10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bang Rak Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Rak Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bang Rak Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bang Rak Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bang Rak Bangkok Province:
The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.3 miles from The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Obliging nature of the Lady who runs the hotel and a restaurant too; always cheerful. The surrounding area is a good example of life in the quieter Thai streets. Food from her restaurant is excellent, and can be served in room. Exercise park nearby.
- Room is comfortable and clean, the staff is friendly. Location near BTS , 7 eleven shop and street food along to BTS.
- Near skytrain and pier, but in a small surrounding area, so nearly no tourists from Europe, a beautiful terrace, very clean, friendly owner and the crispy pancakes for breakfast.
- This property is located nearby Surasak BTS Station, thus it is very convenient for travelers to get to this property. The room is very clean and decent size. The host is very nice. They went beyond by providing us with bread, instant noodles for free since we arrived quite late at night and we still havent had our dinner yet. The breakfast was very good. It is big in portion and very cheap. For Muslims, this property is perfect as it is located nearby local halal eateries, so finding halal food should be no problem. I would strongly recommend this property for travelers as it is cheap, convenient and very comfortable. My friends and I had so much find exploring Bangkok while staying in the hotel.
- Everything was great! It’s a cozy place with friendly staff. Yin, the owner always goes out of her way to help you out. I really appreciated her!!!
S Bloc Saladaeng
S Bloc Saladaeng offers accommodations in Bangkok.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.MRT-Silom is 850 feet from S Bloc Saladaeng, and Patpong is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from S Bloc Saladaeng.
-The staffs werent there all the time, but they came in 1 minutes when I called.
-Check in, check out was very smooth.
-Front staff gave us very good direction to Don Muang airport by public transport.
-Extra bed (for 3rd person) was confortable enough.
-IKEA furnitures and utilities were confortable.
-Equipped kitchen although we didnt cook (short term stay)
-Bigboy Sushi next door was resonable, attentive and cheerful service.
- This place is beyond my expectation. The staffs are all really helpful and very friendly! The room is so cozy, it makes you feel like you never wanna leave. The place is super clean, comfy, modern minimalist (just like how i want it), strategic place near BTS Sala Daeng Station. It is totally recommended as you won’t be dissapointed! ❤️
- Perfekte Lage in silom, kleine Küche, modern und sehr sauber
- Todo en la habitación es excelente. Tiene una pequeña cocina.
- -The staffs werent there all the time, but they came in 1 minutes when I called.
Silom One offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.3 miles from Silom One, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
The situation is perfect ,convenient, near silom, complex ,near BTS easygoing…
The staff can speak english and attentive. The room very quiet, clean ,enough space ,silent.
Just when the fridge starts it’s noisy a little bit .
- Clean, central location, possibility to pick luggage late, good price
- Very friendly Staff but unable to point me towards a laundry place.
-the rooms were clean
-the man at reception was very friendly, polite and approachable. He was also very professional.
-the room/hotel was modern, well presented
– felt very safe
-we got upgraded for free!
- Bed was comfy, room spacious. Breakfast adequate. Location brilliant for using skytrain.
- The situation is perfect ,convenient, near silom, complex ,near BTS easygoing…
Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel is located in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Patpong is 0.9 miles from Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel, and MRT-Silom is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Owners are very friendly and helpful, they organized our airport taxi, great breakfast, comfortable and quiet room, great location. When our travels bring us back to Bangkok, we will definitely stay there again
- very nice owners, so friendly and helpful, great breakfast!
- What a special place! We just stayed for one night and arrived quite late in the evening, but we instantly loved Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel. The design is very unique, with a lot of attention to detail, and the owners are lovely and very helpful indeed. They organized our airport taxi and were extremely welcoming even though we arrived late and had to leave very early in the morning. Our room was very quiet despite being so close to Sathon Thai Road. A peaceful place in a busy area.
it’s very good. the boss is very nice.
- Frendly stuff, big room and comfortable bed, near public transport, good wifi in the room, and close to night market. Lokal cafe on the way to main road are guite good. It is a good hotel for fair price.
Folk Poshtel Bangkok
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 0.8 miles from Patpong, Folk Poshtel Bangkok features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Hua Lamphong Train Station is 1.1 miles from Folk Poshtel Bangkok, and MRT-Silom is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- It’s simple but chic. Our family room is quite spacious and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful (especially with transporting our heavy luggage by stairs to/from the 5th floor). Breakfast is simple, but tasty and it rotates everyday.
- The property is around 10 minutes walk from Surasak BTS. It’s near to restaurants, convenience stores and massage centers. The facilities were clean and the staffs were helpful. We had a nice stay.
