10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Barranca Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Barranca Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Barranca Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barranca Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barranca Alajuela. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Barranca Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Barranca Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Barranca Alajuela:
B&B Garden Grecia
B&B Garden Grecia is located in Grecia, 17 miles from San José and 6 miles from Alajuela. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Escazú is 15 miles from B&B Garden Grecia, and Heredia is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 8 miles from B&B Garden Grecia.
- Everything was amazing. The staff were so friendly and accommodating, the room was clean and beautiful, the breakfast was UNREAL; fresh fruit, eggs, toast, rice and beans, coffee, Juice. I would 100% go back.
- Beautiful grounds, great room with a very comfortable bed. Hot water in the large shower. Hosts were very gracious and friendly. Hot breakfast with a large plate of delicious fresh fruit, served in an awesome outdoor common area. Small pool with a waterfall sending out a relaxing sound. We will definitely book again when back in this area. Loved it!!!
- The owner was very friendly and the place very clean.
- Wonderful breakfast and Ronald and his wife were so accommodating to our needs
Ronald is the best host we have ever had at a B & B or air b & b. His hospitality goes above and beyond. He picked us up from airport at close to midnight. He drove us to town to get our rent a car the next day. He even invited us, and we went to a fundraiser for his church.
The grounds are immaculate, as are the rooms. The free breakfast was fresh and good each morning.
Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in San Ramón, just 28 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 17 miles from Casa Amanecer B&B, and Fortuna is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 19 miles from Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast.
- Great attention to detail with enthusiastic and helpful staff. Fantastic breakfast presented beautifully
- It is a really welcoming and friendly little bed and breakfast. A nice quiet location which was perfect for our stay. The host made us feel really welcome and ensured that we had everything we needed. The room was comfortable and cosy with an excellent en-suite. The communal garden is also a nice place to sit and enjoy the views.
- Didn’t have a chance to like it, they confirmed our reservation then sold our room to another traveller. We arrived tired after a long day and were turned away.
- Best breakfast I have ever had and very clean comfortable accommodations! The host is extremely friendly!
- Lovely family atmosphere. We had an excellent breakfast and the owner was very helpful and had some good hints and tips. Very tranquil and a very cute dog. The room was clean and very conformable.
Finca Vibran B & B
One of our top picks in Grecia.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Finca Vibran B & B offers accommodations in Grecia. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.San José is 19 miles from Finca Vibran B & B, and Alajuela is 8 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 10 miles away.
- The host was fantastic. Views are awesome. Nice, quiet, very elegant. Couldn’t have asked for anything better. Best in all of Costa Rica. Highly recommend.
- Rooms are beautiful and comfortable and the views from the property are amazing.
- The rooms were spacious, clean, and included a TV. The nights were cool so we left the door open and they have screens which was rare in CR. The bed was king size and has a net over it to keep bugs away but we had no problems. The young women managing the rooms was very helpful, and did a good job making breakfast. The grounds have many flowers.
- The individual rooms are spread out in a very beautiful garden but none have a view on the valley. Cars can be parked right in front of the rooms. The breakfast is served outside in the garden with a view over the valley. All freshly cooked. The room was spacious and clean. Nice shower room.
Big room, bathroom and bed
Lots of nature
Melrost Airport Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Melrost Airport Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Alajuela, just 10 miles from San José.Every room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Escazú is 8 miles from Melrost Airport B&B, and Heredia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The fact that breakfast was included, and airport transportation was free.
- Very close to airport, free airport shuttle, very helpful staff confronted our taxi driver when hw dropped us off and saved us 50% from what he wanted to charge us, free breakfast, clean room, short walk to mall for meals, shopping.
- The staff were excellent and went beyond our expectations to care for us.
- Perfect for a stay before or after the your flight
- This place has friendly staff and is welcoming. Worked great for the needs I had. Single was a VERY small room. Double rooms a much better size. Breakfast was tasty. No charge ride to and from airport was a big bonus. Driver was great. English was understood by desk and driver.
