10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Banholt Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Banholt Limburg is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Banholt Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Banholt Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Banholt Limburg. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Banholt Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Banholt Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Banholt Limburg:
Walnut Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Walnut Lodge Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Noorbeek, just 8 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aachen is 12 miles from Walnut Lodge Bed & Breakfast, and Valkenburg is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Amazing hosts. Best part of my trip was meeting the guys who run this beautiful B&B. They take nothing for granted and will offer the shirt off their backs if they think it will make you feel more comfortable. They are generous and thoughtful; the best type of hosts you can hope for. They drove me to the train station (more than a 20 min drive) even though the bus stop is just a few feet from the B&B, offered the use of their laundry machine, made me sandwiches to go on my day trip, and didn’t hesitate to prepare a last minute second night stay when I asked to come back (because I enjoyed my stay so much). Rooms and furniture are beautiful. And extremely comfortable bed and hot shower. The B&B is surrounded by the beautiful countryside. There’s a nice trail close to the B&B that takes you up a hillside that saddles Brussels territory if you are looking for a scenic walk.
One of the best B&B I’ve ever been to. Amazing room with an amazing bathroom. Brian was a great host, really nice and welcoming. He made our stay even more enjoyable.
We will be back for sure.
- Very nice welcome with tea and a piece of cake in beautiful teacups… The breakfast and the beds were very good as well.
- It’s is a small, cozy hotel, we truly felt like home. Very nice owners, happy to help would think advices. Rooms are comfortable and recently renovated so everything is pretty new. We loved breakfast! Two nights stay, each day was different, nicely served in a calm atmosphere. I can really recommend this place for anyone who is looking for something cozy and homy. Location is nice, especially if travelling with a car.
- Super gastvrije eigenaars die het je graag naar de zin maken. Voldoende parkeergelegenheid en royale kamers. Een warm en welkom onthaal, maar ook zeker een aangenaam vertrek. We komen hier zeker terug en kunnen het iedereen aanraden.
B&B In de zevende hemel
B&B In de zevende hemel is located in Reijmerstok, just 7 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.Aachen is 11 miles from B&B In de zevende hemel, and Valkenburg is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 8 miles from B&B In de zevende hemel.
- De gastvrijheid van eigenaar Han. Hij maakt dat je je thuis voelt.
- Mooie kamer, persoonlijk en vriendelijk ontvangst!
Het ontbijt was uitstekend en ook de bedden waren prima!
Uitchecken om elf uur is een mooie tijd.
- Das Frühstück war sehr gut und das Zimmer war auch top – Gastfreundlichkeit wird hier großgeschrieben ???
- Superleckeres Frühstück mit Bioeiern aus der Nachbarschaft
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ‘t Reijmerhöfke offers accommodations in Reijmerstok, just 7 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Aachen is 11 miles from ‘t Reijmerhöfke, and Valkenburg is 4.3 miles away. Maastricht Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Great value-for money and very nice, personal service – if you look for a nice, simple B&B, this is the place.
- everything, host, price, location. good for transit.
- Comfortable social area as well as private areas and lots of lush green grass . Secure parking and excellent WiFi reception . Good choice of television channels . Comfortable bed mattress and good air ventilation in room .
- The hosts of this family-run B&B that is situated in a renovated, characteristic farmhouse are friendly and helpful. A great location for walking or biking around this beautiful part of the Netherlands.
De uiterst vriendelijke en gemoedelijke manier van ontvangst en verblijf.
Het uitgebreide ontbijt met de mogelijkheid om zelfs een lunchpakketje samen te stellen.
B&B ‘t Stalhoes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B ‘t Stalhoes offers accommodations in Heijenrath, just 10 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Aachen is 9 miles from B&B ‘t Stalhoes, and Valkenburg is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 11 miles from B&B ‘t Stalhoes.
No reviews yet.
Located in Sint Geertruid in the region of Limburg, 6 miles from Maastricht, HEI15 features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Aachen is 14 miles from HEI15, and Valkenburg is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 9 miles from HEI15.
- The hotel itself, built by the owners themselves, with a lot of details and exquisite decoration. They receive you as a friend, not a guest, very kind and helpful, home made breakfast, bed extremely confortable!!! And the place where is located is very charming, surrounded by flat green fields, farms, smalls road for bikes… summarizing.. HEI15 is very bucolic
Very friendly staff/owners
Amazing modern room
Great beds & shower
Amazing breakfast!! With ‘vlaai’ 🙂
- Nice breakfast with local products. Very good beds.
- Joviale eigenaars die je onthalen met Limburgse vlaai en met raad en daad informeren! Prachtige B&B, heerlijk ontbijt, comfortabele kamer, ideale uitvalsbasis om te wandelen, fietsen,… Dicht bij Maastricht
- Mooie plek, prachtige gemeenschappelijke ruimtes, mooie lichte kamer, overheerlijk ontbijt, vriendelijke eigenaren, vlaai bij aankomst, een weekendje weg voelt als een echte vakantie in dit mooie heuvelachtige gebied. Heerlijk rustige omgeving terwijl je, via Eijsden, toch zo in Maastricht bent. Ook een top plek voor wielrenners om vanaf daar te starten.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, De Melkfabriek offers accommodations in Eckelrade. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maastricht is 4.4 miles from B & B De Melkfabriek, and Aachen is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 7 miles from De Melkfabriek.
