10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Barú Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Barú Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Barú Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barú Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barú Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Barú Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Barú Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Barú Puntarenas:
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Quinta Heliconia is located in Barú in the region of Puntarenas, just 25 miles from Manuel Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Playa Hermosa is 11 miles from Quinta Heliconia, and Quepos is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location surrounded by the jungle with a view of the ocean. A very private get-away. No air conditioning or tv, but the quality of the room, bathroom, pool, walking paths more than make up for it. Highly recommend 4wheel drive to get there. Near water falls.
- Absolutely beautiful setting. Mattie is very gracious and her home is lovely. The views are amazing. If you want to get away, this meets that expectation.
- The owner is fantastic, super kind and helpful. The breakfast was outstanding. The pool is amazing, super clean and the property is quite big. I do recommend this place.
- We loved everything about Quinta Heliconia. Everything! Just go. Words cannot describe it…
We were perfectly welcomed and could enjoy a lot this beautiful place, the view over the hills up to the sea, the awsome pool, the very well designed and large room including superb bathroom and not to forget the delicious breakfast.
It was a pleaure to exchange experiences about traveling and live with Maite who made sure that we had a perfect last day and night at Costa Rica.
Mercy beaucoup, c’etait une grande plaisir de rester chez vous, Maite!!!
Tree of Life Cabinas
Offering an outdoor pool surrounded by an area with loungers, Tree of Life Cabinas is located in Dominicalito, between Uvita and Dominical and accessible by 4-wheel drive vehicles only. This jungle surrounded property is just 13 minutes’ drive from Dominical Beach. Free WiFi access is available.Views of the sunsets and ocean can be enjoyed from all the cabins. Each room here will provide you with a closet, patio and a seating area. Featuring indoor and outdoor showers, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a safety deposit box.Guests can relax at the patio in a hammock or a chair. A large garden with a walking trail is available where tropical plants, flowers, birds and other local wildlife can be observed.Cabinas have full outdoor kitchens with cooktop, sink, coffee maker with complimentary Costa Rican coffee and refrigerator.Breakfast served daily.Tree of Life Cabinas also boasts a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking to Posa Azul Waterfall.
- Lovely stay! The owners are very nice people and they help you with everything you need. The view is fantastic. The property is one of a kind. They have their own wildlife animals in the “garden”!
- It was a very peaceful, clean and comfortable accommodation. The view is amazing and the garden is super beautiful. The owners are very helpful and nice. We enjoyed it very much!
- Definatley a must stay if you are travelling in the area. The cabinas are fabulous and the hosts, Ben and Nate, are welcoming and helpful. Not to mention Nate’s cooking which was superb. We were very pleased with everything and would definatley recommend.
Amazing location, felt like you are part of nature. Ben and Nate are super friendly and helpful hosts. Definitely have breakfast and dinner there as it’s great food and company.
Lying in the hammock watching sunset through the mountains over the sea, with a cold beer was the highlight of my day!
- Well appointed cute little cabina in the jungle with a view. Amazing meal put on by Ben and Nate who were very attentive and friendly hosts.
Eden Tica Lodge
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Eden Tica Lodge is located in Uvita, just 13 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Santa Elena is 14 miles from Eden Tica Lodge, and Dominical is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Drake Bay Airport, 31 miles from Eden Tica Lodge.
- Superb range of fruits for breakfast served out by the pool. So nice to be in such a wonderfully peaceful location with toucans flying on for breakfast. Kind and generous hosts.
- I liked the remoteness and peacefulness of it all. The beach was down the mountain by a couple of miles, so the crowds couldn’t find us. We spent hours by the pool enjoying the sounds of nature, watching birds, swimming, and reading. It was one of the best places we have ever stayed. Jessica and Louis were kind and gracious hosts.
- Spectacular setting; wonderful infinity pool; nice family owners; delightful sitting areas. Extra dinner from Luis was good. There are only two small apartment-like units with large decks; you can be very private or relate to the other couple of people. The views are breath-taking and the place is very serene.
