10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province:
Located in Chiang Mai in the region of Chiang Mai Province, 1,150 feet from Nimman Haemin, Hotel Yayee features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 0.4 miles from Hotel Yayee, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.3 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- I’m so impress with your staff. She has an exellent services. Her name is Few. ^^
- The staffs were super friendly, the food were amazing.
- Beautifully decorated space, best I’ve ever seen. Highly recommend this hotel
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast are beautiful
- Location is quite good. All hotel staff are really nice and always be smiled. Good attitude and help for us.
Baan88 Chiangmai is located in Mae Rim, 7 miles from Chiang Mai and 16 miles from Samoeng.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.Hang Dong is 14 miles from Baan88 Chiangmai, and Ban Pong is 11 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Deep inside the countryside (could hear the birds’ singing), next to River Ping, rustic room with enough privacy, really fantastic experience. The housekeeper is sooo accommodating and friendly. Nice breakfast with freshly picked banana and papaya. Also, I would recommend visitor to go out and have a look, there are large fields of crops several blocks away.
- Very friendly staff, beautiful green and picturesque scenery, near a river. Rustic accommodation.
- Their staff there very nice and warmth, they help us a lot and very kindness.
- The style and how comfortable the room is. Also love the river view
- Beautiful environment, rustic rooms. Yummy breakfast. Great place to relax!
Baan Tung Boon Lom
One of our top picks in Mae Rim – and a guest favorite.
Located in Mae Rim, 6 miles from Mae Sa Elephant Camp, Baan Tung Boon Lom features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for golfing. Chiang Mai Airport is 11 miles away.
- Amazing owners, very kind and welcoming. Such a peaceful and beautiful place in the middle of the ricefields but still conveniently close to the main road.
- Incredibly helpful and attentive hosts. Warm welcome but relaxed tranquil place with superb food.
Beautiful setting. An oasis of calm, surrounded by rice paddies. The teak houses are beautiful and the owners are amazing! Perfect hosts, there when we needed them but far from intrusive…… Tupenny cooks the best food we’ve eaten in Thailand, no need to eat anywhere else! And Robert bakes delicious cakes in his coffee shop and bakery.
Perfect location for visiting the local nature reserves.
What more can I say!
- We had a great time at this beautiful house in the paddy field. The surrounding is serene; the room is neat and cozy; Robert and Tuppenny are most hospitable; Cats and dog are very friendly. The beauty is beyond words to sit and watch the sunset, birds chirping and flower waving in the breeze. It’s also worth mentioning that Tuppenny is an awesome chef and Robert a great bakor. We would definitely recommend anyone going to Chiang Mai spend some time here.
- Atmosphere and location are one of the best I had so far.
The Heritage House & Garden
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Heritage House & Garden offers accommodations in Hang Dong, just 8 miles from Chiang Mai. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 14 miles from The Heritage House & Garden, and Samoeng is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The peaceful and natural environment, the friendliness and helpfulness of staff
- Ms Patty one of the owners of this accommodation supports us a lots in amending the check in and check out day when we book the wrong day on website! All my emails are replied by her with many useful recommendations. In addition her family is very hospitable as well as friendly during our stay specially Mrs Nat gave us a plenty of suggestions. In term of the room and the garden which are definitely excellent and well-decorated!
- Beautiful garden with plenty of space for kids to run around. Owners were very friendly and helpful during our stay. Great for a quiet and relaxing holiday!
- The mansion is a quiet oasis in the middle of green trees and a beautiful garden. It is the perfect hideaway and gives you an ideal backdrop for reading and relaxing.
- Es hat uns sehr gut gefallen. Die Gastgeber sind überaus hilfsbereit und sehr nett. Die Zimmer sind individuell eingerichtet und komfortabel. Der Garten ist wunderschön und man kann herrlich entspannen. Das Frühstück war sehr lecker. Wir werden wiederkommen.
Featuring a garden with a terrace, Foresta Villa is a detached villa located in Hang Dong. The property is 2.5 miles from Grand Canyon Chiang Mai and features views of the mountains.The kitchen features a microwave. A flat-screen TV is featured.Chiang Mai Night Safari is one mile from Foresta Villa, and Royal Park Rajapruek is 1.6 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Feel like home
- The host was incredibly helpful and welcoming, encouraged us to use the free bikes as we had a long way to travel, offered to help with taxis and restaurants, was very keen to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The selection of little helpful things (like cotton buds etc) was more extensive than many hotels we’ve stayed at!
- The villa is very well decorated and the room comfortable. The owner is very nice and ensures that you are having a great time.
- Proximity to Grand Canyon, rural setting, decor (plain yet tasteful), breakfast.
