10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Beauraing Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Beauraing Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Beauraing Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beauraing Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beauraing Namur Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Beauraing Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Beauraing Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Beauraing Namur Province:
B&B Moulin De Revogne
Located in Beauraing in the region of Namur Province, 26 miles from Durbuy, B&B Moulin De Revogne features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Namur is 27 miles from B&B Moulin De Revogne, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast,quiet location,friendly and pleasant host
- Excellent breakfast with homemade jams. Information & maps available for local / Ardennes walking.
- The B&B is located in a very peaceful countryside setting. We were made to feel very welcome by Stephan who is a very attentive and friendly host. When we arrived we were given a tour of the old mill and learned its history. Excellent breakfast was laid out every morning including homemade pastries and jams. We were provided with a useful list of places to eat in the area with recommendations and places of interest. We would definitely recommend this B&B and would like to go back at some point in the future.
- Great breakfast and surrounding.thank you for your kindness Stephane.
- Very friendly host / fantastic breakfast / self-guided walking tours allow for village discovery / garden chairs and a pool / room with table and chairs with dishes and drinks at very fair prices allow for self-catering
Located in Beauraing, 28 miles from Namur, Les Genets features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charleroi is 30 miles from Les Genets, and Bouillon is 21 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 33 miles away.
- The garden is beautiful. The pool was an added bonus. The continental breakfast freshly prepared and very good.
- La chambre spacieuse et la piscine superbe et endroit très calme
De eigenaars waren erg vriendelijk en gastvrij. Je voelde je meer familie dan gast!
Het zwembad was heerlijk en alles was brandschoon.
Voor herhaling vatbaar!
- Airco en binnenzwembad in dank bij hoge t°. Vriendelijke dame. Goed ontbijt
- Le petit déjeuner était succulent, Patricia fait son propre pain et ses confitures également, un régal! Nous avons pu discuter et partager un moment très agréable avec elle lors de ce petit déjeuner. La maison est très jolie, la chambre double offre confort, espace et une bonne isolation acoustique, le jardin est magnifiquement entretenu par Christian. Gros coup de coeur pour la piscine chauffée dont nous avons pu profiter en y étant seuls.
Gilles De Ver
Gilles De Ver offers accommodations in Ver. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 21 miles from Gilles De Ver, and Namur is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
The bar downstairs is very welcoming.
The breakfast is rich and suits everybody’s needs.
The hosts offer good tips for your plannings.
The house is very clean and cozy.
- Amazing place and really hospitable people. View from the property is gorgeous! Breakfast was brilliant, definitely exceeded all expectations!
- Great place to stay overnight. Great hospitality and probably one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had. Nice yard to let the dog out and close to Celles historical city
- Beautiful house, room and garden with kind hosts. Very nice dinner and breakfast. Thank you for the hospitality.
Delightful stay. Superb breakfast. Fantastically comfortable and
beautifully decorated. Wonderful hosts.
- Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
B&B Les Trois Voisins
Located in Bourseigne-Vieille, 31 miles from Namur, B&B Les Trois Voisins features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Bouillon is 18 miles from B & B Les Trois Voisins, and Dinant is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 35 miles from B&B Les Trois Voisins.
Nice area in the middle of countryside, surrounded by the forest
Very tasty and fresh breakfast in the morning
- The B&B is in a tiny village, so perfect if you want to disconnect for a while from “outer world”, going for a walk and make a bike tour, but internet is available, also in the rooms, so you can “reconnect” every time you need. It is possible to get dinner at the place, cooked by the owners, which was delicious! All in all it was a very nice stay, which we enjoyed a lot! Thanks for everything!
- Lovely little place with great ambience and open fire for extra cosiness. Happy, friendly staff. Nice for the kids too, with lots of games and toys about to play with. Pool table for the grown up kids. Good place for dinner too in nice rustic dining room. Easy parking at accommodation. Handy to beautiful area, rolling hills, woods, rivers and windy roads. Nice and quiet outside in country town. We had our car with us to get around.
- Charming atmosphere, and a very friendly staff. I really felt welcome here! Dinner is all home made and very tasty. Good selection in Belgian beers available.
- Extremely quiet rural location within easy reach of Gedinne. The room was comfortable and clean.
- Nice area in the middle of countryside, surrounded by the forest
B&B Le Secret Du Bois
Located in Bourseigne-Vieille in the region of Namur Province, 31 miles from Namur, B&B Le Secret Du Bois features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Bouillon is 18 miles from B&B Le Secret Du Bois, and Dinant is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful owner, will use again next year. Well renovated old building.
- Fabulous location – in the forest area – very peaceful and quiet. Owners were brilliant – very friendly. large room and bathroom. Did not have dinner but breakfast was very good – nice selection and very fresh. I was travelling across to Germany and this was a stop over – however would have been happy to stay longer.
- Very friendly host and beautiful well maintained traditional building
- Alles perfekt. Eine wirklich tolle Location. EIn echter Geheimtipp.
- Frühstück top, Gastgeber sehr herzlich und bemüht. Der Salon für ein Bier am Abend mit offenem Kamin ist traumhaft, das Bierangebot für ein B&B überragend gut.
Located in Waulsort in the region of Namur Province, 28 miles from Durbuy, B&B Windsor features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Namur is 18 miles from B&B Windsor, and Charleroi is 23 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles away.
