10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bathmen Overijssel – Top Hotel Reviews
Bathmen Overijssel is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bathmen Overijssel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bathmen Overijssel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bathmen Overijssel. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bathmen Overijssel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bathmen Overijssel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bathmen Overijssel:
Bed and Breakfast Wevers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed and Breakfast Wevers offers accommodations in Bathmen, just 24 miles from Arnhem. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Zwolle is 19 miles from Bed and Breakfast Wevers, and Deventer is 5 miles away.
- The host was very friendly, we were greeted with a smile and she gave us a quick tour of the place which looked amazing! It was cosy and warm and all the little extra’s (nespresso machine, coffee, fruit, cookies) made us feel very welcome. The bedding was so comfortable, we slept very well indeed. In the morning we were greeted by bird song and a fresh breakfast that had been delivered to our door. We had a view on the pastures with cows and chickens, which added to the experience. The whole stay was fantastic and if you want to escape the city for a while and enjoy tranquillity, nature and good food this is the place to go. Utterly recommended!
- WONDERFUL PLACE’ BEUTIFUL GARDEN. VERY CLEAN AND COMFORT. THE LADY THAT HOST US WAS SO KINDLY AND NICE. IT WAS THE BEST PLACE FOR US AND FOR THE KIDS.
- Fantastc room with a superb breakfast!! The owner is very service-minded and nice! We really recommend this place 😄
- Heerlijk ontbijtje en een ruime kamer/ appartementje volop privacy, super.
- de ontvangst was zeer hartelijk, zalig ontbijt, heerlijke omgeving vlakbij het fraaie batmen waar je ook alles wat je nodig hebt voorhanden hebt. Een mooi brinkdorpje, veel restaurants, etc. al met al weer een heerlijke ervaring. De verrassing is een natuurzwembad… vanaf juni ( voor ons dan ) heerlijk. maar nu nog wat koud. Maar dat is heel persoonlijk! SUPER SUPER SUPER!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Klein Arkelsteijn is located in Bathmen, just 27 miles from Arnhem. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Zwolle is 20 miles from Klein Arkelsteijn, and Deventer is 8 miles away.
- Beautiful location & excellent hosts, we’ll stay again.
- Everything was beyond the expectation!:)Thank you!
- hosts were friendly and rooms were comfortable and a patio was available if the weather was pleasant. well equipped kitchen.
- A lot of space and heated floors, great for the kids to play. Comfortable beds, super clean rooms. Fridge and cupboard well stocked for breakfast, snacks (yogurt, crackers, fruit) and drinks. Breakfast is self service (in room) and quite simple (bread, cheese, cold cuts, eggs and assorted sweets on bread), but good quality and plentiful. Friendly hosts. Wifi good enough to watch Netflix.
- My wife and I travelled to the Netherlands for the wedding of our friends which took place in the vicinity. The place is absolutely idillic, clean, our hosts were friendly and nice. We regret that we could not stay there longer.
B&B Erve Dikkeboer
Located in Bathmen, 25 miles from Arnhem, B&B Erve Dikkeboer features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Zwolle is 20 miles from B&B Erve Dikkeboer, and Deventer is 7 miles away.
The location is great! Nice and quiet, a lot of green wherever you look. Cow, goats, ships and even a stork(nest) everything that you would expect from staying at the countryside.
The bed was wonderful! So nice that we didn’t want to get up.
- De rust, ruimte van het huisje en het heerlijke ontbijt!!
- Het was in 1 woord geweldig, wel even zoeken om de locatie te vinden, maar het was grandioos. Ga zeker nog een keer.
- Verrassend ontbijt met veel zelfgemaakte producten. Elektrisch verstelbare boxspingbedden. Leuk en knus.
- Gastvrijheid, sfeer, comfort, schoon appartement. Leuk en goed restaurant op 4km. Graaf Otto.
- The location is great! Nice and quiet, a lot of green wherever you look. Cow, goats, ships and even a stork(nest) everything that you would expect from staying at the countryside.
Boutique B&B Huize De Worp
Located in Deventer in the region of Overijssel, 21 miles from Arnhem, Boutique B&B Huize De Worp features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Nijmegen is 31 miles from Boutique B&B Huize De Worp, and Zwolle is 18 miles from the property.
