. Very friendly owners. To be recommended. Small village but 4 good restaurants around.
- Beautiful village, lovely and quiet. The hosts were fantastic and breakfast was brilliant
- Naast onze kamer konden we gebruik maken van een televisiekamer. Er was koffie, thee en keus uit veel verschillende dranken (tegen betaling). Het ontbijt was heerlijk; verschillende soorten lekker vers brood, veel beleg, een eitje, sapje – perfect!
Leuke b&b, mooi locatie, zeer goed bed, vriendelijke gastheer en gast vrouw.
- Het ontbijt was erg uitgebreid. De eigenaren van dit B & B zijn zeer vriendelijk.
B&B Pittoresque is at the edge of a forest only 650 feet from the center of Houffalize. It features free Wi-Fi and panoramic views of the valley below.The simple yet functional rooms at Pittoresque include a TV with DVD player and tea and coffee making facilities.The Brasserie d’Achouffe Brewery is less than a 10 minute drive from the hotel. The town of Liège is less than 40 minutes away by car.B&B Pittoresque has a cozy communal lounge where guests can enjoy a drink by the fireplace in the winter or on the terrace in the summer. There is also a barbecue and a picnic lunch service.There are many hiking trails and cycle routes in the surrounding area. The bed and breakfast also offers free maps and walking guides for the local area.
- Hostess was friendly. Room was nice and bed was comfortable. Nice breakfast.
- Very warm welcome and pleasant stay. Lovely breakfast and super comfy bed.
- Lovely B&B with a very kind host. The home overlooks a nice view, the room was comfortable and it is very pet-friendly. Breakfast was great! Our trip was based around WWII sites in Bastogne, all of which were easy to get to from here. We also really enjoyed the restaurants that were within walking distance of the B&B. Parking is on the street and very close to the door. A lovely stay overall!
- It’s all in the name. Pittoresque is authentic, charming and picturesque. The location is perfect, close to restaurants and mountains. Host is absolutely lovely and rooms are cosy. We will definitely book it again.
- Very helpful owner, fantastic and relaxing location
B&B Le Clos Arboré
B&B Le Clos Arboré is located in Libramont, 26 miles from Durbuy and 15 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bouillon is 22 miles from B&B Le Clos Arboré, and Dinant is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 46 miles from B&B Le Clos Arboré.
- The location of the property is great, surrounded by a beautiful nature, peaceful and quiet. The breakfast was tasty, very nicely presented.
parking lot directly in front of the B&B
- Communal space is very good indeed. Proprietor is very helpful. The bed was excellent.
- Great peaceful location – lovely inside and good facilities within – breakfast was nice
Fabulous location and a good breakfast
B&B La Violette d’eau
B&B La Violette d’eau is located in Houffalize, 21 miles from Durbuy and 25 miles from Spa.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 10 miles from B&B La Violette d’eau, and Malmedy is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 38 miles from B&B La Violette d’eau.
Breakfast was really good and plentiful.
The staff was very nice and helpful.
- Definitely the best bed of our trip. Staff were lovely and happily let us in late after we were delayed on our bike trip. Room was clean, comfortable and the location is excellent.
- Very clean & tidy room. Great shower , peaceful room , very polite owner . I thought the price was very reasonable.
- Comfortable bed, hot showers, pleasant greeting upon arrival! The quiet town was perfect for a morning walk. A great place to stay while visiting Bastogne. Our hosts were easy to communicate with prior to our arrival.
- prima b & b centrale ligging in Houffalize, ontbijt ook goed. De kamer netjes omdat wij de bench van de hond erbij hadden was het iets aan de krappe kant. Maar als je er als stel alleen overnacht is het prima. Er is geen radio of tv aanwezig, voor ons ook absoluut geen probleem. Wij laten meestal de radio wat aan als we gaan uit eten voor hond ivm vreemde geluiden. Maar nu hadden we onze tablet meegenomen en de top 2000 opgezet :). Ook een hele gezellige brasserie aan de overkant van de straat!
- Breakfast was really good and plentiful.
B&B Le Marronnier
B&B Le Marronnier is located in Beausaint, 13 miles from Durbuy and 26 miles from Spa. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 1.7 miles from B&B Le Marronnier, and Dinant is 29 miles away. Liege Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- It was all just perfect from the lovely and helpful hosts, the very well kept house, the tasty breakfast to the beautiful scenery. 10/10
- Great stay. The owner was very helpful and went out of her way to make our stay more enjoyable. We only stayed one night, but wished we could have stayed longer!
The couple running the place was so friendly and helpful, very nice.
The breakfast was nice
- perfect location for our overnight stay in the ardennes. cozy room, friendly hosts, and a delicious breakfast. our dog loved it too. thanks for a great stay!
- Incredible breakfast: good quality, tasty and generous. The hosts are really warm and welcoming. They really want you to feel comfortable! The garden is filled with flowers and it is very rare nowadays to see B&B owners who restaure architectural landmarks with an effort of authenticity.
One of our best sellers in Houffalize! B&B L’ourthe is located in Houffalize, just 21 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Spa is 25 miles from B&B L’ourthe, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- great owners/hosts.great breakfast.fantastic bathroom.good location.
- Heel vriendelijke ontvangst, zeer lekker en compleet ontbijt. Heel proper en net! Rustige ligging en toch niet ver van het centrum.
Zalige welness na een dag stappen
- heerlijk ontbijt; mooie badkamer; vriendelijke eigenaars
Kamer voldoende groot en netjes. Prima bed.
Ruime en verzorgde badkamer.
B&B La Niouche
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, B&B La Niouche offers accommodations in La-Roche-en-Ardenne, just 16 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Spa is 26 miles from B&B La Niouche, and Houffalize is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The kindness of the staff and the beauty of the building
+Good location, 5 to 6 drive to La-Roche-en-Ardennen;
+Very clean room and bathroom;
Lovely B&B around 5km from La Roche, Great Host, very accomadating helpfull and kind. (we were travelling with a 3 month old baby) The room was very spacious in a lovely property.
Breakfast was very good too. We will be back
- We were welcomed into Noisette’s home with open arms. We joined her and her family for dinner and felt very well taken care of (and very well fed!). Our room was comfortable, warm and clean. Breakfast was also lovely, with a selection of delicious jams and honey that Noisette made herself. We were able to communicate in English with no problems. We’d definitely visit again!
We were warmly welcomed and felt at home immediately. The room was comfortable and well furnished. The beds were very comfortable.
Brilliant breakfast and hospitality was outstanding.
Beautiful gardens and scenery. Highly recommended and we didn’t want to leave. We will defiantly return to this lovely b & b.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bertogne Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!