10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Basse-Bodeux Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Basse-Bodeux Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Basse-bodeux Liege Province:
B&B Gîte du Moulin
Bed and breakfast Gîte du Moulin is peacefully located in the countryside in Trois-Ponts, a 20-minute drive from the Spa-Francorchamps F1 Circuit and 15.5 miles from the centre of Spa. This property offers spacious guest rooms, free WiFi, a sauna and an outdoor hot tub.Rooms come with a seating area and a coffee machine. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with a bath and/or a shower, a double wash basin, towels and a toilet.From Gîte du Moulin, it is 3.1 miles to the town of Stavelot, where you can find several restaurants, cafés and other establishments.It is 10.6 miles to Malmedy, 19.9 miles to Bütgenbach with its Lake and 34.2 miles to Liège. The area around the Gîte du Moulin offers a number of outdoor activities including hiking, walking and horse riding.
No reviews yet.
B&B Moulin de Rahier
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Moulin de Rahier offers accommodations in Stoumont, just 30 miles from Aachen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Liège is 20 miles from B&B Moulin de Rahier, and Durbuy is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from B&B Moulin de Rahier.
- Rustig gelegen B&B met supervriendelijke Nederlandse uitbaters. Heerlijk uitgebreid ontbijt en smaakvol ingerichte kamers met vintage meubels in kleur-thema (roze kamer, groene kamer …). De omgeving is een paradijs voor wandelaars.
- Erg vriendelijk, goed ontbijt, mooie locatie, fijne bedden. Ideaal voor gezien met 2 kids.
- alles was goed en de mensen daar erg aardig en wilden alles voor je doen
- Lit confortable , calme de la chambre , décoration agréable. Petit déjeuné très copieux.
- rustig gelegen – wordt beheerd door een nederlandstalige gastvrouw – de kamer was ingericht in stijl van de jaren 60 (mooi gedaan, verzorgd en netjes) – het ontbijt was zeer goed (met vers uitgeperst fruitsap). We waren daar voor één overnachting wegens een trouwfeest – het afhalen van de sleutel op een ander tijdstip was geen probleem.
B&B Les Tchéous
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Les Tchéous offers accommodations in La Gleize, just 31 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Aachen is 27 miles from B&B Les Tchéous, and Valkenburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very friendly welcome. Very good Breakfast. Wonderfull location. Quiet night.
- If you are military maniac, there is perfect place for you. Owners are very kind and knows everything about military history of the area.
- Clean, quiet, beautifully furnished, excellent breakfast.
- For a WW2 buff this is a fantastic site. It actually played a part in the battle and pictures of the house can be seen in the books Duel in the Mist. Owners are happy to talk about sites in the area and loaned me several books overnight. They also went out of their way to make sure I had something to eat and drink when I had to leave very early the next morning.
- Quiet location, just 15 minutes from Malmedy & Francorchamps racetrack. Comfy beds and very nice breakfast. Very friendly & helpful owners that make you feel very welcome !
B&B Domaine du Vieux Chêne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Domaine du Vieux Chêne offers accommodations in Stoumont. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Aachen is 30 miles from B&B Domaine Vieux Chêne, and Liège is 20 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 23 miles away.
We were stuck with our car when we arrived on friday evening. At first the host said “not my problem, you fix it”. But on saturday morning he did try to help us get it out of the mud. (We didn’t manage to do it, but I called the leasing company to get the car out.)
The hostess was very lovely, also the breakfast was yummy!
We had dinner and lunch in Le Vert de Pommier and it was very cosy there! We also did a walk of 9km starting from there: great walk!
– the place is equipped in a very elegant, stylish and tasteful way
- Beautiful room and excellent located in a quiet area. Friendly service and good breakfast service.
- Everything was perfect! Large room, quiet location, excellent breakfast.
- Nice country location, quiet, comfortable and excellent hosts.
- We were stuck with our car when we arrived on friday evening. At first the host said “not my problem, you fix it”. But on saturday morning he did try to help us get it out of the mud. (We didn’t manage to do it, but I called the leasing company to get the car out.)
B&B Nord Sud
Nord Sud is set in a charming stone-built house in Salmchâteau, 1.6 miles from Vielsalm. It features a large garden with terrace and classic accommodation with free Wi-Fi.The rooms have characteristic decorations such as wooden ceiling beams, wooden flooring and original furnishings. Each comes with cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.On sunny days, guests can relax on a sun lounger in the garden or the Nord Sud’s terrace. The in-house restaurant serves a French-Italian cuisine menu for dinner for reservation holders only. Breakfast is served here every morning.There is private, covered parking available for bikes and bicycles. Les Doyards, offering various watersport activities, is just 1.2 miles away from Nord Sud.
- Safe, Quiet and peaceful. Extremely efficient with excellent food quality.
- We stayed here for the third time. It was as nice as we remembered it. We had a wonderful hike and slept very well. This is such a lovely place in a very old village. For nature and history lovers.
It is a nice, perfect little cottage feel. Felt welcomed by the entire family.
A nice little re-charge from all the travel hustle and bustle. Petting the goats can relieve a lot of stress.
- Perfect accommodation, would recommend it to everyone. We had a nice and quiet 3p bedroom with good bathroom.
