10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Beernem West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Beernem West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Beernem West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beernem West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beernem West-Flanders. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Beernem West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Beernem West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Beernem West-flanders:
Located in Beernem in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 7 miles from Bruges, Alfzotmolen features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Ghent is 19 miles from Alfzotmolen, and Oostende is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Hosts were lovely and friendly,apartment was good size and well stocked,pool room was amazing and a great place to unwind and relax.Breakfast was super with warm boiled eggs,croissants,rolls,jams,cheese,ham,cereals,yogurts and lots more with some lovely little surprises too?. Best b&b we have stayed in by far!.
- The host was superb friendly, the breakfast on the trolley impressed us a lot!
- We had a very warm welcome on this really spacious B&B! Everything was brand new and clean. The swimming pool, the reason why we went there, is truly recommended! Big enough, and very warm water!
- It’s an amazing place. Very kind and welcoming hosts. We were catered to perfection. The location is beautiful and the swimming pool is luxurious and unforgettable plus, the breakfast is enormous and each day different. Lots of privacy and stupendous surroundings. We’ll go back for sure!
- Astounding property excellent service would definately use again
De Weide Wereld
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, De Weide Wereld offers accommodations in Beernem, just 5 miles from Bruges. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Ghent is 19 miles from De Weide Wereld, and Oostende is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The list is long, but mostly I liked the fact that after few days I felt rested and relaxed. The surroundings and the hosts made this B&B into very pleasant stay away from city noise and stress. All rooms are cosy, decorated with style and attention to detail. Already dreaming about healthy breakfast with homemade jams, nut spread and baked goods…
- The owners were really kind and helpful. The house is really charm and comfortable, and breakfast was amazing! With homemade bread, yogurth and fruit jam.
- Muchas gracias Bruno y Petra, sois estupendos. Nos hicieron sentir como en casa desde que llamamos al timbre! Bruno habla Español perfectamente y Petra también sabe bastante. La habitación, preciosa, decorada como uno de los muchos lugares a los que han viajado. Cuidan cada detalle al máximo! Nos recibieron con un zumo de sus propios árboles frutales que estaba riquísimo, tanto es así que nos llevamos uno de esos zumos antes de irnos a casa! Nos recomendaron restaurantes donde ir a cenar, etc. Lo mejor de lo mejor los desayunos! Mermeladas y panes caseras, deluxe! Y el despertar con vistas al campo, no tiene precio! Una muy buena experiencia que sin duda repetiremos!
- We had an amazing stay at de Weide Wereld. I would wholeheartedly recommend staying at Bruno and Petra due to their hospitality, friendliness and amazing (!!!) breakfast. Plus, they know the area well and can point you to interesting places in and around Bruges!
- We stayed at the smallest room, but still a very comfortable one. The whole place is charming and cozy. The area is quiet and peaceful. Great atmosphere. We got the bikes and had a beautiful ride around the property. The place is close to Bruges and has a great restaurante just around the corner. Petra and Bruno were amazing hosts and the breakfast was delicious. We will sure come back.
B&B Het Soetewater
Located in Beernem in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 6 miles from Bruges, B&B Het Soetewater features a sun terrace and views of the garden.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 19 miles from B&B Het Soetewater, and Oostende is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 20 miles from B&B Het Soetewater.
- Nice family driven hotel. Perfect Room. Perfect Breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast including hand made juice and jams and pancakes. Cosy atmosphere in the house. Located in a nice countryside area only 20 min to Brugges.
Superb breakfast and lovely room, The owner was very friendly and accommodating.
Close to the highway but in a quiet rural location.
- Beautiful garden and rooms, delicious breakfast, very friendly host – we had a wonderful stay at B&B Het Soetewater ! Thanks !!!
- Excellent stay in lovely B&B. By the time we came home from dinner our host had the fire place burning. Delicious breakfast with home made bread, juice, jams, cakes and much more!
B&B Het Brembos
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B Het Brembos is located in Wingene in the region of West-Vlaanderen, just 8 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 19 miles from B&B Het Brembos, and Oostende is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 21 miles from B&B Het Brembos.
- It is convenient to get to town and back. Bikes are Lao provided for free. Owner Anthony is very nice and helpful.
- Very friendly owner , beautiful chalet in a beautiful location, breakfast was lovely
- Very friendly welcoming, owner of the hotel was welcomed us like a king. Breakfast was incredible. Its was like 5 star hotel. Place was very green, large garden, alot of trees, fresh air and silence. Good value for the price.Iif we visit again stay here absolutely
- Staff very friendly and accommodating, good value for the price.
- Very clean and cosy B&B in a quit location. Very friendly owner.
B&B de Camerling
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, B&B de Camerling is located in Hertsberge. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Bruges is 8 miles from B&B de Camerling, and Ghent is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Excellent outdoor pool. Perfect breakfast. Nice and friendly dogs… Good situated to visit Brugges, Gent and Nord-Pas-de-Calais.
- Owners are very nice, helpful and friendly. Nice place. They have heated pool.
A lot of space.
Near a young forest.
Good location for biking.
Owners gave us a lot of useful information. Nice people.
- This family went beyond their call of duty. We didn’t have transport as we were on a walking holiday. At the end of a very long day they drove us to a restaurant in the next village and picked us up again. The accommodation was very homely and our 11 year old daughter said it was her favourite B&B out of the 5 we stayed in that week.
- L’accueil, le confort de la chambre, le petit déjeuner
B&B Het Merelnest
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, B&B Het Merelnest offers accommodations in Waardamme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 7 miles from B&B Het Merelnest, and Ghent is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 17 miles from B&B Het Merelnest.
