10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island:
The Birches Acadian Bed & Breakfast and Cottages
Located in Southwest Harbor in the region of Mount Desert Island, 9 miles from Bar Harbor, The Birches Acadian Bed & Breakfast and Cottages features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from Birches Acadian B&B and Cottages.
- The Birches is a wonderful Bed and Breakfast Inn! Susie, the owner and inn keeper is so much fun! She helped us make the most our stay in the Acadia National Park area. I recommend this Inn highly as the Inn is beautiful, the breakfasts were delicious, and the hospitality was superb! The views from our bedroom were amazing as we looked over the water.
- Large room, excellent bed, blue berry crumble in front of the bay, advices on the paths less traveled …
- Quiet, close to where we needed to be, and convenient – Suzi was a great, thoughtful host! We weren’t able to take advantage of the breakfast, but the bed was excellent!
- The owner of the Birches was fantastic. Every morning she prepared a wonderful breakfast and then sat with each guest, couple or group of travelers to learn their expectations for their visit and the day. Then she would fashion an itinerary that fulfilled those expectations. Having spent her life in the area she knew a tremendous amount about the local nature and wildlife, the culture, history, shopping and food. Every one of her suggestions to us was spot on. It was her expertise that made the difference and we had a truly outstanding time.
Great location to stay in Acadia NP away from the crowds and yet close to the interesting points.
Spent two days, wish we could stay more.
Room very comfortable, excellent breakfasts, and mostly perfect host, with advises of where to go, eat and hike, and what to see.
Highly recommended !!
Located in Northeast Harbor, 2.6 miles from Acadia National Park, Colonels Suites features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Comfortable. Good value for dollar spent. Convenient to ANP hiking. Enjoyed the stay.
- The room was beautiful and very clean. The restaurant was wonderful with great foot. We would definitely recommend this quaint little place to anyone visiting the area.
- Everyone was very nice. Since I traveled alone an elevator would have been easier but it is ok.
- Big choice of breakfast since downstairs is also a full bakery and restaurant. Waiter was very friendly and garrulous. Suite was large and had microwave, refrigerator, dining table and kitchen sink. Climate control in each room. Bathroom was large (with tub), however soap bars were very small for showering. Nice little supermarket with large selection of beverages (both hard and soft) down the street, along with some quaint shops.
Quiet location with good access to Acadia NP.
The wifi was good and the lighting in the bathroom was well thought out. Nice breakfasts.
The Shore Path Cottage
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, The Shore Path Cottage is located in Bar Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Bangor Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was wonderful. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The house was beautiful and close to the beach and town. Loved everything about our stay.
- What a wonderful place to stay. The hostess and her mother were delightful! Suggested a great restaurant for dinner and made sure we were all set for the evening. Breakfast was amazing, such great choices. Sitting on the porch with a view of the water was a great way to start our day. We will be back!
- Everything from owners to room, food and helpful advice. Very comfortable and felt like home! Woyld highly recommend. Easy walk to town and pier.
- The owner was very sweet and the breakfast was delicious. The room could have been updated but it was acceptable.
- The home was beautiful! I loved the front porch looking out onto the harbor. Lisabeth and Roberta were so friendly and helpful. The location was ideal. Walking the shore path to restaurants and shops was enjoyable and convenient. I wish we had more time to enjoy.
Stone Throw Cottage Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Stone Throw Cottage Inn offers accommodations in Bar Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bangor Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The innkeepers go out of their way to welcome guests. Rooms are very comfortable. The highlight of staying here are the wonderful meals served for breakfast each morning!
- Warm and inviting atmosphere…hosts went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and take care of our needs. Would definitely stay here again if I were in the area.
- Very convenient location to restaurants, shopping and harbor
- The innkeepers, Jerry and Kim, were so wonderful! From greeting us at our late check in to giving restaurant and activity suggestions, they helped to make our trip even more wonderful. The inn was clean, charming and located in the perfect area. Each morning’s breakfast was delicious and well thought out with special attention to the needs of each guest.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aysgarth Station offers accommodations in Bar Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 42 miles from Aysgarth Station.
No reviews yet.
Moseley Cottage Inn and The Town Motel
One of our best sellers in Bar Harbor! Moseley Cottage Inn and The Town Motel offers accommodations in Bar Harbor. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.Bangor Airport is 42 miles away.
- Beautiful, very comfortable room. Breakfast was incredible!