- A super quirky and lovely place, quite an experience to stay there! The breakfast is also fabulous and in style, not something you get every day. The owner is a lovely and decent, uncomplicated, there for you, but unimposing. Very quiet location a short stroll from central Deventer, free and easy parking on the street in front (the Worp), free Wifi works just fine. Room is big enough and very charming.
- A very quirky and lovely house, a unique experience to stay there! Quite old-fashioned but lovely and decently sized room. Excellent breakfast in style. Super-quiet location just across the IJssel from Deventer city centre. You can drive or walk over the bridge, or even more in style, take the ferry (pedestrian & bicycles only) across the Ijssel which takes about 30 seconds.
we booked last minute and arrived late, but this was no problem for them! wonderful charming cosy english style house with 1001 wonderful details…
thanks a lot x
- the chap who ran this establishment was very nice indeed. he told us lots of things to see and do and was very interesting to talk to. it was a lovely and unusual trip into town through a park and across a small river on a ferry. it was all very easy and the fferry man was a character so the short trip was fun..i liked the house but it would not be to everyones taste. breakfast was good, he even fried us an egg.
- The hosts were helpful and flexible, the house itself has kept a lot of historic charm and the location next to the river is beautiful
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, De Bolderie offers accommodations in Markelo, just 28 miles from Arnhem.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zwolle is 24 miles from De Bolderie, and Deventer is 12 miles from the property.
- The Bed&Breakfast is located in a nice rural area and very quiet. The room was cozy and the heat was on since it was cold and wet outside, that made a warm welcome. The beds were wide and long enough and very comfortable, the mattresses were nice an firm, we slept very good in these beds. We will go there again! Good value for money.
The property is situated close to A1, which is convinient when coming from DK.
The house is so idylic situated and we loved the garden with it’s many utraditionel ways of planting. Gave us good inspiration.
The hosts were SO friendly and helpful.
The room was nice and cosy, very good beds.
The breakfast was outstanding – never seen anything like it.
We can really recomend the place – no doubt about that.
We have the best holiday memories and will not hesitated to return when going to Holland again. Thanks a lot.
Lovely 2 room B&B located in the countryside. The host was welcoming.
The room was large with a good size bathroom. Toiletries were provided.
The breakfast was good, meats, cheese, eggs.
- Geen aanvullend commentaar. Alles was dik in een orde. Een terechte 10!
- un accueil très chaleureux ainsi qu’un petit déjeuné très copieux et le cadre, literie parfaite, les sanitaires aussi.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, B&B Verwoldsehof is located in Laren. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Arnhem is 26 miles from B&B Verwoldsehof, and Zwolle is 24 miles away.
- I liked every single thing about this accomadation, it was perfect! From the very warm welcome I received to the relaxing time and the delicious breakfast. Such a nice stay
- Zeer goede gastvrouw. Ontbijt was heerlijk. Vers zelfgemaakt brood en heerlijk beleg. Voor kinderen super; grote trampoline, voetbalveldje, wip, skelters, schommels. Huisje was schoon.
- Heerlijk rustige plek, vlakbij natuurgebied. Zorgzame gastvrouw!
- Goede bedden en mooie buiten omgeving. Perfect voor Pieterpad lopers.
- Geweldige accomodatie! Als je het Pieterpad loopt kom je langs deze B&B (5,5 km vóór Laren), dus ideaal om hier te overnachten. Mathilde was ook erg vriendelijk en behulpzaam, verder heeft ze een super ontbijt met vers brood voor ons gemaakt (+een cakeje met kaarsje voor de jarige job, dat was erg leuk)
B&B de Noordenberg
Located in Holten in the region of Overijssel, 30 miles from Arnhem, B&B de Noordenberg features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Zwolle is 21 miles from B&B de Noordenberg, and Deventer is 11 miles from the property.
- What a lovely homely apartment . Completely self contained with everything you need and proper coffee on tap. So quiet and we even got to park our motorbikes in the Barn to keep them safe and dry . We will definitely be back.
- Joke and Gerhard were perfect hosts, very helpful and thoughtful throughout our stay. Beautiful garden setting for breakfast and happy hour! Treated like family. Easy walking distance of town centre. Don’t miss this little gem!
- Arrived to a welcome of scented candles and beautiful flowers. Spacious area with easy chairs and dining table. Had small kitchenette in entry area and large shower.
- great room, very comfy, great breakfast, bang on time.
- The owners were very friendly, quiet place, good location, close to rental bike facilities. The room was very neat and clean. The breakfast was simple but enough. Definitely a good value for money!
