10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Beesel Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Beesel Limburg is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Beesel Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beesel Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beesel Limburg. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Beesel Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Beesel Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Beesel Limburg:
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Beesel! Located on the countryside in Beesel at 1.9 mi from the Maas river and 3.7 mi from the German border, Pension Neske offers a variety of rooms with free WiFi access.Each room comes with a TV and DVD player. It includes private bathroom facilities. There is a common living room with an open plan kitchen and a terrace.During the morning guests can enjoy a breakfast served by Pension Neske and a packed lunch will be available. The nearest restaurant and bar are within 1,500 feet.There are many cycling routes around the area and bicycle rental can be arranged by Pension Neske. The city center of Roermond can be reached within 15 minutes by car, while Venlo is a 20-minute car journey. Dusseldorf is a 45-minute car drive.
- Could not wish for a better place to stay clean the breakfasts were beyond expectation Frans and Gerda were amazing i will definitely stay with them again
- I would definitely recommend this place provided that you’ve got a car.
- The room and bathroom were LARGE. The hostess was very courteous and helpful. A few minor points (no liquid soap in bathroom, WiFi did not work until router was rebooted) but nothing that would be a complaint as such. Would highly recommend!
- Comfortable beds, nicely situated closed to nature, good breakfast
- Fantastic stay. You can feel like in a home. Breakfasts are standard, but what is exceptional is that you receive a lunch box. The owners are really kind people and it is one of the best places I stayed!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hotes Beesel
This apartment has rooms with free Wi-Fi in the peaceful village of Beesel. Chambre d’Hotes Beesel includes a garden with a barbecue terrace and offers the option of a set evening meal which changes weekly.Flat-screen satellite TV with a DVD player, a work desk and tea and coffee making facilities are standard in the rooms at Chambre d’Hotes Beesel. The rooms have shared bathroom facilities with a shower. There are 3 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room and a garden.Breakfast is included in the price and it is served every morning in the owner’s living room.Bicycle rental and free private parking is available on site. Chambre d’Hotes Beesel is a 10-minute drive from both Venlo and Roermond. De Grote Peel National Park is 35 minutes’ drive away. Bio Beesel is 1.2 mi from the property.
- Very friendly host, nice breakfast, easy to find, clean and quiet.
- Fantastic hosts so kind and welcoming. Lovely cosy rooms clean and everything you could need for a great nights stay. Great breakfast next morning couldn’t fault anything thank you
- A very nice, clean and quiet place to stay. Super breakfast. Definitely will return and stay longer 🙂
Very neat and nice hotel. Also a nice and quiet place. I recommend.
- Helpful Owner, nice garden and localisation. Tasetful diffrent Cheesees and other Bio products for breakfast. Prima!
Bed and Breakfast
B & B Het Draakje
Located in Beesel in the Limburg region, B & B Het Draakje features a terrace. The air-conditioned accommodation is 12 miles from Venlo, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a seating area, a closet and 1 bathroom. The kitchen has a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop and there’s shower with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at B & B Het Draakje can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Mönchengladbach is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Roermond is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 32 miles from B & B Het Draakje.
- Extrem hospitality of the owners – we felt really at home from the first minute onwards
It was a nice house
Clean en friendly people.
Very good Breakfast.
- A small cottage in the garden of the owner. The Mrs was very friendly and helpful and breakfast was so huge, that we ate only small part of it. Cottage was clean and everything was working.
- Excellent continental breakfast brought to our accommodation at times specified by us. A very attentive host, very willing to provide extras as requested. Very self contained facility at the end of a private garden,secure and safe.
- Ontbijt was rijk en heerlijk, voldoende van alles, de bedden perfect en het was er lekker warm, ook de ontvangst was hartelijk en informeel, we hebben 2 heerlijke dagen gehad en genoten, ook al was het weer wat minder
Bed and Breakfast
Mert 5 is located in Beesel and offers a restaurant, a bar and a terrace. The property is 12 miles from Venlo.The bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Mönchengladbach is 27 miles from Mert 5, while Roermond is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
- Comfy and spacious room, recently refurbished. Delicious breakfast with a lot of choice, we definitely recommend it!! All in all a lovely family-run business, with the option to have dinner or drinks in the bar/restaurant at the ground floor (though there was no noise whatsoever in the room).
