10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bayacas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bayacas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bayacas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bayacas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bayacas Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bayacas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bayacas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bayacas Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Soportújar, Cortijo Solera has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.A terrace with sea views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, skiing and hiking are possible nearby.Granada is 41 miles from Cortijo Solera, while Sierra Nevada is 60 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 54 miles away.
- An amazing location, high in the hills with spectacular views. The rooms are comfortable and the swimming pool refreshing. Run by a very friendly and helpful family who produce delicious and very good value supper on demand.
We really enjoyed our stay,
Marek and Ania are so welcoming and warm. The place has nice and neat design, everything clean and soft.
Ania cooks delicious food.
Beautiful to wake up to the view of Sierra Nevada.
This was our most memorable stay in the Alpujarras.
The outstanding view, the isolated location, the walks straight from the house, the friendly family who run it . On The table was a mountain of sun ripened tomatoes which welcome us. The welcome goodies in our room.
We loved this place and want to buy it !
- Fantastic, tranquille place. Hospitality of the owners was overwhelming. Great choice as a base for trips in Sierra Nevada.
- Very special views. Food was excellent quality and generous portions. Friendly service but not at all intrusive, a lot of privacy was given to really enjoy the outdoor space. Very glad that we booked for 2 nights, could have stayed longer.
Bed and Breakfast
A welcoming, intimate hotel blessed by a stunning mountain backdrop and located in Lanjarón, not far from the center and the towns well-known spa.An authentic, family-run, affordable establishment that features a sun terrace with panoramic views and is located in wonderful countryside surrounding ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and activity holidays.Just 31 mi south from the wonderful city of Granada and 25 mi from the Costa Tropical and at the entrance of the Sierra Nevada national park.
- The hotel seems like a classic last-century hiking hotel. Everything is rustical, but not dirty or shady. An effort has been made to modernize some areas (new ACs, some new paint here and there).
- We liked the central location and the view of the mountains from our small balcony. Good continental breakfast for the price. Very clean.
- VFM, VFM, VFM ! Also clean sheets, adequate en-suite, extra bed clothes if required.
- Staff member I dealt with excellent. New decor novel
- Close to town centre. Friendly welcome from the hosts. Comfy room, although very small.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, L’atelier B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mecina Fondales.The rooms have a private bathroom.Granada is 47 mi from L’atelier B&B, while Sierra Nevada is 2 hours away by car. Federico García Lorca Airport is 56 mi from the property.
- Michel and Brigette were extremely friendly and helpful. And interesting
- Very warm and personal welcome, lots of good tips for our journey, a fine and original cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We felt like part of the family.
- A very special hotel with few rooms. Very nice location and helpfull manager. It has a vegitarian kitchen and the food was very good.
- Friendly proprietor, original cosy decor, quiet environment in lovely area. Good breakfast and easy access to explore the area
Very friendly and accommodating owners, who made take away breakfasts if we were setting off walking early.
The vegetarian food was fine, with the starters being particularly good.
Good wi fi. I appreciated the available fridge space, and things for tea/coffee making (unusual in rural Spain)
Whilst there is no parking on site, the car can be left very safely on the road just a few steps down from L’Atelier.
Sierra y Mar
Offering a garden and terrace overlooking the mountains of Alpujarra, Sierra y Mar is located in Ferreirola, 1.9 mi from Sierra Nevada National Park. The property also features free Wi-Fi and shared TV lounge.Heated rooms heated at the property features a double bed or 2 single beds. Each offers a terrace and private bathroom with a shower.Sierra y Mar has a shared kitchen, and bars and restaurants in Mecina are located 10 minutes’ walk away.Almeria Airport in Almeria is 52 mi away and the coast and the amazing city of Granada are within 1.5 hours’ drive.
- Beautiful views and garden. Our host provided a wonderful breakfast, sitting on the terrace in sun or else inside if not warm enough for that. He lit a woodburner every evening so we had a lovely cosy space to hang out in the living room. And he advised us on what walks to do each day and they were all really great
- Very friendly staff, room with beautiful mountain view, delicious breakfast
- Loved the location, the garden, our friendly hosts, wonderful breakfast, beautiful touches, kitchen very thoughtful and gorgeous separate little houses.
Really nice garden with many separate terraces for every single room, well equipped guest kitchen, friendly host who gave us many good recommendations for hiking.
We really enjoyed the good views of the mountains. However, Ferreirola is very remote, it’s situated at the end of a tiny road. Excellent location for hiking, and you can walk to the next village for restaurants. For all other supplies you have to take the car.
- Fantastic garden full of flowers and spectacular views. Excellent comfort and facilities. Brilliant breakfast.
La Fuente Retreat – B&B
La Fuente Retreat – B&B has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, and is located in Acequias.Guests can use the hot tub.A sun terrace is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the bed and breakfast.Granada is 20 miles from La Fuente Retreat – B&B, while Sierra Nevada is 40 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa del Patio
Located in Pinos del Valle, 26 miles from Granada, Casa del Patio provides free bikes and free WiFi.Some units feature a seating area and/or a terrace.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa del Patio has an outdoor pool.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Sierra Nevada is 45 miles from Casa del Patio, while Nerja is 40 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- We have travelled around the world and this place gives you this special feeling of satisfying all your needs. We had an exhilarating dive into the swimming pool, a huge bed with super soft towels and after we waked up, we got tasty homemade granola breakfast with lots of fruits in the morning to start of the next day. We don’t need to add more. This tiny, cosy, pleasant hotel in the middle of the mountains and the sea side offeres everything you want: Top rooms with an eye for the detail, an open fridge for guest to grap as many drinks you want during the night, lots of privacy, some secrets from the owner about nice spots of the area and and and … not to forget the amazing rooftop terrace to take in amazing nightscapes in peaceful solitude. Thanks!
