10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province:
Naifun BB House
Located in Bangna, 10 miles from Bangkok, Naifun BB House features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Nonthaburi is 15 miles from Naifun BB House, and Chachoengsao is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Volpi Bed & Breakfast
Located in Samutprakarn within a private and gated village, Villa Volpi Bed & Breakfast is a residence with 3 different bedrooms and traditional furniture. It is about a 13.7 miles drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport and a free airport transfer is available.Offering a balcony with seating, the private air-conditioned rooms feature a safety deposit box, cable TV and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with a hot shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels are provided.The residence’s common area includes a swimming pool, a snooker table and a barbecue and gazebo in the garden. Free WiFi is also available in the public areas.A free private van service can take guests to Bang Na BTS Skytrain Station, which connects to the rest of the city. Free transport can also be used for trips to nearby golf courses. Massages, transport to the city centre, lunches and dinners can be arranged at an additional charge. A daily cleaning service is provided.
- Staff, breakfast, pool and flexibility w.r.t. late departure
- The welcome was incredible throughout my stay, I needed somewhere peaceful and safe for myself and my two rescue dogs before our big journey home and it exceeded my expectations. The hostess was so gracious and forgiving of my stressed out dogs, the villa was pure opulence, the staff were so accommodating and the surrounding area so beautiful and peaceful. I highly recommend this to everyone especially pet owners needing some peace. Thankyou for your patience with Thai and Bodhi.
- The villa is absolutely beautiful! The owners keep the property very clean and lovely. Wilai was the best hostess. She made us feel so comfortable and at home. Her breakfast omelets are amazing too!! Each room has A/C which was wonderful. Private bathroom, decor is beautiful modern Thai style. We only stayed 2 nights but I wish it was longer! The pool looked so refreshing but we didn’t not have one to try it out.
- What a great house and what a very warm welcome by the lady owner. The house is just beautiful, the rooms are super, the swimming pool is great and the lady owner cooks delicious Italian food (she lived partially in Italy for 30 years). The location is perfect if you need to go to the airport, she or one of her staff will bring you within 30 minutes to the airport. Don’t even look further, just book!!
- Very comfortable house. The lady of the house speaks perfect English. Very nice to sit outside at the pool or in the garden after sunset.
The Shade House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, The Shade House is located in Bangna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre BITEC is 1,750 feet from The Shade House, and Mega Bangna is 5 miles away. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Clean beds. Clean room. Basic amenities — towels, soap, shampoo, tissue, water heater in shower, free drinking water (2 bottles per day). Friendly and supportive staff. Secure. Free wifi!
- The location was perfect as I visited the fair at Bitec. Walking Distance.
- This building was renovated to a hotel, the new look is great in design, comfort and good facilities in the room. Applicances are new and modern. Only there is no small fridge in the room but there is on 3rd floor (shares) with microwave.
- Staff was amazing. So polite and helpful. The room was perfect for what I needed.
- Very close to BITEC exhibition center. Friendly staff. The place is easy to find. The bed surprisingly was very comfortable. After check out we parked our car till late afternoon. No issues ! Thanks again.
One of our best sellers in Bangna! Fulllax Guesthouse is located in Bangna, just 9 miles from Bangkok.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nonthaburi is 14 miles from Fulllax Guesthouse, and Chachoengsao is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 9 miles from Fulllax Guesthouse.
- Clean and cozy place, bed was so comfy,restaurant and convenient store just near by.
- Good value. Simple and basic. Easy check in and out.
- A nice small guesthouse located in a good area, not so busy. Only 5 mins walking from Udom Suk BTS.
- The bed is cosy. The location is pretty near to BTS.
- Super comfy bed. Good location. Free snacks. Kind staff.
KZY forest/BTS Udomsuk
Located in the Sukhumvit neighborhood in Bangna, 0.8 miles from Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre BITEC, KZY forest/BTS Udomsuk features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mega Bangna is 5 miles from KZY forest/BTS Udomsuk, and BTS-Bearing is 1.6 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
bed & fly
Bed & fly is located in Bang Phli, 16 miles from Bangkok and 30 miles from Bangsaen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bangna is 5 miles from bed & fly, and Nonthaburi is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baan Makham-BangNamPhueng is located in Samut Prakan, just 7 miles from Bangkok.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bangna is 4.2 miles from Baan Makham-BangNamPhueng, and Nonthaburi is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Wanmai Herb Garden
Located in Bangna, 9 miles from Bangkok, Wanmai Herb Garden features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Nonthaburi is 14 miles from Wanmai Herb Garden, and Chachoengsao is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Let me start off by saying Wanmai Herb Garden is a quiet, comfortable, cozy, quaint little place.
