10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ballabio Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ballabio Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ballabio Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ballabio Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ballabio Lombardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ballabio Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ballabio Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ballabio Lombardy:
B&b Hostelin de la Comare
B&b Hostelin de la Comare is located in Ballabio, 19 miles from Bergamo and 24 miles from Lugano. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Como is 17 miles from B&b Hostelin de la Comare, and Varese is 29 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Partenza Funivia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Partenza Funivia offers accommodations in Lecco, just 30 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bergamo is 16 miles from B&B Partenza Funivia, and Lugano is 25 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 19 miles away.
- The landlord was very friendly and the breakfast was perfect.
- Host/owner Tony is really a great person that makes the place really unique and magical! Great support, very caring but not disturbing. Excellent guidance, I was supplied with all the info about the location, maps, what can I do and see etc even a hot tea in the evening to warm up 🙂 In general I got everything I needed for the low price, and a perfect location for starting the active, mountain trip. It might be a bit far from city center, but its just at the tourist trails entrance, and there is a bus (5) that can get you up/down to Lecco city for 2€. Additionally the views are just incredible, you can’t see all the mountains and the Lake from the downtown, so it worth to stay there 🙂
- What I would have liked was the view (of the lake and the mountains). Unfortunately on the evening of our arrival (and the following morning) the B&B was shrouded in low cloud. We will have to go back to see it in better conditions.
- Perfect place to take the first cable car to Piani Erna. Wonderful host, very good breakfast. Grazie, Antonio.
Antonio is an excellent owner/operator
Como’s Lake Mountains B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Como’s Lake Mountains B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cremeno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Bergamo is 19 miles from Como’s Lake Mountains B&B, and Lugano is 25 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 22 miles away.
- We had great stay. Clean rooms, great staff, massive breakfast, very good location for skiing with small kids. Thank you very much!! We already want to go back.
- very clean, very nice land lord and very helpful. looking forward to visit again.thanks
- Eccellente sotto ogni aspetto! Posizione magnifica, a pochi minuti di macchina dalla funivia di barzio! Appartamento perfettamente pulito ristrutturato modernamente è dotato di tutti i confort! Ben riscaldato è silenzioso! Veramente un eccellente scoperta! Torneremo senz’altro in occasione di altre sciate !
Ho nuovamente soggiornato da Fulvio e sono sempre più soddisfatto del trattamento riservato. Il monolocale vista montagna è molto accogliente e luminoso. La pulizia è sempre al massimo, così come la colazione, ricca e di qualità.
Ho potuto usufruire dello sconto per l’ acquisto dello ski-pass che è davvero vantaggioso.
Mi piacerebbe tornare in primavera, per poter percorrere i numerosi sentieri montani con le guide locali.
- Fulvio e Flavia sono stati gentilissimi ed hanno risposto alle nostre mille domande ed esigenze in vari momenti della giornata. Ottima la colazione. Apprezzatissimi anche gli sconti che abbiamo ottenuto grazie a loro sul noleggio e sullo skipass.
B&B Rocca di Bajedo
Located in Pasturo in the region of Lombardia, 21 miles from Bergamo, B&B Rocca di Bajedo features a terrace and a ski pass sales point.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Lugano is 24 miles from B&B Rocca di Bajedo, and Como is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 24 miles from B&B Rocca di Bajedo.
- Absolutely cracking place to stay. The views framed by the windows are immense! The host is such a nice and friendly chap too. Will be returning when we can to explore this area some more. Thank you!
- We were made to feel extremely welcome. The owners were very helpful, they provided us with lots of information about the area and places to visit. The room was really comfortable, very spacious and had everything you could need. The breakfast was excellent and we are very much looking forward to our next stay.
- The location is beautiful , the car can’t reach the B&B but the host is extremely helpful , he helped us transport luggage in his own car . Clean comfortable bedrooms and toilets !!! The host/owner was very very welcoming and kind towards us . The B&B is next to a fresh water spring so their was no need to buy water .Overall Had a good stay here .
