10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Beloeil Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Beloeil Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Beloeil Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beloeil Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beloeil Hainaut Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Beloeil Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Beloeil Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Beloeil Hainaut Province:
Mer et Sable
Located in Ville-Pommeroeul, 31.1 miles from Lille, Mer et Sable features 4-star accommodation with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free private parking is available on site. Mer et Sable features free WiFi throughout the property.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Mons is 9.9 miles from Mer et Sable, while Tournai is 16.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charleroi Airport, 32.9 miles from Mer et Sable.
- The staff are excellent. Buildings and wellness are amazing.
- Lovely people, very helpful. Breakfast wasn’t until 8 oclock but they would do it for me at 7.15. The accommodation was warm and clean, in a great location.
- Very spacious room with excellent facilities. Easy onsite parking. Wifi speed was good. Continental breakfast was excellent. Hosts were very friendly and helpful.
- Really lovely people who own it, beautiful room with a balcony, decor was lovely
- Very accommodating courteous owners, very attentive. Room was clean and warm and in good condition with an excellent shower. Breakfast was more than adequate with hot rolls and pastries, yogurt, fruit, cold cuts and chesses, juice and coffee and tea as required. Location is reasonably quiet and there is a restaurant just a couple of minutes walk from the accommodation, a small Italian restaurant. Plenty of parking space and well illuminated outside for coming and going as the street is not illuminated.
Le Chataignier Centenaire
Le Chataignier Centenaire is located in Barry, just 21 miles from Lille. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Mons is 20 miles from Le Chataignier Centenaire, and Kortrijk is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Everything! It was spotlessly clean and Marie Claire was a very kind and generous person. Breakfast was simple but excellent. We fell in love with the cat!
- I was made very welcome – even shown the garden to put my motorbike in! Breakfast excellent and I was given a doggie-bag to take my lunch too. Beat that, if you can.
Rural location but not too far off the main routes.
Warm welcome, fantastic breakfast with local produce and homemade jam.
We were given an excellent recommendation of a local restaurant/ brewery about 2Km away.
Brilliant value for money.
Much better than so many bland hotels.
We loved it!
- In the wonderful wallonie landscape. Nature and relax in the garden. The family owner are very kind people. Feels like home breakfast.
- Great little B&B, the service was excellent and personal. The room was clean and everything was explained, you even get a nice coffee maker and mini fridge. The owner even let me hide my motorbike in the garden. Great value B&B – we’d definitely stay here again.
B&B A l’Essentiel
Located in Thulin in the region of Hainaut Province, 9 miles from Mons, B&B A l’Essentiel features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Charleroi is 31 miles from B&B A l’Essentiel, and Tournai is 20 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Small but adequate for overnight stay. Parking very convenient with lovely outdoor area. Breakfast was excellent.
- I was happy to be there even nobody spoke in english. Breakfast was excelent and I can say that I got everything for may bussines trip. Thanks
- I slept in the gypsy caravan. It was such fun. Despite the small space it had everything I needed. The owner was very helpful and I was welcomed with a glass of wine. Breakfast was good.
- Very helpful staff, couldn’t do enough for us. Excellent breakfast with gluten free items for me as a coeliac. Great restaurant nearby.
We had an electrically adjustable bed!
The Auberge in the centre of the village served amazing food, with excellent service.
B&B Ferme de la Blanche Fontaine
Located in Mons, 25 miles from Charleroi, B&B Ferme de la Blanche Fontaine features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Tournai is 23 miles from Ferme la Blanche Fontaine, and Valenciennes is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 26 miles from B&B Ferme de la Blanche Fontaine.
- On arrival I was welcomed by a lovely woman who showed me, what was an fantastic apartment on the side of a farm with all the essential things you would need inside. The cleanliness was 2nd to none it was immaculate. The great thing which surprised me the most was being valentines week, on which when I arrived back in the evening there was love heart confetti all up the stairs on to the bed with beautiful decorations around which my partner thought was fantastic. Worth staying as I will surely do again.