- Location and the ability to walk into the downtown area.
- This was a wonderful place to stay in Bar Harbor. You could walk downtown. The breakfast was fantastic.
- The staff was excellent. Breakfast was very good and large enough that only a snack was necessary for lunch. The room was very nice and plenty large for two people. Everything in Bar Harbor was within walking distance and the busses that went through the Park were close also.
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. The motel was in an area just off the main road and was quiet but a quick walk from the restaurants and stores.
The Elmhurst Inn
The Elmhurst Inn offers accommodations in Bar Harbor.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Great location in Bar Harbor, charming old house, friendly staff, and delicious home made breakfast.
- The innkeeper, Cheryl, was gregarious, friendly, and an excellent cook. The room was spacious and clean; the bed was comfortable, with a warm and luxurious down comforter. My favorite part was the in-room fireplace. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. While we were the only guests on the second night of our stay, there were others staying in the inn on the first night and yet there was no through-the-walls-or-door noise. The inn itself was charmingly decorated for the holidays. The location was convenient without being right in the busy part of downtown (didn’t matter for this stay: the town was basically deserted! But good to know for the busy summer season.)
- Very comfortable bed! Great room. Also, they were amazing at meeting my vegan dietary needs! Gave me a full vegan breakfast and even made me vegan cookies for the afternoon. SUCH an appreciated touch since most Inns don’t go out of their way to meet my needs. I didn’t give them advance notice but recommend that you should. They can also meet other dietary needs. Wonderful host.
– Selection between a sweet and a savory breakfast, different day to day, and delicious!
– Very nice host, and she was helpful to find a place for dinner on Thanksgiving day.
– Nicely decorated place.
- Loved the place and will probably stay there next year!
Anne’s White Columns Inn
Anne’s White Columns Inn offers accommodations in Bar Harbor.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Bangor Airport is 42 miles away.
- Bed, breakfast and host were all great! Bob was very friendly and offered up sugguestions as to what to see while exploring Acadia National Park! He even suggested the Thirsty Whale, which is a great place to unwind for some pub food and a drink.
- The breakfasts were just so amazing!! Different each day and a piece of cake that we saved for later in the day!! Delicious!
- The quality of the service and the friendship of the manager.
- Great location. Staff very good. Happy hour and the home made breakfast were highlights.
- Friendly owner, beautiful grounds, short walk to town.
This Bar Harbor inn has a full breakfast every morning and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Acadia National Park is 5 miles from the property.Cleftstone Manor features uniquely decorated guest rooms which include a private bathroom and TV with a DVD player. Some of the rooms have a fireplace and a sitting area.The 3-course breakfast includes items like eggs, fresh fruit, and homemade baked goods and is served in the sun room or in the dining room.Visitors can relax in the sauna and visit the fitness room. The Bar Harbor Cleftstone Manor features a garden and a library with games, books, and free Wi-Fi.Bar Harbor Whale Watch Company is 1 miles from the property. The Bar Harbor Historical Society is a 5-minute drive from the inn.
- The whole experience at Cleftstone Manor was excellent! Our room was beautiful; and very comfortable. Breakfasts were extraordinary, and the owner could not have been more accommodating; even suggesting sites to see and places to dine!
- Food was the best, amazing good. Prettiest interior, relaxing. Owner highly visible, lovely lady
- History of the building. The owners were knowledgeable and wonderful.
- The personal service from the staff was superb.The welcome and helpfulness was fantastic which added to our enjoyment of our visit to Bar Harbour.
- The breakfast was delicious. The inn is beautifully decorated. The innkeepers are very nice, helpful, just can’t say enough good things about them.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chiltern Inn offers accommodations in Bar Harbor.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bangor Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The owners were excellent friendly and engaging and provided additional directions and things to do at breakfast every morning
- food was very good, omelettes were great. the house was very impressive, 15 minute walk to shops and restaurants. host was very helpful suggesting things to see and do, would have missed if on my own
- The proprietors were extremely welcoming and helpful. The location is quiet and still near town. The breakfasts were terrific. Would stay there again in an instant.
- The Mills family were very nice. The breakfast was very good. The room was quiet and comfortable.
- The hosts were extremely friendly, very helpful in guiding us what to see and do. Breakfast was delicious, elaborate and beautifully presented. The whole stay was remarkable .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bass Harbor Mount Desert Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!