10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Beekbergen Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
Beekbergen Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Beekbergen Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beekbergen Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beekbergen Gelderland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Beekbergen Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Beekbergen Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Beekbergen Gelderland:
Bed and Breakfast
B B Huize Hooijer
Located in Beekbergen, B B Huize Hooijer provides a private pool. The accommodation is 30 miles from Zwolle, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.Providing garden views, this bed and breakfast also has a cable flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a fridge and an oven, as well as a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.B B Huize Hooijer has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Arnhem is 14 miles from B B Huize Hooijer, while Nijmegen is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 63 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Aan de Bosrand Hoenderloo
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Aan de Bosrand Hoenderloo offers accommodations in Hoenderloo, 9.3 mi from Arnhem. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and horse riding. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Nijmegen is 19 mi from Aan de Bosrand Hoenderloo, while Zwolle is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 49 mi from Aan de Bosrand Hoenderloo.
- Quiet, roomy, very clean – good adequate breakfast brought to door. Close to the park.
- A very cosy and comfortable little cottage with everything we needed right next to the forest. Birdsong woke us up in the morning. Our host was very helpful and friendly and breakfast was exelent.
- We liked everything about this delightful place – from the friendly host and his lovely dog (who he made sure we met and ever after considered us a friend) to the location and upkeep of the property. Every detail, large and small, was attended to, so it felt like we were in a place that had been meticulously thought through from the guest’s point of view. We loved the privacy and the quiet, and the many sorts of birds living there in the trees and bushes. When the local supermarket was unexpectedly closed, we were grateful for the beer and wine stocked by the owner (for an additional price). The breakfast, brought to us by the host in a large basket, was superb. Ample, delicious, so much fun to discover what lay underneath that nice tea towel spread over the top. We are in our late ’60’s, but we felt like delighted kids. That goes for our whole stay there.
- We had a most friendly welcome, and the owner had gone to the trouble of providing a powerful fan. The room was well equipped already, with a pleasant shady place to look forward to shade for breakfast, which Henk said he would bring to us. After his suggestion for a pleasant dinner nearby, we slept with no problem from the heat thanks to the fan.
- Relatively new spacious and comfortable room occupying half of a small house. Great facilities and an excellent breakfast basket with warn croissants. Friendly host with a great sense of humour.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Ans en Ben Streppel
Located in Twello, B&B Ans en Ben Streppel offers free WiFi access.You will find a garden and a terrace where you can enjoy breakfast and extra bed linen is included. The rooms also offer a TV. The shared bathroom comes with a bath and a shower.The B&B is located 250 feet from Twello train station, from which you have convenient links to the surrounding cities Deventer, Apeldoorn and Zutphen. There are various cycling routes in the area to enjoy if you like to explore the surroundings. Local shops, restaurants and bars are located 1,000 feet away. The property offers free parking.
- Our hosts were very friendly and helpful as well as agreeable to serving breakfast early. The home was located very close to the center of town so an easy walk to restaurants for dinner.
- The staff was so kind and helpful. I felt like at home
- The village is very nice and silent, even with a close train station. Breakfast is more than enough. The owners of the house are very friendly.
- Very friendly owners, very good breakfast, nice room
- The helpful and engaging people that owned the B&B
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Het Bakhuis
B&B Het Bakhuis is located in Loenen. The property is 17 miles from Deventer, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The bed and breakfast features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a terrace with garden views.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at B&B Het Bakhuis, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Arnhem is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Nijmegen is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 68 miles from B&B Het Bakhuis.
- Excellent and very quiet location, very nice owner, beautiful interior.
- Unieke locatie in stiltegebied op de rand van het bos; klein, zeer gezellig huisje met open keuken en mooie badkamer; ontbijt voorzien in frigo; warme en hartelijke ontvangst. Genummerde fiets- en wandelpaden vlakbij.
- Zeer uitgebreid, en alles kon je pakken. Bij tekort geen probleem.
- De locatie en het knusse,complete huisje met heerlijke bedden.
- Hartelijke ontvangst, schattig klein huisje in een schitterende omgeving.