- Unique place to stay in a traditional village house dating back some 500 years. Local host with wealth of knowledge of the area. Plenty of space inside and on terraces to relax during the evenings and mornings. Mountain spring water runs through a fountain near the building. All in all a pleasure and a joy to stay at.
- Great scenery with friendly staff and good breakfast! I will definitely stay there again!
One of our best sellers in Lecco! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, B&B Montebello is located in Lecco in the region of Lombardia. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Milan is 29 miles from B&B Montebello, and Bergamo is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 21 miles from B&B Montebello.
- Room with a great view and balcony. Free secure parking
- Very peaceful property. The owner was really helpful and look forward to staying there again.
- Very nice owner, absolutely stunning views & surroundings right by the mountain, LOVED the pool.
- Very spacious room, elegantly furnished. Big windows. Excellent location within 4 min walking distance both to the center and the Funikolare station up to the old town. Secured parking in garage. Great host.
- Huge thanks to the owner for lending us clothes and giving us toothbrushes after our luggage was stolen from our car at the train station!
L’acero Rosso B&b
L’acero Rosso B&b is located in Lecco, 29 miles from Milan and 17 miles from Bergamo. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.Lugano is 24 miles from L’acero Rosso B&b, and Como is 15 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 20 miles away.
- The owners are great people! The garden is beautiful and romantic.
- Secure parking in the big and nice garden. A short walk to the centre with restaurants and shops. Nice old house.
- The view and the location of the property are just perfect in Lecco city. The owner, Marco is a great person to talk with, anything I’ve asked for or needed he always helped me out.I had an amazing time there.
- Host’s Availability. I asked for the soya milk and he run to buy it for me and we did the check out later.
- We enjoyed it very much. The breakfast in the garden was great. You can walk to the center of Lecco. The hosts were very friendly.
B&B La Ca’ Del Masenzi
B&B La Ca’ Del Masenzi offers rooms in Lecco, 0.9 miles from the centre. A sweet breakfast is available every morning.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Offering on-site bicycle and motorcycle parking, B&B La Ca’ Del Masenzi is 16.8 miles from Bergamo. Orio Al Serio International Airport is 19.3 miles from the property.
- Your hostess here is a warm and welcoming lady who was very informative, ensuring I knew prior to confirming the booking that the B&B was located away from the town centre. A fellow reviewer had written that the distance was not too far… indeed I walked to and from town with my pack but recommend that if you are a little less mobile, or travelling when weather is hot, it can be arduous if you are on foot.
- We had the warmest welcome from the owner, and he was very helpful. The room is lovely and full of traditional Italian charm. We had a very comfortable night, and would stay here again without hesitation. The bar in the nearby square was a great place to pass the evening with a few beers and some music, and a very friendly atmosphere. Lots of place to eat within walking distance.
- The breakfast was just enough. Not too much and not too little. All the neccessaries. The hosts know exactly how to make their guests comfortable without overdoing it. Very special stay.
- Everything was amazing! The owners did their best to make our stay fantastic! The breakfast was abundant! The whole house is so cozy with a perfect yard where you can sit down on a chair and read, tap something on your devices! We had a perfect room that comprises two small rooms so it felt like home. Some people say it’s too far from the lake but it’s not true. Even though the hotel is situated on a hill it’s easy to reach by buses that take you just to the hotel. And you can have a stroll down the hill to stay in shape! It’s so nice to walk around there) If you ever get hungry( which is hard because the breakfast is amazing) you can find a supermarket withing 5 minutes of walking down the hill. If you wanna taste an ice cream which is fantastic in Italy you can just go around the corner and here you are) The train station is also reachable by foot or by bus. In a word, the hospitability is amazing! It was really sad to leave such a wonderful place!
- Supertrevlig personal! My place is your home har man som måtto. Goda, nybakade frallor
B&B Como Lake Cottage
B&B Como Lake Cottage is located in Lecco, just 29 miles from Milan. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Bergamo is 18 miles from B&B Como Lake Cottage, and Lugano is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Roberto was amazing… went over and above to make sure our stay was fantastic. Made excellent recommendations for restaurants and activities.
