10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bang Khlo Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Khlo Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bang Khlo Bangkok Province:
One of our best sellers in Bangna! Fulllax Guesthouse is located in Bangna, just 9 miles from Bangkok.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nonthaburi is 14 miles from Fulllax Guesthouse, and Chachoengsao is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 9 miles from Fulllax Guesthouse.
- Clean and cozy place, bed was so comfy,restaurant and convenient store just near by.
- Good value. Simple and basic. Easy check in and out.
- A nice small guesthouse located in a good area, not so busy. Only 5 mins walking from Udom Suk BTS.
- The bed is cosy. The location is pretty near to BTS.
- Super comfy bed. Good location. Free snacks. Kind staff.
Wanmai Herb Garden
Located in Bangna, 9 miles from Bangkok, Wanmai Herb Garden features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Nonthaburi is 14 miles from Wanmai Herb Garden, and Chachoengsao is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Let me start off by saying Wanmai Herb Garden is a quiet, comfortable, cozy, quaint little place.
The Host + Friends were very friendly and assisted me in researching attractions at the expense of their own time and dime as they were always busy but still found the time to help.
The house itself is reasonably far from the main road where the buses, taxis, and sky trains are but that been said a nice walk enhances your experience of the side shops and street food vendors in the area, alternatively if you get a Sim Card from the airport and install Grab or Uber it is easy and cheap to get to your prefered public transport stop.
I Will definitely stay at Wanmai Herb Garden every time I have the opportunity and suggest you do the same even if it’s just to meet awesome people.
Mai is an excellent hostess, speaks great English, communicates very well and has an impeccably clean and new, beautiful guest house. As a solo woman traveler I felt very safe and taken care of. I was visiting with family in the Bang Na area and Mai spoke with my taxi driver to get to her place because it is down a small residential street and not easy to find. She also ordered my airport taxi for 6 in the morning and communicated to the driver who did not speak English (typical of Bangkok taxi drivers), so that my trip went very well. It’s about 260 Baht on the meter & 30 min early morning to the international airport (BKK). It’s not close to the domestic airport (DMK) though- be aware.
Mai left me a really tasty Thai “to go” breakfast bag of herbal juice and grilled black sticky rice and fruit rolls in banana leaves. I loved it!
I will definitely stay here again when I am in Bangkok visiting my family in Bang Na.
- the bed was great the place was quite miss M was a great host looked after thing great I would stay again there and its good value love it… thank you miss M PeterRaisbeck
- The host, Mai is an awesome person. She helped me through from the beginning of my trip till the end. She is the best aspect of this stay, comfy beds, self service food and air condition were great.
We took in the Exhibition in BITEC, by taxi from hotel by meter 90 ba. My friends and me have a good time here. Hotel is comfortable and clean,as showing in the advertisement. WIFI works.
Hot water. Hostess of hotel Miss.Mai helped us a lot and give good advice for our trip.
When we left,We suggest her hotel to our friends.
- Let me start off by saying Wanmai Herb Garden is a quiet, comfortable, cozy, quaint little place.
The Shade House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, The Shade House is located in Bangna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre BITEC is 1,750 feet from The Shade House, and Mega Bangna is 5 miles away. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Clean beds. Clean room. Basic amenities — towels, soap, shampoo, tissue, water heater in shower, free drinking water (2 bottles per day). Friendly and supportive staff. Secure. Free wifi!
- The location was perfect as I visited the fair at Bitec. Walking Distance.
- This building was renovated to a hotel, the new look is great in design, comfort and good facilities in the room. Applicances are new and modern. Only there is no small fridge in the room but there is on 3rd floor (shares) with microwave.
- Staff was amazing. So polite and helpful. The room was perfect for what I needed.
- Very close to BITEC exhibition center. Friendly staff. The place is easy to find. The bed surprisingly was very comfortable. After check out we parked our car till late afternoon. No issues ! Thanks again.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Rama III neighborhood in Bangkok, 2.6 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Kama Bangkok features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 3.4 miles from Kama Bangkok, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- I loved the location in a family area really quiet had a lot of character. The customer service was excellent. Breakfast was tasty as hell and I really enjoyed their coffees. The style of the hotel was simplistic which I really liked and the price was really affordable. I 100% recommend.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice size rooms with comfy beds. Good food. Great value for money.
- What i like the most, are the staff. They are so accomodating. Wouldnt know they will treat you as a speacial guest. They are so kind, also they are always asking about the needs and wants of the guest. Everyday they are cleaning the rooms, and comfort room. I think it was every hour they will check if theres a dust or not clean area.
- Really clean nice beautiful rooms. They had SouthPark saved to the tv which was a bonus. The guys who worked there were a lot friendlier.
- Everything was amazing! From the art decor to the banana pancakes! It’s far enough outside of the center for privacy yet conveniently close to the trains for easy travel. Street food near by. Staff was wonderful and attentive 🙂 All the necessities are provided in the rooms with complementary reading books for entertainment. Very clean! I would definitely stay here again!