- The owner is really nice and made us feel very at home, the room was nice and cozy and made warm. There are a few interesting features if there are any bird lovers, there is a tree at the entrance to the property that hosts a large number of birds, if you go outside you can hear them chirping during the evening. We had to cut our trip short because due to the season we couldn’t find too many attractions open.
- Amazing breakfast. Staff was very helpful and kind.
- The B&B is in chateau in a very picturesque are. It’s authentic and pleasant.
- Scenery, room facilities (private spa!), breakfast, polite owners!! Great destination!
- Breakfast, delicious, and in a spacious room. Freedom to sit outside enjoying the garden with wine/tea/coffee. Proximity to Le Vieux Waulsort restaurant which offers excellent personal meals.
La Lune d’Or
La Lune d’Or is located in Redu, 27 miles from Durbuy and 22 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bouillon is 16 miles from La Lune d’Or, and Dinant is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- We only stayed one night but if we were to return to the area we would stay there again. Martine greeted us warmly when we arrived. We were tired so we didn´t go into the village, but just sat on the terrace and enjoyed the lovely evening and the beer in the fridge. Wifi was very good. Bedroom and bathroom were huge and comfortable. Breakfast was superb: good coffee, fresh buns, local cheese and cold cuts, fresh fruit salad, eggs made to order.
This establishment is run by a couple who live nearby. It is more B+B than hotel (only 3 rooms).
The surrounding is not less than magnificent. It is surely a nice place to spend a night, as Redu is altogether.
The room is perfect!!!!!!!! Very clean and welcome!!
The woners are very very nice!!! They treated as like mother and father!! We felt at home!! Thank you about it!!
There are anough place to stay with children! Its a great place. for children! There are horses and Swings… a lot of place to play around the house…love that!
The bed was comfortable and spoil!!:)
5 min by welk from the house was !!!:)gret restaurant
We will remember those persons and that place a lot of time!!
The perfect place to stay in!!
Thank you for the good memories!:)
- Superb rural location with restaurants in walking distance. Excellent breakfast and attentive host.
- B&B has self made regional and high quality products. Just great taste
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Mandarine Turquoise is located in Falmignoul, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Namur is 18 miles from Mandarine Turquoise, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful weekend! The room was clean, bed was comfortable. We really enjoyed the private spa and the breakfast. Location is also great for long walks in the nearby forest and river. The owners were very friendly and made us feel welcome, we will definitely visit again!
- We would like to thank enormously to Jean and Catherine for their kindness and hospitality during this trip! The service from this BnB is unique, ranked No 1 in our experience of staying in many hotels or BnB. One little thing impressed me still, when we returned into the BnB in the late evening, there were already tasty warm tea and cookie waiting in the corridor! Let alone the delicious home-made cake, multiple choices of honey in the breakfast, private, neat and tidy wellness …
- Very friendly people, nice breakfast, beautiful welness!! Top B&B
The stay was perfect.
I went there to relax and do some open air sports in the woods, Jean helped me with tips about the area.
- This is beautifull hotel located in a quiet location with very helpfull staff!
B&B Le Vieux Marronnier
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Vieux Marronnier offers accommodations in Foy-Notre-Dame. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durbuy is 22 miles from B&B Le Vieux Marronnier, and Namur is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The venue was remote, quiet and idyllic. The food was excellent. The hospitality was excellent. Very family friendly environment. Stayed here whilst transmitting through to southern Germany.
- Lovely traditional Belgium b&b great character in a beautiful setting. We had a wonderful meal as well grwat for us and the kids.
- Pleasant room with FABULOUSLY comfy bed, cosy restaurant with delicious food.
We had a really good diner in the restaurant of the property. The food was excellent!
The owner of the B&B and the restaurant is very kind.
- This place is an absolute gem..A little dreamy place in Ardennes. Beautiful room., very friendly staff, superb diner, and breakfast. Next to a beautiful old churxh. Pilgrimage for Notre Dame!
B&B Le Moulin de Resteigne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Moulin de Resteigne offers accommodations in Resteigne.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 22 miles from B&B Le Moulin Resteigne, and Namur is 29 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 40 miles away.
- The hosts were lovely, we felt at home here. The house was full of character and we enjoyed the serene country setting. I slept so well and enjoyed the breakfast with the family and the other guests. I’ll never forget our stay!
- Such a magical bed and breakfast! The Moulin could not be more charming: a beautiful 17th century home, set on a idyllic river in Resteigne. Our hosts were incredibly gracious and warm to welcome us into their family home and help us design a number of fun day trips. The caves at Han sur Lesse were wonderful to explore, and the region is dotted with beautful castles and lovely walks. Breakfast was delicious (homemade breads, jams, cheese, eggs, etc). A perfect holiday.
- A place full of charm, very nice contacts with the owners, this is what I expect from a B&B experience! Warm recommendation!
- The hosts were fantastic. We got a lot of help from them for our hikes; they provided us with all the maps and explanations. In the evening the lady of the house made a nice fire for us in the salon. Very nice people. Great location for peace, silence, nature and long walks.
- The location is in an old mill circa 1688 which has been restored with all the modern convieniences without sacrificing the charm. It is located at the end of a short drive so is very quiet and pastoral. There are lovely walking paths nearby and also lanes for cycling. The hostess and host are lovely people who have little problem communicating in English. We enjoyed their hospitality very much!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Beauraing Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Beauraing Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Beauraing Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Beauraing Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!