10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Beilen Drenthe – Top Hotel Reviews
Beilen Drenthe is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Beilen Drenthe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beilen Drenthe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beilen Drenthe. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Beilen Drenthe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Beilen Drenthe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Beilen Drenthe:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in a former schoolmaster’s house along the Beilervaart and 2.5 mi away from the city center of Beilen, B&B Beatrix offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. Motorway A 28 is only a 3-minute drive.Each room at the B&B has wooden floors and features a TV and a DVD player. One of the rooms has a private bathroom, while the other has shared bathroom facilities. Breakfast is served daily in the dining room and is made with local produce.Westerbork is 8.1 mi away from B&B Beatrix. Drents Museum is 20 minutes by car. Guests can go hiking and cycling in Dwingelderveld, located 3.4 mi away. Drents Friese Wold is set 5 mi from the property. There is also a canoe available on site for guests to use.
- Friendly host, Nice breakfast, Nice room. Beatrix gave us a free upgrade of the room as we were the only guests. Recommend this
Very beautiful and hospitable house. Very friendly host.
Extra-clean and peaceful.
- Quiet (except for birds singing), comfy bed, spacious bathroom shared only with one other room, welcoming host, great breakfast
Host is a very nice, friendly and helpfull lady.
The house is very clean and done up with care. The breakfast is delicious.
- The owner was personable and chatty. The house was a short cycle/car ride from a small town. I sat in the garden – the flowers and art were beautiful. There was a secure location to leave my bike and free off the road parking. The room was very comfortable and had everything I wanted including wifi. The bathroom was clean and the shower was refreshing. The breakfast was so large and varied that I couldn’t eat it all. I would definitely have stayed for longer if I could.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in a calm and quiet area, Roing B&B is set next to a farm on the edge of the village of Hijken. It offers spacious accommodations with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms are decorated with parquet floors and opening doors to the backyard garden. They all feature a seating corner and a large private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at Roing B&B can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning in the breakfast room. The city center of Beilen offers a variety of restaurants and is just 2.5 mi away.The TT circuit of Assen is 6.2 mi away by car. Beilen’s train station is 3.7 mi away.
- The rooms are in a separate wing of the house, which gives more privacy. The rooms are very clean and each room has an exit to the garden, so you feel you have your own small terrace. There are nice flowers, trees, it’s very green and well kept. Nice breakfast. The host is friendly and polite.
- Great breakfast, very quiet, free pickup and drop off from Beilen train station, free bikes to use.
- Great hospitality as always. An excellent place for relaxing and cycling in the local region.
Excellent location in the middle of Drenthe. Close to Dwingeloo (Dwingelderveld National Park), Orvelte (museum village), Borger ( (“hunebed” museum), etc, etc.
- Very clean, the garden, beautifully served breakfast and spacious bedroom. Available tea, coffee and a welcome wine.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast ‘Op 7’
Surrounded by the green meadows, Bed & Breakfast ‘Op 7’ is located on the edge of Hooghalen and offers free private parking on site. Motorway A28 is a 5-minute drive away.Each room at Bed & Breakfast ‘Op 7’ features tea/coffee making facilities. Free Wi-Fi is also included.Breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast area. Several restaurants can be found within a 3 minutes by car,The Westerbork transit camp is a 5-minute drive. Eelde Airport is 14 mi away from Bed & Breakfast ‘Op 7’. TT Circuit Assen is 5 mi away, while Drents Museum is 5.9 mi.
- Great in all senses, specially the staff and breakfast, superb. Room with own entrance.
- Nice privacy and the host was very friendly and accommodating.
- Everything, perfect host & perfect accommodation.
- Great bedroom, including fridge with cold drinks and coffee making facilities. More than adequate breakfast. Great shower. Secure storage for my bicycle. And host was very adaptable to allowing me to store baggage securely after check-out time while I spent the entire morning visiting close by Kamp Westerbork
- Breakfast in one word: Super! I got all the help I needed for my short stay (1 night). The owner was very helpfull with finding back my glasses that I had lost on my walk to the restaurant. She is very talkative and knows a lot about the area where she has lived all het live. I sure recommend this B&B.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Onze Deel
Located on the edge of Hijken and only a 5-minute drive from motorway A28, Onze Deel offers spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi. The B&B also features a garden with a terrace.Each split-level apartment comes with a TV and complimentary tea/coffee making facilities. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a toilet. The sleeping area is accessible by stairs.In case you have ordered breakfast, this will be served in your room. Several restaurants can be found within a 10-minute drive.TT Circuit Assen is 15 minutes away by car from Onze Deel. Assen is 7.8 mi away, while Groningen is a 35-minute drive. National park Drents-Friese Wold is 6.8 mi. Guests can also go hiking or cycling at the Hijkerveld, 1.7 mi away.
