10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Berg Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Berg Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Berg Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berg Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berg Liege Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Berg Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Berg Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Berg Liege Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, B&B Silberhütte offers accommodations in Bullange, just 28 miles from Aachen. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Monschau is 11 miles from B&B Silberhütte, and Spa is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 40 miles from B&B Silberhütte.
- Owner bought glutenfree and eggfree bread especially fot my allergic son 👍👍👍
The property is very nicely appointed with excellent fixtures and fittings and is very clean. The beds are super comfortable and the shower was amazing.
Location is fairly quiet but there are still plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from.
Anna, the host and Rosa the housemaid, are very friendly and helpful.
Overall a great place to stay.
- Joyful welcome at arrival. Very quiet room. High end finish of bathroom. Quality breakfast including freshly squeezed orange juice. Excellent value for price.
- This is a fantastic little B&B, in a stunning location. The owners are very friendly, with nothing too much trouble for them.
Everything was super!
Good accommodation, nice people, quiet, super breakfast and friendly hosts!
Located in Butgenbach in the region of Liege Province, 25 miles from Aachen, Worriken features a terrace and ski-to-door access. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Monschau is 9 miles from Worriken, and Spa is 16 miles away. Liege Airport is 37 miles from the property.
excellent breakfast with fresh food & baverages
location is marvellous
- Spotlessly clean. This accomodation is very modern and is within a holiday sporting complex. Felt safe and clean and the food,although canteen style was perfectly ok.
Amazing breakfast, not buffet but just what you need to start the day on a good note.
Peaceful place conveniently located close by main forest trails.
- The rooms were clean, towels smelt fresh, same goes for bedding
The locatie is superb.
The hotel als has ver goodwill facilities for People Who are dependent of a wheelchair. Very big bathrooms and a accesible toilet.
The rooms have an excellent view!
- excellent breakfast with fresh food & baverages
Belair offers accommodations in Waimes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Aachen is 24 miles from Belair, and Liège is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Wonderful friendly host . A fabulous place to stay and the room was great, spacious well appointed with an excellent shower room – couldn’t ask for more. I have stayed here before on my motorcycle and it is worth noting there is lots of safe parking. This is a great place for a stopover en route or you could quite easily spend a week in the area- would be good for a cycling holiday I guess.
- Nice rooms, warm welcome and helpful host, comfortable swimming pool, lovely breakfast in the sun outside
Great place we was well looked after couldn’t ask for more
We went for F1 location was great
Very modern, clean , excellent facilities, Very friendly service, fast email, secure bike parking.
Superb modern fitted room, very comfy. Great place to stay
- Le petit déjeuner servi dans la chambre était particulièrement bon , et copieux. Pain, fromage, charcuterie, oeufs, fruits, the, confiture , Yaourt . Tout était excellent .
B&B Maison Ruthier
Located in Waimes in the region of Liege Province, 25 miles from Aachen, B&B Maison Ruthier features a sun terrace and ski storage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Liège is 30 miles from B&B Maison Ruthier, and Durbuy is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Everything very nice, spotless clean, and very friendly hosts. When we arrived (late) and told them that we wanted something to eat first, they called in the surrounding restaurants and checked what was still open …Breakfast, excellent, as well as comfortable beds.
I recommend it to everyone.
- Welcoming atmosphere at all times. Lovely hosts. Spotless. Considerate to allow us to prepare packed lunches. Understood the needs of F1 fans and what they would experience at the track. Knowledgeable.
- The owners are friendly and really try to be helpful, breakfast was excellent with fresh cooked croissant, fresh fruit and eggs cooked to order.
- Welcomed in and so helpful – offered parking for bike in private garage and offered drink on arrival also recommended place to eat only few hundred yards away which we both loved- and breakfast was superb/and given bag to make up snack for our trip home……can only highly recommend- and roads all around amazing for bikes.
- Very good breakfast. Lots of information on activities in the region.
- Everything very nice, spotless clean, and very friendly hosts. When we arrived (late) and told them that we wanted something to eat first, they called in the surrounding restaurants and checked what was still open …Breakfast, excellent, as well as comfortable beds.
le jeune marronnier
Located in Robertville in the region of Liege Province, 22 miles from Aachen, le jeune marronnier features a sauna and ski storage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Valkenburg is 31 miles from le jeune marronnier, and Liège is 27 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Romance du Lac
La Romance du Lac is in a peaceful setting and has spacious grounds with a terrace, barbecue facilities and a lake suitable for swimming. The center of Malmedy is less than 15 minutes away by car. Guests have on-site Vespa scooter rental.Each of the rooms provide views of the grounds, free wired internet and a bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Du Lac serves a continental breakfast prepared with fresh, local produce each morning in the breakfast room or outside in good weather.Centre Nature Botrange is 10 minutes away by car. La Romance is a 5 minute drive from Kasteel Reinhardstein. Stavelot and the Circuit de Spa Franchorchamps are both a 25 minute car ride away.Guests can use the sauna for an additional charge. A communal living room and kitchen are also available. There is a game room in the basement which has ping-pong. Fishing is also possible at the lake.
- Great place, very well located (mid-way between the dam and the city center, just in front of a bus stop). Comfortable, very clean and spacious. Breakfast was included and was as expected (coffee, eggs, ham, cheese, fruit and bread). There was informations avalaible about the trekking paths and close-by restaurants. Beautiful terrace to enjoy in warmer weather. Recommended!
- Very nice place with a nice barbeque. The staff was very helpful.
- The living room is cozy and the breakfast room too. We were upgraded to room with bath instead of shower without extra cost, and for that, we are really happy. The room is big and the host is friendly.
- We were the only occupants so it was wonderfully quiet. I do not think it would be noisy anyway.
