10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Belmar New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Belmar New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Belmar New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belmar New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belmar New Jersey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Belmar New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Belmar New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Belmar New Jersey:
Saltwater Inn is located in Belmar, 31 miles from Staten Island and 18 miles from Toms River. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Tandem Bike Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Tandem Bike Inn is located in Belmar, 30 miles from Staten Island and 18 miles from Toms River.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Long Branch is 9 miles from Tandem Bike Inn, and New Brunswick is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 35 miles from Tandem Bike Inn.
- The room, though small, was perfectly comfy and just the right amount of space to move. The cookies Anne Marie made each day were terrific!! And the quality of stay I would give an 11/10!! Sleeping on the bed was probably the best sleep I’d ever got!
- Tandem Bike Inn was clean and spacious. Our hosts were warm, attentive, and professional. The “Seaside Coaster” room had a comfortable bed and a cozy fireplace. Afternoon tea service had plentiful options, and the full breakfast was promptly served and delicious. We look forward to returning in the summer.
- The innkeepers were most pleasant and helpful. The common room was a nicely decorated and comfortable room to escape to to read a book or quiet conversation. The breakfasts were delicious and original. The weather was cool but warmed by the time we left. My husband and I enjoyed our breakfast on the porch. The inn is located close to town/restaurants and the beach, so walking is possible. Would recommend highly.
- Mike and Anne Marie made us feel very welcome. Their B&B is beautiful, clean, and well-appointed, and breakfast was delicious
- Home made breakfast every mornimg. All sorts of juices,tea,coffee.The place is ideal in terms of location. Very quiet and relaxing.
The Inn at the Shore
The Inn at the Shore offers accommodations in Belmar.A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Staten Island is 30 miles from The Inn at the Shore, and Toms River is 19 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 34 miles away.
- The property was beautiful, the hosts were great, and the breakfast was beyond stellar.
- We appreciated the peace and quiet. The inn is 2 blocks to the beach and was a good location for us.
- the breakfast was above and beyond the expected at a B&B
- Very friendly proprietors; small, comfortable room, nice breakfast, nice neighborhood.
- Great location just blocks from the ocean, quiet neighborhood, inviting rocking chair porch, incredible breakfast served by the most friendly and accomodating hosts.
Bellevue Stratford Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Bellevue Stratford Inn offers accommodations in Ocean Grove, just 29 miles from Staten Island.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Edison is 30 miles from Bellevue Stratford Inn, and Toms River is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 32 miles from Bellevue Stratford Inn.
- Steps from the boardwalk, very close to the beach and on the cute main street of Ocean Grove, so cute shops and restaurants are close
- The owner was very genial; breakfast foods were fresh and ample; if not particularly fancy; the location is ideal.
- The beach was great. The bed was comfortable. The location couldn’t have been better. The owner was very nice.
- The location to the beach was very good. You could sit on the porch and see the ocean while having breakfast. The B&B was very quaint.
- That you didn’t have to pay for parking, or pay to get on the beach. The hotel had a refrigerator! I cannot stand it when hotels don’t offer refrigerators & microwaves. It was VERY close close to the beach, you can walk there in like 1 min. The hotel offered a nice breakfast. It was a beautiful place, the man who worked there was nice.
Majestic Hotel offers accommodations in Ocean Grove. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.Staten Island is 29 miles from Majestic Hotel, and Edison is 30 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 32 miles away.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was beautiful and clean, and location was perfect ! I would love to stay there again.
- Everything was great from the room to the location and staff was pleasant. I would recommend this place to friends.
- It was very quaint. The owner was putting up Christmas decorations. I think we had the whole place to ourselves. We were offered a late checkout which was nice. Very quiet and spotless.
- the location was great, we attended show in Asbury park, quick drive or walk. Ocean Grove Main Ave was all done up for Xmas and was so cute. Ocean is right at the corner!!!
- We had a great time but the heater in the room was a bit noisy. We had to turn it off but were given a space heater which did the trick!
White Lilac Inn
With a full breakfast each morning, this Spring Lake bed and breakfast has rooms with a fireplace and private balcony. The beach is just 5 blocks away.A flat-screen cable TV with DVD player are provided in each air-conditioned room at White Lilac Inn. A private bathroom is included as well and certain rooms feature a spa tub.Free Wi-Fi is available to guests at the White Lilac Inn, which provides beach passes and complimentary use of bicycles. Guests can relax with a book in the library or the parlor of the bed and breakfast, which is housed in a Victorian-era building.Spring Lake Train Station, offering NJTransit service to New York City, is a 4-minute drive away.
If you are looking for a home style comfort on your visit, the White lilac Inn is the place to stay.
The staff was pleasant and eager to help in any way. The room was clean and met all your needs.
The Inn is filled with old world charm. There is a sense of history and old-fashioned comfort here. I loved the private porch to sit and relax, read, and chat on. Our stay was relaxing.
- Our stay was very relaxing. The tone of the inn is calming and soothing, a wonderful escape. Mary the inn keeper goes out of her way to make everyone feel at home.
- The inn keeper & staff were friendly &accommodating. It was an excellent choice . I would definitely return.
