10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province:
Featuring a garden with a terrace, Foresta Villa is a detached villa located in Hang Dong. The property is 2.5 miles from Grand Canyon Chiang Mai and features views of the mountains.The kitchen features a microwave. A flat-screen TV is featured.Chiang Mai Night Safari is one mile from Foresta Villa, and Royal Park Rajapruek is 1.6 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Feel like home
- The host was incredibly helpful and welcoming, encouraged us to use the free bikes as we had a long way to travel, offered to help with taxis and restaurants, was very keen to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The selection of little helpful things (like cotton buds etc) was more extensive than many hotels we’ve stayed at!
- The villa is very well decorated and the room comfortable. The owner is very nice and ensures that you are having a great time.
- Proximity to Grand Canyon, rural setting, decor (plain yet tasteful), breakfast.
Nice little house in the middle of nature that’s not too far from the city . There are only 4 rooms on this 2-storey house ; our superior is upstairs with balcony to the court downstairs. High ceiling with lots of natural light makes it so pleasant . Bathroom is simple and spacious. Furniture is simple but they are all we need . Breakfast is great , cooked by the owner.
** the hotel can be reached from 2 ways . The road from royal rajapruek is nice like driving through the forest **
- Good architecture
Baan88 Chiangmai is located in Mae Rim, 7 miles from Chiang Mai and 16 miles from Samoeng.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.Hang Dong is 14 miles from Baan88 Chiangmai, and Ban Pong is 11 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Deep inside the countryside (could hear the birds’ singing), next to River Ping, rustic room with enough privacy, really fantastic experience. The housekeeper is sooo accommodating and friendly. Nice breakfast with freshly picked banana and papaya. Also, I would recommend visitor to go out and have a look, there are large fields of crops several blocks away.
- Very friendly staff, beautiful green and picturesque scenery, near a river. Rustic accommodation.
- Their staff there very nice and warmth, they help us a lot and very kindness.
- The style and how comfortable the room is. Also love the river view
- Beautiful environment, rustic rooms. Yummy breakfast. Great place to relax!
The Heritage House & Garden
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Heritage House & Garden offers accommodations in Hang Dong, just 8 miles from Chiang Mai. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 14 miles from The Heritage House & Garden, and Samoeng is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The peaceful and natural environment, the friendliness and helpfulness of staff
- Ms Patty one of the owners of this accommodation supports us a lots in amending the check in and check out day when we book the wrong day on website! All my emails are replied by her with many useful recommendations. In addition her family is very hospitable as well as friendly during our stay specially Mrs Nat gave us a plenty of suggestions. In term of the room and the garden which are definitely excellent and well-decorated!
- Beautiful garden with plenty of space for kids to run around. Owners were very friendly and helpful during our stay. Great for a quiet and relaxing holiday!
- The mansion is a quiet oasis in the middle of green trees and a beautiful garden. It is the perfect hideaway and gives you an ideal backdrop for reading and relaxing.
- Es hat uns sehr gut gefallen. Die Gastgeber sind überaus hilfsbereit und sehr nett. Die Zimmer sind individuell eingerichtet und komfortabel. Der Garten ist wunderschön und man kann herrlich entspannen. Das Frühstück war sehr lecker. Wir werden wiederkommen.
July Garden Resort Chiang Mai
Conveniently located in Chiang Mai, YIXI July Garden Chiang Mai offers accommodations with easy access to popular attractions including 0.6 miles from Chiang Mai Night Safari Zoo, 6.2 miles from Nimmanhaemin Road and 5.9 miles from CentralPlaza Chiangmai Airport. Doi Suthep can be reached within an hour drive from the property, while Chiang Mai International Airport is within a 20-minute drive away.Situated in a Mediterranean-designed building, each room at YIXI July Garden Chiang Mai comes with air conditioning, luxurious hot tub and an LCD TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Guests can also admire nice views of the pool or spacious garden from a balcony.During their stay, guests can enjoy an outdoor seawater swimming pool all year round or make use of a communal kitchen, a fitness room and a multi-functional business centre. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. Butler service is available in Thai, English, Chinese and Spanish. Tour services can be arranged with a Chinese-speaking driver. Other activities such as barbecue party and wedding party can all be made at the property.A variety of cuisines including Thai, Chinese and Western dishes can be ordered upon request. Alternatively, several local restaurants can be reached within a short ride from the property.
- The staff was so welcoming and the place was beautiful ?
- Perfectly clean and wonderful Hotel with really amazing Hosts. The breakfast is super nice and all organic with lots of choices. The pool is very beautiful and super romantic. We had the room just in front of the pool and it was just perfect. Thank you for making our stay so beautiful!!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Nicly designed hotel. Hotel is situated litterally in the woods and very calm therefore. No public transport arround the area. Pool is very nice to use.
La directrice de l’établissement est d’une disponibilité et d’une gentillesse fantastiques; toujours à l’écoute, elle saura répondre à vos questions et besoins.