- Well located. Childrens enjoyed visiting the cows every day! Friendly welcome, nice atmosphere.
- Vriendelijke gastvrouw! Een prachtig appartement met een zalige houtpelletkachel. Douche is ook top! De gastvrouw had al aan alles gedacht wat we nodig zouden kunnen hebben.
- Gezond ontbijt, rustige omgeving dichtbij Mons, zeer vriendelijk onthaal, mooie ruime kamer
- L’accueil, le gîte à la campagne, le petit déjeuner préparé en panier (très complet), la visite de la ferme et les propriétaires charmants. gîte très propre. Adresse à recommander.
La maison d’emile
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, La maison d’emile is located in Masnuy-Saint-Jean in the region of Hainaut Province, just 30 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mons is 3 miles from La maison d’emile, and Charleroi is 23 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 24 miles from the property.
The flexibility to stay on a bit longer than I probably should have stayed. Owners were extremely welcoming and friendly, and went out of their way to accommodate my needs.
The turn-off onto the house on route d’Ath is very difficult to see. It would be useful to have signposting earlier along the way, as well as just before the entrance to the driveway. A line of information on the website itself, under “Directions”, saying that the house can’t be seen from the road/is just off the road “in the forest”, would probably be useful.
- They were super nice to me. I can only recommend them. Thank you, Emile.
- Accueil chaleureux et attentionné. Propreté exemplaire. Calme. Petit déjeuner copieux et complet
- De persoonlijke aanpak van de gastvrouw beviel ons het meest. Het uitgebreide ontbijt, op het uur naar keuze, was top.
- Accueil chaleureux des gérants et chambre récemment aménagée et très bien décorée. Le petit déjeuner était simple mais très bon et très frais. Bien que située sur un axe routier relativement important la maison en est suffisamment éloignée et aucun bruit ne nous a gêné…
- The flexibility to stay on a bit longer than I probably should have stayed. Owners were extremely welcoming and friendly, and went out of their way to accommodate my needs.
B&B La Chambre du Ropieur
One of our best sellers in Mons! B&B La Chambre du Ropieur is located in Mons, 22 miles from Charleroi and 27 miles from Tournai. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Valenciennes is 20 miles from B&B La Chambre du Ropieur, and Waterloo is 27 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 23 miles away.
- This is kind of room adapted in the private house. Owners are very very friendly, they leave you to feel safe and comfortable, prepare for breakfast what you wish for from the list. They take care of guest and are trustful. Was nice to meet them. The room is not typical like from hotel. In front of the building is wonderful restaurant – they serve a great fish! 🙂
- Hosts were very smily and kind. Breakfast was excellent. The room is fit for alone travelers or couples not for families with kids.
- The owners are very nice people. You feel like home there.
- Very kind hosts, good breakfast and comfortable bed.
The hosts werd very nice and helpfull. We were greeted with much enthousiasm and friendliness. Although Dutch isn’t their first language, the host did his best to speak Dutch with us.
The breakfast was delicious and there were many things to choose from. Also having breakfast with the hosts was pleasant and we enjoyed the conversations.
Table et chambre particulière
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Table et chambre particulière offers accommodations in Mons, just 31 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Charleroi is 20 miles from Table et chambre particulière, and Tournai is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming couple and friendly environment. The bedroom and the bathroom were modern, spacious and clean. I also liked the breakfast. The house is close to the centre of town by car.
- They are without a doubt the most welcoming family I have met, they are so kind and went out of there way to ensure I had everything I need, beautiful room with amazing, bathroom, when I said I the internet was a but poor, they set up a router in my room with my own log on. Very personal as opposed to commercial, highly recommend this lovely families beautiful house.
- The staff and accommodations are great. The breakfast was a bit expensive for business travel. I imagine it was really good but, for business travel, something small and quick works best for me. Considering the listed price, it probably isn’t small and quick..;-)
- Very modern, HUGE Luxury bed & bath. Very nice owner. Highly recommended 🙂
- The host is so nice, they are lovely people and the breakfast is amazing!
