10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province:
Mont Place Donmuang
Mont Place Don Muang offers accommodation in Ban Don Muang. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room with complimentary bottled water and coffee. Rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a hot shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangkok is 12.4 miles from Mont Place Don Muang, while Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya is 30.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Donmuang is a great choice for travelers interested in traditional food, food shopping and monuments.
- Good location and helpful staff! Totally recommended if you’re looking for a place near the airport.
- It’s close to Don Muang airport and next to good Thai restaurant
- Next to good restaurant and close to airport. Also close to 711.
It does not pretend to be a luxury hotel, but it is clean, modern, nicely presented with friendly, helpful staff and wi-fi etc.
A good local Thai restaurant is just next door.
- Convenient to DMK. Reasonable price in a clean place. Decent breakfast.
BNB near Suvarnaphumbhi Airport
Located in Lat Krabang, 15 miles from Bangkok, BNB near Suvarnaphumbhi Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Bangna is 6 miles from BNB near Suvarnaphumbhi Airport, and Nonthaburi is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 3.1 miles from BNB near Suvarnaphumbhi Airport.
- Good place, ecxelent bed and big room with balcony
- A small, cozy private studio, rented for transit travels. Couple in charge very friendly.
- This is a very good apartement – I can recomment it to all people who are arrive or depard on/from the airport Suvarnaphumbhi. Manee and Cherry are very nice and helpful. Also the outdoor pool is great :-).
not easy to find for us, Taxidriver was dumb,
google maps not correct, but the owner picked us up when we kicked the Taxidriver and were desperate lost.
and this is the big advantage of this residence..
The owner, Manee, is perfect, friendly, helpful and you can talk in english.
our stay was too short to tell more.
arriving late evening and early flight made it a short stay.
perfect location for stay over near airport.
be aware this is an BnB not hotel
– 15 mins to the airport, traffic was easy, unlike downtown horrible traffic
– the studio apartment was not faced to the main road, therefore it was quiet, very comfortable
– close to a big shopping area amount good 10 mins walk
– Manee & Cherry were very friendly, they gave me good advice where to get a good massage
** Love the bed, it was so good, of course it is not for those who sleep soft bed and just come to Thailand for massage (stop complaining)
I will stay next time come to Bangkok again
Thanks Manee & Cherry
3rd Rock Gallery
Located in Bangkok, 4.5 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, 3rd Rock Gallery features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find ticket service at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 6 miles from 3rd Rock Gallery, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very nice and friendly neighbourhood near the airport. Very friendly staff who make free coffee all day long.
- Great staff! Actually washed my laundry at no cost!
- Room was good. Bed good. Shower good. Location good.
You know what? It was beyond our imagine about everything, small place but it really outstanding service, very comfortable room, great coffee in the morning, and yes, i think the owner and the manager even the office boy are no different in that place,
They have a very nice art gallery, sure…you must see it…
Trust me…you must stay there…
- พนักงานอัธยาศัยดีมาก ห้องสวย สะอาด ที่นอนนุ่มสบาย ที่พักอยู่ใกล้The Nine เดินไปนิดเดียว
Around The World Bed and Breakfast
Around The World Bed and Breakfast is located in Bangkok, 5 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and 7 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Chinatown, Sampeng is 8 miles from Around The World Bed and Breakfast, and Queen Sirikit Park is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 9 miles from Around The World Bed and Breakfast.
- There’s a great Japanese restraunt down the street.
I liked rooms , the way staff takes care of guests and politeness
You cannot get such nice hotel in budget
- rooms sufficiently spacious, clean and good bedding; watch out for the rooms on the road: very noisy; we like the designe
Spacious room, able to use printer
Requested a kettle in the room which was given to us, but not clean (small insects inside)
- The place is accessible to public transportation, malls, airport.
KZY house/MRT Huaikwang
KZY house/MRT Huaikwang is located in Bangkok, 1.2 miles from MRT-Sutthisan and 2.4 miles from BTS-Ari.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.BTS-Sapan Khwai is 2.5 miles from KZY house/MRT Huaikwang, and BTS-Mo Chit is 2.7 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Huai Khwang is a great choice for travelers interested in night markets, clothes shopping and markets.
No reviews yet.
Serene Bangkok Bed and Breakfast
Serene Bangkok Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 6 miles from Serene Bangkok B&B, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 7 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 7 miles away.
Chatuchak is a great choice for travelers interested in clothes shopping, night markets and shopping.
- Hotel provided assistance as needed about checking in, iron, early breakfast. We really appreciate 🙂
The room was pretty nice. Well, most of it. The area where the bed is, is lovely, with pretty designs on the wall. However, the bathroom was old and quite dirty. Weirdly felt like two different hotels, or perhaps they’ve recently decorated the room but not the bathrooms.
Staff were also pretty friendly and helpful with getting a taxi at 5.30am.
- The property is so lush and green and beautiful! The paintings on the walls of of plants and flowers were a cozy and funl touch. Everyone on the staff was so kind and helpful. I got a massage from Sochi and it was amazing!
Helpful and friendly staff.
- La quiétude ,le personnel aux petits soins ,le jardin luxuriant et sa piscine
Wanmai Herb Garden
Located in Bangna, 9 miles from Bangkok, Wanmai Herb Garden features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Nonthaburi is 14 miles from Wanmai Herb Garden, and Chachoengsao is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Let me start off by saying Wanmai Herb Garden is a quiet, comfortable, cozy, quaint little place.