- The staff was very friendly and gave us a great greeting even though we arrived quite late. They were also accomodating of our early departure and left us breakfast ready for us to prepare in the early morning. The place has a good view because it’s up in the mountain – the ride up there definitely requires a 4×4 but if you have one it is no problem. The bed was massive and the room was fresh – with the fans on we were comfortable for sleeping.
- We really had a wonderful stay in this little piece of paradise. People who enjoy it not to be in the typical touristic hotels but in a quiet and peaceful area are here at the right place. The bungalows are very clean and spacious. From the nice pool you have a wonderful view on the ocean and there are nice animals around (tucans, monkeys etc.). The owners are a very friendly couple always willing to help and who give good ideas what you can do around. I’d just really recommand a 4×4 jeep to get up there.
El Paraiso de Cristian
El Paraiso de Cristian is located in Uvita, 12 miles from Playa Hermosa and 14 miles from Santa Elena. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Dominical is 11 miles from El Paraiso de Cristian, and Salitre is 30 miles away.
- Extremely well kept grounds and spotless room…lots of great details like cutting board, small fridge, porch hammock, and nice sheets.
- Room was superclean, nice and cosy. Place is quiet and the owner takes good personal care of the clients.
The compound is quite new, well maintained and very clean.
Window nets against mosquitos and a small kitchen inside the house.
- cabin was spotless and nicely finished (both wood and tile). In-line hot water shower NOT the standard plastic suicide shower heater – new, safe and quite adjustable. Good breakfast (fruit, fresh bread, yoghurt, cereal and excellent coffee). Hibiscus hedge around edge of property gave privacy and bird habitat
- Smart tidy property. Good breakfast which was very nicely presented. Christian is a very attentive host.
Jardín de los Monos
One of our best sellers in Matapalo! Located in Matapalo, 14 miles from Manuel Antonio, Jardín de los Monos features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Jardín de los Monos, and Quepos is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 45 miles from Jardín de los Monos.
- The residence and grounds are beautiful. There are butterflies, birds, lizards and sloths around the property. Very relaxing place to stay and wonderful breakfast. The beach is very flat and spacious at low tide and fairly deserted.
Jardin de los Monos is a perfect place to relax. The whole property is very well maintained with a beautiful garden and nice pool area. Our room was great as well and we loved waking up seeing monkeys from our window. Also there are sloths living in the trees around the guesthouse and the beautiful empty beach is just a very short walk away. After being able to see wildlife in this relaxed setting you might get a bit disappointed if visiting some of the more popular national parks later.
On top of this the owners are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast is delicious. We would love to return.
- Great location near the beach, very peaceful. Lovely pool and the gardens are beautiful. Monkeys and sloths around, it is a great base for exploring the area. Breakfast was great, especially the bread! Girls and Lettika were wonderful hosts. Bed very comfortable.
- Awsome bathroom, new construction, awsome beach close by
- Everything is amazing here.. The owners so lovely.. The breakfast amazing.. Clean.. ? better than stay in a National Park..
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Dreamy Contentment offers accommodations in Matapalo, just 14 miles from Manuel Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Dreamy Contentment, and Quepos is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Loved the setting!! Denis our host and other staff – Roberto and Andres all were gracious and so nice to to visit with.
The whole place is charming, neat and clean as a pin. We stayed in the upper cabana with the ocean breeze floating in and the sound of waves, fabulous bed/pillows. Good sized refrigerator the bathroom was large and well lit.
- Very friendly staff. We rent a surf board for the beach for free. The beach is amazing, although it is not ideal for bathing due to strong currents.
- Breakfast was very good. The owner (Carmen Trummer, VS) has a good hand of cooking. Our house was very comfortable and you could see the sea from your terrace, 2 minutes or less walking distance. On the beach, good sunbeds with parasol. Sandy beach with a beautiful sea. On the terrace of our house a sweet water shower (nice). So, you keep the interior free of sand. It not a typical tourist place, what we like very much. In the house is a little kitchen with everything in it, also a very good refrigerator. Owner is very nice and careful. Her personality made our stay extra special.
