10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bernister Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bernister Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bernister Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bernister Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bernister Liege Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bernister Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bernister Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bernister Liege Province:
B&B Le Bernister
One of our best sellers in Malmedy! Featuring free WiFi and a playground, B&B Le Bernister offers accommodations in Malmedy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 23 miles from B&B Le Bernister, and Valkenburg is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very clean, quite location , good shower, very friendly and good breakfast
- Very comfortable. Was a work in progress when we first visited but now is a fantastic place to stay! Rooms are clean tidy and well appointed. Breakfast is plentiful but traditional Belgian fare.
Rooms were clean,comfortable & spacious.
Beautiful surroundings & seems like a very quiet area.
- Very comfortable accommodation and good continental breakfast
- Lovely location and great bathroom, decent breakfast
B&B La Bouliniere
One of our top picks in Malmedy.On the heights of Malmedy, this charming vacation cottage is ideal for exploring the High Fens area.You can enjoy a peaceful retreat in the country, with breakfast in the cozy dining room with an open fire and a view of the grounds. Afterwards, explore the historic and cultural sights of East Cantons. You can rent a bike and follow one of the many routes around the beautiful countryside.Whether you are looking for an active vacation or a relaxing getaway, this small cottage offers the perfect accommodations.
- Friendly atmosphere, excellent breakfast, room and house decoration, location, coffee/tea available for guests
- very comfy bed and great view, also easy to find and not far from supermarket
- We loved the location. If you like taking long walks in a beautiful area, this is a great place. The hosts were super nice and made us feel very welcome. They even went out of their way to offer us a special vegetarian dinner (though it’s not in on the menu). We stayed at the duplex apartment which was charming. Our son especially liked the spa-bath and the board games that were available. There was parking right in front of the B&B. We loved the breakfast! It was absolutely amazing. Also dinner was better than expected. You do need to make a reservation though. The room was very clean and the kitchen is well equipped. The sphere was good in general. We had a lovely time here!
* Nice location, close to main hot spots of the region
* Nice breakfast
* Games and books available in the B&B
The property was lovely and the owners could not have done more for us, including early breakfasts. The food in the restaurant was amazing!
One silly thing really, all the glasses in our Kitchen area had sharp chips in, which was a shame.
One of our best sellers in Stavelot! Featuring free WiFi, Les Lucioles offers accommodations in Stavelot. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Maastricht is 30 miles from Les Lucioles, and Aachen is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from Les Lucioles.
- Excellent breakfast. Very attentive owners, helping us with everything we needed.
- Simply everything! We were after somewhere away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and this went above and beyond our expectations! It’s peaceful, nicely located and decorated, super staff and with a lovely breakfast!
Nice and clean B&B close to the race track of Spa Francorchamps.
Very friendly owners
Stayed there to be near Spa Franchorchamps. Location is excellent.
Owners were very kind and caring. They treated us like their friends and not like a customer.
- Beautiful spacious bedroom, very comfortable bed. Bathroom and shower lovely. Tea and coffe making facilities. Great breakfast and perfect hosts. Can’t fault this B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, La Colombe is located in Francorchamps in the region of Liege Province, just 29 miles from Maastricht. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Aachen is 22 miles from La Colombe, and Valkenburg is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- It was a beautiful location, a stunning house and a very warm and welcoming host family. Amazing breakfast, great dinner recommendations. The rooms are new, spacious and well equipped – can honestly only recommend.
- Very pleasant stay, in clean, comfortable apartment. Communication was excellent, and host was really friendly. The room and bathroom is really stylish, and the view through the windows was amazing. Breakfast was excellent, we enjoyed the fresh bread, and the local products. Maybe one small recommendation would be to offer cooked / baked eggs, but honestly we have not asked for it either ;-).
- Everything super clean and the owner was super nice.
- The family that owns and runs the facility was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. The property was fabulous and quite new. The location very central to Spa, Francorchamps, the race circuit and other towns.
- Small B&B place. House was brand new and it was really well built. If you are visiting Spa-Francorchamps race track this is literally just few minutes away from it. We had a hearty welcome and also well prepared breakfast. Will definitely visit again!
Gîte Le Rivage
Located in Stavelot in the region of Liege Province, 25 miles from Aachen, Gîte Le Rivage features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Liège is 23 miles from Gîte Le Rivage, and Durbuy is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 27 miles from Gîte Le Rivage.
No reviews yet.
“Un matin au jardin”
“Un matin au jardin” is located in Francorchamps, just one mile from Circuit Spa-Francorchamps. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Entre Nature et Circuit
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Entre Nature et Circuit offers accommodations in Francorchamps. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Liege Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Le Randonneur
Located in Hockai in the region of Liege Province, 29 miles from Maastricht, B&B Le Randonneur features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 21 miles from B&B Le Randonneur, and Valkenburg is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Nice breakfast and very very friendly couple that owns Le Randonneur.
We where very well treated and the owner even speaks Norwegian
- Wonderful home cooking and excellent attention to the needs of guests.
- Really comfy bed, excellent food and both Jan and Susan make you feel part of the family.
- An excellent b&b, location, food and wonderful hosts.
- The hosts were very nice and made you feel “at home” straight away. We ate at the venue on two consecutive nights and the food was of very good quality and presented well, however they do not offer an extensive menu. Overall my traveling friends and I really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again if in the area.
- Nice breakfast and very very friendly couple that owns Le Randonneur.
B&B Caprice d’Epices
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Caprice d’Epices offers accommodations in Francorchamps, just 30 miles from Maastricht.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Aachen is 23 miles from B&B Caprice d’Epices, and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. Liege Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The location is excellent to go to the Spa race track. Very quiet, nice setting.
- This is a very nice private B&B, very friendly hostess and cozy atmosphere. Quiet, clean, very nice rooms & breakfast. Parking right at the guesthouse. It is in walking distance to the village of Francorchamps to go out for a walk or restaurant (< 10min).
- Beautiful location, on the edge of the village. Lovely hostess, comfortable room.
very nice and hospitable landlady!
very close to the race track (la source entry)
- The owner was very accommodating. Lovely area for breakfast. Close to Colmar and other lovely villages.
Beau-sejour offers accommodations in Francorchamps. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Maastricht is 29 miles from Beau-sejour, and Aachen is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from Beau-sejour.
- Bernadette is a super friendly and amazing host !! Definitely recommended place to stay at . Getting there by public transport might be slightly difficult but if your travelling by car, go for it!!
- Good location for Spa Racetrack (10 min drive). Hostess friendly. nice breakfast with good choice.
- Our hostess Bernadette spoke very good English and was very welcoming and we had a few good conversations. We had a problem with the battery on our very old car and Bernadette helped us by taking us to the next village where we couldn’t get a battery and then on to the nearest small town where we got one. Very quiet spot and good pub 5 mins walk to get a meal at night. Close to the formula 1 track and very reasonable price for accommodation close to the track.
- Traditional style bed and breakfast property. Very warm and friendly welcome and excellent breakfast. Large and easily accessed car parking.
- Charmingly quirky hotel, full of character. Owners very friendly and helpful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bernister Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bernister Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bernister Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bernister Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!