B&B Du Bonheur
B&B Du Bonheur is located in Spiennes, just 2.5 miles from Mons. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charleroi is 20 miles from B&B Du Bonheur, and Tournai is 29 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 22 miles away.
A very nice place to stay. Quiet, peaceful country house. A very nice garden with a good sized swimming pool. Recently refurbished, with tastefull decor. Wonderfull hosts who would do more than most to be helpful. The owner took us by car to the nearest restaurant two miles away and would not take pay for his efforts !
Far better than many Hotels. This B&B has privacy with full en-suite facility’s, very generous breakfast with lots of choice. Including free range eggs from there own hens, and high quality home produce.
- Nice place. We could park our bicycles on the patio. The host gave us directions towards a nice restaurants (20 minutes walk). Very friendly host
- Heel lekker ontbijt met verse producten. Een goed uitgeruste en nette kamer in een rustig dorpje. Zeer aangenaam koppel dat de B&B uitbaat. In de omgeving kun je mooie wandelingen maken met zicht op het belfort van Mons.
tout est parfait je dirais même plus que parfait, d’ailleurs c’est la deuxième fois que nous réservons et il y aura sûrement d’autres réservations
la note est de 15/10
- Herzlichster Empfang den man sich vorstellen kann, perfekt ausgestattetes Bad mit Luxusdusche inkl. Massagedüsen, Pool und Terrasse mit Blick ins Grüne, leckeres & reichhaltiges Frühstück, idyllische Lage.
- A very nice place to stay. Quiet, peaceful country house. A very nice garden with a good sized swimming pool. Recently refurbished, with tastefull decor. Wonderfull hosts who would do more than most to be helpful. The owner took us by car to the nearest restaurant two miles away and would not take pay for his efforts !
B&B A la Malogne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B A la Malogne offers accommodations in Mons.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charleroi is 23 miles from B&B A la Malogne, and Tournai is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Francis & Micheline made us feel so welcome – after a long drive this was so appreciated. The little apartment was everything we could have wished for and the breakfast was just simply amazing! Francis and Micheline really go out of their way to make your stay as lovely as possible. Can’t recommend them highly enough.
- Very friendly host. Felt like at home. Super breakfast with local specialities. Very quiet and all you need including some extras
- Very friendly and anxious to please. We felt almost like family members and definatly treated as such.. Would definatly use again if on or near my route.
- Everything was perfect. B & B was comfortable in every aspect. The bathroom fantastic, the bedroom also, breakfast choice was good. A lovely mix of cheeses, breads, coffee and teas. Lovely all round.
beautiful house with lovely garden. Room is very clean, coffe machine, refrig, microwave, wifi, find everything you need, even 2 bottles local beer!
Owners are very nice, give lots of tips to local tour, parking place, etc…
B&B Chateau Bagatelle
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, B&B Chateau Bagatelle is located in Frasnes-lez-Anvaing in the region of Oost-Vlaanderen, just 22 miles from Lille. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Ghent is 24 miles from B&B Chateau Bagatelle, and Ieper is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The property was very unusual and quint In fact it was stunning in places
- Nicely furnished spacious rooms. Tea and coffe and drinking water supplied. Breakfast was very nice. Hostess did not speak English but was able to communicate effectively and was very friendly. Good range of restaurants available at the nearby town ( 4km away).
Really is a beautiful place … and a suite of three rooms. Quiet and refined.
Also a covered park for my motorcycle.
- We only had a one night stop-over here but arrived very late after problems on the channel tunnel. Our 2am arrival was accommodated with no fuss and once we had seen the beautiful chateau and grounds we were gutted not to arrive early enough to enjoy an evening within those surroundings. Lovely breakfast on the terrace in the morning though and a stroll around the beautiful gardens. Staff were all very friendly indeed and I will book again.
- Very warm welcome by our guest. Very accommodating.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Beloeil Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Beloeil Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Beloeil Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Beloeil Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!