Bed and Breakfast
Set on the Veluwe in the village of Harskamp and 2.5 mi from national park De Hoge Veluwe, B&B Harskamp offers a garden with terrace and nonsmoking accommodations.This accommodations offers two rooms. The rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with a shower and toilet, as well as free toiletries and hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access in included.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal area. There is also a refrigerator stocked with beverages. Packed lunches are available upon request, as well as dinner.Sand drifts in Kootwijkerzand are 6.5 mi away from B&B Harskamp. Museumpark Harskamp and Stichting Infanterie Museum are both less than 15 minutes by foot. Kröller-Müller Museum is 4.3 mi away, while Apeldoorn is a 20-minute drive. It is possible for guests to park their bicycles and motorcycles in the shed.
- Very close to bus stops, shops and pubs, nice and quiet surroundings. Fine breakkie. Bike rental shop nearby – highly recommended in Netherlands.
- Very positive impressions of accommodation, location and greetings to the owner 😉
Nice, small B&B, in a nice, quiet little town. Close to “Hoge veluwe” and “vlindertuin” (= butterfly garden).
You can ask the staff for everything, they will always try to help you.
Rooms are okay (not big luxury, but everything you need is present)
Breakfast is sufficient. And there is a small fridge in the common breakfast area with cheap drinks. (which is a big plus)
- The breakfast were delicous, the room sparkling clean and the bathroom was very nice. The hosts are very frendly. Overall a very nice stay.
- Albert was friendly and helpful with lots of good advice. He made a great breakfast and helped us with our bike route.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Hofstede De Groote Laar
B&B Hofstede De Groote Laar is a monument with a rich history and authentic atmosphere. The Homestead is located on the Veluwe near Arnhem and overlooks the floodplains of the river Ijssel. It offers free WiFi access and free parking.Guests have the choice of 3 accommodations-types:
A one-bedroom apartment on the former hayloft of the Homestead.
And two chalets located in and around the former Meadow barn.All accommodations can be booked throughout the year and are equipped with a romantic double bed box, a private bathroom and a well equipped kitchenette. There is a TV and a outside seating area. And every morning, a breakfast with fresh produce is delivered to your accommodations.B&B Hofstede De Groote Laar is 2.5 mi from National Park The Veluwe. The Hanseatic towns Doesburg and Zutphen are within 9.3 mi of the property. It is 5 mi to Bronkhorst, the smallest city in the Netherlands and the center of Arnhem is at 12 mi.
- Nice cottage style room with kitchenette. Outside seating
- Wonderful place to stay with kids. Breakfast was also really nice. Highly recommend.
It is a family business, so you feel like at home. The room is actually a little house, so you are alone there. It has four beds, a big bathroom and a kitchen, which you can freely use. The woman prepares the breakfast and takes it to the room at the time you want. It was fantastic!
We were on a bike trip and had a complicated flat tire. The family didn’t doubt in helping us and driving us to a shop were we could buy the necessary things. They are really friendly and nice.
- This is a charming B&B located in a great area. We stayed here to visit the park Veluwe/Posbank during the day and it was very nearby. The Breakfast was excellent, fresh, homemade and tasty. The property is well taken care of and the chalet is neat. The owner was very friendly and flexible when we informed we would be over time in our arrival.
- Very nice place and location. Very friendly owners. Nice place.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Terwolde in a monumental farmhouse in a rural area surrounded by nature, De Aze offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access.Each room here comes with a view of the garden and the estate. It includes box-spring bedding and the private bathroom is fitted with a shower. All the rooms at the accommodations feature WiFi.Breakfast is served in the morning and consists of regional and homegrown products. At De Aze you will find a garden and a terrace facing the south. Other facilities offered include shared lounge, a children’s playground and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. Veluwe park can be reached within 20 minutes by car and wellness resort Veluwse Bron is 6.8 mi away. Thermen Bussloo is 5.6 mi from the accommodations.If you feel like visiting other cities, check out Deventer which is a 14-minute car drive. Zutphen is 13 mi away.
- The location is perfect, it is a family owned farm with lots of history. People there are welcoming and the decoration is also full of memories. Really nice place to stay.
- Pragtige verblyf met vriendelike gasheer/gasvrou Baie netjies en skoon
It was amazing, exceeding our expectations.
– The hosts were super super friendly, they explained us about their lives, the history of their farm and their family and the environment. They gave tips where to go and what to do.
