10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province:
Hank’s Mineral is located in Ban Bang Krasan, 9 miles from Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya and 25 miles from Nonthaburi. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Sara Buri is 31 miles from Hank’s Mineral, and Thanya Buri is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 21 miles from Hank’s Mineral.
- We stayed a night in the city and we wanted to discover the place far out and more local so we found this place. We really liked the place as it fit our desire. The breakfast was big and fantastic. We had 180c view of the river right in front of or place which is so beautiful! We also have to mention our fantastic host, she is really helpful and friendly! Thank you very much!
- After leaving the impressive city of Bangkok. This was a really nice place to relax and experience a bit of real Thai living. Everyone is so kind and they go out of their way to make you feel at home and to make your stay a succes. We booked the whole day tour to Ayutthaya and the father of the house drove us around all the temples for only 900 Baht. Besides visiting the obvious sites at Ayutthaya, you should also visit the Summer Palace of the Royal Family. It’s just across the river and it’s absolutely amazing.
L’originalité du cadre en bordure de fleuve, avec un accès en barque.
L’immense terrasse face au fleuve.
Les repas fabrication maison de qualité et abondants servis à la demande à toute heure.
La gentillesse et la disponibilité de l’hôtesse Jaja.
- Diese Unterkunft ist einfach, aber sauber. Die Lage am Fluss ist sehr schön und abwechslungsreich durch den Schiffsverkehr. Die Wirtsfamilie ist so zuvorkommend wie in einer First Class Unterkunft. Es stehen jeder Zeit kalte und warme Getränke zur Verfügung, wir würden lecker und preisgünstig bekocht. Es gab ungefragt einen kostenlosen Shuttleservice vom und zum Bahnhof. Jederzeit wurde uns ein Boot gerufen, um uns über den Fluss zu bringen. Es gab gute Tips zur Gestaltung unseres Kulturprogramms und als wir schon abgereist waren, bekamen wir noch ein sehr schönes Erinnerungsphoto hinterhergeschickt.
- Ganz liebevolle tolle Gastgeber, direkte Aussicht auf den Fluss, große Terasse mit schöner Beleuchtung abends, sehr kinderfreundlich und bemüht einem jeden Wunsch von den Lippen abzulesen
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Aiyara House is located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, just 26 miles from Sara Buri. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Thanya Buri is 26 miles from Aiyara House, and Pak Kret is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 30 miles from Aiyara House.
The guesthouse is in the center bear all sights.
The room is big enough with good air conditioning and good bathroom.
The staff is awesome, we arrived late evening and they were there waiting for us, they will welcome you with a smile and also give you all information needed to visit Ayutthaya
There is a restaurant in the guesthouse, the food is very good. You will have several choices for your breakfast.
- Excellent position for visiting the historical area. Acoomodation simple but clean and comfortable. For breakfast several choices – very good. Parking place for car inside the yard.
- friendly staff, very good breakfast with a choice of Thai/English/Chinese type of food, quiet place, clean rooms in a garden lodge
Drinking water is complimentary. When we needed tuktuk reception organised one within 5min. They gave drivers instructions where we want to go and all for normal price.
For breakfast they saw that out youngest was picky and the cook changed her menu according to what she acctualy ate?.
- The people and the service was amazing! The Room was very clean , wifi was excelent, the food …fantástic!! Tn Ku
- The guesthouse is in the center bear all sights.
Tony’s Place Bed & Breakfast Ayutthaya Thailand
Tony’s Place Bed & Breakfast Ayutthaya Thailand is located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, 31 miles from Lop Buri and 25 miles from Sara Buri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Beautiful traditional teak Thai architecture with a nostalgic atmosphere. Great location near markets and access to taxis and cafes. Loved cooling down in the pool after a big day exploring in the heat. Spacious rooms and beautiful garden surroundings.
- Location is great for the local bars and restaurants. Friendly, helpful staff. Close to historic ruins.
- The location is good! if you come via the train from Bangkok, you just have to take a little boatrip over Ayutthaya surrounding watercanal and a walk of 10 minutes or so. It is convenient that you can also eat at Tony’s Place and that it is located in the street where you can find some bars and other restaurants. A plus is also that there is a bike rental next door.
- Very hot in common area around therestaurant and pool area, wifi was poor , mosquitoes in room
- Very stylish. Helpful and charming owner. Excellent location.
Luang Chumni Village
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Luang Chumni Village offers accommodations in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, just 26 miles from Sara Buri. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Thanya Buri is 26 miles from Luang Chumni Village, and Pak Kret is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Although the amenities were very basic, everything was present for a comfortable stay. Very nice little village feeling in Ayyttahaya, especially for the style of accommodation on of the better ones in town!
- The friendliness of staff, the location and the unique rooms.
- The breakfast was excellent, wifi worked, a beautiful Thai-style wooden building. Mattress comfortable. I recommend!
- What an amazing traditional Thai teak house, we loved it. Really quirky and unusual, with lovely staff and great breakfast and really good location. We borrowed bikes and cycled to all the sites really easily
- Good value for money. Night markets close-by. Bike rental at the hotel.