- Very friendly and attentive. Excellent food with exceptional breakfasts.
- Size of bed and was very comfortable, food was very good value – well prepared
Great hosts: very helpful and accommodating.
Fixed us up with an excellent meal in their restaurant even though it was a Saturday night and they were obviously full.
Gave us some good ideas what to do that hadn’t occurred to us.
- Excellent food in the bistro, very friendly owners and lovely room.
Very nice place with cozy room and fantastic interior design – attention to every small detail.
Not far from Brugge if you’re with a car.
And the restaurant is really great – both atmosphere and kitchen. Highly recommend to stay here for a dinner!
B&B De Bergvallei
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B De Bergvallei offers accommodations in Oedelem. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 4.2 miles from B&B De Bergvallei, and Ghent is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Fantastic B&B in a quiet area. Wonderful meet and greet, with a complimentary drink of your choice. There is a kitchen with a well stocked fridge full of drinks that you can buy (e.g. bottle of coke =1.5 euros, beer 1.5 – 2, small bottle wine = 3 euro’s) which was a nice change. Nice play area for the kids, and plenty of seating outside in the garden to sit. The breakfast buffet was plentiful. Loads of free parking.
- We had an extremely warm welcome. The B&B was in a beautiful location and was exactly what we were looking for!
- Amazing B&B and such friendly welcome. Breakfast was incredible spread. Will come again.
- Very quiet and relaxing place, superb quality-price relationship, wifi excellent!
- The property is so beautiful, the breakfast is fantastic, the owner is so friendly.
B&B Le Plat Pays Oostkamp-Brugge
Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, B&B Le Plat Pays Oostkamp-Brugge is located in Oostkamp. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Bruges is 3 miles from B&B Le Plat Pays Oostkamp-Brugge, and Ghent is 21 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 18 miles away.
This home was a fifteen minutes drive in to Bruges. The car park at the train station in Bruges is 3.50 over night and a taxi back cost us 27 euro. I think we were over charged though. You can walk directly in to Bruges from the home although we didn’t do this.
The farm is lovey, really nice open spaces for the children to play.
We stayed in the holiday home which had so much space. We were four adults and five children. Kitchen was well stocked,three showers and three toilets. The two bedrooms are interconnected so you do have to walk through a room to get to the other. This wasn’t a problem for us.
Comfy beds, comfy sofa, good TV with you tube and Netflix.
Overall a really happy stay.
Bruges was beautiful, Walking into Bruges from the train station took you right through the romantic area and it is amazing.
- Amazing breakfast! Really lovely owners, loved the Yert and the facilities. Would love come back in the summer! Thank you!
- Caroline was so good with the kids and couldn’t have been more helpful!!
- The owners are very friendly and they prepared a huge breakfast for us. Feel warmly welcomed to their home!
- The hosts are wonderful. Breakfast is amazing! The room was nicely decorated, spacious and clean. The bed was quite hard though.
- This home was a fifteen minutes drive in to Bruges. The car park at the train station in Bruges is 3.50 over night and a taxi back cost us 27 euro. I think we were over charged though. You can walk directly in to Bruges from the home although we didn’t do this.
B&B Gezellehof is located in Kanegem, 13 miles from Bruges and 14 miles from Ghent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Oostende is 24 miles from B&B Gezellehof, and Knokke-Heist is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 25 miles from B&B Gezellehof.
- Nice B&B at halfway between Ghent and Bruges. Upper rooms are renovated and very well equiped. The lower floor is not renovated but still very nice. Very pleasing breakfast. Good overall experience!
- Very nice staff, location, property, room. Fairly close (30min) to Brugge & Gent but surely worth the drive.
- excellent place, great walks from the door and accommodation roomy enough for the my Bed as well as all my humans stuff.
- The rooms are just lovely; so spacious and comfortable. The owners make hot breakfast to order and much of the breakfast is homemade. This was our third visit and we will be back!
- Freddie, Bruno, and their property are all worth knowing. The place is tastily decorated with antiques, ideally located between Ghent and Bruges, and is calm and cosy for a weekend trip.
B&B Domein Leegendael
This romantic country residence, about 9 miles from the historic center of Bruges, provides a peaceful environment for a relaxing break in the countryside.Domein Leegendael features charming and attractively decorated non-smoking rooms that have been entirely renovated and each have their own bathroom as well as standard facilities.Start your day with a delicious breakfast before enjoying the fresh air relaxing atmosphere of the surrounding countryside. The city of Bruges can be easily accessed by road and there are 2 highways approximately a 5-minute drive from the hotel.This welcoming residence aims to provide warm and generous hospitality that should make you feel at home, surrounded by greenery.
- An old building with lots of character, but done very nicely inside. Very clean and with great charm
– Large and comfortable room
– Georges breakfast room where plentiful breakfast is served
– atmosphere of the place (morning sunrise from a mist came as a special)
– kids were more than welcome here
– has a huge garden to roam around
Good oldfashioned comfort. We, the parents and our two sons, were welcomed very politely, and had a very nice and relaxed stay. Lots of space. Breakfast was really god, especially with welcooked eggs and homemade cake. A place for people with good taste, who long for a pleasant stay.
A brochure told us, where to dine in the neighborhood.
You can park just outside the mansion.
Can absolutely be recommended.
Compared with the price we payed earlier on the journey in Dunkerque, you get a lot more for your money at B & B Domain Leegendael.
- The hosts were very welcoming, the house was quiet (even on New Years Eve), and the room was perfect for 2 adults + 1 kid.
- The house is quite spectacular, and Liver, the owner is an excellent host. The property is of a period, but is real class. We’d stay again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Beernem West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Beernem West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Beernem West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Beernem West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!