- Spring Lake is a pleasant visit, especially in the off season (which is when we go) and the White Lilac is an excellent B&B. Mari is super helpful with advice and suggestions. We brought our own bikes but she has bikes available.
- Mari, the Innkeeper was very gracious and helpful to us. We enjoyed the surroundings, breakfast and the room.
- If you are looking for a home style comfort on your visit, the White lilac Inn is the place to stay.
The Ocean Plaza Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ocean Grove, 28 miles from Staten Island, The Ocean Plaza Hotel features a terrace and views of the sea.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Edison is 30 miles from Ocean Plaza, and Toms River is 21 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 32 miles away.
- The location was right off the beach, beautiful beach, simple breakfast loved that it was in the second story balcony.
Very cozy atmosphere for off season. Staff was very cordial and helpful.
Location was perfect!!!!!
- The Sunday breakfast was delicious. There was such a variety of food. I also liked the proximity to restaurants and concert venues. The employees were very friendly and made my husband and I feel at home.
- The food service provider arrived late and the guests were standing around hoping at least for a cup of coffee. When finally ready, it was ample with fresh fruit, bagels, cereals, burritos, juices, etc.
- All staff friendly and very accommodating. Room was very comfortable, cozy and clean. Free snacks!!
Cedars & Beeches Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This Long Branch, New Jersey bed and breakfast is about a half-mile from Ocean Avenue and Long Branch Beach. The 19th-century Victorian Mansion features a daily full breakfast, massage services and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a private bathroom are equipped in all rooms at the Cedars & Beeches Bed & Breakfast. The individually-styled rooms have old-fashioned furniture and decor. Many feature French windows with garden views.Guests at the Cedars & Beeches can relax in the common living area or outside in the gardens. Books are available to borrow from the small library. On the weekend mornings, a full breakfast is served.The Pier Village is a 5-minute drive, and Fort Monmouth is less than a 15-minute drive from this property. Monmouth University is a half-mile away.
Historic story of building being
Kept in good shape. Gourmet
4 course breakfast was great.
- Breakfast and beautiful Gardena outside, big room and bath. Very characteristic place.
- Hot breakfast was delicious. Room was quiet and clean
- Must have been a religious convention bc it was a very religious congregation of people at the property and walking the streets. This was meant for not liking
- the facility was very clean and the owner and staff friendly and accommodating.
- Historic story of building being
The Bentley Inn Bed and Breakfast
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located only a 2-minute walk to the beach, this Bay Head, New Jersey bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and a full breakfast. The Point Pleasant Beach and Boardwalk are a 6-minute drive away.All rooms at The Bentley Inn Bed and Breakfast are brightly decorated and come equipped with cable TV, hairdryer and clock radio. Select rooms have a private bathroom.The Bentley Inn features a full hot breakfast menu. Guests can enjoy meals in the dining room or large terrace. Bicycles are available for rent for easy transportation around town.The Casino Fishing Pier in Seaside Heights is a 15-minute drive from the inn. The Sea Girt Lighthouse is 7 miles away.
- The location near the beach; the gracious staff and overall cleanliness; the reasonable price;
- This was my third stay. The inn is perfect in every way. Service, ambiance, location, breakfast, price, can’t be beat.
- Location. Outdoor shower. Lots of beach chairs, towels, equipment.
- The Inn was lovely – amazing location just a block from the beach. The Inn Keeper was really sweet and accommodating, letting us go to our room early upon check in. The breakfast was simple but delicious and the outdoor showers were a really great amenity! We would definitely come back!
Staff was AWESOME SO FRIENDLY. The Bentley inn was close to the beach great breakfast and glen made fresh coffee cake every day that was amazing.
All the rooms and well maintained very clean as well has two outdoor showers so you can rinse off after the beach.
Glen and his staff are awesome and also adaptable. We had an great stay and will definitely come back in the future
The Tower Cottage Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, The Tower Cottage Bed and Breakfast is located in Point Pleasant Beach in the region of New Jersey, just 12 miles from Toms River. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 40 miles from The Tower Cottage Bed and Breakfast.
Great place with very friendly owners, luxurious romantic feeling
On top of that a very beautiful and tasty breakfast
- Tony & Maureen we’re like family. Such wonderful people. Beautiful room & breakfast was amazing! We will definitely be back for the holidays. So pretty!
- Impeccably restored Victorian mansion with lush rooms, 2 blocks from the beach, delicious breakfast and snacks available all day and amazing B&B hosts. Would highly recommend and would love to return!!
- Fantastically clean and pretty Inn with outstanding service and amazing breakfasts. Nothing goes unnoticed here. Maureen and Eloisa were friendly and ever so helpful. You won’t be sorry!
- We were greeted by Tony and Maureen on our arrival. We were provided a tour of the home and were made to feel comfortable immediately. The room was perfect and tastefully decorated. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Each morning we were served a delicious and well prepared breakfast. The presentation of the food was beautiful. It was served on beautiful china alongside elegant linens and silverware. My wife and I were made to feel special during our stay and would not hesitate to recommend the hospitality of Tony and Maureen at the Tower Cottage.
- Great place with very friendly owners, luxurious romantic feeling
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Belmar New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Belmar New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Belmar New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Belmar New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!