- everything perfect, the room, the balcony, the pool, the breakfast and the hosts!
The room was comfortable and the bed comfortable.
We really enjoyed the Nespresso machine in the room and the daily complimentary coffee refill.
We also enjoyed the complimentary shower gel, etc from Rituals and the fresh new towels.
Sandra and Eduard were most helpful in answering our many questions and offering directions
We were pleased that they were able to offer us 2 additional nights.
- The comfort and size of the room was wonderful and having a private terrace was outstanding. Sandra and Eduard were so welcoming and helpful with hiking information and interesting places to visit. They have great local knowledge and easily cater to your interests. The pool was such relief after hiking and the breakfast preparation was above expectation. Perfecto! A true sanctuary.
- Karaktervol, rustig gelegen in een mooi dorpje, top vers ontbijt, heel vriendelijke ontvangst door Sandra en Eduard.
Casa Aire de Lecrin
Offering panoramic views of the Sierra Nevada and Alpujarra from its roof terrace, Casa Aire de Lecrin is set in the Lecrin Valley. It features a charming patio.Each heated and air conditioned room has free WiFi, a kettle with coffee/tea facilities and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms feature a balcony.The bed and breakfast has dining room which a sitting area around a fireplace and French doors opening onto the patio.Casa Aire de Lecrin is located in the small village of Pinos del Valle. Motril and the Andalusian Coast are a 30-minute drive away, as is Granada. Federico Garcia Lorca Airport is 34 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Perfect location to explore the southern coast of Spain and the Alpujarras and all the villages around. Very cute old house, lovely large bedroom and beautiful shared roof terrace with spectacular views. Anna and Martin were wonderful hosts, with delicious breakfasts and a special dinner one night.
- A lovely house, great fire and delicious breakfast. Beautiful roof terrace. Worth doing the walk up the hill to the Monastery for great views.
- Nice place. Nice breakfast. Very friendly people.
- We loved everything from our room to the beautiful terrace overlooking the valley. Also the hosts made us feel at home. Definitely worth it.
- We liked everything about the property from the lovely hosts Anna and Martin to the great breakfasts,the roof terrace,the atmospheric plunge pool and the superb location.
Bed and Breakfast
Refugio Alpujarra Alta
Located in Sierra Nevada Natural Park, 7 hours walk from Mulhacen Mountain, Refugio Alpujarra Alta features a sun terrace with mountain views and free WiFi.Private and shared rooms include bed linen and individual lockers. Bathrooms are shared.Refugio Alpujarra Alta features a shared fully-equipped kitchen and a shared living room with a library, board games and fireplace. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property, where staff can provide tourist information. Supermarkets and restaurants are within 50 feet.Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 31 mi away.
- I want to live in Trevélez. Miriam and Ariel’s place was fantastic. They have lots of recommendations for places to go hiking or explore in the area. The breakfast is all fresh homemade goods. Beds were cozy and they kept the fire going when it was cold. Would come back in a heartbeat.
- It was a fantastic place to stay during our hiking in the Alpujarra mountains. Great hospitality, good breakfast, possible to buy something to drink.
- Miriam – the host – was perfect, she advised us the best way to Mulhacen. It was very friendly atmosphere. The fresh raspberries for breakfast were great! Thank you!!
- The kindness of the staff always here to treat the guests and the place which couldn’t be cuter. And all this for a very reasonable price!
- The hostess was extremely helpful with everything: advice on transport, where to find the best food etc. Basically you get accomodations plus tourist office plus logistics management in one friendly package 😉
El Cortijo del Pino
Located in the quiet Andalusian village of Albuñuelas, El Cortijo del Pino offers wonderful views of the Lecrin Valley. The bed & breakfast offers a shared garden and swimming pool.The house has a patio with a rose-covered pergola for al fresco dining, offering views of Albuñuelas. The lounge on the ground floor features rustic furniture and paintings, as well as terracotta floor tiles and wooden beamed ceilings. There is central heating throughout.The charming dining room has a wood-burning stove and Art Déco table. The modern kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. Outside, there is a barbecue.The city of Granada and the beaches of Costa Tropical are both just 30 minutes’ drive away. The ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada can be reached in about 40 minutes by car. The G7 walking route passes by the front door.
No reviews yet.
Green Peaks B&B
Located 7 miles from Granada Science Park, Green Peaks B&B has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and free WiFi.All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette with a a dishwasher and coffee machine. There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Green Peaks B&B has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby.Albaicin is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Granada Cathedral is 8 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 22 miles away.
- It was a beautiful high above Granada and about a 20 minute drive in to Granada itself. There was plenty of space to sit outside in fine weather. It was nice to eat breakfast around a large table in the dining room with the other guests and to share experiences and tips on what to do and where to eat. The owner was very helpful in providing maps and information about parking and so on.
- Host was very friendly and helpful when asked about what to do in the area.
- Hostess Angelas was very pleasant and helpful. View of Granada was amazing. Lovely garden and patio to relax in. Place is remote and quiet..far from the bustle of Granada. Access to kitchen during day and shelf in fridge.
- The B&B is an excellent place to relax and recharge with amazing views of the mountains and city below. It is so quiet and renting a car would have been beneficial. The host was so accommodating and very happy to help. If we come back I would certainly bring my running shoes/hiking boots to explore the mountains
- Excellent hospitality from owner of B&B who went above expectation to help book sightseeing activity to make our stay more enjoyable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bayacas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bayacas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bayacas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bayacas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!