- Great B&B, excellent service and top location! Can’t wait to rent the Vespa’s during spring/summer. We will be back 🙂
B&B En Chanteraine
En Chanteraine is a bed and breakfast on a peaceful street in Waimes, only 5 minutes’ walk from the village centre. It includes a garden with a seasonal pool, a terrace and barbecue facilities. Free Wi-Fi and a sauna is available for guests.Wooden floors and a work desk come as standard in the rooms at Bed & Breakfast En Chanteraine. The rooms also have either a private en suite bathroom or a private bathroom in the hallway.Robertville lake is 3.2 miles away. Reinhardstein Castle and the town of Malmedy are both only 15 minutes’ drive away. En Chanteraine Bed & Breakfast is 20 minutes’ drive from the Hautes Fagnes nature reserve. It is ideally situated for bikers and nature lovers.
- Easily accessible and right next to the biking lane. Nice and relaxed small town. Hostess turned up prompty after a short phone call. Good breakfast on the opposite of the street.
Kamer was ok. Ook ruime keuken, leefruimte en ontspanningsruimte ter beschikking.
Waimes is een gemeente met alle nodige voorzieningen. Ruime keuze restaurants, warenhuizen en bakkers/slagers.
Goede uitvalsbasis voor actieve vakanties op en rond Hoge Venen.
- Le rapport qualité-prix reste imbattable pour la région. L’eau chaude est rapidement disponible malgré l’heure tardive.
- Zeer complete woning. Mooie woonkamer, complete keuken, speelruimte in de kelder. De kamers die we hadden (kelder en boven) waren mooi en netjes met fijne badkamers erbij. Vriendelijke ontvangst. Goede prijs.
- Geen ontbijt. Ontbijt hoort stantdaard thuis in een B& B. Er was geen fietsenstalling. Fietsen moesten gewoon buiten. De gastvrouw hebben we maar eenmaal gezien, dit bij het geven van de code van de voordeur. Ik zal het niemand aanbevelen.
Les Hêtres des Coteaux
Les Hêtres des Coteaux offers accommodations in Waimes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 25 miles from Les Hêtres des Coteaux, and Liège is 28 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 32 miles away.
- The property is a little bed and breakfast location. The room we had was huge and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was not in the room but next door, which was not a problem for us. The hosts are very nice people, I would go there again!
- The Landlord was realy nice. Could leave our bikes behind the house.
- Wonderful hosts, great rural location, quiet. Yummy breakfast, too.
- Heerlijke douche, schone kamers met zeer comfortabele bedden, super gastvrije mensen, aanrader!
De zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw en gastheer,
En de ligging van verblijf perfecte uitvalsbasis om de hogevenen te verkennen
Home sweet home Ardennais
One of our best sellers in Waimes! Home sweet home Ardennais is located in Waimes, 27 miles from Aachen and 29 miles from Liège. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Durbuy is 28 miles from Home sweet home Ardennais, and Monschau is 13 miles away. Liege Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Very cozy and lovely hosts. Ideal if you are travelling with your dog. Very good breakfast by the fireplace
- Home Sweet Home Ardennais is a wonderful character property situated in the tranquil (silent) village of Thirimont, a few minutes’ drive from Malmedy. The house is beautifully styled within by its charming owners, with many tastefully quirky features and brown – yes brown – squirrels in the garden. Our en-suite room was very comfortable with a stunning shower. Nothing was too much trouble for the proprietors who served delicious continental breakfasts with fresh bread, speciality local cheeses, meats and gorgeous jams from the Framboiserie de Malmedy. For dinner they recommended Chez Gerty – a popular brasserie/bar 4km away in Waimes – which was excellent.
- Welcoming atmosphere and perfect location for access to the spa racing corcuit
- The house is situated in a lovely and quiet area. The owners have two adorable dogs and a cat that we absolutely loved. You can do great biking trips and walking trips from this place. The house has an amazing garden so you can have your breakfast outside if the weather permits. Coffee machine and tea at your disposal. Helpful and lovely owners. Highly recommended.
- They have gone to great lengths to dish alternatives at breakfast and dinner, as I have a food allergy.loved the dogs!!
B&B La Bouliniere
One of our top picks in Malmedy.On the heights of Malmedy, this charming vacation cottage is ideal for exploring the High Fens area.You can enjoy a peaceful retreat in the country, with breakfast in the cozy dining room with an open fire and a view of the grounds. Afterwards, explore the historic and cultural sights of East Cantons. You can rent a bike and follow one of the many routes around the beautiful countryside.Whether you are looking for an active vacation or a relaxing getaway, this small cottage offers the perfect accommodations.
- Friendly atmosphere, excellent breakfast, room and house decoration, location, coffee/tea available for guests
- very comfy bed and great view, also easy to find and not far from supermarket
- We loved the location. If you like taking long walks in a beautiful area, this is a great place. The hosts were super nice and made us feel very welcome. They even went out of their way to offer us a special vegetarian dinner (though it’s not in on the menu). We stayed at the duplex apartment which was charming. Our son especially liked the spa-bath and the board games that were available. There was parking right in front of the B&B. We loved the breakfast! It was absolutely amazing. Also dinner was better than expected. You do need to make a reservation though. The room was very clean and the kitchen is well equipped. The sphere was good in general. We had a lovely time here!
* Nice location, close to main hot spots of the region
* Nice breakfast
* Games and books available in the B&B
The property was lovely and the owners could not have done more for us, including early breakfasts. The food in the restaurant was amazing!
One silly thing really, all the glasses in our Kitchen area had sharp chips in, which was a shame.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Berg Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Berg Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Berg Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Berg Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!