10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Belvaux Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Belvaux Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Belvaux Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belvaux Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belvaux Namur Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Belvaux Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Belvaux Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Belvaux Namur Province:
B&B Le Moulin de Resteigne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Moulin de Resteigne offers accommodations in Resteigne.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 22 miles from B&B Le Moulin Resteigne, and Namur is 29 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 40 miles away.
- The hosts were lovely, we felt at home here. The house was full of character and we enjoyed the serene country setting. I slept so well and enjoyed the breakfast with the family and the other guests. I’ll never forget our stay!
- Such a magical bed and breakfast! The Moulin could not be more charming: a beautiful 17th century home, set on a idyllic river in Resteigne. Our hosts were incredibly gracious and warm to welcome us into their family home and help us design a number of fun day trips. The caves at Han sur Lesse were wonderful to explore, and the region is dotted with beautful castles and lovely walks. Breakfast was delicious (homemade breads, jams, cheese, eggs, etc). A perfect holiday.
- A place full of charm, very nice contacts with the owners, this is what I expect from a B&B experience! Warm recommendation!
- The hosts were fantastic. We got a lot of help from them for our hikes; they provided us with all the maps and explanations. In the evening the lady of the house made a nice fire for us in the salon. Very nice people. Great location for peace, silence, nature and long walks.
- The location is in an old mill circa 1688 which has been restored with all the modern convieniences without sacrificing the charm. It is located at the end of a short drive so is very quiet and pastoral. There are lovely walking paths nearby and also lanes for cycling. The hostess and host are lovely people who have little problem communicating in English. We enjoyed their hospitality very much!
B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps is located in Rochefort in the region of Namur Province, just 17 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Namur is 27 miles from B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps.
Charming surroundings, beautiful old mansion. Located outside Rochefort town – nice and easy walk (around 10-15 minutes).
Local and fresh products for breakfast.
Owners friendly and talkative. They booked us a table in a local restaurant – which is the best in town.
- The accommodation provided for a perfect fairy-tale type of stay in the countryside, acting as a convenient starting point for either hiking in the Ardennes or exploring its cultural heritage. As it was our first trip to Wallonia, we chose the latter, benefiting greatly from the kind guidance and advice offered by the owner. The couple who runs the B&B are extremely nice and accommodating; we even ordered dinner one hour before arriving, and even though I forgot to mention my allergies, the lady managed to modify my meal at the last minute so the day was saved.
- It is so nice to get off the beaten track and stay in a beautiful home, in lovely surroundings, with great hospitality.
- The excellent rooms, the location, the views from there, horses, the pool in front of the house. And most importantly the hosts, they did their best. The candle light dinners at the villa were superb. Chantal is a great cook.
Friendly and helpful owner . Lovely old house in a superb setting but still quite close to the town.
- Charming surroundings, beautiful old mansion. Located outside Rochefort town – nice and easy walk (around 10-15 minutes).
B&B Le Briquemont
Featuring free WiFi, an indoor pool and a sun terrace, B&B Le Briquemont offers accommodations in Rochefort, just 19 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Namur is 23 miles from B&B Le Briquemont, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles away. Liege Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Caring hosts, great warm and beautiful swimming-pool, very spacious and clean rooms + bathrooms, lovely breakfast, relaxing view, great quiet (isolated) location but close by small city + several tourist attractions, inside and outside property very well maintained, spacious free parking.
- The quality of this B&B is first class. The owners are absolutely lovely, from the minute we arrived they made us feel so welcome, our only regret was that we were only there for one night.
- From the moment we arrived the family were extremely welcoming and made excellent hosts. We enjoyed using the pool and our room was spacious with a lovely view of the surrounding countryside. The best part of our stay was the food – we had apperitifs on the patio with the other guests before an incredible dinner cooked by Alain. In addition, breakfast was really good and there was plenty of choice.