Luxe B&B Het Colmerhof
Located in Deventer in the region of Overijssel, 23 miles from Arnhem, Luxe B&B Het Colmerhof features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Zwolle is 19 miles from Luxe B&B Het Colmerhof, and Apeldoorn is 11 miles away.
- 10 out of 10 B&B! The rooms are large, luxurious, with the most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept on and modern bathrooms. We stayed there for 4 nights with a child and everything was absolutely wonderful. We also had a full use of kitchen, access to the garden and we could even rent bikes from the owners! The location is perfect, green and quiet, 10-15 min from the city centre and 5 min from the aqua park and ice ring. The breakfast was excellent; homemade bread, fresh croissants, eggs, meat, cheese and freshly squeezed orange juice! Willam is an amazing host and a lovely man. I highly recommend this place and I am definitely coming back! Everything was beyond perfect!
- A very warm welcome by the owner, a very nice room, well-equipped kitchen – very nice.
- We received a warm welcome by the owners and found a small welcome gift on the bed. Everything was the way it should be, including an excellent breakfast with home baked bread. This is certainly a place to recommend.
- Friendly welcome, delicious breakfast, wonderful garden and nice people.
- Fantastic B&B in Colmschate, just out of Deventer. The hosts (and their cat and 7 kittens) are wonderful. The room is luxurious, with a large and very comfortable bed, modern bathroom and high ceiling and a back porch. There is TV and you can even watch Netflix if you so desire. The breakfast is plentiful and delicious, and is served on a large dining table so you get to socialize with the other guests (there were 3 other couples when we stayed), which adds to the overall gezelligheid. You can rent bikes from the owners (for a fee). Highly recommended.
Marckeler Broeck is located in Markelo, just 29 miles from Arnhem. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a shared bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Zwolle is 23 miles from Marckeler Broeck, and Deventer is 12 miles away.
- The house was warm and welcoming, with wine, flowers and candle lights, and the swimming pool and sauna were excellent! Moreover, Peter prepared a delicious dinner – you do not need a restaurant within walking distance, it is there! Breakfast was stunning, too. We could not have had a better place to stay with our three adult children
- Excellent buffet breakfast with many options. Indoor pool and sauna. Lovely rural property.
- Very quiet location and the hydrapool and sauna were good. Breakfast was very good and nicely presented. Very relaxed atmosphere. Good area for walking or cycling.
- Een heerlijke ruime kamer. Wij hebben één keer gebruik gemaakt van het aanbod om het diner te nuttigen, dat was prima geregeld. Er was ook een zwembad en (infrarood?-)sauna, maar daar hebben wij geen gebruik van gemaakt.
- Vriendelijke gastheer, alles klopt bij deze B&B. Heerlijk ontbijt, lekkere bedden. Ook voor ontspanning zeker aan te raden. Mede door de sauna en zwembad. Komen hier zeker nog eens terug. Peter weet het de gasten uitstekend naar de zin te maken, onze complimenten.
PicaBella – B&B en atelier
Located in Laren, 25 miles from Arnhem, PicaBella – B&B en atelier features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Zwolle is 24 miles from PicaBella – B&B en atelier, and Deventer is 9 miles from the property.
Warmth and generosity of the hosts.
Delicious breakfast & daily packed lunch.
Tea (or wine) on offer whenever we returned from our trips in the beautiful countryside.
The superb large garden!
- De ontvangst, we kwamen laat aan maar hebben nog een prachtig mooi gesprek gehad. André en Marijke hebben ons erg in de watten gelegd
- Sehr herzlicher Empfang der Gastgeber Marijke und André. Das ist wirklich sehr sehr schön und ruhig gelegen. Das Gesamtpaket zwischen Haus und Gastgebern harmoniert einfach hervorragend. Ein Platz an dem man sich richtig wohlfühlen kann.
- Maximale aandacht van de gastheer en vrouw . Halen en brengen voor ons als wandelaars heel fijn. Voor een habbekrats heel leuk met de pot meegegeten. Fijn ligbad. Superontbijt naar keuze met veel fruit. Mooie tuin.
- Rusticiteit en authenticiteit. Te goedkoop, eigenlijk.
- Warmth and generosity of the hosts.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bathmen Overijssel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bathmen Overijssel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bathmen Overijssel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bathmen Overijssel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!