Son équipe est aux petits soins et toujours souriante.
Ici, cette plénitude fait du bien!
Par ailleurs, l’établissement est magnifique, paisible, idéal pour celui qui recherche zénitude, calme et tranquillité.
Notre chambre était magnifique (salle de bains, aménagements et literie de qualité).
En deux mots : on recommande.
The Old Times Chiangmai BB&Art Gallery
Located in Hang Dong, 6 miles from Chiang Mai, The Old Times Chiangmai BB&Art Gallery features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 14 miles from The Old Times Chiangmai BB&Art Gallery, and Samoeng is 15 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Villa La Di Da Chiang Mai
Villa La Di Da Chiang Mai offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Nimman Haemin is 2.7 miles from Villa La Di Da Chiang Mai, and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mountscene at Cervidae
Mountscene at Cervidae is located in Chiang Mai, half a mile from Nimman Haemin and one mile from Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. City Art & Cultural Center is 1.9 miles from Mountscene at Cervidae, and Wat Chiang Man is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
It’s a great place with very friendly staff! Clean, cozy and comfortable staying is here! It’s not in a center, but not so far from and if you have a motorbike – it’s perfect!
Thanks for the great staying here!
- it’s a wonderful experience with a lovely room, nice stuff and good location. I love it.
The people are very nice there, very good service and information offering, and I like the free-style management of their hotel.
The location is not so close to city center or shopping places, but it is very close to Chiang Mai University (if you know where is the side-gate of the campus), and Nimman Road is also not so far away.
And if you put every consideration together (location, cost, service, surroundings…), Mountscene at Cervidae is a very lovely choice for the trip at Chiang Mai.
Most importantly, my mother likes her first Chiang Mai trip very much, because of the stay at Mountscene at Cervidae : )
- The rooms and views are incredible. It is a great place to relax when taking a break from the crowded hostels.
- It’s a great place with very friendly staff! Clean, cozy and comfortable staying is here! It’s not in a center, but not so far from and if you have a motorbike – it’s perfect!
Chiang Mai Hipster Hotel Mini
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chiang Mai Hipster Hotel Mini offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 2.7 miles from City Art & Cultural Center.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Tha Pae Gate is 2.8 miles from Chiang Mai Hipster Hotel Mini, and Nimman Haemin is 2.8 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
Very new, beautiful rooms and located close to the airport.
The staff was very nice as well but unfortunately unable to call us a cab when we needed one to get to the airport… the English was not very good and a bit hard to communicate but all in all it was a nice stay.
- Excellent for short stay. Best ratio price/quality. Not far from the airport, very comfortable and cozy. I liked a lot their balcony area with “green grass” surface .
- It was clean and the mattress was decently comfortable and the water pressure in the bathroom was good.
- Very clean. Staff was helpful. The hotel was quiet and close to the airport. We stayed here one night before heading to our next hotel and they arranged a beautiful flower decoration on our bed for our anniversary! Nice hot water also.
- Very clean and quite stylish nice hotel, a bit away from the city but you can rent a motorbike or take an UBER and are in the city in 10 minutes. It’s worth the money, because you really have a very nice big room, stylish and clean and nice people.
- Very new, beautiful rooms and located close to the airport.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, JARITT NyMMANH offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 850 feet from Nimman Haemin.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is half a mile from JARITT NyMMANH, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.9 miles from JARITT NyMMANH.
- Cozy and boutique style but with modern and relaxing touch. Clean room and super friendly and humble staff making us feel like home. Super helpful as well.
charming and cozy room.
extremely friendly staff plus grand breakfast
- This hotel is really well detailed boutique hotel with antique style interiors and furnitures. All staff are very nice. Great breakfast with delicious coffee and tea. It’s located across the famous Warm up cafe. You can also find great restaurants and massage spa around the hotel.
Decoration and bathroom amenities. Beautiful cute white cat in lobby.
Helpful staffs and nice breakfast.
- Contemporary interior with art and craft collection, great location and very nice staff
Cozy Home by Nan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cozy Home by Nan offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 1,200 feet from Nimman Haemin.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 2,000 feet from Cozy Home by Nan, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from Cozy Home by Nan.
- Very Clean, Safe, Staff are friendly, recommended.
- Spacious rooms, free bicycle rental, laundry done for us, plenty of water provided. Coffee, tea, toast all provided. All you have to bring is yourself!
Room was very clean, it was perfect for a rest. Breakfast cannot be better than now. Owner family make us feel at home.
I will stay here again!!!! Thanks for cozy staffs 🙂 Miss there already.
- Awesome.Everything is better than you can immagine.
- 员工态度好，英文交流无障碍，厨房有提供免费水果 吐司 黄油，房间每天都打扫地很干净。地理位置好，逛宁曼路、maya、宁曼一号都很方便。吃饭 逛街 按摩在附近都可以解决，很多有意思的小店。
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Dong Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!