- Family made to host warmly their guests. Restaurant michelin level
- Very friendly hosts and excellent food & service
Le Ry De Belle Rose
Located in Grupont, 20 miles from Durbuy, Le Ry De Belle Rose features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 15 miles from Le Ry De Belle Rose , and Bouillon is 23 miles away. Liege Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- My husband, three adult sons and daughter-in-law had a wonderful one night stay at this beautifully renovated inn. We all wished we could have stayed longer. The property is perfectly decorated and maintained. The beds were comfortable and the rooms serene. But the best part was the breakfast, just fabulous! Baskets of fresh croissants (the best we had on our 2 week trip), baguettes, along with meats, cheeses, fruits, homemade cakes, freshly squeezed orange juice and more, all beautifully presented. The owners, Lut and Jean-Pierre were so kind. They were warm and gracious, went to great lengths to book a dinner reservation for us when the one I had made fell through at the last minute, and even pressed a shirt! Highly Lila recommended!
- Absolutely gourdes breakfast, very friendly family surrounding.
- l’accueil très attentionné de notre hôtesse, la chambre spacieuse, la literie confortable, les deux salons réservées aux hôtes, l’un très lumineux, l’autre très cosy avec un feu ouvert, le sauna et sa douche italienne, le petit déjeuner somptueux, vraiment excellent et très complet, la collection fabuleuse des voitures miniatures du propriétaire.
- La gentillesse et disponibilité de notre hôte et le gîte exceptionnel en sa décoration, un petit déjeuner parfait.
- Vieille demeure de charme ardennais. Planchers de chêne , feu ouvert, ambiance feutrée et propice à la détente. Petit déjeuner royal et super accueil, la maîtresse des lieux est aux petits soins.
B&B Moulin De Revogne
Located in Beauraing in the region of Namur Province, 26 miles from Durbuy, B&B Moulin De Revogne features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Namur is 27 miles from B&B Moulin De Revogne, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast,quiet location,friendly and pleasant host
- Excellent breakfast with homemade jams. Information & maps available for local / Ardennes walking.
- The B&B is located in a very peaceful countryside setting. We were made to feel very welcome by Stephan who is a very attentive and friendly host. When we arrived we were given a tour of the old mill and learned its history. Excellent breakfast was laid out every morning including homemade pastries and jams. We were provided with a useful list of places to eat in the area with recommendations and places of interest. We would definitely recommend this B&B and would like to go back at some point in the future.
- Great breakfast and surrounding.thank you for your kindness Stephane.
- Very friendly host / fantastic breakfast / self-guided walking tours allow for village discovery / garden chairs and a pool / room with table and chairs with dishes and drinks at very fair prices allow for self-catering
B&B Les Genêts
Located in Hatrival, 24 miles from Durbuy, B&B Les Genêts features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 17 miles from B&B Les Genêts, and Bouillon is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 44 miles from B&B Les Genêts.
The host was a wonderful lady who made us and our canaine friends very welcome.
Nice log fires and a pleasant conversation over an Orval beer served in matching glass set us off to the best of starts!
The hosts didn’t expect us, but were very welcoming anyway. We had a lovely room for the whole family + our dog. The breakfast was yummy and served in a cosy diningroom with a warming fire. We could take a walk in the woods straight from the house.
We hope to come again!
The house is a very nice and quirky old house with beautiful furniture.
The breakfast was very nice and plentiful with lots of different cheeses and breads.
The host was very nice and friendly.
The surrounding area is beautiful and perfect for a relaxing getaway.
We arrived at Les Genêts in the late afternoon, and we were welcomed by the owner with a local Trappist beer (an Orval) to rehydrate ourselves. After a long chatting (in French) the owner showed us our stay: the room was very cozy, with a queen-sized bed (extremely comfortable and warm) with two pillows each. We were provided with two additional pillows
The morning breakfast was exceptional, with tea, a well-prepared coffee (:D), confitures and Belgian Cheese
The next time we’ll come in Belgium, this definitely will be a location to stop by
- The lady of the house gave us a very warm welcome, and was very friendly and helpful. The house is situated away from the road, so is peaceful and quiet, but it is only a short drive to St Hubert where there is a good choice of bars and restaurants.
