10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province:
Hansa Bangkok House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Hansa Bangkok House is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just 0.9 miles from Khao San Road.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 1.3 miles from Hansa Bangkok House, and Grand Palace is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Room was clean and beautiful. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
- We like everything. The place is very nice and clean. Everything is new. Free bottled water as much as you want. Nice view from the window and very easy to reach touristic locations in the city. Close to boat taxi.
- Really friendly staff, totally modern decoration with style.
Hansa Hotel is an amazing place with stylish design, adding to the cozy atmosphere. Clean rooms and great location of the hotel near the river, where taxi boats are passing. Great breakfast room with awesome food.
The host is very helpful in providing information which is quite useful to visit not so crowded and commercial places in Bangkok.
- Clean room, excellent breakfast, extremely helpfull staff, location was good considering we were travelling around Bangkok by boats
Steve Boutique Hostel
Located in the Dusit neighborhood in Bangkok, 2.2 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Steve Boutique Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.8 miles from Steve Boutique Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The location is great, right next to the pier and not far from walking distance to the center but far enough to be quiet and calm!
The terrace in front of the rooms is lovely and the rooms are very cosy and nicely decorated!
- Each room has an outside ground-floor terrace. Right next to a pier.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Quiet at nighttime but only a 15 min walk to nightlife
- Mr .Sam ,the owner / manager is very ill tempered person & has no concept of hospitality. It has been a bad experiencef or us. He is noncooporative person & only concerneda about money.
- Very good value and clean -good aircon Also very near l love riverside restaurant.
- The location is great, right next to the pier and not far from walking distance to the center but far enough to be quiet and calm!
Baan Ongkharak bed & breakfast
Located 1.9 miles from BTS-Ari in Bangkok, Baan Ongkharak bed & breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is a shared lounge at the property.BTS-Sapan Khwai is 2.1 miles from Baan Ongkharak bed & breakfast, and BTS-Victory Monument is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
TJasmin Hostel & Restaurant
TJasmin Hostel & Restaurant offers accommodations in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Khao San Road is 250 feet from TJasmin Hostel & Restaurant, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ibrik Resort by the river
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi, Ibrik Resort by the river offers accommodations in Bangkok.All rooms are fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.7 miles from Ibrik Resort by the river, and Siam Paragon Mall is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from Ibrik Resort by the river.
- Great location, a short walk and a shorter river crossing from the Royal Palace etc. On the Thonburi side of the river, so very convenient for getting the train up to Kanchanaburi to see the Burma Railway and the Bridge over the River Kwai. Lovely rooms with characterful furniture. Fabulous breakfast on terrace overlooking the river, the artery of Bangkok. Charming staff.
- the view on the river side and the 2 staff server and houseboy
- The view of the river was excellent, watching the bustling boat traffic go by was a highlight.
- Beautiful place,terase on the river,in very nice part of Bangkok, I would say the most interesting. Next is street market with very local Spirit,good food,nice people,no turist scams. I enjoyed this part of Bangkok more then other parts. It is good location for people who prefer not turistic places.The evenings next to River were magical.
- Fantastic location right on the river. Our room (the Sunshine Room) had French doors leading onto a large terrace overlooking the river – any closer and you would be wet! A great spot to watch Bangkok go by. The staff were friendly and helpful. Close to a ferry terminal from which we accessed all Bangkok’s attractions easily and cheaply.
Baan Tipa Prannok
Baan Tipa Prannok is located in Bangkok, one mile from Grand Palace and 1.1 miles from Temple of the Emerald Buddha.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Khao San Road is 1.3 miles from Baan Tipa Prannok, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.3 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. En-suite room basic but clean and cool with air conditioning and fridge. Breakfast simple but very well done. Quiet location off the main road and near the city centre.
- Room was small but sparkly clean, A/C working good and quiet, very good beds. Surrounding not so nice but close to Thonburi train station.
- Simple, basic place.. but clean rooms, good bed. Nice service, girl came early in the morning (6:30..) to make us breakfast…
- Choose hotel as close to Thonburi station which was about thb50 for taxi
Friendly staff. Very helpful.
Clean and proper room and lounge environment.