- The hosts were so welcoming and helpful, very kindly picked us up and dropped us off at the station, spent time explaining the best places to visit and provided brochures on attractions, lovely large well furnished clean room and excellent breakfast, highly recommend.
- Rooms were spacious and very well laid out good sized bathroom, air conditioning unit was unfortunately loud and not very good however we were in the middle of the heat wave and so everywhere was very hot. Hosts were very helpful and accommodating. Had use of the bikes which was a real bonus and Roberto even taxied me to the cable car for a glorious walk up the mountains. Easy walk to the lake and to the town.
- It felt like home and the couple looking after the property were so kind and accommodating….!!!
- Kind and helpful hosts, providing a nice room with great breakfast. Would definitely stay again!
Located in Brumano in the region of Lombardia, 31 miles from Milan, 4 Racconti features a terrace and views of the mountains.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bergamo is 14 miles from 4 Racconti, and Lugano is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Everything in the room is brand new. They have a really good restaurant just next to accommodation.
- Camera e bagno spaziosi e pulitissimi, colazione abbondante e ottima, proprietari gentilissimi hanno accolto sia noi che i nostri amici pelosi e ci hanno consigliato dei percorsi, ci hanno lasciato le camere fino al pomeriggio, posizione perfetta per due giorni di relax e camminate, i sentieri sono proprio dietro l’angolo. Tutto perfetto
La struttura semplice ma completamente ristrutturata, offre camere pulitissime e dotate di ogni comodità.
Colazione gradevole con torte fatte in casa.
I proprietari sono molto gentili e disponibili.
Accettano animali senza alcun sovrapprezzo.
Il ristorante permette di gustare pizze e piatti genuini.
Il rapporto qualità/prezzo è decisamente vantaggioso.
Davvero una bella sorpresa, siamo rimasti più che soddisfatti.
La gentilezza e accoglienza dei gestori.
La cura degli ambienti che oltre ad esser nuovi si percepisce fatti con amore e dedizione.
La possibilità di pranzare alla locanda sotto il bed and breakfast, la Rustica, cucina semplice ma buona, gustosa e fresca a dei prezzi decisamente onesti.
In definitiva un’oasi graziosa in cui rifugiarsi.
- Чистый, свежий альпийский воздух. Удобная парковка. Очень общительные хозяева, они сами живут здесь же, но этажом ниже. Милая деревушка, очень общительные люди, рядом есть магазинчик самого необходимого. На первом этаже уютный ресторан, где очень вкусно готовят и недорого. Можно жить и никуда не выезжать, в 10 км есть супермаркет «Migross», есть кухня с необходимой посудой. По окрестностям много не ходили, больше выезжали в регионы, но видели много пеших туристов
B&B Contrada Lunga
Located in Abbadia Lariana in the region of Lombardia, 22 miles from Bergamo, B&B Contrada Lunga features a playground and terrace.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Lugano is 20 miles from B&B Contrada Lunga, and Como is 14 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Amazing place in the middle of old town, very authentic, with great atmosphere. Hosts are very pleasant and welcoming.
- Amazing staff, super breakfast (every day different with eggs, fresh breads, home made omelette and freah juices, expecially the many different home-made jams, and much more ), the characteristic old village with a fantastic atmosphere. Very recommended!
- The couple who own this place we so friendly they were like family and it was such a pleasure staying there. Every aspect of the place was welcoming! The space was so Hygge I highly HIGHLY recommend it!
- Contrada Lunga is a real pearl!!! We definitely want to come back to this beautiful, friendly, and comfortable place. Annelise and Luca (i.e. the owners) seem to be the nicest and most helpful people on Earth! And THE breakfast!!! You will never get anything as good as this anywhere else – that’s for sure. Simply delightful!
This place was amazing I could have stayed so much longer
The hosts were great
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ballabio Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ballabio Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ballabio Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ballabio Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!