- The hotel was great the staff were friendly and so helpful, food was good breakfast was great.
- Das Frühstück war sehr lecker, mit viel Liebe gemacht. Im Frühstücksraum war es sehr gemütlich. Das Personal war sehr aufmerksam und freundlich.
- Modern ingerichte ruime kamer, goede badkamer. Superlekker uitgebreid ontbijt. Aardig personeel. Sleutel van de kamer paste ook op de buitendeur zodat je ook laat kan binnen komen.
- Nicht das erstmal dort und auch nicht das letztes mal 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
Het blauwe huis
One of our best sellers in Reuver! Het Blauwe Huis is set in the center of Reuver in the Limburg Region, 39 mi from Düsseldorf. This property offers a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free outdoor private parking is available on site.The apartment has full privacy with a private entrance, kitchenette, seating area, and private bathroom. The seating area includes a flat-screen TV and a radio. You will find a refrigerator, coffee machine and a kettle in the kitchenette. Coffee and tea are included.Breakfast is served with local products.Venlo is 8.1 mi from Het Blauwe Huis, while Roermond is 9.3 mi away. The train station is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 29 mi from Het blauwe huis.
- Everything (including the breakfast) was amazing, many thanks to the kindly host!
- Nice, comfortable and clean room. I loved the breakfast!
- A comfortable self-contained apartment. A very comprehensive breakfast was included.
- Super freundlicher Empfang, moderne Ausstattung und hygienisch top!
- Ik verbleef hier een nachtje ivm werk. Heb verder weinig gezien buiten de kamer. Het regende en van de omgeving heb ik weinig gezien. Maar waar ik voor kwam, een goed bed en fijn eigen plekje met parkeren voor de deur, dat was top.
Bed and Breakfast
Locanda al Drago
In lush and green Reuver, Locanda al Drago offers well equipped rooms with free Wi-Fi, a garden view, and seating area. The A-73 highway can be reached within a 10-minute drive.The rooms have a private entrance and are decorated with white walls or wooden walls. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, toilet, and hairdryer.A breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast area. Locanda al Drago also serves dinner. Packed lunches are available on request.Guests of Locanda al Drago can relax in the lush shared garden with terrace. On-site bicycle rental is available and a masseuse visits the property several days of the week.There are many cycling and hiking routes in the area. Train station is 2,300 feet away and the Maas river is a 5-minute walk. Roermond, known for its discount shopping center, is 7.5 mi away and Maastricht is 37 mi away.
- Lovely gardens with a terrace area to sit in away from the sun or rain. Owners speak excellent English and this is a short walk from the centre which has bars, restaurants etc Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in
- Freundlicher Empfang. Tolle Unterkunft. Leckeres Frühstück. Zentrale Lage.
- Heel vriendelijk ontvangen, en de kamers zijn prima verzorgd! Als ik nog eens in de buurt van Venlo moet overnachten, kom ik hier zeker terug.
- Prima geregeld allemaal, accomodatie was compleet, klein, maar alle voorziengingen waren.
- We zijn zeer gastvrij ontvangen . Ons tuinhuisje was schoon en de bedden liggen heerlijk. De handdoeken werden op de derde dag verschoond maar dit kan vaker. Ontbijt was prima. De gastheer wist ons heel veel tips te geven en was erg betrokken. We kunnen deze Bed & Breakfast zeer aanbevelen. Er is ook genoeg te doen in de omgeving.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast ‘Het Oude Nest’
Bed & Breakfast ‘Het Oude Nest’ is located in Kessel and offers nonsmoking accommodations with free WiFi access.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Bathroom facilities are shared.At Bed & Breakfast ‘Het Oude Nest’ you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property also offers free parking.Maastricht-Aachen Airport is 35 mi away.
- The hospitality of this place was out of this world! Of was like being a weekend with my grandparents!
- A lovely house with comfortable rooms and parking in an easily accessible location. The host was friendly and helpful with plenty of local knowledge. Breakfast was substantial and varied with fresh double yolked hens eggs from the garden.
- was what was needed for a single traveller for a night and good value for money
- Ontbijt uit de kunst ! Gezellige B&B met zeer vriendelijke eigenaars.