B&B Vista Atenas
Located in Atenas in the region of Alajuela, 29 miles from Jacó, B&B Vista Atenas features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.San José is 22 miles from B&B Vista Atenas, and Alajuela is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 14 miles from B&B Vista Atenas.
- Vera, the owner, and her staff were extremely friendly. The 180+ degrees views from the breakfast area and pool over the valley are incredible and one of the best we had during our multiple week stay in CR. The room had very modern and European feel and was very clean. It is nice to have a small fridge to keep drinks cool. The staff went out of their way to serve a full breakfast early to allow for us to catch our flight on time. We got coffee whenever we asked and it is the kind that is grown locally…it was truly delicious. It is only a short drive to restaurants on paved roads…a refreshing experience after visiting the Nicola peninsula. Can’t speak highly enough about this accommodation!! We will make sure to stop again when re-visting Costa Rica. Much better to stay the night here prior to catching a flight than it is in San José. Thanks so much Vistas Atenas!
- Gracious host, incredible view, simple & delicious breakfast, adorable dog, clean room, attention to detail was impressive (astronomy theme ran throughout the property). Nothing bad to say about this place, excellent price.
- We were treated like family! The room was lovely and the view from the pool overlooked the entire Atenas valley. You could take pictures of the sunrise and the moom rise. The lights from below were spectacular.
- Wonderful place to stay. The views are amazing and you feel at home straight away. The breakfast was great and you could helpt yourself to tea or coffee at any time.
- The view here is wonderful, and the location is perfect for a first and last night near the airport, but not to close. Combine that with a friendly staff, good price, nicely decorated rooms and excellent breakfast. Vera (the owner) make you feel welcome from your arrival to departure. A great choice for a quick stay or to spend some time touring the central valley. this was our second trip to this B & B.
Eden Atenas Costa Rica
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Eden Atenas Costa Rica is located in Atenas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San José is 21 miles from Eden Atenas Costa Rica, and Alajuela is 11 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 12 miles away.
- The bed was really comfortable and the breakfast was amazing every day. Hosts were very accommodating and got us anything we needed.
- Property was beautiful the pool was awesome. Rooms were clean and nice
- The property was beautiful, the room comfortable and the breakfast that was provided was healthy and delicious! The hosts were friendly and gave great advice on where to go for dinner in town.
- Beautiful grounds, very pleasant hosts, peaceful and relaxing and super delicious breakfasts
- The propoerty is in a beautiful and peaceful area, just out of the town. Totally surrounded with colourful gardens, it offers fabulous views of the area. The rooms are big, nicely decorated and super clean. The breakfast was delicious 🙂 The owners are very friendly and we enjoyed chatting with them. Atenas is a lovely and cozy town, great to observe the life of locals.
La Terraza Guest House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, La Terraza Guest House is located in Grecia, just 19 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Alajuela is 8 miles from La Terraza Guest House, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 10 miles from La Terraza Guest House.
- I would highly recommend this B&B. The location is excellent if you are wanting to explore the Central Valley area of Costa Rica. The bed was the best we have slept in while in Costa Rice. The setting is picturesque.
- The view from the room was over a beautiful garden. Breakfast was good and prepared to our wishes.
- Прекрасный отель, с красивым садом, с персональным кусочком реки, через мостик можно пройти в другую часть сада, в котором много фруктовых деревьев и цветов. Много-много птиц, которых можно наблюдать прямо с террасы, сидя в кресле-качалке. Очень радушные хозяева. Номер огромный, с большой кроватью. Номер оборудован всем необходимым: телевизор, холодильник, микроволновая печь, небольшой обеденный стол, набор посуды, есть утюг и прочие полезные мелочи. Все очень продуманно, не к чему придраться. И хотя это был самый дорогой номер за всю нашу поездку, мы ни разу не пожалели, что остановились здесь. Кристин, большое спасибо за гостеприимство!