The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.3 miles from The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Obliging nature of the Lady who runs the hotel and a restaurant too; always cheerful. The surrounding area is a good example of life in the quieter Thai streets. Food from her restaurant is excellent, and can be served in room. Exercise park nearby.
- Room is comfortable and clean, the staff is friendly. Location near BTS , 7 eleven shop and street food along to BTS.
- Near skytrain and pier, but in a small surrounding area, so nearly no tourists from Europe, a beautiful terrace, very clean, friendly owner and the crispy pancakes for breakfast.
- This property is located nearby Surasak BTS Station, thus it is very convenient for travelers to get to this property. The room is very clean and decent size. The host is very nice. They went beyond by providing us with bread, instant noodles for free since we arrived quite late at night and we still havent had our dinner yet. The breakfast was very good. It is big in portion and very cheap. For Muslims, this property is perfect as it is located nearby local halal eateries, so finding halal food should be no problem. I would strongly recommend this property for travelers as it is cheap, convenient and very comfortable. My friends and I had so much find exploring Bangkok while staying in the hotel.
- Everything was great! It’s a cozy place with friendly staff. Yin, the owner always goes out of her way to help you out. I really appreciated her!!!
Located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 2.4 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Baan Tulsi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.4 miles from Baan Tulsi, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 15 miles from Baan Tulsi.
No reviews yet.
Focal Local Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Focal Local Bed & Breakfast is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just 1.8 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 3 miles from Focal Local B & B, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.9 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 16 miles away.
- Loved the breakfast! Everyone was so kind and helpful truly made our trip to Bangkok!
- The place is very cute! Staff was very friendly and made us feel at home.
- The staff was incredibly lovely and helpful, the room very clean and comfortable, the thai breakfast super yummy + if you’re into exploring the local residential neighborhoods, you will love the location!
- Staff is just lovely and very accompanying. We came back at the end of our trip and we could leave some clothes there and stay late on the last day because we had a night flight. The breakfast is excellent.
- located at very local place, enjoy staying here，and breakfast is yummy
Baan Glang Soi
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Baan Glang Soi offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.6 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.2 miles from Baan Glang Soi, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.9 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The best thing about this hotel is location. The area near the hotel has everything you need. Especially there are a lot of reasonable restaurants nearby.
- The staff very friendly and clean the rooms, very clean beds and bathrooms
- Great apartment with two large bedrooms for a family!
Fantastic location, 5 minute walk to Saphan Taksin BTS and pier.
Very clean hotel with excellent restaurant downstairs.
Great value for money.
- What a lovely family that makes you feel at home from the moment you walk in. Have been coming here for the third time: the friendly people, spotless clean rooms, nice restaurant and the central location make it my favourite place to stay in BKK!
The Myth – Sud Sathorn
The family-run The Myth – Sud Sathorn is a boutique hotel located in a renovated building with over 100 years of history. Located just a 1-minute walk from Sapan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station and Sathorn Pier, guests can find various food shops and visit the historical sites within a short ride.Fitted with genuine teak furnishings, all rooms come with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and fresh towels. All rooms have their own private bathroom with a hot shower and complimentary toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property. On-site activities that guests can join include a traditional Thai dance class and Thai cooking classes, which can both be enjoyed for an additional charge. Guests can enjoy homemade breakfast using fresh produce from the local and hotel’s backyards.Within a short walk from the hotel lobby, guests will be able to find a 24-hour convenience store, department store, a fresh market and enjoy street food options. Historical sites along the Chao Praya River including Wat Arun, The Grand Palace and Asiatique Riverfront can all be reached via a short boat ride from Sathorn Pier.Transfer services to nearby landmarks and the airport can both be arranged for a surcharge.
- The room outlay condition is good , and better to add ventilating fan.
- The best staff i ever met ,very helpful and kind. Good location,near to the BTS station.
- centrally located, well connected, walking distances for river cruise. Staff so good love to talk with them as they were very helpful for everything. Surely will like to stay again with them.
This family- run hotel is situated near the river where one can take the free shuttle to the night market or to visit the other places of interest.
The staff are super nice and helpful, they provided us with all the information needed to make the most of our stay.
- Excellent location. Sights and restaurants within easy walking distance. Close to the pier for river boats.
Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel is located in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Patpong is 0.9 miles from Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel, and MRT-Silom is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Owners are very friendly and helpful, they organized our airport taxi, great breakfast, comfortable and quiet room, great location. When our travels bring us back to Bangkok, we will definitely stay there again
- very nice owners, so friendly and helpful, great breakfast!
- What a special place! We just stayed for one night and arrived quite late in the evening, but we instantly loved Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel. The design is very unique, with a lot of attention to detail, and the owners are lovely and very helpful indeed. They organized our airport taxi and were extremely welcoming even though we arrived late and had to leave very early in the morning. Our room was very quiet despite being so close to Sathon Thai Road. A peaceful place in a busy area.
it’s very good. the boss is very nice.
- Frendly stuff, big room and comfortable bed, near public transport, good wifi in the room, and close to night market. Lokal cafe on the way to main road are guite good. It is a good hotel for fair price.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bang Khlo Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!