- Comfortable bed, with a private bathroom with a shower. Fresh breakfast every day with decent different options. Private parking positions for cars and in the future covered parking for motorbikes. Free WiFi. Close to Vielsalm where there are sufficient restaurants.
B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne
Showcasing a playground and ski storage, B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne is located in Stoumont in the region of Liege Province, just 30 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Aachen is 28 miles from B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne, and Liège is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne.
- You can feel the atmosphere of the very old building (1880!). Friendly and responsive personnel.
- Good location, very nice and welcoming hosts, good breakfast and tasty food in restaurant.
- Nice and helpful owners. Beautiful surroundings, quiet place apart from some traffic. Decoration of the rooms, hallway and restaurant is done with an eye for detail in old style. The room was clean. New bathroom. The b&b is situated nicely to see some of the touristic highlights of the Ardennes, but also if you like to explore the natural surroundings. It would be nice if the train still stopped here…
- This old railway station has been nicely converted into a small hotel with excellent restaurant. Countryside location.
- Very nice hotel and perfect service ! Very nice people !
B&B Les Tilleuls
One of our top picks in Vielsalm.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Les Tilleuls is located in Vielsalm in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 29 miles from Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Durbuy is 21 miles from B&B Les Tilleuls, and Monschau is 23 miles away. Liege Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The host was very friendly, great place, wonderfull room.
- The materials used in the room were very nice. Beautiful view and terrasse in the garden.
- Very friendly people, they make you feel like home. Complete breakfest, cozy living/relaxing room.
- Good breakfast, lovely to be able to have an open fire, great base for walks around the Vielsalm area, friendly & helpful hostess.
- The B&B has been renovated about a year ago, so the style, facilities and design are all wonderful. The staff are also very friendly and helpful. Breakfasts were great.
Fleurs-Sauvages is located in Hebronval, just 30 miles from Liège. The bed and breakfast has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Durbuy is 17 miles from Fleurs-Sauvages, and Monschau is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 32 miles from Fleurs-Sauvages.
- Very friendly hosts, nice house and great breakfast! The surroundings are also really nice.
- Friendly Welcome ~ clean room with plenty hot water ~ small bottle of wine and chocolates a lovely little extra ~ a relaxing drink by an open fire ~ great nights sleep ~ breakfast fit for a king
- Friendly owners. Felt very wellcome. Dinner also available on reservation.
- Sehr nette und freundliche atmosfere, Fruhstuk bedienung wunderbar
- Accueil très chaleureux, chambre correspondant exactement à la description, grande salle de bain très propre. Petit déjeuner très copieux et délicieux. Une hôtesse pleine d’attention!
B&B Villa Louise
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, B&B Villa Louise offers accommodations in Stavelot.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aachen is 27 miles from B&B Villa Louise, and Liège is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 27 miles from B&B Villa Louise.
The nice old house, surrounded by beautiful garden, few steps from the centre of Stavelot.
The hostess, Fabienne, is so nice and helpful!
The rooms are comfortable, some of them have bathroom and toilet outside, others – en-suite.
Modest, but good breakfast.
Generally very good value for money.
- Hosts very helpful and friendly, lots of good advice about the area. The breakfast was fine. The bed was good, kitchen excellent equipped. There was a washing machine.
- Location excellent for Spa race circuit and to walk into Stavelot in the evening,
- Fantastic hospitality and location, great property and so-so friendly
- The connections in the village was a bonus and quite personal the surround was pleasantly quiet and Fabienne helped smooth out some of my language difficulties. A most gracious hostess!
- The nice old house, surrounded by beautiful garden, few steps from the centre of Stavelot.
B&B Bel Natura – Couette et Café
Bel Natura is in a 19th century manor, 5 minutes from Stavelot’s historic center. It has characteristic accommodations with modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The rooms have charming wall and ceiling decorations and a classic hardwood floor. The private bathrooms have a walk-in shower and free toiletries.Every morning, Bel Natura – Couette et Café serves breakfast including fresh bread, eggs, fruit and juice. Guests can enjoy free soft drinks, tea and coffee during their stay. Several restaurants are available in Stavelot’s city center .There is a game room and a playground available for the younger guests. The surroundings are ideal for long hikes and bicycling tours.Spa Francorchamps’ famous race circuit is 3 miles away. Royal Golf Club des Fagnes is 8 miles by car.
- The B&B Bel Natura – Couette et Café is an incredible renovated old house in the city centre of Stavelot, very easy to reach, free parking available and with amazing rooms (high ceilings, new and modern bathroom, big and comfortable bed, TV, small kitchen, etc). The best: the owners (very nice people, easy going, helping since the beginning and very friendly) and the breakfast (amazing)! Perfect place to visit Stavelot and Spa regions.
- Old house in an historic city surrounded by beautiful landscape and nature.
- The owner was amazingly helpful and the authentic Italian épicerie attached to the B&B meant that the breakfasts were superb! LOVED the whole experience!
- Very big room for the money. The old decor was very nice and good for the value. The hotel is very close to the track.
- The location for the Spa Francorchamps curcuit is great. Also walking distance to the local restaurants, only about 100 yards.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Basse-bodeux Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!