The Host + Friends were very friendly and assisted me in researching attractions at the expense of their own time and dime as they were always busy but still found the time to help.
The house itself is reasonably far from the main road where the buses, taxis, and sky trains are but that been said a nice walk enhances your experience of the side shops and street food vendors in the area, alternatively if you get a Sim Card from the airport and install Grab or Uber it is easy and cheap to get to your prefered public transport stop.
I Will definitely stay at Wanmai Herb Garden every time I have the opportunity and suggest you do the same even if it’s just to meet awesome people.
Mai is an excellent hostess, speaks great English, communicates very well and has an impeccably clean and new, beautiful guest house. As a solo woman traveler I felt very safe and taken care of. I was visiting with family in the Bang Na area and Mai spoke with my taxi driver to get to her place because it is down a small residential street and not easy to find. She also ordered my airport taxi for 6 in the morning and communicated to the driver who did not speak English (typical of Bangkok taxi drivers), so that my trip went very well. It’s about 260 Baht on the meter & 30 min early morning to the international airport (BKK). It’s not close to the domestic airport (DMK) though- be aware.
Mai left me a really tasty Thai “to go” breakfast bag of herbal juice and grilled black sticky rice and fruit rolls in banana leaves. I loved it!
I will definitely stay here again when I am in Bangkok visiting my family in Bang Na.
- the bed was great the place was quite miss M was a great host looked after thing great I would stay again there and its good value love it… thank you miss M PeterRaisbeck
- The host, Mai is an awesome person. She helped me through from the beginning of my trip till the end. She is the best aspect of this stay, comfy beds, self service food and air condition were great.
We took in the Exhibition in BITEC, by taxi from hotel by meter 90 ba. My friends and me have a good time here. Hotel is comfortable and clean,as showing in the advertisement. WIFI works.
Hot water. Hostess of hotel Miss.Mai helped us a lot and give good advice for our trip.
When we left,We suggest her hotel to our friends.
- Let me start off by saying Wanmai Herb Garden is a quiet, comfortable, cozy, quaint little place.
Sukhumvit 50 Garden Home
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sukhumvit 50 Garden Home offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1,350 feet from BTS-On Nut. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.BTS-Ekkamai is 1.2 miles from Sukhumvit 50 Garden Home, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 11 miles from Sukhumvit 50 Garden Home.
Khlong Toei is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, clothes shopping and shopping.
No reviews yet.
BNB near Suvarnaphumbhi Airport
Located in Lat Krabang, 15 miles from Bangkok, BNB near Suvarnaphumbhi Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Bangna is 6 miles from BNB near Suvarnaphumbhi Airport, and Nonthaburi is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 3.1 miles from BNB near Suvarnaphumbhi Airport.
- Good place, ecxelent bed and big room with balcony
- A small, cozy private studio, rented for transit travels. Couple in charge very friendly.
- This is a very good apartement – I can recomment it to all people who are arrive or depard on/from the airport Suvarnaphumbhi. Manee and Cherry are very nice and helpful. Also the outdoor pool is great :-).
not easy to find for us, Taxidriver was dumb,
google maps not correct, but the owner picked us up when we kicked the Taxidriver and were desperate lost.
and this is the big advantage of this residence..
The owner, Manee, is perfect, friendly, helpful and you can talk in english.
our stay was too short to tell more.
arriving late evening and early flight made it a short stay.
perfect location for stay over near airport.
be aware this is an BnB not hotel
– 15 mins to the airport, traffic was easy, unlike downtown horrible traffic
– the studio apartment was not faced to the main road, therefore it was quiet, very comfortable
– close to a big shopping area amount good 10 mins walk
– Manee & Cherry were very friendly, they gave me good advice where to get a good massage
** Love the bed, it was so good, of course it is not for those who sleep soft bed and just come to Thailand for massage (stop complaining)
I will stay next time come to Bangkok again
Thanks Manee & Cherry
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phraek Sa Samut Prakan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!