The Host + Friends were very friendly and assisted me in researching attractions at the expense of their own time and dime as they were always busy but still found the time to help.
The house itself is reasonably far from the main road where the buses, taxis, and sky trains are but that been said a nice walk enhances your experience of the side shops and street food vendors in the area, alternatively if you get a Sim Card from the airport and install Grab or Uber it is easy and cheap to get to your prefered public transport stop.
I Will definitely stay at Wanmai Herb Garden every time I have the opportunity and suggest you do the same even if it’s just to meet awesome people.
Mai is an excellent hostess, speaks great English, communicates very well and has an impeccably clean and new, beautiful guest house. As a solo woman traveler I felt very safe and taken care of. I was visiting with family in the Bang Na area and Mai spoke with my taxi driver to get to her place because it is down a small residential street and not easy to find. She also ordered my airport taxi for 6 in the morning and communicated to the driver who did not speak English (typical of Bangkok taxi drivers), so that my trip went very well. It’s about 260 Baht on the meter & 30 min early morning to the international airport (BKK). It’s not close to the domestic airport (DMK) though- be aware.
Mai left me a really tasty Thai “to go” breakfast bag of herbal juice and grilled black sticky rice and fruit rolls in banana leaves. I loved it!
I will definitely stay here again when I am in Bangkok visiting my family in Bang Na.
- the bed was great the place was quite miss M was a great host looked after thing great I would stay again there and its good value love it… thank you miss M PeterRaisbeck
- The host, Mai is an awesome person. She helped me through from the beginning of my trip till the end. She is the best aspect of this stay, comfy beds, self service food and air condition were great.
We took in the Exhibition in BITEC, by taxi from hotel by meter 90 ba. My friends and me have a good time here. Hotel is comfortable and clean,as showing in the advertisement. WIFI works.
Hot water. Hostess of hotel Miss.Mai helped us a lot and give good advice for our trip.
When we left,We suggest her hotel to our friends.
- Let me start off by saying Wanmai Herb Garden is a quiet, comfortable, cozy, quaint little place.
Aster 9 House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Wattana neighborhood in Bangkok, 0.4 miles from BTS-Phrom Phong, Aster 9 House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Soi Cowboy is half a mile from Aster 9 House, and BTS-Asok is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Aster 9 House.
Wattana is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, clothes shopping and shopping.
- The team of Aster 9 House is so welcoming and caring – if you need any help or recommendations, they’ll be there to answer all of your questions and to make you feel at home. We loved the trendy, cosy design of the hotel and all the small details (e.g. you can learn Thai words while waiting for the breakfast – there are paper stripes with vocabulary on it). The rooms are super clean and the smell of soap, shampoo and conditioner is amazing 🙂
- Peaceful oasis in busy city. Good quiet air conditioning. Considerate professional staff. Air of calm and tranquility. Fabulous Thai breakfast cooked by owners mother. They even gave us a lift to sky station . Wonderful place to stay in heart of city
- Very helpful friendly staff, who were willing to go the extra steps to help you organise your stay
- Very nice family owned and run small hotel where you can feel like at home. The owner gave us a lot of useful advises which helped us a lot. Thai breakfast was delicious and WiFi was very good and stable. Just max 10 min relaxed walk to BTS and big supermarkets.
- Lovely large very clean room very friendly and helpful owners. Breakfast was wonderful short walk to the nearest BRA station places to eat and drink very close by. Very quiet which in Bangkok is hard to find !!
Located in Bangkok, 1,200 feet from BTS-Phrom Phong, Tailorbird B&B features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.9 miles from Tailorbird B&B, and MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.9 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 12 miles away.
Khlong Toei is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, clothes shopping and shopping.
- Mai, the host was a wealth of local information and extremely accomodating. We had a great stay with our family and a list of recommendations for onward travel in Thailand.
- A wonderful, comfortable place to stay with a fantastic Thai motif. Owners are a lovely Thai family. Mai and Ming were so friendly and helpful! Rooms are clean and comfortable, and breakfast is authentic Thai style, different every day. About 2 or 3 minutes walk from Phrong Phom. It is a welcoming, warm, Thai experience.
- very good location. Nice decoration room and relax environment, amazing place, designer owner really like traditional furniture, enjoy a lot. Thank you so much
- L’accueil et la sympathie de nos hôtes. Toujours à l’écoute avec de bons conseils de visites et de shopping. Les excellents petits déjeuners et la situation géographique à 3 minutes du métro
Los dueños que atienden son muy amables y serviciales. El lugar esta muy bien decorado y adornado.
Esta muy bien ubicado.
Stylish Apt|Convenient|BTS Thonglo|3 pax 中文
Stylish Apt|Convenient|BTS Thonglo|3 pax 中文 is located in Bangkok, 0.4 miles from BTS-Ekkamai and 0.9 miles from BTS-Phrom Phong.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.5 miles from Stylish Apt|Convenient|BTS Thonglo|3 pax 中文, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Stylish Apt|Convenient|BTS Thonglo|3 pax 中文.
Wattana is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, clothes shopping and shopping.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Bang Chan Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!