The Tepa House
Housed in a wooden Thai house in the old Bangkok area, Baan Tepa Boutique Hostel offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. It is a 20-minute walk from Khaosan Road.The rooms are individually designed in a rustic Thai style. Each room has a flat-screen TV, while the bathroom has shower facilities. Some rooms have a vanity area and a seating area.This non-smoking hotel provides free Wi-Fi and a selection of pocket books that guests can borrow. It offers bicycle rental and laundry services. Luggage storage facilities and a public shower room are also available.The hostel serves Thai dishes for breakfast. A self-service refreshment bar is available 24 hours, free of charge. More dining options can be found within walking distance of the hostel.Located in the Dusit District, Baan Tepa Boutique Hostel is a 5-minute walk from Chitralada Palace, Anantasamakhom Throne Hall and Wat Ben Temple. Suvarnabhumi Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
Its including breakfast but if you don’t order for the next day they serve you nothing .
The bed was good , bathroom very poor and dirty.
Location 30 by foot to khao san .
You can take the bus 516 10 bath
- Old style wooden house – feels like a bit of an oasis. Close to markets and the riverboat stop. Not many other tourists about. Easygoing hosts who speak English.
Location is calm but close to pier to take waterbus
Tea in the morning
- Quaint old house. I found it quite charming. Old school.
- Der Besitzer hätte nicht zuvorkommender sein können. Unsere späte An- und Abreise wurde ohne Probleme organisiert. Die Nachbarschaft ist sehr ruhig, das Hotel klein und gemütlich mit viel Charme.
- Its including breakfast but if you don’t order for the next day they serve you nothing .
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Baan Bangkok is located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.7 miles from Baan Bangkok, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.6 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- The staff were amazing! Informative, friendly, always smiling and up for a chat. Fantastic facilities. Hot water and wifi worked well. Awesome rooftop area.
- Everything was perfect: staff, breakfest, room and bathroom, rooftop, location
- Great location next to loads of reasonably priced tasty food and places to drink, really helpful in the hostel too with advice on things to do and places to see. Double Private room was clean and spacious enough at a great price. Thanks
- Love this Quiet place for a good sleep after long day working outside for my business.
It was in a good location about a 5-10 mins walk to Khao San Road.
Lots of great places to eat in this area.
The staff were amazing and very friendly and helpful.
Neighbor Phuthon offers accommodations in Bangkok.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 1,600 feet from Neighbor Phuthon, and Grand Palace is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The location, the family atmosphere, the home made food was delicious!
- Staff is very nice, helpful, and accommodating. The B&B has lots of character and the breakfast is amazing! We had 3 adults in a room and found it very comfortable. The location is quiet and close enough to walk to many sites. We were able to walk to the Grand Palace, Khao San Road, and to the hop-on hop-off ferry that takes you up and down the river.
- Lovely hotel with the friendliest hosts you can imagine. Wonderful breakfast. Great location for many Bangkok sights.
- Clean and comfortable. Great neighborhood location in walking distance to many key attractions including the palace, Golden Mount, and Wat Pho. Thai breakfasts were delicious and different every day. Best part was the host and staff – extremely helpful!
Lovely location in a nice thai neighborhood.
We really appreciate they we’re so friendly and helpfull, and the breakfast it’s awesome!!!.
Walking distance from Khao San Road, Wat Pho, and the grand palace
OB ARUN House
OB ARUN House is located in Bangkok, half a mile from Grand Palace and 0.6 miles from Temple of the Emerald Buddha.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Khao San Road is 1.2 miles from OB ARUN House, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from OB ARUN House.
- Very, very friendly and helpful owners, free simple breakfast, good location to start your day with sightseeing. Nothing for backpackers who are looking for a party location. I liked this little part of bangkok.
- Very quiet hotel away from noisy places.Easy to reach the other side of the river via shuttle boat 4bth.Comfortable hotel and wonderful family. Thanks a lot for your warm welcome
- Very nice staff, excellent location in a local neighbourhood!
- La situation géographique, la gentillesse des propriétaires, la propreté…
- Todo. El personal muy amable y atento, nos ayudaron a encontrar un taxi para ir al aeropuerto. El hostal está al lado del wat arun y está todo muy limpio. La habitación y las zonas comunes son muy bonitas.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bang Yai Nonthaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!