- The host was a wonderful lady who made us and our canaine friends very welcome.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Ardennes Woods is located in Marche-en-Famenne, just 13 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Namur is 28 miles from Ardennes Woods, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 12 miles away. Liege Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Excellent and friendly hosts who cared very much about our comfort. It felt like home. Except with a chateaux in the backyard. We were on our way to Bastogne from Brussels through Namur and Dinant. We wish we could have stayed longer.
- The owner is very friendly and helpful. The house is beautiful and the room nicely furnished. We had dinner and breakfast there, which was very good!
- breakfast was poor and didn’t look good to me.
- The owner is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are excellent, nicely furnished, especially the Asian one. The supper was delicious and local and the breakfast was fantastic either. We had a wonderful stay.
Our hosts, Philippe and Marie-Louise, couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly: they were exceptionally charming and obliging in every respect. Add to that the outstanding quality and
variety of the breakfast fare, the delightful decor in all the rooms, the idyllic garden setting available for breakfast and supper, the well-appointed and spacious lounge – plus the attractive environs of Hargimont village (view of stunning local chateau from our bedroom windows!) – without doubt our stay at Ardennes Woods was the ultimate B&B experience.
La Lune d’Or
La Lune d’Or is located in Redu, 27 miles from Durbuy and 22 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bouillon is 16 miles from La Lune d’Or, and Dinant is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- We only stayed one night but if we were to return to the area we would stay there again. Martine greeted us warmly when we arrived. We were tired so we didn´t go into the village, but just sat on the terrace and enjoyed the lovely evening and the beer in the fridge. Wifi was very good. Bedroom and bathroom were huge and comfortable. Breakfast was superb: good coffee, fresh buns, local cheese and cold cuts, fresh fruit salad, eggs made to order.
This establishment is run by a couple who live nearby. It is more B+B than hotel (only 3 rooms).
The surrounding is not less than magnificent. It is surely a nice place to spend a night, as Redu is altogether.
The room is perfect!!!!!!!! Very clean and welcome!!
The woners are very very nice!!! They treated as like mother and father!! We felt at home!! Thank you about it!!
There are anough place to stay with children! Its a great place. for children! There are horses and Swings… a lot of place to play around the house…love that!
The bed was comfortable and spoil!!:)
5 min by welk from the house was !!!:)gret restaurant
We will remember those persons and that place a lot of time!!
The perfect place to stay in!!
Thank you for the good memories!:)
- Superb rural location with restaurants in walking distance. Excellent breakfast and attentive host.
- B&B has self made regional and high quality products. Just great taste
Gilles De Ver
Gilles De Ver offers accommodations in Ver. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 21 miles from Gilles De Ver, and Namur is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
The bar downstairs is very welcoming.
The breakfast is rich and suits everybody’s needs.
The hosts offer good tips for your plannings.
The house is very clean and cozy.
- Amazing place and really hospitable people. View from the property is gorgeous! Breakfast was brilliant, definitely exceeded all expectations!
- Great place to stay overnight. Great hospitality and probably one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had. Nice yard to let the dog out and close to Celles historical city
- Beautiful house, room and garden with kind hosts. Very nice dinner and breakfast. Thank you for the hospitality.
Delightful stay. Superb breakfast. Fantastically comfortable and
beautifully decorated. Wonderful hosts.
- Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Reduiste is located in Redu in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 22 miles from La Reduiste, and Bouillon is 15 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 44 miles away.
- Great location, a beautiful small village, rooms in a book store, very friendly host, excellent breakfast. We’ll surely go back!
Everything was perfect. Very friendly welcome (lovely local beer was offered).
Great corner room with view of the church and the village)
Enjoyed a very nice vegetarian dinner and breakfast the next morning. . Would defintely stay there again! Plenty of books in many langages and fields! Yoga class in the morning possible!!
Thank Anthe and Johan!
- Cute room, super friendly owners, incredibly charming B&B, nice breakfast with local products.
The staff was extremely nice.
The town of Redu and it’s people are lovely.
- located in the center of a charming small village, very quiet and comfortable ,very friendly host and delicious breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Belvaux Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Belvaux Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Belvaux Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Belvaux Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!