– We asked for an (almost) vegan breakfast, which was catered for super nicely. They had fresh local fruits, eggs from their own farm, and a nice communal area to sit and relax.
– It was just a 12 mins drive from the sauna we went to.
- Good breakfast but at this price it could have much bigger variety. Clean property and nicely decorated. Also very quiet 🙂
- The breakfast was amazing all local produce fresh apple juice from the farm. Locally cured meats, eggs freshly laid. Freedom to come and go as you please. The owners were very accomodating. Everything was great. The location was perfect.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Vaassen, 14 miles from Deventer, B&B Mollenvlied provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.Some of the units feature cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.B&B Mollenvlied has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy ping pong on site, or cycling in the surrounding areas.Arnhem is 28 miles from B&B Mollenvlied, while Zwolle is 23 miles away.
- Perfect facilities and location. Value for money …super clean!
A Fabulous, quiet and relaxing location, away from the hectic life that usually surrounds us.
Beautiful garden in the middle of the forest. Comfortable beds. Breakfast was very good too, being served with love and attention.
Did I mention the charming host?
Beautiful place in the nature
Very beautiful apartment
Really nice staff
Great communal space
- Superb lounge and breakfast area.Superb breakfast. Fantastic setting and views.Excellent service and welcome. Nothing too much trouble. Great place to relax.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Klarenbeek is located in Klarenbeek and offers a bar, a garden and a terrace. The property is 30 miles from Zwolle, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a seating area, a desk and 1 bathroom. There’s a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave and a fridge.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at B&B Klarenbeek can enjoy pool on site, or go windsurfing or fishing in the surrounding areas.Arnhem is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Nijmegen is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 66 miles from B&B Klarenbeek.
- Nice location, rural and quiet. Breakfast was wonderful. Very nice and relaxed host.
- Very spacious, well decorated, excellent food, wonderful and helpful hosts!
Kom sent til stedet, så vi fik god info ang. muligheden for aftensmad på en rigtig god og hyggelig golfrestaurant i nærheden. Dejligt overnatningssted til 2 og meget venlig og elskværdig værtinde.
Morgenmaden var vældig god og varieret.
Stedet kan anbefales hvis man har brug for en enkelt overnatning.
- Leuke ruimtes, leuke kwaliteitsproducten in de badkamer . Zeer goed ontbijt
- Enorm gastvrij,heel ruim opgezet mooie omgeving heerlijk ontbijt. Alles was perfect aan ons verblijf!
Bed and Breakfast
CENTRUM-MARIASTRAAT-APELDOORN in Apeldoorn provides accommodations with free WiFi, 1.9 miles from Paleis ‘t Loo, an 8-minute walk from Cinema Gigant and one mile from Casino Number One. Located 1.9 miles from Apenheul Primate Park, the property has a garden and free private parking.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a seating area, a closet and 1 bathroom. The kitchen features a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge and there’s shower with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Palace ‘T Loo National Museum is 2 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Julianatoren Amusement Park is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 62 miles from CENTRUM-MARIASTRAAT-APELDOORN.
- Everything else about this place was awesome. I look forward to coming back again.
- Sehr schöne und extrem saubere Unterkunft, perfekte Ausstattung, super ruhige und zentrale Lage inclusive netter Gastgeber mit tollen Ausflugs- und Restauranttipps.
- De ontvangst van de gastheer was erg goed. Zeer aardige man die met humor uitleg gaf over de faciliteiten van de kamer en locatie van de omgeving. Kamer was zeer netjes met veel privacy en voldoende ruimte om de auto te parkeren voor de accommodatie.
Ruime kamer, leuk ingericht, nette afwerking. Schoon.
Centraal gelegen en dus dichtbij winkels en restaurants.
- De B&B was schoon en mooi ingericht: ruime badkamer, goede bedden en praktisch om de hoek van de winkelstraten. Rustige straat en plek voor je auto op de oprit. Koelkast, magnetron en elektrisch kookplaatje met 2 kookplaatjes maar geen kookgerei aanwezig om eten te bereiden (alleen een koekenpan met spatel) maar dat wisten we. Alleen servies en bestek voor ontbijt aanwezig. De steile trap naar boven was wel weer even wennen.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Beekbergen Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Beekbergen Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Beekbergen Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Beekbergen Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!