Ban Boonchu offers accommodations in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Sara Buri is 26 miles from Ban Boonchu, and Thanya Buri is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 30 miles from the property.
Very friendly and welcoming family.
Suggested activities to do and what to see.
Lovely room, bathroom and social sitting area.
Great location within the town.
Would definitely recommend staying here!
- Wonderful quiet place, central. Our host was very kind, helpful and welcoming.
- Our hostess was friendly and helpful. The property is set back from the road and I felt very safe. Breakfast was quite good. I also liked the porch outside the rooms. The place had a home like feel.
Good breakfast (American/English-like)
Service better than expected. Speaking good English. Helpful.
- Helpful owner, she advised us about boat trip and good local restaurants. Lovely breakfast, best scrambled eggs I’ve had!
- Very friendly and welcoming family.
One of our best sellers in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya! Located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, 26 miles from Sara Buri, Casa Ayutthaya features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 30 miles from Casa Ayutthaya.
- The location just opposite to historical park and main road.
Easy to find, good central location close to temple aerea.
Nice knowledgeable and english speaking owner. Organized tuk tuk trip at fair price for us.Place has a nice and cozy layout. They also offer a restaurant and massage (didnt try them though as we didnt have enough time). Beds were comfortable.
- The location is very good and staff is nice and helpful.
- The location is really great, just across from ancient temples – really beautiful. Also, there are restaurants all around the neighborhood. As it turned out, we spent very little time at the hotel because we only took an overnight trip to Ayutthaya and had to leave early the next morning. We didn’t realize that people aren’t up and about that early, so when we got up to find a taxi, there were none running. A young woman roused herself from sleep, indicated that there was no taxi, and pointed to her truck. She drove us to the train station, which was very kind. If we had it to do over, we would tell the front desk what our plan was ahead of time.
- The location is awsome. Not far from the night market and just a little walk from awsome ruins.
Loy Manee House
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Loy Manee House offers accommodations in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Sara Buri is 28 miles from Loy Manee House, and Thanya Buri is 27 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- This is a homestay type of guesthouse which offers a few rooms for guests to stay: 2 rooms on the second floor and another room on the first floor. It is located on the western part of the town on the Chao Phraya river and has very peaceful atmosphere. The owners’ family is very kind and welcoming guests as their family members. Breakfast is homemade fried rice with garlic chicken and can be requested in advance. I personally enjoyed staying here.
- The awesome ladies that are running this cozy B&B on the banks of Chao Phraya river, Weewa and her mother, are truly adorable. Everything was perfect. Late night arrival was possible. We had the warmest reception one can imagine with all information that one can want. Delicious breakfast (choice of Thai or Western) was served in their beautiful garden; in the evening, after a gruelling day, we were greeted with a refreshing drink. On the day of our departure, a Tuk Tuk was organised and taken care of the punctuality of its departure. Weewa was always attentive but never intrusive. I think it must be best value for money in Ayutthaya. We felt really at home.
- Nice variety of breakfast options which is served just by the river. Fantastic owner who is an always smiling and very helpful person! It was nice to hear all the sightseeing recommendations from her. From one point it is a bit far to the closest shops, however next to the place you may find amazingly locateg restaurant. Also thanks to the owner who rented us bikes for free our sightseeing was much more easier and interesting than we planned. As we had a short time stay bikes let us save some time and money when traveling around the city! Defenitely would stay there for some longer time!
- House was well located. Good sized rooms and bathroom. Was very clean. Host was lovely and very helpful and spoke excellent English. Breakfast was amazing the best we have had in Thailand.
- The proprietor was most kind, helpful and generous in every way to make you feel comfortable and happy.
Chantana House Ayutthaya
Featuring free WiFi, Chantana House Ayutthaya offers accommodations in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, just 31 miles from Lop Buri.All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find valet parking at the property.Sara Buri is 25 miles from Chantana House Ayutthaya, and Thanya Buri is 26 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 30 miles away.
- It’s quiet clean place in a really well-located area, close to the bus stations, bars, centre the city. Very nice English speaking hosts
- Great place for the rate. Clean and comfortable bed, safe parking, clean and decently maintained
- Our host Phai was so warm-hearted and welcoming. Her English isn’t great but she always did her best to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Breakfast included in the room rate. AC and fan in room. Taxi ans minibus stand and market within a short walking distance
- Nice little place on a very nice road with bars, cafes, restaurants and shops. Ladies running it very friendly.
- Locarion was excellent. Staff spoke little English but were really welcoming. Room had everything we needed. Would definitely stay again.
Ray Nu Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ray Nu Guest House offers accommodations in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Sara Buri is 26 miles from Ray Nu Guest House, and Thanya Buri is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baan Sikuuk Bed and Breakfast
Baan Sikuuk Bed and Breakfast is located in Ban Hua Khok, 8 miles from Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya and 29 miles from Thanya Buri. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Bang Krasan Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!