Nice little house in the middle of nature that’s not too far from the city . There are only 4 rooms on this 2-storey house ; our superior is upstairs with balcony to the court downstairs. High ceiling with lots of natural light makes it so pleasant . Bathroom is simple and spacious. Furniture is simple but they are all we need . Breakfast is great , cooked by the owner.
** the hotel can be reached from 2 ways . The road from royal rajapruek is nice like driving through the forest **
- Good architecture
July Garden Resort Chiang Mai
Conveniently located in Chiang Mai, YIXI July Garden Chiang Mai offers accommodations with easy access to popular attractions including 0.6 miles from Chiang Mai Night Safari Zoo, 6.2 miles from Nimmanhaemin Road and 5.9 miles from CentralPlaza Chiangmai Airport. Doi Suthep can be reached within an hour drive from the property, while Chiang Mai International Airport is within a 20-minute drive away.Situated in a Mediterranean-designed building, each room at YIXI July Garden Chiang Mai comes with air conditioning, luxurious hot tub and an LCD TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Guests can also admire nice views of the pool or spacious garden from a balcony.During their stay, guests can enjoy an outdoor seawater swimming pool all year round or make use of a communal kitchen, a fitness room and a multi-functional business centre. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. Butler service is available in Thai, English, Chinese and Spanish. Tour services can be arranged with a Chinese-speaking driver. Other activities such as barbecue party and wedding party can all be made at the property.A variety of cuisines including Thai, Chinese and Western dishes can be ordered upon request. Alternatively, several local restaurants can be reached within a short ride from the property.
- The staff was so welcoming and the place was beautiful ?
- Perfectly clean and wonderful Hotel with really amazing Hosts. The breakfast is super nice and all organic with lots of choices. The pool is very beautiful and super romantic. We had the room just in front of the pool and it was just perfect. Thank you for making our stay so beautiful!!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Nicly designed hotel. Hotel is situated litterally in the woods and very calm therefore. No public transport arround the area. Pool is very nice to use.
La directrice de l’établissement est d’une disponibilité et d’une gentillesse fantastiques; toujours à l’écoute, elle saura répondre à vos questions et besoins.
Son équipe est aux petits soins et toujours souriante.
Ici, cette plénitude fait du bien!
Par ailleurs, l’établissement est magnifique, paisible, idéal pour celui qui recherche zénitude, calme et tranquillité.
Notre chambre était magnifique (salle de bains, aménagements et literie de qualité).
En deux mots : on recommande.
The Old Times Chiangmai BB&Art Gallery
Located in Hang Dong, 6 miles from Chiang Mai, The Old Times Chiangmai BB&Art Gallery features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 14 miles from The Old Times Chiangmai BB&Art Gallery, and Samoeng is 15 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Villa La Di Da Chiang Mai
Villa La Di Da Chiang Mai offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Nimman Haemin is 2.7 miles from Villa La Di Da Chiang Mai, and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mountscene at Cervidae
Mountscene at Cervidae is located in Chiang Mai, half a mile from Nimman Haemin and one mile from Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. City Art & Cultural Center is 1.9 miles from Mountscene at Cervidae, and Wat Chiang Man is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
It’s a great place with very friendly staff! Clean, cozy and comfortable staying is here! It’s not in a center, but not so far from and if you have a motorbike – it’s perfect!
Thanks for the great staying here!
- it’s a wonderful experience with a lovely room, nice stuff and good location. I love it.
The people are very nice there, very good service and information offering, and I like the free-style management of their hotel.
The location is not so close to city center or shopping places, but it is very close to Chiang Mai University (if you know where is the side-gate of the campus), and Nimman Road is also not so far away.
And if you put every consideration together (location, cost, service, surroundings…), Mountscene at Cervidae is a very lovely choice for the trip at Chiang Mai.
Most importantly, my mother likes her first Chiang Mai trip very much, because of the stay at Mountscene at Cervidae : )
- The rooms and views are incredible. It is a great place to relax when taking a break from the crowded hostels.
- It’s a great place with very friendly staff! Clean, cozy and comfortable staying is here! It’s not in a center, but not so far from and if you have a motorbike – it’s perfect!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, JARITT NyMMANH offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 850 feet from Nimman Haemin.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is half a mile from JARITT NyMMANH, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.9 miles from JARITT NyMMANH.
- Cozy and boutique style but with modern and relaxing touch. Clean room and super friendly and humble staff making us feel like home. Super helpful as well.
charming and cozy room.
extremely friendly staff plus grand breakfast
- This hotel is really well detailed boutique hotel with antique style interiors and furnitures. All staff are very nice. Great breakfast with delicious coffee and tea. It’s located across the famous Warm up cafe. You can also find great restaurants and massage spa around the hotel.
Decoration and bathroom amenities. Beautiful cute white cat in lobby.
Helpful staffs and nice breakfast.
- Contemporary interior with art and craft collection, great location and very nice staff
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Thung Pong Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!