- Nice and cosy atmosphere with warm and welcoming host. Very good, tasty breakfast and nice secluded location which was an additional plus. Our host recommended good Italian restaurant 1km away which is worth visiting. Great road cycling areas around. I will definitely return again.
- Interesting place and arrangement. Convenient access to common areas increasing the stay possibilities. The unnoticeable presence of the owner makes the stay in the hotel very private.
- People were very friendly, could park the car in front of the house. Very good bed. we did not take the breakfast, but took out own stuff to the living room.
Historical: Wonderful renovation of old factory.
Friendly & professional: perfect English.
Tasteful decor: extra touches plus bathrobes and flip flops for shower.
Easily accessible: with parking.
Lovely common room: tea and coffee, fridge and freezer, comfortable seating.
- Breakfast was very good, location to Maastricht convenient, friendly staff, bed comfy, comfy ambience!
Auberge de Smockelaer
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Auberge de Smockelaer is located in Heijenrath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 10 miles from Auberge de Smockelaer, and Aachen is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 11 miles from Auberge de Smockelaer.
- A beautiful situation. Owners very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful.
- We liked the restaurant, chef, and wait staff. In particular the Tunisian man.
- A very pleasant auberge in a lovely location, with good views and facilities. We stayed in the barn conversion, where the bathrooms are shared, but we knew this in advance and it was OK. The breakfasts were fine (though the only cooked items were hard boiled eggs). Staff were friendly and obliging.
Everything! Warm welcome, amazing old farm building, rustic feel, lovely TV and breakfast room with lots of charm and beautiful furniture, delicious breakfast !
We had dinner in the restaurant and it was really good.
Perfect location for a day un Maastricht.
- Heel aardig personeel en zeer schone eenvoudige kamer.
Welsden Dertien Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Welsden Dertien Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Margraten, just 6 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aachen is 12 miles from Welsden Dertien Bed & Breakfast, and Valkenburg is 2.7 miles from the property. Maastricht Airport is 6 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast with wide selection to accomodate anyones preferences.
- This property was wonderful in all aspects! It is a modern building and the rooms are more dorm-like than that of the usual European guest house, but everything was clean, fresh, and comfortable. Maron was a most gracious hostess and was able to meet all of our needs and exceed our expectations. The breakfast was one of the best I have had. They make all of their breads fresh and in-house. You must try the croissants! I hope to have the opportunity to return.
The breakfast was excellent; everything was fresh en there was a wide range of food and fruit.
The environment of the B&B is very beautiful.
Free parking near the B&B.
The B&B has a bar and an area to sit and have a drink.
Room was clean.
Breakfast was exceptional, choice from fresh fruit to cooked eggs / bacon etc
The owners actually treated you as a friend or guest not as a problem to be got over.
Maron booked us a taxi into Maarsticht with an agreed lower price and it collected us after the concert as well, good effort for this
Valkenberg for lunch is a must
- This little gem in the middle of the beautiful Limburg fields is a real recommender. Very friendly and supportive owners, good beds, quiet surroundings, and a more than excellent breakfast complete a great experience. Maastricht is close by and they have a taxi service at a reduced price.
Bed & Breakfast op ‘t Indsje
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Bed & Breakfast op ‘t Indsje offers accommodations in Cadier en Keer, just 4.1 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 14 miles from B&B op ‘t Indsje, and Valkenburg is 3.8 miles away. Maastricht Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- During TEFAF week in Maastricht when all hotel rates skyrocket, this B&B was reasonably priced. Rooms are spartan but adequate (good showers). Breakfast was pleasant.
- very good breakfast, value for money and very cheap comparing to the hotels in Maastricht.
very friendly staff, feel like home or family visit
clean and big bathroom
good size room
very good breakfast
- We were there to play at a golf tournament and to visit the American cemetery. Location was excellent.
- The staff was very kind and helpful, specially since I could only check in almost at midnight. The food was great, and the room comfortable enough for a short stay. Definitelly recomend!
B&B de Kunstkamer
B&B de Kunstkamer provides accommodations surrounded by the natural landscape and hills of Limburg. It’s 3 miles from Valkenburg.All rooms are situated in a typical southern Limburg farmhouse with timber framing and include a flat-screen TV and shared bathroom facilities. Each room is decorated with bright colors.Maastricht is a 15-minute drive from B&B de Kunstkamer. Aken and Luik are 16 miles away. Golf course Het Rijk van Margraten is a 12-minute drive away. Guests can go hiking or cycling in the surrounding area of the property.
- The owner Natasha was extremely helpful, kind and accommodating, going above and beyond the service you would usually expect from a B&B host.
- The B&B owner, Natascha runs a beautiful and artistic establishment that is her home. She is a talented ceramacist and her home is full of art. She makes you feel like a guest in her house and she is kindness itself. A unique experience. Beds very comfortable and we loved the garden.
prachtige ligging, midden in de natuur op 3 km van Valkenburg.
hartelijke ontvangst door gastvrouw.
- Vriendelijke gastvrouw, veel info over fietsroutes en eetgelegenheden. Goed ontbijt. Zeer netjes. Heel rustig. Ideale uitvalsbasis voor Valkenburg, Maastricht, de Maasvallei met de fiets. Wij haden ebikes mee, die konden we netjes binnen stallen, altijd fijn.
- Vriendelijke gastvrouw. Prima bedden en badkamer. Heerlijk ontbijt.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Banholt Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Banholt Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Banholt Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Banholt Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!