10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Berendrecht Antwerpen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Berendrecht Antwerpen Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Berendrecht Antwerpen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berendrecht Antwerpen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berendrecht Antwerpen Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Berendrecht Antwerpen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Berendrecht Antwerpen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Berendrecht Antwerpen Province:
B&B Villa Acacia
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B Villa Acacia is located in Kapellen in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, just 6 miles from Antwerp.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Breda is 24 miles from B&B Villa Acacia, and Mechelen is 20 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 9 miles away.
- Delightful house close to the shops but in a very quiet location. Chris and Nathalie were the perfect hosts. The house is full of character and our room had a views across the garden. Pleasant in the winter it must be wonderful in the summer. The room was warm, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast excellent.
- Off street parking with locked gates. The owner was very helpful and accommodating. Very quiet area although close to centre of village. Came early to check location and we were granted access on the morning of arrival.
- Good bed. I had the whole upper floor apartment for myself, with living room, kitchen bedroom and bathroom!
- The room and bathroom were very big. The balcony was excellent. The breakfast was delicious.
- Alles was picobello in orde maar is natuurlijk ook niet de goedkoopste.
B&B Euverbraeke offers accommodations in Beveren. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Brussels is 27 miles from B&B Euverbraeke, and Antwerp is 6 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 8 miles away.
- Hostess very helpful, spoke perfect English. Quiet location.
In a situation of emergency, late night,
they immediately got it and have been very supportive.
Gorgeous rooms, stilish and top cleanliness.
Breakfast is a plus and they are happy to personalise it if not too busy.
- Friendly atmosphere. Nothing seemed too much. Comfortable bed and good sized room. Quiet location and just 10 minutes from my work.
- Very friendly and helpful. Excellent continental breakfast with fresh food and very good coffee.
- Super friendly hosts / staff and comfy and clean room. Huge bed with good quality beddings and a very large bathroom with everything we needed.
Featuring free WiFi, The Cottage offers accommodations in Stabroek. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Antwerp is 8 miles from The Cottage, and Breda is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 11 miles from The Cottage.
- Beautifull nature arround, kind host and simpatic house with a garden. Not so far from the city. Perfect for people who like to have a rest from city noise.
- GEEN ONTBIJT. ONTVANGST HARTELIJK. PRIMA HULP MET BAGAGE. GEZELLIGE KAMERS. TOILET EN ALLES SCHOON. GOEDE ADVIEZEN VOOR DE AUTO .PRIMA CONTACT.
ben er niet geraakt door slecht weer – zaterdagmorgen vertrokken met auto tot Neerpelt – dan
trein tot Herentals – dan bus tot Lier – dan trein tot Antwerpen Centraal – dan metro tot achter Sportpaleis – door slechte week vrijdag in heel België ben ik niet vertrokken naar Stabroek
- Vriendelijk, goed groot bed, voldoende warm (het vroor dat het kraakte).
- Goed ontbijt, lunch en diner tegen een heel redelijke prijs.
De Blauwe Hoeve
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, De Blauwe Hoeve offers accommodations in Zwijndrecht, just 26 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 3.5 miles from De Blauwe Hoeve, and Ghent is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- perfect ontbijt en uitstekende kamer erg leuke locatie en perfecte verbinding met de tram om in Antwerpen stad te komen
- La chambre est particulièrement grande avec une salle bain exceptionnelle. L’environnement calme est propice au repos. L’aménagement général des lieux assez esthétique et la possibilité de parking sont également très appréciables.
- Kamers waren erg goed, prima bed, ontbijt uitgebreid en prima
- Zeer kindvriendelijk en gastvrije mensen, flexibel om laat in te checken, zeker voor herhaling vatbaar!
- Rustige ligging langs het fietsknooppuntennetwerk. Prima moderne kamer met ruime badkamer. Goed eten in de bistro.
B&B Sablon Antwerp
B&B Sablon Antwerp is located in Antwerp, 1,000 feet from Fry Museum and 1,650 feet from Nationale Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Arenberg theater is 0.6 miles from B&B Sablon Antwerp, and World’s Diamond Trading Center is one mile away. Deurne Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Bathroom is really big and location is pretty convenient. Hospitality was very good.
- This property was in a great location. Breakfast was lovely and nice that we could eat at a time to suit us, not really early. Bed was comfortable and room nicely decorated. Fan in room worked well. The bathroom was very big, just a shame it wasn’t ensuite.
- What a superb B&B to find in the very heart of the historic centre. Just minutes walk to the grote markt and other historic sites. The rooms are large and extremely clean. The breakfast was amazing. Gia Was a warm host. Can not recommend this B&B more highly. A definite 10/10.
Comfortable bed and a good nights sleep overall. The location just a few minutes walk to the Grote Markt is perfect, and it’s also just quiet enough to sleep at night, being on a little street without too many passing noisy folk. The bathroom is across a little hall, stairs up to the room are quite narrow, but fine unless you have a mobility issue. The lady who runs the business will do anything for you, and her Mum too. I can imagine that the property has a lot of return business for this reason, and we would certainly stay again.
The breakfast is exactly as you see in the photos. Absolutely fantastic!
B and B Sablon is in the historic part of Antwerp- perfect for sight-seeing, lounging in a bar, or walking around taking in the parks, architecture, museums and very convenient for the river Scheldt and Saint Anna tunnel.