- Ein tolles Haus, geführt von einer älteren Dame, die sehbehindert ist, aber über sehr liebevolles Personal verfügt. Die Herzlichkeit aller war bemerkenswert, die Küche sehr gut. Überragend der sehr große und gepflegte Garten Garten.
El hotel está muy lindo , con área verde alrededor y el río Vigía , lo que le da un aspecto cálido y relajante. El personal muy atento y siempre dispuesto a evacuar consultas Muy agradecida con Cristina que fue muy atenta en ayudarme a solucionar algunos inconvenientes
Muy limpias las habitaciones y con todo lo necesario para pasar un rato cómodo y agradable. El desayuno muy rico. Me encantó el lugar , súper recomendado
Catarata Del Toro
Featuring free WiFi, Catarata Del Toro offers accommodations in Toro Amarillo, just 26 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Alajuela is 17 miles from Catarata Del Toro, and Fortuna is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- We stayed on a Saturday evening which meant we had exclusive use of the park on the Sunday morning- it was amazing! The hosts were also very lovely and we enjoyed the food too. The room was very cute and it was beautiful being able to wake up to the sound of the waterfall.
- Exceptional feeling of sleeping in a wooden hut in the middle of the subtropical jungle while not giving up comfort! A rich Costa Rican breakfast with a strong coffee is included and the bar is located in a perfect spot to relax, to meet other adventurers, to explore the surroundings, or to start the journey into the jungle or to the amazing waterfall. Really nice and relaxed personal. I arrived very late in the night because of the adventurous road conditions, but the Dutch owner stayed up late to let me into the lovely facility. Thanks again for that! The gate is closed at night so that your car and everything is save.
- The fact that the entrance to the waterfall is included makes it very good value for money. The owner and the cook are very nice.
- Everything! Food, staff, hummingbirds, gardens, the waterfall was spectacular. Breakfast was really good. Loved having the waterfall all to ourselves on Sunday morning.
- The location of the property makes this one of Costa Rica’s best-kept secrets! Rain forests, waterfalls and hummingbirds – everything your dream trip should contain!
Mini estudio is located in San Pedro, 15 miles from San José and 5 miles from Alajuela.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Escazú is 13 miles from Mini estudio, and Heredia is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 6 miles from Mini estudio.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Las Fresas-Volcàn Poàs
Located in Sabana Redonda in the region of Alajuela, 16 miles from San José, Hotel Cabinas Las Fresas Volcan Poas features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 7 miles from Hotel Cabinas Las Fresas V, and Escazú is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The owners were so welcoming, sincere, accomodating, to mention little of thwir respect for my wishes to have [REASONABLE vegetarian options abound on the menu] that I felt honored on arrival and like family on day two. Their dogs are quiet, sweet and lovely, reflecting their own values and style. IMO: This ‘home team’ runs one of the last quality establishments with classic charm perhaps in the entire country [ca. 2018]. The unobstructed views of the surrounding foothills stright up to Poas cannot be rivaled and are a stunning reposte to the din of the city. The winds at night are deliciously soothing. Although they can totally accomodate [even] your [largest] party in the restaurant, more quiet guests are more likely to fully appreciate the quiet splendor this establishment features. The food is also delectable and the best value for miles !
The accomodation was great and clean
The perasonal was prefect and helpful
The breakfast was huge and delicious (you have try it!) 🙂
This is nice please with the amazing view
Amazing food in the hotel restaurant. Also very friendly and kind owners!
Views from the hotel are also stunning!!!
The staff were very friendly & the reception was warmhearted.
The view is great (you can see the whole san jose valley especially from the restaurant)
IF you have a car then the location is convenient for the airport, la paz waterfall gardens (and Poas volcano- IF it is open)
The food was good and the serving size generous
some, but not all, rooms have a barfridge (others had an extra bed)
- Close to Parque Nacional Volcan Poàs. Large rooms where necessary. Good restaurant and Beer selection at bar. Helpful hosts.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Barranca Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Barranca Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Barranca Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Barranca Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!