- Een heerlijk compleet ontbijt van een gastvrije gastvrouw. Schone badkamer en een prima liggend bed.
- Heel fijne en gastvrij ontvangst. Niets is te gek voor Anja en Henk!
- Wat een sfeervolle accommodatie in de oudste boerderij van Hijken. Het was van alle gemakken voorzien en het ontbrak me aan niets. Het ontbijt was ook echt super! Echt een aanrader!
- Vriendelijk ontvangst, gastvrij, locatie, rust, lekker ontbijt.
- Het was een zeer mooie en rustig plekje hele vriendelijke mensen kort om het was echt een topper we gaan zeker weer
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Dwingeloo.Eemsterhof is located in Dwingeloo. It offers nonsmoking rooms with free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.Each room here will provide you with a terrace and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and towels. Extras include outdoor furniture and linen.At Eemsterhof you will also find a dining area that includes tea/coffee making facilities, and a sun terrace with view.The bed and breakfast is 2.1 mi from Planetron and 2.2 mi from national park Dwingelderveld. Groningen is 25 mi away.
- Perfect breakfast with really tasty coffee. Very romantic rooms, village-like 🙂
- Bed smelled of lavender. Greeted with tea and scones. The breakfast was scrumptious.
- Breakfast felt like being spoiled, the accomandation, staff and area forces you to relax !
Renate is such a lovely woman. She let me feel a beautiful rest, when i arrived after a long travel!
I loved the area and the house. Every room has his own small terrass.
- What a joy to stay at Eemsterhof, in an relaxing beautiful quiet rural environment. We were spoiled with a delicious breakfast. Renate and Rob were accommodating and great hosts. Highly recommended.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B de Ster van Dwingeloo
B&B de Ster van Dwingeloo offers a comfortable stay in a homely atmosphere, less than a 5-minute drive from Planetron Cinedome. Guests benefit from free parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms are comfortably furnished and have a private bathroom and a TV. You can enjoy a buffet breakfast prepared per order, as well as free coffee and tea.A Dutch meal for dinner is also a possibility on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, based on reservation 1 day in advance. In sunny weather you can enjoy the garden and the terrace at the backside. On certain days you can enjoy the fireplace here after spending the day enjoying the beautiful environment.B&B de Ster van Dwingeloo is located in Dwingeloo and is only a 15-minute drive from the Butterfly Garden in Havelte. The authentic village square is within a short walk away. The beautiful surroundings offer 2 national parks where you can make walks or go cycling. There is a covered bike station with charging points.
Host was super helpful, friendly. Nothing was too much.
Breakfast was plentiful.
Arina went out of way to make my stay very enjoyable.
The location was perfect for me.
- The host is extra kind, the area is calm and you can see the stars from the garden.
- Really enjoyed stay. A very comfortable Hotel with an owner that does all she can to help out. A restful night was needed for my cycle and I got it in a very nice room.
Very friendly and relaxed hostess and host!
Lovely fresh breakfast and all day excess to great coffee and tea.
- Host was super helpful, friendly. Nothing was too much.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in a rural area on a former farm in Garminge at a 12-minute car drive from the natural park, The Barnyard offers a common terrace overlooking the landscape of Drenthe. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room comes with a seating area including a flat-screen TV. A basic kitchenette with a coffee machine is available. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom is also provided with a bathrobe and free toiletries. Some rooms have a garden view.Breakfast will be served in the breakfast area, where you can also read a book or enjoy a glass of wine. At The Barnyard you will find a garden and guests can make use of the barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered include shared lounge.A supermarket can be found within 2.5 mi and a restaurant is within the same distance. In monumental village Orvelte, 4.3 mi from the accommodations, you will find small shops. Groningen is a 35-minute car drive.
- We liked the location, very quiet and peaceful. The place is spotless.
- Stunning very comfortable room. Excellent host great breakfast. Enjoyed a good dinner.