Gia, the owner, is a wonderful hostess- she greets you like old friends. Room was the perfect size and very comfy bed- with a separate very large shower room.
Breakfast was marvellous- all ready and waiting- there was so much we didn’t need to eat anything for the rest of the day!!
Will gladly return the next time we visit Antwerp!!!
One of our best sellers in Antwerp! This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Antwerp Center neighborhood in Antwerp, 1,950 feet from Fry Museum, B&B Uthané features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Arenberg theater is 0.7 miles from B&B Uthané, and Nationale Street is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from B&B Uthané.
Great Breakfast for the value
Everything was available
The owner was exceptional
I felt very welcomed
I could not imagine staying anywhere else in Antwerp
- Very nice accomodation and Perfect located. Very helpful and nice Houselord.
Great room, very comfortable, well equipped and spacious.
Very quiet, despite being on the ground floor.
Friendly & helpful staff.
We had a fabulous time and will stay here again in the future.
- Serge-Paul is an example of client-oriented service. Everything was perfect. We hope to come again in the future.
- Lovely interior
One of our best sellers in Antwerp! B&B Maryline is located in Antwerp, just 0.9 miles from Antwerp Central Station.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Sportpaleis Antwerpen is 2 miles from B&B Maryline, and Fry Museum is 350 feet away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from B&B Maryline.
- The bed was really comfy and there was everything we needed for our 2 days stay.
- The easygoing communication with the owner, perfect location. We definitely will stay here on our future visits, thank you very much Maryline.
- I really liked the location (very close to the cathedral and main touristic attractions) and the room (very cozy and clean).
- Room warm and cosy when checking in on a cold day!
- The location was great and we had no need to interact with the staff. The toilet roll was worth a mention 🙂
B&B Urban Dreams
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Urban Dreams offers accommodations in Antwerp, just 1,650 feet from Fry Museum.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Nationale Street is 0.6 miles from B&B Urban Dreams, and Arenberg theater is 0.7 miles away. Deurne Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
excellent stay close to the river, the city centre and the harbour
my dog was well received too, only 10 our/night extra
- Central location with a unique decor, great breakfast and comfy bed.
- In the entrance of the hotel, there is the facility that you can make your own coffee and tea. The atmosphere of the entrance is cosy, in which there are the decorative objects of the 60s. The room is clean. It takes 15 minutes on foot to go to the university.
Quirky and full of character.
Great location on a quiet square close to the centre.
Comfortable room. Good breakfast with unlimited access to a coffee machine during the day
- A very comfortable, quiet area even though it is very close to the old city. After visiting Antwerp on a frequent basis for the past 20 years, B&B Urban Dreams has become my favourite destination.
- excellent stay close to the river, the city centre and the harbour
B&B Antwerp Harbour View
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, B&B Antwerp Harbour View is located in the Antwerp Center neighborhood in Antwerp.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find room service at the property.Fry Museum is 0.8 miles from B&B Antwerp Harbour View, and Church of Sacred Heart is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Its quaint and personal, and well located to enjoy the city
- The room was comfortable, the host was friendly and only a 10 euro taxi trip from Antwerp Centraal. Many restaurants nearby and the Mas museum and observation tower a short walk away.
1. Breakfast and bed were very good
2. Location is not the best if you arrive at the central train station but it was good anyway
- The bed was comfy, the location was nice, people were nice…
- The breakfast was quite good. The decor was nice.
B&B De Koning van Spanje
Located in Antwerp, 650 feet from Fry Museum, B&B De Koning van Spanje features a terrace and views of the garden.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is room service at the property.Arenberg theater is 0.4 miles from B&B De Koning van Spanje, and Nationale Street is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from B&B De Koning van Spanje.
- I made a last minute reservation that exceeded my expectations. We arrived at half past nine in the evening. We were warmly greeted by the host and she showed us our rooms. The room, accessories and linen were beautiful. Not something you normally see in an hotel. There was a bottle of water, glasses and we could make our own coffee or tea while we could relax on the couch in the room. The bathroom existed of a bath, a shower and a double basin. When we tried the bath later, I realized it was a kind of a “jacuzzi”, full of bubbles. Lovely. We went out for a quick drink in the heart of Antwerp but as we were tired from the trip we went back soon. The beds were proper and it was nice and quiet, even with the windows open. There is a window screen to avoid that mosquito’s come in. When we woke up, I opened the curtains and the sunlight was shining on the little flowers next to the window. Such a special and beautiful experience overall.
- Stayning at De Konig van Spannje is surreal experience. The building and interiors are an exquisite combination of an elegant 19th century residence, a musical museum and the highest possible standard of friendliness, service and comfort.
- I loved the room and my bed and also enjoyed the peace and quiet despite being in the middle of busy Antwerp. The owners were very welcoming and pleasant. TV and wifi worked well too.
- The hostess’ and host’s friendliness made the experience of Antwerp extra warm. Their introduction to the city with the historical background made each and every sightseeing an insightful one.
- Really lovely B&B in a fascinating old building. The owners are so welcoming and helpful – you really feel like you are guests in their home and get a true sense of Antwerp. The room was great – very large and private and well appointed. The location is right in the centre and close to everything, but wonderfully quiet and peaceful. Parking is very easy in a big public car park just round the corner. I am sure that we will return!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Berendrecht Antwerpen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Berendrecht Antwerpen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Berendrecht Antwerpen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Berendrecht Antwerpen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!