- Owner very nice, helpful, & flexible regarding breakfast, which was very good. Nice size unit with kitchen facilities. Quiet, beautiful location with short walk to the beach.
- The property owner was great. Very considerate and service oriented. My wife and I felt like we we’re staying with family by the time we left. Access to the beach and the quality of the beach is great. The accommodations are well Maintained and comfortable. I could go on and on. If you want a great place on the beach – this is it.
- Loved the setting!! Denis our host and other staff – Roberto and Andres all were gracious and so nice to to visit with.
El Toboso Bed&Breakfast
One of our top picks in Uvita.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Uvita, 14 miles from Playa Hermosa, El Toboso Bed&Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Santa Elena is 15 miles from El Toboso Bed&Breakfast, and Dominical is 11 miles from the property.
- The jungle sounds but there are plenty of other places to get these. This is a horrible place in every aspect
- Tasty big breakfast, very friendly staff. Natural and open air room. Lots of birds in the garden. Great kitchen for cooking yourself. Close to the beach.
- The room was awesome! Loved the open walls, looking out at the beautiful trees & wildlife while showering & on the toilet. The incredible sounds of the birds first thing in the morning. The breakfast was delicious with the fresh fruit & smoothie. The staff were so nice & accommodating. A short walk to the beach. Highly recommended if you want to get closer to nature.
- The quirky nature of the accommodation. Friendliness and helpfulness of staff, including the owner who seemed to genuinely care that guests were happy. It felt as though you were camping in the trees. It was lovely to wake up and see nature from your bed. The sea was extremely close and great for surfing (surfboards available to hire). We were genuinely very sorry to leave and will miss Markus.
- I loved the feeling of being totally in nature , my room was right above reception so didn’t feel so private but all in all great tree house feeling and super relaxed vibe
Rafiki Beach Camp
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Matapalo in the region of Puntarenas, 14 miles from Manuel Antonio, Rafiki Beach Camp features a private beach area and water sports facilities. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen and shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Rafiki Beach Camp, and Quepos is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Amazing location, lots to see, including a sloth and her baby, troops of monkeys, and a giant beetle, for example. The staff are AMAZING!!
- A beautiful setting on a secluded beach, comfortable beds and warm showers
- Great pool and direct access to the beautiful fine-sanded beach. Staff is extremely polite and accommodating. The safari-tent is exotic and exciting experience with a nice bathroom attached
- Alex and staff are great, very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend the kayak tour guided by Alex, you won’t be-leave the animals you will see. If kayaking isn’t your thing then just hang out at the pool and watch the mamma sloth and her baby in the tree 10 feet away!
- Beautiful location, wonderful safari tents that were big and comfortable, nice grounds
La Ceiba Ecoadventures
Located in Platanillo in the region of San José, 26 miles from Manuel Antonio, La Ceiba Ecoadventures features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 11 miles from La Ceiba Ecoadventures, and Quepos is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 32 miles from La Ceiba Ecoadventures.
- All the staff was very helpful and friendly. Randall especially went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable.
- The owners were super friendly and they let me check out later so I could sleep more.
- Loved the location. Exactly what we were looking for. Our cabin was in the middle of the jungle. Close to three waterfalls. Enjoyed swimming in the natural pools.
- Good staff, food, and part of the facility is very basic and part is high end.
- It is very secluded and quiet. The staff is super nice and accommodating. The cabin is spacious and there is an outside kitchen to use for longer stays.
Casa de tranquilidad
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Casa de tranquilidad offers accommodations in Tinamaste, just 27 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Playa Hermosa is 9 miles from Casa de tranquilidad, and Quepos is 27 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Barú Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Barú Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Barú Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Barú Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!