The B&B is in a very quit place. The place is an old farm house on the outsite but on the insite it is very modern, stylish and nice building. The rooms are big with a very nice modern bathroom with all comfort.
Breakfast is with local products, fresh warm buns and all served with lots of attention.
Most certainly a place to go back to
- Attractive spacious room with views over the fields: rural chic decor; peaceful surroundings; most obliging host; beautifully presented breakfast. Liked the outdoor seating area.
- Corné was an amazing host for us during our stay in Drenthe. We were only planning to stay for 2 nights, but had a family emergency and needed to stay in the area for longer over Christmas. The Barnyard was planning to close over Christmas but after hearing our situation opened up for us for two extra nights. We really appreciated the hospitality we received during a difficult time. The rooms were big and newly renovated and the breakfast was excellent, something a little different each day. You do need a car to get there and to get around in Drenthe, but it is a beautiful area surrounded by farmland.
Bed and Breakfast
B en B Smoek
One of our best sellers in Hooghalen! B en B Smoek is located in Hooghalen, 21 mi from Groningen. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The room offered here is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A private bathroom is also provided.Giethoorn is 23 mi from B en B Smoek, while Assen is 5 mi away.
- Everything!! The breakfast, the cleanup, the room the view, the atmosphere, the toilet, i just can’t stop saying even the outside sitting area looks so cool and comfy
- Friendly host. Attention to detail- superb. Breakfast – amazing. A wonderful B & B
- Great location, friendly & helpful owner, amazing breakfast, large and super clean room with private garden, parking available, everything was simply top notch! Many thanks, i’ll be back next year 🙂
- I tried looking for issues but couldn’t find one. The owners have done their homework. Highly recommend.
Very clean and tidy and large room with big walk in shower, nice little garden space for guests with out side lighting, and very comfortable bed.
Good English and breakfast was too large if that’s possible!
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Orvelte
Located in Orvelte in the Drenthe region, Bed & Breakfast Orvelte has a terrace and garden views. The accommodation is 14 miles from Hoogeveen, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast also has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Bed & Breakfast Orvelte are welcome to enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Assen is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Emmen is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 29 miles from Bed & Breakfast Orvelte.
Situated in the heart of Orvelte, Excellent on all levels. Quoted as Continental breakfast but so much more!
If you enjoy peace and quiet, history and friendly hostess, this is the place.
- Lovely property, lovely people the owners and lovely location
Het ontbijt was magnifiek! zo uitgebreid!
De locatie was perfect voor de rolstoel, badkamer, douche, toilet goed bereikbaar en goed te gebruiken
Heerlijke bedden, top locatie, prachtige comfortabele badkamer en een meer dan fantastisch ontbijt!
En niet op de laatste plaats een super gastvrije en zeer behulpzame gastvrouw, echt super!
- De gastvrije onthaal van de gastvrouw. En de b&b zelf was superschoon. Alles wat je nodig had was aanwezig.
- Situated in the heart of Orvelte, Excellent on all levels. Quoted as Continental breakfast but so much more!
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Orvelte in the Drenthe region, B&B Slaoperij has a terrace and garden views. The property is 14 miles from Hoogeveen, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The bed and breakfast also has a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests at B&B Slaoperij are welcome to enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Assen is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Emmen is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 29 miles from B&B Slaoperij.
- Wonderful place. Quiet and cozy environment. Amazing nature. The apartment is nice and comfortable to stay for a few days or a week.
The host , Ingrid, brought me breakfast every morning directly in the room! She was varying the breakfast and included only quality or hand made products – really lovely! The room is spacious and the bathroom clean. Ingrid is very flexible…Few times I sent her msgs late in the evening to ask her if I could have breakfast either earlier or later in the morning and she always accommodated my requests. No problems to park my car… at any time!
To my surprise, I discovered that Orvelte is a cute authentic village to visit. I was interviewing few of the shops owners… and one really impressed me: the baker! The lady welcomed me with the biggest and warmest smile and was glad to tell me something about the shop… and their apple pie (which is apparently constantly sold out!) Walking through the village feels like going back in the history. A unique experience.
Mooi museum dorp
Sehr freundliche Familie und wir haben uns SEHR WOHL GEFÜHLT.
- Prima ontvangen door de gastvrouw zeer vriendelijk, prima service ik mocht ook wat later uitboeken
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Beilen Drenthe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Beilen Drenthe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Beilen Drenthe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Beilen Drenthe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!