De rust ‘s nachts, de gastvrijheid van An en Wiel. Gemoedelijke sfeer en een heerlijk ontvangst met echte vlaai!
Voor vertrek maakte Wiel zelfs mijn autoramen voor mij schoon.
Kortom, echt voor herhaling vatbaar!
Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast is located in a forest, just 1,150 feet from Swalmen. Pension Groenewoud offers free Wi-Fi. Roermond Center is a 12-minute drive.Each room is completely furnished with wood and has a view on the garden. They are decorated with pictures and are furnished with a table and chairs. The private bathroom has a shower.There are several cafes and restaurants located within a 7-minute drive in Swalmen. Packed lunches are available upon request. You can relax in the garden at Pension Groenewoud.You can enjoy a swim in an outdoor pool within a 3-minute bicycle ride from Groenewoud. The surroundings of the B&B have several hiking and cycling routes.
- Surrounded by awesome nature. Owner very nice helpful.
- The area is very nice. There is a small river in the rear garden. Quiet place. 5 ☆
- Very nice place to stay, didn’t expect that. Enjoy fresh air, nice nature surrounding the guest house, animals and arts at one place. Jusy, the host, is a very special person, very kind and friendly. We will definitely come again. If you are lucky you can meet Diana who can take you on a tour exploring old roman paths, else ask Jusy for her 🙂 (we didn’t intend to stay rather we were shopping at Roermond which is only 6km away and found a surprisingly nice area to stay with beautiful people)
- Very good atmosphere. Owners very nice helpful. If someone is looking for peace of nature, a very nice facility for rest and recreation. I would recommend.
- Comfortable mattresses, warm and welcoming rooms, friendly and helpful staff
Bed and Breakfast
Slapen & Smullen
Slapen & Smullen is located in Swalmen and offers nonsmoking accommodations with free WiFi access.The guest room here will provide you with cable TV and a seating area. There is also a coffee machine. The private bathroom comes with a shower. You can enjoy garden view from the room.At Slapen & Smullen you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 0.7 mi from Swalmen Station. Maastricht-Aachen Airport is 27 mi away.
- Very nice B&B with friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was good. Comfortable beds.
Nice and friendly hostess. Very warm welkom.
Super room, clean, with outdoor facilities. Very food breakfast. Warm recommendation.
- We had a very good time, the room was comfy, nice landlady and a good location. The garden was nice, we enjoyed the patio/terras.
Hotel service was very nice, and so kind.
And all of condition was so clean and comfortable as well.
Wundervolle, nette Gastgeberin. Wir hoffen hier ist immer ein Zimmer für uns frei, wenn wir in Roermond zu Besuch sind.
Fantastisches Frühstück und tolles Ambiente.
Immer, immer wieder gerne!
Bed and Breakfast
Het Raadhuys – design B&B
Offering a terrace and views of the river, Het Raadhuys – Design B&B is a small design hotel located in Kessel in the Limburg Region, 12 mi from Roermond.The boutique rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and free toiletries. Het Raadhuys features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Venlo is 11 mi from Het Raadhuys, while Mönchengladbach is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 29 mi from Het Raadhuys.
- Marji und Theo waren sehr gastfreundlich und zuvorkommend, beim Frühstück hat es uns an nichts gefehlt , vielen Dank . Allerdings würden wir uns als Langschläfer das Frühstück etwas später wünschen 🙂
Het ontbijt was gewoon fantastisch! Fantastische gastvrouw (en heer).
Zeer goed locatie als uitvalsbasis.
Sehr schön gestaltetes Haus. Um-und Ausbau perfekt geplant und ausgeführt.
Tolle Lage direkt an der Maas.
Unser Zimmer war sehr individuell gestaltet. Tolle Betten.
Frühstück im Gemeinschaftsraum sehr angenehm und gut.
Gesicherter Fahrradraum pefekt.
- Alles, es gab nichts auszubessern oder zu verbessern.
- Ein traumhaft umgebautes Rathaus in einem kleinen Ort direkt am Fluss. Frau Peeters und ihr Mann sind zauberhafte Gastgeber, alles ist sehr liebevoll gemacht. Das Frühstück ist sehr gut!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Beesel Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Beesel Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Beesel Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Beesel Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!