- Just a very pleasant hostel, with a good vibe and nice coffee shop style on the ground floor and clean very well priced rooms
Breakfast was much better than I have expected and the interior was cozy.
Staffs were very nice and air conditioning was great.
You can self check in even at late at night:)
- The hostel is really nicely decorated. The rooms are super comfortable and clean. The common room was nice and cosy. The owner is helpful, she often called us taxi or give us advice how to get somewhere. Breakfast was ok, with toast,peanatbutter and jelly.
Located in Bangkok, 1,250 feet from BTS-Ratchathewi, Lemonseed Rooms features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.BTS-Phaya Thai is 1,550 feet from Lemonseed Rooms, and Siam Paragon Mall is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Location is quite ideal. It’s within a kilometer of three different train stations. The price is a bit higher than ideal but you can’t argue with the size of the room! Real nice. Ive been staying here since 2013.
Perfect location, Only 15 minutes walk distance to the watergate market and 10 minutes to the BTS. Perfect breakfast, kinds of things for you to choose, of course they are really tasty too. Nice people, smiling all the time and are willing to help. Big room with a outstanding air conditioner.
Samsung TV with different channels of different countries. Always the first choice when I come to Bankok！！
Room was VERY worn out but still VERY clean – so I think its 10 points considering value for money.
Staff polite and helpful.
GOOD laundry service – very quick and good price.
Very good value for money, clean, BIG rooms, good breakfast, good and friendly staff.
Very organized and helpful.
- An excellent property…well connected to all around. Owner and his wife are excellent too.
The Unforgotten B&B
Located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok, 1,150 feet from Hua Lamphong Train Station, The Unforgotten B&B features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is half a mile from The Unforgotten B&B, and MBK Shopping Mall is 1.1 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 14 miles away.
The man who runs the place is so friendly and really tries to make your stay “unforgotten”. He helped us get the washing done at a good price.
Breakfast is excellent, particularly the Thai and it varies day to day.
Close to main railway station.
- Amazing! The building oozes charm and history, the interior design is meticulous, the little details absolutely astonishing! The neighbourhood is refreshingly authentic with a short saunter to the delicious stalls of Chinatown, the sunset views at River Vibe bar, the Metro line, railway AND Chao Phraya express! And the best bit? THE STAFF! Oh my god! The most polite, accommodating, friendly and awesome bunch of people I’ve encountered during a trip characterised by awesome people! Also: the breakfast itself is to die for! Thai pinto blew our flip-flops off! Will definitely return to the best part of the best city in the world!
- This place was definitely worth the money. The owner is very friendly and does his very best to make you feel welcome and comfortable. They cleaned every day so everything was very clean. The free breakfast was great and we also got offered free drinks in the afternoon (tea/coffee/juice). We also chose to eat in their restaurant sometimes for lunch and dinner and the food was really tasty (and big portions). The rooms and the hotel in general are very comfortable and beautiful. All facilities (AC, shower, etc) were in perfect condition. We really felt very comfortable and spoiled here.
- The hostel is a buiding full of character in a great location. The owner adm especially Moss who works their are exceptionally friendly. I highly recommend.
- Excellent host. Pinto breakfast is a must have. Close to China town and the bus boat up to Wat pho etc. Lovely big room and bed. Tip. Prime hotel is directly behind and has a great rooftop bar.
- The man who runs the place is so friendly and really tries to make your stay “unforgotten”. He helped us get the washing done at a good price.
Located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 2.4 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Baan Tulsi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.4 miles from Baan Tulsi, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 15 miles from Baan Tulsi.
No reviews yet.
Dream Bangkok is located in the Bang Rak neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.2 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng and 2 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.9 miles from Dream Bangkok, and Queen Sirikit Park is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from Dream Bangkok.
No reviews yet.
Baan Glang Soi
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Baan Glang Soi offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.6 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.2 miles from Baan Glang Soi, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.9 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The best thing about this hotel is location. The area near the hotel has everything you need. Especially there are a lot of reasonable restaurants nearby.
- The staff very friendly and clean the rooms, very clean beds and bathrooms
- Great apartment with two large bedrooms for a family!
Fantastic location, 5 minute walk to Saphan Taksin BTS and pier.
Very clean hotel with excellent restaurant downstairs.
Great value for money.
- What a lovely family that makes you feel at home from the moment you walk in. Have been coming here for the third time: the friendly people, spotless clean rooms, nice restaurant and the central location make it my favourite place to stay in BKK!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bang Rak Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!